My Alien Soulmate

By Sarah__Leann

When Daisy was abducted by aliens and forced to work on their ship, she felt hopeless as she watched species... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65

19

1.5K 65 24
By Sarah__Leann

KAI'S POV

I couldn't breath, falling to the floor with my knees hitting the ground hard.

Her screams rang through my ears and the look of fear on her face was heartbreaking.

"Daisy." I whispered as tears brimmed in my eyes. She was gone.

How did they find her?

I turned around, hearing commotion behind me and I saw Florna begging Kintel for forgiveness.

I saw red, anger consuming me and I stood to my feet, storming over to her with intent to kill.

Kintel saw me coming, standing between us to try and shelter his back stabbing, traitorous soulmate.

Sorry, brother. I pushed him out of my way, launching him across the room.

My hand wrapped around Florna's neck, pinning her up against the wall and she clawed at my arm in a pathetic attempt to free herself.

"What the fuck did you do?" I spat in her face, struggling to control my anger.

I had never felt like this before and I could have sworn that I was taller, my strength stronger and my hearing more fine tuned.

I had read about this but I had never known it to actually happen to anyone.

On rare occasions, zaviours would become instantly enhanced in life or death situations. My reactions to seeing Daisy taken away from me must have caused my body to react and now I was more fierce than ever.

Florna was turning red, struggling to breath and I felt nothing. I wanted her to suffer for what she did.

"Kai, your going to kill her, let go."

Kintel was pleading with me but my eyes never left Florna.

I stood strong and his grip on my arm did nothing.

Kiara and Klaus burst into the room, joining Kintel, screaming at me to let Florna go.

I loosened my grip, allowing her to breath, turning to face my siblings.

"She betrayed me. Daisy is gone. The gladarians took her because she sold her out!"

"You did what?"

Yara walked in with Kordin and the look on her face was of disbelief.

"Kai, let her go." Kordin spoke with authority.

"I won't let her get away with this. Daisy did nothing wrong, I'll kill her before I let her go."

"You need to get to the ships. Find Daisy before it's too late. I'll deal with Florna, just go."

Kordin was right. I was wasting time here when I could be on a ship instead.

"Find out what she knows." I said through gritted teeth before releasing my hand from her neck.

She dropped to the floor and I walked away without looking back.

I stepped inside the shuttle and set off to meet Granteon.

Sitting down, I held my breath, feeling nauseous with images of Daisy flashing through my mind.

She was terrified and I wasn't there to protect her. She needed me and I wasn't there!

I reached out with my mind, a sliver of hope that she might hear me but there was no response.

"FUCK!!" I screamed, punching the window, shattering the glass as blood covered my hand.

I felt lost, in a world of new emotions that I didn't understand.

Calling Granteon, I fought to keep my cool.

"Daisy has been taken. Did you see anything on the radar?"

"No, nothing. Did they use a ship?"

"No, they teleported."

"Where abouts was she when they took her and how long ago?"

"Ten minutes roughly, at Kintel's house."

"Ok. Let me have a look." Granteon paused for a moment. "That's odd."

"What? What is it Granteon?"

"There seems to be a glitch in the system. A deliberate attempt to freeze the monitors for the last thirty minutes. How did I not see it?"

"I'll fucking kill her! Florna must have done it when she was there with Kintel. She must have had this planned since the gladarians arrived."

Granteon sounded confused.

"What do you mean? Are you saying that Florna is responsible for this?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying. She blames Daisy for Dazna's death and this is her way of getting back at her."

I heard Granteon sigh. "I'll send out an alert. All ships will be ready to leave in twenty minutes."

"I'll see you soon."

I was irritable, my mood low. I winced as I pulled a shard of glass from my hand but the pain was nothing in comparison to the pain I felt in my heart.

When I finally reached Granteon, he was stood talking to Charlie outside.

I stormed over to them and they looked up at me. If I wasn't in such a state, I'd have laughed at Charlie's face, wide eyed with his mouth agape.

"Did he get taller.. and broader?" I heard him mumble to Granteon.

Granteon side eyed him, blinking rapidly before focusing on me.

"Have you formulated a plan?"

"We're working on it. Until we know which ship Daisy is on, we can't attack."

"What then? We follow them?"

Granteon paused, raising a brow. "That could work. They have twenty-five ships currently. We have one-hundred. Four ships tailing each of theirs and once we find Daisy, we blow the rest to smithereens."

"We don't have time to waste with that. They could kill her before we find her."

I was growing increasingly frustrated. Without a quick solution, I'd have to pick one and hope for the best.

"Has anyone tried tracking her wristband?"

I narrowed my eyes at Charlie. "It isn't connected, Florna must have disabled it when I called her earlier."

I ran my hands through my hair, pacing up and down, not knowing what to do and time was ticking, I had to make a move.

"Your mind link!" Granteon yelled.

"It doesn't work this far out, believe me, I've tried."

"No, Kai, not down here, up there."

"Im not following."

"If we can get up there before they disperse, you can use your mind link to reach out to Daisy and figure out which ship she's on. There won't be a massive distance between you so she should be able to hear you."

"Let's go, now!" I didn't want to wait. If we were going to do this, I had to go now.

"We need to wait for Kiara. We can't operate the ship properly without her."

I balled my fists, gritting my teeth, too impatient to wait but Granteon was right.

We needed a four man crew and Kiara, Granteon, Charlie and I had always been a team in the sky.

"Where is she?" I snapped.

"She's here." Charlie smiled and I looked up to see Kiara with a bloody nose.

"You guys ready the ship while I inform everyone of the mission."

I didn't wait for a response, turning on my heel and rounding up the crews that had slowly gathered around us.

"Listen up. We have a locate and rescue on our hands. I will lead my team and try to locate the target. If the ships disperse, you will tail four to one until I give the order to fire. Under no circumstances does anyone deviate from this mission. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes Commander Kai."

"Any questions?"

"No Sir."

"Ready up your ships and await further instructions."

Everyone made their way to their ships and I hurried back to mine. My crew were strapped in, ready for take off so I closed the hatch on the door and did the final checks.

"Is everybody ready?" I asked, strapping myself into my seat.

"Ready for lift off."

Everyone was ready so I set the controls to our destination and the engines fired up.

We slowly lifted off the ground and I activated the cloaking system. It wasn't long before we were in space and Kiara programmed the ship to enter stealth mode.

"Stealth mode activated."

"Fifteen minutes until we reach our destination." Charlie stated.

Everyone stayed quiet, focused on their individual tasks and all I could hear was Daisy's screams in my mind.

My body was tense and my fingers dug into the sides of my seat.

If this didn't work, I might never see her again. There's no way I could live in a world where she didn't exist and the thought of anyone hurting her was eating away at me.

I became increasingly anxious about the unknown and the only thing that was keeping me from losing my shit was the fact that Daisy was still alive.

When a soulmate dies, the surviving mate feels unbearable, crippling heart ache that hits them at the time of death. There aren't many zaviours that have survived the death of a soulmate so I knew she was still with us, for now atleast.

"Five minutes until we reach our destination." Charlie's voice pulled me out of my daze and I caught a glimpse of Kiara.

"What happened?" I asked her, pointing at her nose.

"Florna happened. You should see her though, she might need to spend some time in a healing pod."

I nodded. If it was up to me, she wouldn't have the privilege of a healing pod but then again, if I had it my way, she wouldn't need one because she'd be dead.

"One minute until we reach our destination."

"This is Second in Command. All ships to hold back until we give the go ahead. All ships to hold back, all ships to hold back."

Granteon looked at me and I slowed the ship as the gladarians came into view.

"We'll work our way through them, starting with the furthest away."

"What if she doesn't respond?" Kiara wondered, looking at me with a worried expression.

"Then we start again until she does."

Everyone nodded in agreement and we slowly manoeuvred the ship around the gladarian ships until we reached the one that was furthest away.

"We're as close as possible without docking." Granteon stated.

"Ok, here goes."

Daisy? Daisy, it's Kai, can you hear me?

I waited a moment and tried again.

Daisy, can you hear me? Please respond.

"Try the next one." I mumbled, slightly deflated that I didn't get a response.

Granteon moved us over to the next ship and I tried again, desperate to hear her voice in my mind.

"FUCK!" I yelled, slamming my fists into the arm rests on my chair, snapping them clean off in the process.

"You need to keep calm, Kai." Kiara spoke softly.

"How do you expect me to keep calm when she's on one of those mother fucking ships doing who knows what?"

"Locate and rescue. We can't locate without a clear head so calm down, Kai. They will get what's coming to them but for now, Daisy needs you with a clear head."

Her name alone made me see sense and I sucked in a few deep breaths as Granteon flew us over to the next ship.

I closed my eyes and opened my mind again.

Daisy, if you can hear me, please respond.

By the time we made it to the last few ships, I was losing hope.

My chest was tight and I could feel myself sweating. My stomach was in knots. What if she doesn't respond? I can't kill any of these bastards until I find her.

"We need to speed up, the first two ships have started their engines. We don't have long, they're getting ready to leave." Charlie stressed.

"Get in position, we may need to tail." Granteon informed our other ships and I saw them on our radar, lining up under each of the gladarian ships.

Daisy, respond. I need you to respond now if you can hear me.

My heart was racing, hope slipping away fast as the first two ships flew away.

"No! Noo! Next ship now!"

There were two more ships to try but as we got to the next one, it started to move in the opposite direction of the last one.

"All ships move out. Keep your distance for now." Granteon gave the order and I looked out of the window to see the gladarian ships dispersing in all directions.

"Stay with this one. If she's not there then we will have to come back on ourselves and catch up to the last one." Kiara stated, taking control when I froze.

I couldn't speak, watching as I lost control of the situation.

I rubbed my face with my hands. Until we could get close enough to the ship we were following, there wasn't much I could do.

Our ship was silent, everyone was focused on the ship infront of us and it took ten minutes until we reached a close enough distance for the mind link to work.

"Now, Kai." Granteon yelled and I instantly opened my mind, clenching my jaw as I reached out in the hope of hearing Daisy.

Daisy? Please tell me you can hear me. Please respond, please Daisy.

Each second was agonisingly slow.

Daisy? Are you there?

_______________________________________

Little cliff hanger for you to enjoy 😱

Did you enjoy reading Kai's POV?

Would anyone like a double update next? If you do, let me know and I'll make it happen 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376 21 2
She was abducted but made her own escape, or did she. He tried to protect her, but couldn't protect her from himself.
1.9M 77.5K 46
Flying away to another galaxy is part of the plan. Falling for one of its natives is not. *** "If one day you choose to leave me, I'm not sure I wi...
22.1K 996 16
After crash landing on an unknown alien planet a female Xenobiologist finds herself in the company of two strange aliens after they kidnap her in the...
10K 756 31
I vomit. It isn't pretty, it isn't delicate, and it's followed by dry heaving as my body seeks to somehow expel what I have just seen. I shouldn't bo...