Him or his Best Friend

By bbyxlve_

LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL... More

𝑫𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ♥️
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 👥
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 🎶
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 🍓
𝐂𝐡.𝟏 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐 | 𝐂𝐄𝐎
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑 | 𝐂𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒 | 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔 | 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡. 𝟕 | 𝐍𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟖 | 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮?
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐘𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭 & 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟗 | 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟎 | 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟏 | 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟐 | 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟑 | 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟒 | 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟓 | 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟔 | 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟕 | 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟖 | 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟗 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟎 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟏 | 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟐 | 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟑 | 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟒 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟓 | 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟔 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟕 | 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟖 | 𝐍𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟗 | 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐦
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟎 | 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟏 | 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟐 | 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟑 | 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟓 | 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟔 | 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟕 | 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟖 | 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟗 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟎 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟏 | 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐚
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟐 | 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 📜
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 🖇️

𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟒 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 🌶️

4K 142 80
By bbyxlve_

Chase

Her words have taken the happiness of finally having her all to myself away from my heart. Luka's name connected to mine was never a burden until this moment.

"Get on all fours, Strawberry," I commanded once again, taking dominance.

"Give me a break," she rolls her eyes getting off me to comfortably sit on the seat.

I twist her body by the hip and make her stand like a dog. To release the words out of my system, the feeling of unwantedness out of my head, I thrust right into her.

She hissed lightly. My own words fell as a burden on me. Her answers are always related back to him. All this jealousy had convinced me that there was something for me in her heart at least.

Impulses of hatred are released into me at a fast speed and are shown through every thrust I plunger into her like a monster. Her elbows bent so easily that her upper half collapsed onto the seat. My torso covers her back as I take my lips to her ear.

"Say something that's going to ease my mind," I nearly beg.

But she couldn't even utter straight words out of her mouth. All she did was scream for God. His mercy that was never going to reach her today, tomorrow or ever.

"I'm going to," she mumbles into the velvet seats, letting me know she's on the way.

"You will not come until I say so," I grumpily fused these words into her ear.

They had seemed to make their imprint on her brain. Her cunt was still so tight around my cock, getting tighter with every thrust. My eyes pinched close hearing her moan and whimper my name with pleasure if it wasn't what she had been doing all night.

I wasn't going to let her come after saying what she had said. Her body was roughly raided at my hands. Lightly hardening her nipples with my soft little traces around them, she got even more desperate for an orgasm.

"Please, Chase," she begged with loud screams.

Please, please, please. Her hand came back to dig into my wrist too hard.

"No, Strawberry. If you come without my permission I will fuck you in the ass with my cock and fill your pussy with my fingers until your gaping and squirting like a slut," I warned which didn't seem to make her less desperate.

Rather, my dirty threat had hardened her desire to accomplish what I just said. The sounds of her cunt gliding with slight wetness was loud. My brain was so focused on the way she moaned even though I couldn't see her face.

She begged even more which satisfied me, bit by bit but not enough. What was I doing? It wasn't her fault that I went too far ahead of myself in thinking things between us could ever actually...

"Hug my cock even tighter, Liya. Scream and beg for me to let you come," I growl into her ear at hearing her little cry.

"This is the only time you're allowed to cry. When my cock is teasing the orgasm you desperately need but won't allow it," my lips mushed against her neck.

My teeth bite her soft skin slowly. So indulged in the softness of her body that I dived into a different world.

The words were still at the back of my head, reaching far from my brain with every second as I surrendered myself to the sole pleasure her body was giving me. Soft whimpers started hitting her neck and then without a warning, my cock flings out of her and I come onto the seat again.

Along with her cries, I moan a few desperate sounds of her name, finishing off less pleasurably than last time. And that also pissed me off.

Before anything else could happen, there was a knock on our door. My head turned to look at the window and there were two officers standing outside.

"I'll see what they want," I panted, zipping up my pants and trembling out of the car on my weak knees.

Fucking hell, I can't believe she's made my legs weak.

"Yes," my eyes expand with an unpleasant expression.

"We have received many complaints of loud, horrifying screams by the neighbourhood. Are you holding someone captive?" they enquire, studying the nail marks on my arm.

"No," my eyebrows jerk inwards.

"Have they never heard what a woman sounds like when she's getting pleasured the right way?" I scoffed, wanting to just get in and fuck her again.

The officers clear their throats and look at each other awkwardly. My eyes bawl out to them again, waiting for the next instruction.

"Well, it'll be appreciated if you didn't disturb the neighbourhood," they awkwardly spoke.

"I was going to take it back home anyways," I rolled my eyes, leaning off my car.

They give a slight nod and leave. God, darn this neighbourhood. Motherfuckers! Instead of getting in the backseat, I sit in the driver this time.

"What was that about?" she asked.

"You were screaming too loudly," I smirked proudly.

"Well let me finish off before we leave," she demands for her orgasm so easily.

God, she was getting so comfortable with me after this. Straight up taking in control and then demanding me for an orgasm like I was going to follow her every order.

I was... I would have if she didn't mention him.

"No," I rejected her order which made her glance a death stare at me.

Starting the car and looking out into the view I started driving.

"You're going to regret this, Ruel," she chuckles smartly like she had a plan in her head.

I glance into the rear-view mirror, watching her spread her legs open like a book does. Her pussy was light red with pain but swollen with a hardness that was solely for me.

Liya drags her fingers between her folds, opening her clit up for a clearer view. Forcefully, I dragged my eyes back onto the road. Trying to ignore her. But this time, I was nervous.

"Oh, Chase," she moaned in her sweet whimper.

I was getting even more nervous with her every moan. My eyes folded and stared at her again through the mirror since I was driving.

I shouldn't have been this stubborn because she looked so fucking gorgeous having her small fingers fuck her nowhere near better than the way mine did. Her bottom lip was trapped behind her teeth whilst her eyes pinched close.

"You wish they were my fingers, Strawberry?" I decided to fuel which made her sexually frustrated.

"Yes, Chase," she whimpered opening her eyes to look at me directly through the mirror.

"My pussy loves how your thick digits curl inside me," Liya's words came out to possess me.

My foot pressed onto the escalator as her moans got louder and louder with every dirty thing she was saying about the way I finger fucked her.

"This tight cunt likes stretching for your fingers when they fuck me like I'm a goddess," she objectified herself.

My fingers burnt with anger against me on the steering wheel. Cursing me for having them on the steering and not inside her.

We had already had three rounds and there were seven left considering her understatement of tiredness after ten orgasms was vague. I had left her body exhausted with the first but she's trying so hard right now to get through them to prove it to me.

Her lips shape into a wide O as she shatters on my velvet sheets. My name came out as a moan one last time for this orgasm which made her cheeks pale. I had done all that work to stir it up, so I wasn't as annoyed but my God.

I would never beg for a restart to my life to live like an angel because only devils get to see angels like Liya please themselves so dirty. My foot hit the break instantly as we reached home.

The slight madness in Liya's expression was clear. She had buttoned my shirt onto her body, covering her perfect features that were made for me to stare at.

"We are not done for tonight, so don't be mad," I tried cheering as I went to pick her up from the back seat but she refused.

"You want another round?" she jerks her eyebrows up with a little confidence.

Oh, this was not going to end well. She wanted to be in control again. She wanted me weak and restless under her body.

Oh. My. God.

"How about we start with your thick, long tongue licking my cum off this seat," she leaned forwards with a grin.

Depriving me of a kiss, of everything. The gaze I gave deeply tuned onto her face which displayed a playful and powerful smirk.

She was taking revenge for something. But to think I wasn't going to lick her precious juice that even my seat was soaking up so greedily was her understatement.

My tongue rolled out so fast and stuck into the pool of sweet juices. It didn't surprise her, rather she spread her legs open for me to watch her cunt swell again as I licked greedily. God, it was the most perfect thing my tongue was ever going to taste.

"You're going to regret making me do that," I warned with the slight annoyance that came in me from her dominance.

She was still my nemesis even if there wasn't that barrier anymore. To think the girl I have hated for so long is making me do these dirty things with a click of her finger like I am a slave does not suit my ego.

By her hips, I take her out of the backseat and carry her inside to my room. With the last step taken off the stairs, she crashed her lips onto mine, tasting her own sweetness that was still lingering.

I turn the knob with one hand, holding her body with the other even though she was stable with her legs wrapped around my waist.

She impatiently bit my lip for entrance. It was clearthat all the time she took healing had left a sexual desperation for her. Even the girls I had as one-night stands didn't act this. She acted like she was addicted...

Don't forget to vote 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 12.9K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
8.3M 228K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
3.5M 79.1K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
3.5K 107 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...