I WANT YOU, 𝘔.𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰

By CARAMXLIZED

❝I'm giving you one chance Sano, don't break my heart❞ ____________________________________ ↳IN WHICH the... More

✰ I WANT YOU ✰
✰ Chapter 01 ✰
✰ Chapter 02 ✰
✰ Chapter 03 ✰
✰ Chapter 05 ✰
✰ Chapter 06 ✰
✰ Chapter 07 ✰
✰ Chapter 08 ✰
✰ Chapter 09 ✰

✰ Chapter 04 ✰

137 8 6
By CARAMXLIZED

Vote • comment • Follow <33

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

PAST TIME - 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟱
__________________
Chapter 04 - King Vs Slave
𝗛𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗶

At this moment I'm convinced my best friend either got dropped on his head too many times as an infant or just outright insane.

The circle around Michi and Kiyomasa got smaller, all of them demanding that Kiyomasa beat Michi so hard he wouldn't ever recover.

Cigarette still in between his lips kiyomasa winds back his arm, his fist balled up so tight his knuckles are white. "You're gonna regret this" He hissed, delivering his first blow right into Michi's stomach.

My eyes shut tight, but I could still hear the cough caught in his throat struggling to come up.

"Is that all you got hanagaki?" one of Kiyomasa's minions shouted from above where me and Akkun were standing. "Don't tell me you're going out after one punch again."

Once Kiyomasa starts his vicious attack it doesn't stop, laying punch after punch kick after kick in different places and at different angles.

At this point Mich's bruises have bruises, I can't stand to watch him get beat up but I couldn't leave him here either.

"He needs to fake a knockout." Takuya says "At least then Kiyomasa will stop, if he keeps going he'll get himself killed."

The crowd only got louder enjoying the show Kiyomasa was putting on, michi was on his knees blood spewing from his nose and mouth staining his clothes.

Kiyomasa spits the cigarette from his mouth laughing "Come on michi that's enough!" he looks up at me, tears glossing over his swollen eyes.

"No, I'm not done!" He yelled standing from the ground "I'm not done until I've had enough."

Huh had enough of what?

Kiyomasa charges at Michi kicking him in his gut and then landing a punch to his face knocking him right back to the ground.

For a moment he lays there unmoving "Damnit Takemichi." Akkun walked past us down the steps towards the fight, as he passed me I saw the shine of a knife coming from his hands.

I rush down after him placing a hand on his shoulder stopping him from going any further "That isn't going to help him." I say, to his back. Akkun grips the knife tighter.

"What do you suggest we do then?"

"Wait."

"What for what?"

For me to find an opening.

Michi stands again wobbling on his feet "Enough to cure my weak ass arc of the last twelve years. I always ran but I'm done running."

The crowd goes silent awaiting his next words "So if you want to end this fight kiyomasa you're gonna have to kill me." Michi smiled with his bruises. It looked like it hurt.

"Then I'll grant your wish Hanagaki." kiyomasa cracked his knuckles, his run started slow but picked up speed he was like a charging bull.

Without thinking I hopped to the bottom of the stairs and ran right for kiyomasa, I heard Akkun call out my name but I didn't stop and when I was close enough I took to the air lifting my foot until it connected with kiyomasa's skull.

His body dropped to the ground with a thud, I landed back on my feet facing Michi "Are you okay?" I asked, but he didn't answer me, instead, his eyes went wide.

"Blonde ponytail bald with a dragon tattoo," Yamagishi" whispered from the crowd on the steps but with the silence he was heard loud and clear.

Blonde ponytail? Dragon tattoo... wait.

"Yup, vice commander of Toman, that's Ken Ryuguji better known as . . . Draken"

Oh shit.

Mikey peeks out from behind Draken, shoving his last piece of dorayaki into his mouth leaving crumbs in his chin.

Everyone bows their heads close to the concrete, what the fuck is going on?

"Sir Welcome Sir." they all shout simultaneously.

I'm starting to think gangs are just cults.

I knew Mikey and draken were delinquents when we had first met, but they aren't just delinquents, no they're the leaders.

"Long time no see Hikari." Mikey smiled, stepping in front of the Draken slowly making his way towards us.

"Why does the leader of the Tokyo Manji gang know your name?" Michi whispered behind me.

Of course, Mikey is the leader who ever would've seen that coming.

"He's the one who. . . Helped me when I almost got jumped." I bit down on my lip to hide my awkward smile but it was fighting its way through.

"Hikari what the hell." Takemichi whisper yelled, "why didn't you tell me -"

"You know, when I was informed that members of Toman were seen gathering at this park I thought the reason would be interesting" Mickey sticks his foot into Kiyomasa's cheek nudging his head.

"But a fight club? That's so boring I was looking forward to knocking some heads... it looks like you beat me to it." Mikey whined looking down at Kiyomasa's unconscious body.

Mikey then looks past me at Michi "So who are you?"

"Uh, Takemichi Hanagaki."

"Hmm," Mikey hummed, his eyes scanning over me then Michi "Starting today we're all gonna be friends."

What does someone like Mikey want to be friends with Takemichi?

"All you losers wake up and scram already!" Draken yelled, they all followed his orders immediately scrambling for the exit of the park.

"Hikari!" Mikey's eyes landed back on me and for a second I stared back at him until I dropped my gaze to the floor.

I don't answer him. I could feel eyes on me no doubt belonging to Michi, his friends, and Draken.

Mikey smiles "See you."

It's not long before Mikey and Draken disappear from our sight.

Right when they do "Oh my gosh you were amazing Takemichi" Yamagishi gushed running down the steps.

"That was the most amazing thing ever," says Makoto as he follows behind Yamagishi.

"Huh." Takemichi looked confused and I mean so am I. All he did was take a beating.

"What is amazing about almost getting his lights knocked out by a third year thug?"

I should've stayed quiet because as soon as I spoke they both slowly turned their heads towards me.

"How did the leader of Toman know your name?" Yamagishi asked

"Hey mind your business," Takemichi said but that didn't stop them.

"Right and was that tension I was seeing between you both?"

"Wait I actually wanna know that too." Great now he's on their side.

They all start mumbling theories and shit like I was secretly dating Mikey so the other gangs wouldn't come after me

Or that I was Draken's sister

What. The. Fuck.

It must be nice...

To be so stupid.

Slowly I retreated leaving them to conjure theories more. I joined Akkun on the bench.

He's the most mature out of all of them, which is why I like him the most. He's kinda like a little brother.

"Nice huh." He doesn't look at me, his eyes remain on his friends, all of them being stupid. "Watching them goof around I haven't heard their laughs in a while."

For a few minutes Akkun and I sit in silence listening to the ridiculous banter between them.

"What the hell was that earlier?" I questioned, if I hadn't stopped him Akkun would have Kiyomasa's blood on his hands.

Knowing him I don't think he could live with that, killing someone.

"We would've been his slaves forever. That was an out." He breathed, he lifted his hand the knife still held under his fingers tightly

His hand shook with fear "That isn't an out, you would've had to live with his death on your conscience forever."

"Yeah it was stupid then I saw no other way" he shoved the pocket knife back into his pocket finally lifting his head "We have Takemichi to thank for freedom."

"How? All he did was take a beating"

"Exactly, thanks to him toughing out the fight it gave Mikey time to get here." He smiled, something I hadn't seen in a long time.

"You the one who called up Mikey?" I nudged his shoulder with mine.

"I wish but whoever did saved us."

𝟭𝟱𝟭𝟬 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
Early update cause why not?

It's a little boring right now but what do we think of the story so far??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
121K 2.6K 39
Complete (18+ for language and sexual content) Y/N is a college student who manages to get involved with the leader of the top criminal gang in Tokyo...
76.5K 1.4K 100
'Jo, I'm Mikey,' the boy introduced himself. That was my first encounter with Mikey. - Meiyo 'If he really thinks I'm that bad for them, then I guess...
120K 3.1K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...