GREEDY, GRAPHIC SHOP [ OPEN ]

נכתב על ידי -wonderhaze

𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗬 ━━ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗹𝗶𝘃 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗽�... עוד

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗦 & 𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗦
𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗡𝗘 - 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱
𝟬𝟬𝟭. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟬𝟮. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟬𝟯. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟬𝟰. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟬𝟱. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟬𝟲. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟬𝟳. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟬𝟴. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟬𝟵. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟭𝟬. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟭𝟭. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟭𝟮. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟭𝟯. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟭𝟰. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟭𝟱. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟭𝟲. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟭𝟳. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟭𝟴. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟭𝟵. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟮𝟬. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟮𝟭. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟮𝟮. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟮𝟯. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟮𝟰. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟮𝟱. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟮𝟲. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟮𝟳. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟮𝟴. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟮𝟵. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟯𝟬. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟬𝟯𝟭. | 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝗪𝗢 - 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻

𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗬

446 40 13
נכתב על ידי -wonderhaze

𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗬 ,
━━━━ graphic shop
𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲

𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭
𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵,
𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧
𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘆

𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦 & 𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦. please follow all of the following if you are requesting a graphic. the inability to do so will result in an immediate blacklist (i will ask you to read the rules which will then result in a blacklist if you continue to not follow the rules and payments.

001, payments ━━━━━━━━ the only payments I ask for are a permanent follow, sharing this on your mb, and maybe checking out my other books as well !

002, credit ━━━━━━━━ this is one of the biggest things in this shop. Please please make sure to give me credit somewhere in your book for the graphic i've made for you. It can be in the description, intro, chapter the graphic is used, i don't care where it is as long as it is there! I find it extremely rude and disrespectful to not give credit and to claim something someone has worked really hard on as your own. Not giving proper credit will result in being blacklisted.

003, kindness ━━━━━━━━ all i ask is that you are kind and respectful to me and the others that are requesting. I'm choosing to make these graphics and all i ask in return is that you treat me and others with respect. If you aren't able to do so, you will be blacklisted.

004, stealing ━━━━━━━━ adding on to the credit section, i feel like this is self-explanatory but please don't claim the graphics as your own. It's not only unfair to me but it's extremely disrespectful. Graphic designers take a lot of time to make sure their graphics are amazing for those that are requesting and for them to be stolen and claimed as their own, it's just extremely disrespectful.

005, publishing ━━━━━━━━ please only request for fics that you currently have published. I will have exceptions if you pm me and inform me of the situation, meaning that you either plan on publishing the fic soon or are going to publish it as soon as the graphic is made.

006, accepting ━━━━━━━━ please understand that i am allowed to accept and deny your request at my own discretion. I typically don't deny requests but please don't take it personally if i do. It would mostly be because there aren't enough resources for your request or you haven't followed the rules. I will respond with "accepted" or "not accepted" after you send your request to inform you of the decision i've made.

007, patience ━━━━━━━━ please keep in mind that i have a life outside of wattpad and making graphics. I'm a full time student and often hang out with friends after school, so i'm not always going to be making graphics or be online. Please be patient when waiting for your graphics or requests to be accepted. If it takes longer than four-five days for a graphic, please reach out to me privately and i will try and finish it asap !!

008, time ━━━━━━━━ After receiving a graphic, especially covers, please use it for a minimum of two weeks. Again, graphic designers spend a lot of time on graphics and take time out of their own day to make something for you. It can be really hurtful and disheartening if something we spend our own time making is only used for a few hours or not even used at all. make sure to claim your graphics and use them after receiving.

009, requests ━━━━━━━━ make sure to read the forms carefully and include as much information as possible. It is important to me that I make the graphic exactly or very similar to how you wanted or envisioned it, and the form being descriptive is the easiest way to do that. I also want to include that you can only request a certain amount of graphics at a time. The numbers will be provided by the examples, so make sure to read those carefully. Once you receive your first requests, you can request again!

010, forms ━━━━━━━━ the forms are the biggest part of requesting. It is important that you read each form carefully and fill it out exactly how you would like your cover.

011, resources ━━━━━━━━ please try to make sure the faceclaims you request with have enough resources ( gifs and pictures). The request will most likely be denied if the faceclaim doesn't have resources as it is difficult and time consuming to try and make my own.

012, faceclaims ━━━━━━━━ make sure that your faceclaim isn't problematic as well. I will also most likely deny the request if it includes problematic faceclaims.

013, shop-hopping ━━━━━━━━ please don't shop-hop! it's rude and disrespectful to everyone involved in the situation. Shop-hopping means requesting from multiple shops at the same time, please don't do this.

014, delivery ━━━━━━━━ once the graphics are complete, i will post them in a delivery chapter. I will tag you in the chapter so you can see the graphics and then you can go to my pinterest, which is located in my carrd, and download them from there. I am open to delivering in other ways as well, make sure to private message me if you want to get them a different way.

015, redos ━━━━━━━━ i'm open to redos as well, i just have a few rules for them. Make sure to private message me after receiving the graphic, and ask about redos. I have a limit of only completing two redos if you aren't happy with how it looks.

016, limits ━━━━━━━━ I've already mentioned this but there will be a limit for each type of graphic you request. You can request up to that number of graphics and then after you receive all of them, you can start to request again.

017, vip list ━━━━━━━━ the vip list is a group of people that certain rules don't apply to. The people under the vip list are allowed to request as many times as they want, can request when the shop is cfcu or closed, and have priority over the others.

018, blacklist ━━━━━━━━ the blacklist is for people that refuse to follow the rules, aren't respectful, and are overall just toxic in this fic. As of right now, the blacklist is empty, let's keep it that way.

019, password ━━━━━━━━ the password for this fic will be your favorite music artist and song. make sure to put this in every request you fill out.

please make sure to read and reread these multiple times and very carefully. As stated above, anyone that doesn't follow these will be blacklisted.
𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗩𝗜𝗣𝗦. these people can request even when the shop is closed. they can request as many graphics as they want at a time. and they will have priority over the other graphics.

-cakeeater lcversrock stxrbxnks riotsuns
-lostgardens -pixiegardens -fairyszn lcvepledge

𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦.

ilovenhlguys cas3mcc4rthy_ Biggirl568 -M-Mia- sacredsuns -spiderrots -cmonbarbie -reputationn mistylilaclover Br3adb0tter furyofthegods KarenWalkerSalazar stainedstardom nameintheraiin HeavensMostWanted- lucybaaird DYLVNSTAPE

𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧. empty as of right now, let's keep it that way please.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘. ━━━━━━━━ hey loves! so i honestly don't even know why im making this as i already have so many things i'm doing besides this but yk here we are. I love making graphics though so i'm honestly really excited for this. I've never really made anything for someone since i've changed up how i've made graphics so i'm excited to explore this new experience and change up my graphics even more!

the next chapter will be the forms and examples so please make sure to check that out! As stated before, I will have a limit for how many requests you can make at a time. I'm not really sure what the limit will be right now but i'm thinking around 3-5 per request. There will be a wide variety of graphics i can make so make sure to look at those before requesting. I'm also open to suggestions and ideas so if you have any, feel free to message me about them!

I would also like to give credit to the amazing SuggletsAndMalfoys for this amazing layout and inspiring me to come up with this graphic shop in the first place !!

love yall,
𝗹𝗶𝘃 !!

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
52.2K 829 27
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Vee and her friends decided to go to New York after a football game, She bumps into this guy at a coffee shop and ever since...
195K 3.6K 17
Ghidorah unleashed, a man with three personalities to show for it. Will Astrid be able to calm him and the beast within.
27.6K 807 68
Year 4 has just started, when 3 new boys get introduced to the school. All year, these boys cause trouble for the students and teachers. Because of t...