Him or his Best Friend

By bbyxlve_

LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL... More

𝑫𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ♥️
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 👥
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 🎶
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 🍓
𝐂𝐡.𝟏 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐 | 𝐂𝐄𝐎
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑 | 𝐂𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒 | 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔 | 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡. 𝟕 | 𝐍𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟖 | 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮?
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐘𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭 & 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟗 | 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟎 | 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟏 | 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟐 | 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟑 | 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟒 | 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟓 | 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟔 | 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟕 | 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟖 | 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟗 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟎 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟏 | 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟐 | 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟑 | 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟒 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟓 | 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟔 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟕 | 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟖 | 𝐍𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟗 | 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐦
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟎 | 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟏 | 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟑 | 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟒 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟓 | 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟔 | 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟕 | 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟖 | 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟗 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟎 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟏 | 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐚
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟐 | 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 📜
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 🖇️

𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟐 | 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️

4.9K 158 167
By bbyxlve_

Chase

We entered the huge venue decorated so beautifully and elegantly that it blew Liya's mind away. Her jaw dropped to the floor with each step she took to admire the white flowers that decorated the hall.

Whilst my jaw dropped when I saw her in the red dress she was wearing that made her look like a princess.

My mind was blown away by just imagining how her moans would strangle into my mouth when my lips viciously smudged that red lipstick over her face. When my body pressed against hers making her tight little cunt drool with wetness until filled with me.

"Congratulations, Sarah," I handed her the gift as she came in for a hug in her white dress.

"Are you both getting married?" Liya's angry tone questions.

"Who's marrying my wife?" Sarah's fiancé came into the question which had shut Liya's mouth.

"The two of you of course," I covered, taking Liya by the waist into my arms.

"Yes, congratulations," she smiled pleasantly.

Sarah took a few steps towards Liya with an adoring smile. Her hands reach for hers and squish them.

"You're so pretty I just can't seem to take my eyes off you," she complimented with pure adoration in her eyes.

Nearly as mesmerised as I was. Anyone would refuse to take their eyes off Liya once laying them on her. Sarah's eyes sparkled at the sight of her, just like mine and Luka's did.

"Oh, thank you," Liya turned red with embarrassment for taking Sarah as a threat.

"You can't blame the guys for being so in love with you," she leans into her ear and whispers.

I clear my throat, initiating I had heard that. Sarah takes her fiancé's hand and walks away to other guests. I immediately get a slap on my arm from Liya.

"You could have told me she was getting married," she frowned.

"I couldn't after seeing the jealousy on your face," I whispered back slightly as people looked at us.

"And I couldn't talk to you after this, Ruel. I should really dig your grave up right here for pulling this stunt on me," she furiously walked away from me.

That's fine. I love grovelling and coaxing her. I grab one of the flowers used for the decoration. White flowers were her favourite, even if she had never admitted it in front of Luka.

I swing the rose to her face, making her lose her steps. She took the rose in her hand and then threw it to her left. Rude.

Sarah calls Liya over to introduce her. Sarah was a loner. I was her only occasional friend. Now that she had met Liya, she didn't want to be a loner.

My back leaned on the pillar behind me and my hands snuggled into my pockets. Liya smiled, talking to other girls. Liya was a loner too. Two loners together, it all makes sense. Two loners finally found some other friends than me.

Though, her smile shines brighter than the lights in this hall. God, she's so fucking gorgeous that I could go banging my head on every single wall right now.

A while later, Liya starts passing the huge sheets when one gets stuck against her heel clip. My body instantly leans off the pillar to get it for her.

Gentlemen don't let pretty girls bend to their knees unless...

"I'll get that for you," I spoke, kneeling down to the floor.

The sheet wrapped around her lock, getting stuck in it. I had to unlock her heel, take it out and then lock it back. My hand caressed up her shin to the back of her knee. Her skin was so smooth and soft against my fingertips.

"I love seeing you on your knees for me," she chuckles quietly.

"I'll get on them again tonight if you say that once more," I challenged to which she held her voice back.

"Done," I locked her heels and got back on my feet.

"Thank you," she did a little cutesy with both her hands spreading her dress.

"My absolute pleasure, my lady," I took mine forward and did a light bow.

We both burst into a peal of cute laughter. I think that did the charm. For the remainder of the ceremony, I stood behind Liya.

Drawing things on her back with my finger and even hugging her from the back when I got the chance to. I didn't get the chance to kiss her tonight though.

"They're so cute together," she commented, sitting in the car.

"Can't comment, I was too focused on you," I spoke turning the car on.

"You've got to stop with the charm," she laughed nervously.

"Why is that? I think Charming Chase sounds really nice," I spoke, getting out of the parking and onto the road.

"It just, makes me want to pull your hair," she leaned back on the seat.

"Pull my hair as in when I'm deep inside you with my cock that barely fits in your little cunt and you're moaning, screaming, crying out for God," I elaborated so deeply to catch her there.

"You're delusional," she neglected getting a chuckle out of me.

I slide my hand under her dress and hold her thigh in one of my hands as I drive. Carefully caressing her skin with my thumb, I was unable to keep my eyes on the road. She took my hand after a few minutes and slid it deeper towards her core.

By surprise, I turned to look at her. Her eyes drowning in lust and the unforgiven desire for me. I take a turn into a quiet street, away from traffic and pull the brakes on the car harshly. Both our bodies jerk forward and then back on the seat.

"Backseat, now," I commanded, leaving the driver's side and getting out.

Dragging my coat off me, I threw it to my seat as I got in from behind. Liya slid her heels off and hopped onto me without coming out the door.

"You're so fucked, Liya," I groaned before crashing my lips onto hers.

Guiding her hips along mine for a grind, I kissed her so hard and deep. The heat from her body already made an unforgiving erection on mine.

My cock could blow into pieces by just how hard this girl makes me. Her hands were all over me whilst I smudged that lipstick of hers onto my face. Our bodies, both desperate to just meet skin-to-skin.

"You jerk," she breathed breaking the kiss.

"It's so hard to stay mad at you," she whined as my hands took the initiative to slide her dress off her and throw it.

"Yeah, Strawberry," I chanted against her lips, unclipping her bra with one hand.

The sight of her tits, finally ready to be held by my hands made my eyes glow. Cupping one in my hand, I slid my tongue out and ran a light trace around her nipple. Making it so hard as she grinded her hips on my erection.

Her panties were still on. From the edge of my eyes, I looked up at her pained expression. The sensitivity was making her hurt. Taking the nipple between my teeth I started to play with it.

"Chase," she whimpered my name softly.

Finally. Having her pretty voice whimper my name so delicately turned me on. Rolling her hair in my fist, I drag her lips along mine for a kiss again. Her hands unbuttoned my shirt and threw it off me.

"Are you ever going to get enough of me, Liya?" I questioned, sliding her panties off her legs and dragging my pants down my butt.

"I don't think so," she answered, desperately looking down at my monstrous cock.

I held my tip to her entrance, smoothly rolling it in her. Her nails were already digging into my biceps with pain. Her walls already clenching onto me with so much excitement for finally being back.

"Tell me, Strawberry. Did you ever get tired of coming onto my cock in your dreams?" the question escapes directly into her mouth with her first moan.

"No, Chase. You could make me come ten times and it still wouldn't be enough," she panted through the slow thrusts.

"Let's put that to the test shall we?" my lips smirked, closing her parted lips with a kiss as I thrust in her with my entire length.

Her grip on my skin got deeper and she screamed. Working my hips between her legs, her cunt was already drooling. Her liquids gliding on my hard cock felt like heaven. The car shook with each thrust and so did her mouth with each call she gave out to God.

"Good girls don't call for God when they're getting fucked by devils, Liya," I groaned near her ear.

My hand raced along her back which arched, to hold it down onto the seat.

"Good girls also don't wish for devils like you to fuck them in their dreams," she strangles those words in my ear.

Bringing my lips to kiss hers again, I was going to thrust faster. I needed it so badly, to viciously take her right now. After keeping our bodies apart for so long, the injustice finally brought us together.

"I wasn't a good girl from the moment you came into my dreams and whispered dirty sinful things in my ear," she confesses as if I wasn't aware of the sex dreams she'd be having of me.

"Want me to whisper dirty sinful things in your ear right now?" I rhetorically questioned.

She moaned roughly, unable to catch her breath through the thrusts. It was only going to get rougher from here. Taking both her legs up to my shoulders, I arched back down onto her.

"Wouldn't you love to see your little pussy milk my cock with your orgasms," my lips pressed against her neck with a whisper.

"Would you like yourself filling up with my cock every time you bend yourself over my bed to grab your lipstick," a second whisper reached her mouth.

Liya's eyes only pinched closed tighter. Her lungs were hitching for air, breaking and repairing with everything I gave.

"Aren't you such a good girl knowing that the only holy water your mouth fills up in is my cum. Don't you dream of having it dripping from your mouth all the time?" I spoke my own thoughts, thrusting deeper.

All these dirty whispers were making me harder and hurting her through the hard thrusts. She screamed my name at a 0.5-second gap, unable to breathe. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her orgasm approached me.

"Let it out, Strawberry. Come over my cock like a good girl," my voice growled, desperate for it.

She wanted to talk back so desperately but couldn't.

"You're a good girl, aren't you, Liya?" I whispered so seductively she let out one last scream.

Her legs wrapped around my neck whilst her body edged to the right. The hot fluid dripped off of me and onto the seat. The pleasant sight reached my eyes after so long and it had satisfied me.

"Don't you love having my eyes drool over your little cunt, watching your orgasm drip out like a waterfall?" I kissed her lips.

"I do. I love it when I come so hard that it leaves you blown away. Like you've never seen anything like it before," she panted, kissing me back.

I pulled out of her and ejaculated on the edge of my seat. Her arms wrapped around my neck to hold me like she was going to lose me.

I held my weight over her as we both tried getting down from our highs. My brain wheezing and electrified a bit less than hers was. Liya's mouth let out warm puffs on my skin that burned.

"I'm going to take a cigarette. I'll be back in five," I brought my face to hers and she nodded, needing the warmth of my body away from hers to catch her serene.

Getting on my knees, I zipped my pants up and grabbed my cigarette box with the lighter. Shutting the door behind me, I leaned against it and lit the cigarette.

I felt dizzy from her moans and screams. She screamed my name so perfectly in pain and pleasure that I couldn't stop myself from thinking about another round.

Don't forget to vote 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 624 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
17.6K 377 15
🌹 Elaya O'Donnell's fascinating life story began in the shadowy alleys of London. Shrouded in an aura of the unknown, Elaya was drawn into a world w...
105K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
3.5M 79.7K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...