lover โ€ข matt sturniolo

Por mattsturniololuvr444

in which... a popstars british daughter finds love in a youtube channel or in which... an american boy is as... Mรกs

hi :)
intro
cast!
001
001.5
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
40.5
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
050
50.5
051
052

049

3.5K 76 76
Por mattsturniololuvr444

chapter forty nine
irl, messages, insta, irl, insta

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
─── irl ───

matt, chris and nick were currently streaming fortnite for the first time since tour, the whole group were back in la staying at the triplets because the girls couldnt get a booking on the original air bnb they were staying in. lia was in nicks room, clem was in chris' and iris was in matts. it was just an unspoken thing that those were the rooms they would stay in whilst staying with the triplets.

matt was sat at his desk whilst iris was laying on his bed watching sims 4 videos on youtube which was her current hyper-fixation.

a few minutes later iris was getting bored of her youtube video so she got up from the bed walking over to matts desk and wrapping her arms round his shoulders watching him play fortnite. she glanced over to the chat as she rested her head on top of matts, she mainly saw the whole chat screaming about how cute matt and her are which made her blush and turn back to look at matts game. matt then glanced at the chat seeing the same comments, he looked up to ri smiling before nick started shouting because he was getting killed making matts attention go back to the game.

iris' phone dinged on the bed so she walked over to find her phone and check it

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
─── imessage ───

taylor swifts children

iris - riri
clementine - clem
aurelia - lia

clem
can we play mario kart in the living room i am bored as hell

lia
im down

riri
matt aint giving me attention 😣😣 (theyve been playing for 20 mins)
but im down

clem
what are u gonna do when ur a whole ocean away 😂😂

riri
FUNNY ONE!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂
gonna literally run u off the track every game for that xx

lia
oh brother

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
─── instagram ───
mattsturniolo posted a new photo!

liked by irisstyles, chrissturniolo and 538,829 others

mattsturniolo 🩷

4839 comments

irisstyles BRUH 😂😂
mattsturniolo hi baby
     ↳ irisstyles hi my fav😣😣😣😣
         ↳user BABYDFHFCGFVHG

irisstyles im literally fine!!!!

chrissturniolo thirst trap 🫤
mattsturniolo k

nicksturniolo new phone case finally!
mattsturniolo k
   ↳ nicksturniolo YESSS LOVING THE ENTHUSIASM UNDER THIS POST!!

irisstyles still here
*mattsturniolo liked irisstyles comment*

user can iris fight
irisstyles yes 🥰
*mattsturniolo liked irisstyles comment*

user like ur insane.

user posting this whilst ur on stream is inane btw

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
─── irl ───

the triplets had just finished streaming and chris and nick had asked matt to go into the living room to tell the girls so that they could now go to sleep if they wanted, it was only 10pm but since tour ended they had all ended up falling asleep before midnight. this was due to them catching up on the sleep they missed whilst being on the road.

"hey were finished streaming now" matt walked into the living room seeing the girls spread out on the sofa on their phones in silence with the tv frozen on the mario kart home-screen. "okay im going to bed" lia said first as she was close to falling asleep on the sofa as it was. clem was next to go stating "im going to go see if chris wants to let me download sims on his computer" iris laughed at clem knowing her and chris had been bickering for days over the subject. chris' argument was that it would take up too much storage. clems argument was that it would make her the happiest girl alive and her macbook would blow up if she downloads anymore custom content. in the end though everyone knew that chris would let her because thats what happens with chris and clem.

once clem was gone matt wandered over to where iris was on the sofa and laid himself literally on top of her laying his head on her chest and wrapping his arms fully around her waist. "hi" iris mumbled sleepily as she started to play with his hair. "hi baby" matt said as he closed his eyes due to the head scratches he was receiving. "you looked cute in those pictures you posted" iris stated. matt took his head off her chest looking at her as she opened her eyes when she felt him move, "just cute huh" he implied "ok you looked hot. shush now lets go to bed" iris giggled whilst blushing and jokingly lightly pushing his head away. matt laughed as they both stand up and make their way to matts room. they watched an episode of modern family which was their show they watched before sleeping after iris deemed criminal minds to be too scary to be the last thing her eyes see at night.

"goodnight ri" matt said after he switched off the lamp and put iris' phone on charge on the bedside table. "goodnight" iris kissed his chest though his black sleep shirt before snuggling closer to him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
─── instagram ───
irisstyles posted to their story!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

authors note:

heyy 😂😂😂
ik i say this every chapter but gen life has been so busy i think the last time i updated was august? idk but truly life has been insane im at college 4 days a week and then working 2 days its crazy so im genuinely so sorry for the lack of updates.

i see all of your comments and notes on my profile and they literally mean so so so much u dont understand <3

yet again i dont want to give a time frame for the next chapter but heres this 💓💓💓

ok also bc im still not over it (my show was in october) here is a pic i took of gracie 😝

i got barricade, she is genuinely insane live i love her so so much. she was my second top artist on spotofy wrapped after harry so i am so so happy i saw her. would def recommend seeing her live if u can. shes going to australia soon for my aussie readers xx

k anyways i love you all endlessly.

ALSO LOVING THE STURNIOLO CHRISTMAS EXTRAVAGANZA THINGY

- all all all of my love, via 💌

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

97.1K 1.7K 43
"๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ" ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ.. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฟฝ...
38.9K 948 22
โyou're making it so hard for me to hate you mattโ โthen don't.โ (๐Ÿชฉ) ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ž has been trying to make it as youtuber with her bestfri...
155K 2.7K 32
โœงโโœงโœฟโœงโโœง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐š has been burnt by love for the last time. she's moved to boston for college, and she's decided that she's never getting a boyf...
81.7K 1.2K 52
๐Ÿงฉ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™.. ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ and ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...