๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ // ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By desolateds

โ ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜. โž *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš A Satoru Gojo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Special: Gojo's Birthday
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

โ‹† ๏ฝก ๏พŸ๏ฝก โ‹† ๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝก โ‹†

5.6K 130 14
By desolateds

❝𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒.❞

NOTE: I'm still very new to writing and English isn't my first language. I apologize for any mistakes. There will be obvious changes to the series/manga.

ABOUT !

Name: Haebaru Y/N.

HAEBARU CLAN: Gojo clan affiliate. For many generations, they have stuck together and exorcised curses along their journey. They are on par with each other's strengths, and are amongst the big 4 clans known to Jujutsu history. Y/N is the Haebaru clan's only daughter, and soon-to-be heir. She wants to be called by her first name, however, because she doesn't want to come off as 'intimidating' and wants to familiarize with everyone.

Gender: Female.
Age: 28
Grade: Special Grade.
Currently a teacher in Jujutsu High.

Wears an eyepatch to seal the cursed energy that resides within, since it is hard to control. A part of her pure power is sealed off when she wears this eyepatch. Just by approaching a few centimetres to her, one will find out how strong she is simply by feeling her aura.

VISION OF LIGHT: The ability to be able to see through the body like an X-ray. Y/N is able to see through like a light switch, on and off based on her controlling.

CURSED THIRD EYE: Extremely rare eye that is full of cursed energy, only inherited by the Haebaru clan. The last person seen with this eye, was 350 years ago. By far, Y/N is the only one who has this ability, and the ability to split her cursed technique into four parts. Not quite exactly a third eye, though it is called as such because it tremendously enhances the sense of hearing and vision.

Has an insane amount of raw strength.
In possession of a black card. (Rich!)
Very calm. Rarely ever angry.
Has known Geto Suguru, Ieiri Shoko, Gojo Satoru since highschool.
Has known Gojo Satoru since childhood.
Widely respected.

❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓? 𝐍𝐎. 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 IN 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 525 24
Kuina Gojo is the 15 year old younger sister of the number one jujutsu sorcerer, Satoru Gojo. When her older brother was born, something shifted in t...
224K 8.2K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...
55.5K 2.4K 27
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š. โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...
1.9M 73.7K 50
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค...โž Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...