𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂. ❪ 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋...

By -eternallssunshine

━━━━━━━━ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄❜ ❫ ⟨ SUPERNATURAL OC/OC 𝖥𝖠𝖭𝖥𝖨𝖢 ⟩ ▐ ꒰ఎ ❛ 𝗀𝗈𝖽 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒅 𝗆𝖾 𝙚𝙫... More

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪┊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂
𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖦𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖯𝖧
𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖯𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖲
𝒗𝒐𝒍 𝒊, 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛
𝟬𝟭, ❛𝖡𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦❜
𝟬𝟮, ❛𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖱𝖴𝖫𝖤𝖲, 𝖲𝖠𝖬𝖬𝖸❜
𝟬𝟯, ❛𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖲𝖬𝖤𝖫𝖫 𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤 𝖠 𝖳𝖮𝖨𝖫𝖤𝖳❜
𝟬𝟰, ❛𝖱𝖤𝖢𝖸𝖢𝖫𝖤, 𝖬𝖠𝖭❜
𝟬𝟲, ❛𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖪𝖸 𝖡𝖠𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱𝖣❜

𝟬𝟱, ❛ROOM FOR 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖤❜

741 37 0
By -eternallssunshine

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▏⛧▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
𝐂   𝐇   𝐀   𝐎   𝐓   𝐈   𝐂 ₊˚.༄𖥸 ──
𝗩𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗠𝗘 𝗜 ── ❪ 𝘖𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘖𝘈𝘋 𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕 ❫
𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝘕𝘈𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘈𝘓 ────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!
𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖮𝖭𝖤, 𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘

𝟬𝟱. ╱ ✷ ❝ that's for talking
about my mother ❞
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 Sam walk the length of a corridor with rooms on either side at a motel close by, Gracelyn walking behind them slowly dragging as all she wanted to do was get to her room and sleep.

"Spirits and demons don't have to unlock doors." Dean says, "If they want inside, they just go through the walls."

"So it's probably something else, something corporeal."

"Corporeal? Excuse me, professor." Dean chuckled.

"Shut up. So what do you both think?"

"The claws, the speed that it moves...could be a skinwalker, maybe a black dog." Gracelyn spoke up,

"Whatever we're walking about, we're talking about a creature, and it's corporeal. Which means we can kill it." Dean said.

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗦 the trunk of his Impala, then the weapons box hidden underneath, propping it open with a shotgun.

Sam leans in while Dean puts some guns in a duffel bag, "We cannot let that Haley girl go out there."

"Oh yeah? What are we gonna tell her?" Dean asked, "That she can't go into the woods because of a big scary monster?"

"Yeah."

"Her brother's missing, Sam. She's not gonna just sit this out." Dean tells the oldest twin, "Now we go with her, we protect her, and we keep our eyes peeled for our fuzzy predator friend." He picks the duffel bag up

"Finding Dad's not important?" Sam slams the weapons box shut, then the trunk, "Now we gotta babysit too?"

Dean stares at Sam.

"What?"

"Nothing." He answers, throwing the duffel bag at Sam and walking off as he stares after him.

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

"𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙂 do you think you'll actually be gone for?" Luke lays back against the headboard of the bed in their shared home.

Gracelyn sighs as she walks out of the bathroom where she was brushing her teeth, over to the table where her laptop sat, his face plastered on the screen, "Long enough to help Dean find dad, then I'm coming back home. I don't want to be around John longer than need be."

The boy groaned, "I don't like that you're back out there hunting. You stopped for a reason."

"It's kind of in the Winchester rulebook." She rolled her eyes as she brought one leg up in the chair to rest her chin against her knee.

"Well, the rulebook sucks." Luke tells her before something catches his eye and a smirk takes over his face, "Are you wearing shorts?"

Gracelyn rolls her eyes, "Of course. Leave it to you to be distracted because of a little skin."

"Can you blame me? Baby, you're a literal goddess in my eyes." The Singer boy says, his smirk never leaving his face, "Now answer the question."

"No, I'm not wearing shorts." Gracelyn lets a smirk appear on her own face as she stands up from the chair she was sitting in, her face and top half disappearing from the screen.

A frustrated groan leaves the boy's lips as she pulls the ends of the t-shirt she was wearing — his t-shirt at that — up to flash him the red lace panties that complimented her tanned skin. "Baby, you're killing me here."

"I'm sorry." She giggles, sitting back down in the chair.

"You aren't sorry." Luke chuckled, "Just hurry up and get home. If not, I'll come to you."

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

"𝗨𝗚𝗛, 𝗜 hate fucking camping." Gracelyn grumbles as the Impala comes to a stop in front of Ben, Haley and a man wearing the proper clothes to be hiking, rather than the blue jeans and t-shirts that Sam and Dean were wearing.

Sam chuckled, "You used to love camping out in Bobby's backyard."

"Yeah, that's because I would sneak in and sleep in Luke's bed while the three of you stayed outside." She says just before the three get out of the car.

"You guys got room for three more?" Dean asked as Haley walks towards him.

"Wait, you guys want to come with us?" Haley asked him.

"Who are these guys?"

"Apparently this is all the park service could muster up for the search and rescue." Haley tells him as Sam and Gracelyn walk past everyone.

"You're rangers?" The man asked the three Winchester siblings.

"That's right." Dean nods.

"And you're hiking out in biker boots and jeans?" Haley asked.

Dean looks down at himself, "Well, sweetheart, I don't do shorts."

"If my legs start to hurt, will you carry me?" Gracelyn looks up at her twin brother with a pouty look on her face.

Sam chuckles, "Yes, if your legs start to hurt, I'll carry you."

"What, you think this is funny? It's dangerous backcountry out there. Her brother might be hurt." The guy says.

Sam and Gracelyn turn to look at them.

"Believe me, I know how dangerous it can be." Dean says, "We just wanna help them find their brother, that's all."

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

"𝗥𝗢𝗬, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 said you did a little hunting." Dean says as the group hikes through the forest.

"Yeah, more than a little." Roy answered.

"Uh-huh. What kind of furry critters do you hunt?"

Ben looks over his shoulder, chuckling as he notices the twins behind the others silently playing an intense game of rock paper scissors with each other.

"Mostly buck, sometimes bear."

Dean passes Roy, "Tell me, uh, Bambi or Yogi ever hunt you back?"

Suddenly, Roy grabs Dean's arm, causing Gracelyn and Sam to tense up and stop their game.

"Whatcha doing, Rory?" The eldest sibling asked the guy.

Rory doesn't say anything, grabbing a stick and poking at a bear trap that Dean almost steps in, "You should watch where you're stepping. Ranger."

Dean chuckles, "It's a bear trap."

"Idiot." Gracelyn mumbles under her breath, with a shake of her head.

Haley catches up to Dean, "You didn't pack any provisions. You guys are carrying a duffel bag, except for Gracelyn who brought a backpack. You're not rangers." She grabs him by the arm, "So who the hell are you?"

Ben and Gracelyn go around the two, both interested in the topic of computers and comic books, as Sam stops to look at his brother before Dean gives him a look to keep walking.

Sam obeys as Dean watches him go by.

"Sam and I are brothers. Gracie is our little sister — his twin — and we're looking for our father." Dean tells her, "He might be here, we don't know. I just figured that you and me, we're in the same boat."

"Why didn't you just tell me that from the start?" Haley questioned.

I'm telling you now." Dean stated, "'Sides, it's probably the most honest I've ever been with a woman besides my sister.....ever. So we okay?"

There's a pause between the two.

"Yeah, okay."

"And what do you mean I didn't pack provisions?" Dean scoffed before pulling a big bag of peanut M&Ms, sticking his hand in the back as he hikes on.

Haley waits a moment, then follows.

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

"𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 it. Blackwater Ridge."

Sam walks past Roy, pulling Gracelyn along with him as he notices the glare that Dean was sending to Ben as he and their sister joked around with each other, "What coordinates are we at?"

Roy pulls out a GPS, "Thirty-five and minus one-eleven."

Dean comes to stand next to his brother and sister, the three of them listen, "You hear that?"

"Yeah. Not even crickets."

"I'm gonna go take a look around." Roy says to the group as he starts to walk off.

"You shouldn't go off by yourself." Gracelyn tells the man as she looks around at her surroundings, subconsciously touching the gun she had tucked away in the back of her jeans.

"That's sweet. Don't worry about me, sweetheart." Roy waves his gun before pushing between Dean and Sam to take back over leading.

Dean turns around as Haley and Ben catch up to them. "Alright, everybody stays together. Let's go."

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

"𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗬! 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 here!"

Hayle runs off towards Roy's voice, followed closely by the others as they all come to a halt, "Oh, my God."

In front of them were bloody, torn open tents, and all of the supplies that the three men had were scattered around.

"Looks like a grizzly."

"Tommy?" Haley calls out as she takes off her backpack and goes through the campsite, "Tommy!" She grows louder.

Same moves to catch up with Haley, "Shh."

"Tommy!"

"Will somebody shut her up?!" Gracelyn whispers shouts as she rolls her eyes.

"Shhh!"

"Why?"

"Something might still be out there." Sam tells her.

"Sam! Grace!"

Both of the twins move towards their brother, Sam breaking a stick as the two crouch down next to him.

"The bodies were dragged from the campsite." Dean says to the two of them, "But here, the tracks just vanish. That's weird."

Gracelyn tilts her head, "I'm pretty sure Luke had a hunt like this one time. He was telling me about it a couple of years ago."

Dean ignores the mention of the Singer boy as the three stand up, "I'll tell you what, that's no skinwalker or black dog."

"Hey." Sam stops his sister from following their brother, causing the girl to look at him, "What did Luke think his old hunt was? The one like this?"

"Wendigos."

Dean crouches down next to Haley as she picks up a cell phone, "Hey, he could still be alive."

"Help! Help!"

Roy leads the way as everyone rushes off in the direction of the shouts.

"Help! Somebody!"

"It seemed like it was coming from around here, didn't it?" Haley asked as they came to a stop, not finding anyone around.

"Everybody, back to camp." Sam tells them before they all head back in the direction they came from, all of the supplies they had with them gone.

"Our packs!"

"So much for my GPS and my satellite phone." Roy grumbled.

"What the hell is going on?" Haley asked.

"It's smart." Gracelyn has her hands on her hips, "It wants to cut us off so we can't call for help."

"You mean someone, some nutjob, out there just stole all our gear." Roy turns to the youngest Winchester, talking to her as if she were a little girl.

Sam quickly grabs his twin by the waist as she jumps at Roy, lifting her off of the ground and carrying her away as he looks over at Dean. "I need to speak with you both. In private."

"Ohh, I hope whatever we're hunting gets to his ass first. Stupid son of a bitch."

"Let me see Dad's journal." Sam turns to Dean, who hands over the leather covered book, "Alright, check that out." He points to a First Nations-style drawing of a figure. "Grace suggested that it could be a Wendigo. I think she may be right."

"Oh come on, Wendigos are in the Minnesota woods or, or northern Michigan. I've never even heard of one this far west."

"Think about it, Dean, the claws, the way it can mimic a human voice." Gracelyn says, using her hands as she speaks.

"Great." Dean takes out his pistol, "Well then this is useless."

Sam gives Dean back their father's journal, heading past this brother and stopping for just a moment, "We gotta get these people to safety."

────── ❪ 🌿🕊️!

"𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧, 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗡 up, it's time to go." Sam addresses everyone at the campsite, "Things have gotten....more complicated."

"What?"

"Kid, don't worry." Roy's irritating voice made the youngest Winchester roll her eyes as Dean pulled her back behind him just in case she wanted to try and jump the man again, "Whatever's out there, I think I can handle it."

"It's not me I'm worried about. If you shoot this thing, you're just gonna make it mad." Sam tells the Ranger, "We have to leave. Now."

"One, you're talking nonsense. Two, you're in no position to give anybody orders."

"Relax." Dean looks over at the Ranger.

"We never should have let you come out here in the first place, all right? I'm trying to protect you."

Roy steps into Sam's personal space, "You protect me? I was hunting these woods when your mommy was still kissing you good night."

As soon as the words leave the man's mouth, Gracelyn sends a mean right hook to his face, causing a gasp to leave Haley's mouth.

"Gracie!" Dean scolds his little sister, pulling her back by the arm as he tries to hide his laughter.

"That's for talking about my mother." Gracelyn spits as she shakes out the sting in her hand, "Dick."

"It's a damn near perfect hunter. It's smarter than you, and it's gonna hunt you down and eat you alive unless we get your stupid, sorry ass out of here."

Roy laughs as he rubs his jaw, spitting a bit of blood from his mouth, "You know, you're both crazy, right?"

"Yeah? You ever hunt a wen--," Sam is cut off as Dean pushes the twins.

"Roy!"

"Chill out."

"Stop. Stop it." Haley looks at everyone, "Everybody just stop. Look. Tommy might still be alive. And I'm not leaving here without him."

"It's getting late. This thing is a good hunter in the day, but an unbelievable hunter at night." Dean speaks up after a long moment of silence, "We'll never beat it, not in the dark. We need to settle in and protect ourselves."

"How?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 6.5K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...