źœ±į“˜Ź€ÉŖÉ“É¢ Ź€į“€ÉŖÉ“ į“›į“ į“Ź į“…Ź€į“į“œÉ¢Źœį“› āœ§ Źœ...

By StrayJeans

š–  š—Œš—š—ˆš—‹š—’ š—ˆš–æ š—š—š—ˆ š–»š–¾š—Œš— š–暝—‹š—‚š–¾š—‡š–½š—Œ š—š—š–¾š—‹š–¾ š—ˆš—‡š–¾ š—ˆš–æ š—š—š–¾š—† š—Œš–¾š–¼š—‹š–¾š—š—…š—’ š–暝–ŗš—…š—…š—‚... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53/Epilogue
News: A New Book?

Chapter 14

377 12 8
By StrayJeans

The movement of the ferry, moving along the waves imminently waking Hanni up from her slumber.

With her eyes were slowly opening up, she slowly sat up straight, leaning back against the seat as she gently massaging the stiffness on the side of her neck away.

She quickly checked her phone, it's been an hour or more since she slept. Looking over to you, sleeping next to her, she gently gave your arm a gentle shake a few times before you eventually woke up as well.

"You okay?" She asked with a slightly hoarse voice as you're still trying to fully awake your eyes while nodding. "How's the shoulder?" She asked as you moved your shoulder she laid her head on slightly. "Shoulder's fine."

"We're about an hour plus before arriving to Jeju so I'm getting us something to chew. You have anything in mind?" Hanni asked as she's getting her wallet from her backpack.

"Some kimbap would be nice." You answered. "Kimbap and cola sounds good?" She asked as you nodded.

"Be right back." Hanni got off her seat as she walked back towards Minji and Yongbok. "You guys already eat?" She asked as Minji just shook her head while Yongbok's sleeping with his sunglasses on.

"I'm coming with you." Minji joined her friend as they moved away from the seating area and eventually found a food selling stalls right by the cafeteria in the upper level.

"You forgot to ask Yongbok what he wants to eat." Hanni said as her eyes were wandering around. "He'll eat whatever food you give him so he'll be fine." Minji immediately asked the tenor for foods of her choice.

"Ah here they are, Yongjae usually go for the cheese one so I'll get that one..." Hanni pointed at the warm kimbap before getting another one with different fillings for herself.

"Aren't you and him loves tteokbokki?" Minji joined her after getting everything she wanted. "I love tteokbokki, but his favorite is kimbap, especially the cheese one. I don't think he eats that much kimbap nowadays but I know he loves them."

"Ah..." Minji was just observing how Hanni's face was plastered with a soft smile as she's purchasing her foods and drinks and that somehow made her heart felt a bit at ease as now she had to agree with what Yongbok said to her before.

Just support them whatever their stories turn out in the future.

The two ladies quickly made their way back to their seats. "Here, yours is the cheese one." Hanni gave you your portion along with your drink and a pair of chopsticks. "You remember huh?" You looked at her with a grin as she had this playful smug off her face. "Of course~"

"I bet yours is tuna and shrimp." You said as her smug turned into a silent snicker as you're correct. Of course you're correct, it's her favored filling and you always knew what her likes and dislikes.

Hanni and you eventually shared your foods and had a good pre-lunch. Now it's just the waiting game with about half an hour left till they touched down Jeju Island.

Eventually, the ferry safely arrived on Jeju port as the passengers inside were heading out one by one while the four of you remained there until no ones left then you made your way out of the ferry.

The air in Jeju was a refreshing one as you breathed it in, the environment itself was cozy, the feeling of being away from the city rushes.

"That's our ride." Yongbok pointed at a driver waiting outside of his van with the hotel logo on the body. After getting to the driver, had all your stuffs in the back of the van, the four of you boarded and now on your way to the hotel you're staying in.

The four of you enjoyed the light trip, taking pictures of the surroundings while admiring the scenes of the clear blue sky, the even more blue-y sea until you reached the hotel.

Upon arriving, payments were made, the two pairs got the keys to their room. "You guys are in room what?" Minji asked as the four got onto their designated floor and now walking on the long hallway. "79" Yongbok checked his key number.

"We'll be in room 73." Hanni and Minji stopped right in front of their room as you and Yongbok continued forward until you've arrived at your room for the trip.

"That's a nice view isn't it?" You immediately went over to the curtains where a view of the sea and the beach was visible.

"We're lucky to get this room, I mean look at that blue sea..." Yongbok instantly took pictures of it with his phone. "You're taking my pictures later on with this background."

"That can wait for later, I'll unpack my stuffs first." You got your luggage, placed it on top of one of the two single beds in the room. "Any place you want to go later tonight?"

"Any place with beers to wind up sounds nice." Yongbok sat on the other bed as you two shared a fist bump. "I like the sound of that."

The two ladies in their room, shared a queen size bed as they're already unpacking their stuffs, getting their makeup stuffs on the table below the mirror and getting their toiletries sorted out in the shower.

"You ready?" Minji asked while Hanni's still looking for stuffs in her luggage. "One second... okay found it." She took out the navy blue hoodie you got her, wore it over her top as she grabbed her backpack, slinging in onto her back. "I'm ready."

Securing everything, the ladies exited their room as you and Yongbok were waiting for them outside.

"Still sleepy?" Hanni heard you whispered as she shook her head with a slight smile. "The vibe in Jeju just took away my sleepiness."

"Already got your plans sorted for the night?" Minji asked Yongbok as he hummed while nodding his head.

"Anywhere where we can get good beers to wind up, that's where we'll be heading." His answer made Minji laughed silently. "Don't go drunk both of you alright, at least one of you needs to be sober or you'll never make it back here."

"Oh we got that all sorted out. How about you and Hanni?" Yongbok asked. "Tonight... I'll just follow where Hanni's going because tomorrow's my turn to explore Jeju." Minji answered.

"Wait... when will I be pairing up with you again?" He asked. "Third day, tomorrow I'll be with Yongjae. You remember the plan right?" Minji mouthed at Yongbok as he just nodded.

Their small talks soon end as they got down to the lobby and being notified that their rented cars have arrived. Got one car key for each pair, Minji and Yongbok shared a car while you and Hanni shared one.

"I bet the foods here taste absolutely amazing." You said as you're getting your navigation ready on your phone. "You know what I'm looking forward to, the fresh abalone bibimbap and those broiled mackerel. Oh my~" Hanni was squealing at the thoughts of delicious local foods.

As soon as Yongbok's car started driving away, you followed them straight behind. During the ride, Hanni took her chance in capturing beautiful pictures of her surroundings, let it be the pristine blue sea or the cloudy blue sky.

In the midst of that she would take photos of you driving while you're not aware of it. "Stop that... You don't even give me time to pose properly." You complained jokingly as she could only laugh at you. "Candid photos are the best form of photography."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll get you back for that later." You smirked as your eyes remained on the road. "Even in candid photos, I'll be as stunning as ever." She joked while flipping her hair awkwardly as you and her shared a louder laugh together.

...while deep in your heart definitely agreed with her statement.

"A serving of seafood hot pot stew... two servings of seafood ramens, four rice and a serving of the fresh seafood platter please." Minji picking the food orders as the four had discussed beforehand.

"Anything else?" The waitress asked as Minji and Yongbok were done with their orders and you looked over at Hanni who's looking the menu board at the wall. "Can I also get a serving of abalone bibimbap and broiled mackerels as well."

Hanni immediately looked over to you as the waitress walked away with your orders ready to be prepared. "There's so much food, I don't actually want to waste any food here." She moved closer to you as she whispered.

"You wanted to eat those bibimbap and mackerels, now's the time. We can't be on this island every day now would we? Don't worry, we'll be fine with that amount of food." You gave her a comfort reason as she smiled lightly. "Yeah, you're right. Thanks for remembering."

In the end, the four had a big late lunch, the foods were to die for, they enjoyed it to their taste bud's content. Hanni was like a happy kid eating what she had previously wanted.

The four stayed for another couple of hours, getting their foods down before they moved on with their plans.

"Just call any of us if there's anything happen alright?" You said as you're standing outside of the driver's side of the car.

"Will do, don't be back too late and remember, not too many beers." Minji reminded you from the passenger's seat as you nodded.

"Drive safely alright?" You patted Hanni's shoulder gently as she nodded. "You too, whoever's driving in your car."

As Hanni and Minji drove away, you got back into your car with Yongbok in the driver's seat.

"Sun's down in an hour or two, that's a nice place to have a bit of healing right?" You suggested as Yongbok nodded while having a perfect spot in mind.

"Sinchang coastal road. That's a great place there." You two agreed on the location as Yongbok got a move on, driving past buildings and trees until you two eventually arrived at the site.

A popular spot meant a lot of people were already there to witness the sunset. You found yourselves few bottle of beers by a shop while on the way there, so you and Yongbok were walking down the bridge along the coastline with the view of the giant wind turbines filled up your view.

After a lengthy walk, you finally found a perfect spot just on time for the sun to set down the coastal horizon.

Popped opened your beers, you two shared a cheers as you took a few sips.

"I'm sure going to miss Korea..." Yongbok whispered to you as he leaned his body forward on the fence, resting his arms on it. "...I'm going to miss you guys more."

"It'll be financially hard for us to come visit you in a near future but we'll try to work on that." You said as Yongbok just snickered while sipping his beer. "You guys don't have to. We can always hang out in video calls. Besides, all of us are growing up faster than we know, we're going to have to stabilize our lives as much as we can."

"I hear you buddy, but that doesn't mean going all the way from here to Australia to see you will be a waste of money." Your words comforted Yongbok's heart as his smile was genuinely happy to hear that. "Remember our first football game back in high school? If you and me weren't playing in the same team, running down those wings, scoring goals for fun in that game, I don't think I would find a friend in you."

"You could've pass the ball to me in the last minute you know." Yongbok only laughed at that statement. "You already scored three, at least let me score more than one."

You're halfway through your first bottle as you're enjoying this talk with Yongbok as the sun's already set down and the road lights were lighting up the bridge.

At the last sip of your drink, you and Yongbok remained in silent, just enjoying the refreshing wind blowing past your bodies.

"Can I ask you something?" Yongbok finally broke his silence as you just hummed back at him, waiting for his question.

"Do you have a crush on Hanni?" Yongbok calmly asked as your eyes widened and was too stunned to answer.

So leave a vote and comments(?) maybe, I would love to read your comments. It'll motivates me to write more, it really does.

Loves lot ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 2.1K 28
She stalks her and is inlove with her in the most infuriating way. "The sounds of her breathing as I lie beneath her bed in silence. Hanni Pham is mi...
6.1K 534 13
Hanni Pham, a typical teenager in high school who is delusional when it comes to her crush... Well more than a crush, she is madly in love with her e...
67.9K 3.7K 50
Haerin and Danielle are exes with a bitter past. Their world meets again and they kept getting on each other's nerve. This is a battle between exes...
12.4K 634 31
In a world where not everyone is given a chance to say goodbye nor a second hello, Danielle finds the girl who left her without a goodbye. Although g...