The Book of Random Stuff!

Oleh ShyArtisticPerson

Well hello one and all!!! Welcome to the 'Book of Random Stuff'!! Here! We have lots of unique things! Such a... Lebih Banyak

WELCOME!
Rules and Requests!!
Ocs In a Coffee Shop (Oc Story)
Drowning- An Octonauts One-shot
He Didn't Come...- A Cuphead One-shot
Some Fan-art of Mangy!
Can We Make Up? - A Nickloon One-Shot
Let Me Help You - A Fireafy One-Shot
Missing Them Greatly
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT -A I.I Crack-Shot
We're Done... -A PayJay One-Shot
Comforts...- A Fnaf One Shot
Comforting The Heckler -A Comdey Gold Oneshot
MORE FAN ART OF MANGY!!!!
Headcanon Request!!
My Little Leaf- A Leafcil One-Shot
OH MAH GAWD! THEY KILLED KENNY! - A South Park Crack Shot
Headcanon #1! Mangy
M@nGy'S s1Bl!nGs 1nF0
Silent Comfort- A Pickloon One- Shot
Still Friends...- A Paintloon Friendship One-Shot
I Love You...- A Fanloon One-Shot
MORE FAN ART OF MANGY!
[ERROR] [TITLE NOT FOUND]
Blind Challenge- A Blind! Balloon AU
Late Night Comfort- A Cheeseloon One Shot
0lD m3m0r13$
The Escape To A New Life
Comfort After Fights- A Cheeseloon One-Shot
We Love You- A Cabcaseco One-Shot
[ERROR] [HOTEL OJ]
Sick Days- A Cheeseloon One-Shot
The Pets
A New AU Idea
In The Cold, Comes The Warmth -Cheeseloon one-shot
Not Okay.....
I Love Your Jokes- Cheeseloon
Help In Need- PLATONIC Mephone x Balloon
Ummmmmm
Just Something

Trip Gone Wrong- An I.I Fanfic

131 4 47
Oleh ShyArtisticPerson

*static*

*static ends*

Glitch back at it again folks!! 

And this is another of Mangy's Google one-shots!!

Let's get to it!

Fandom: Inanimate Insanity

Story: A simple hiking trip designed by OJ.... goes horribly wrong.

AU?: N0n- *Instert glitch noises*  Amnesia! Humanoid! Balloon

Type: Angst

Ships?: None

Characters: Balloon

Characters Mentioned: OJ, Paper, Nickel, Yin-Yang, Pickle, Paintbrush

Pronouns used: He/Him- Balloon, OJ, Paper, Nickel, Pickle, Yin-Yang
They/Them- Paintbrush

Extra?: One that doesn't have Balloon nearly- OH SON OF A BITCH! Also. Yang will speak in bold italics while Yin will speak in just italics.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*No P.O.V*

A hike. OJ wanted to take everyone on a peaceful hike through a nature center. It was supposed to be calming.

But with a chaotic group of people? It was a lot harder to manage. It was a rather long drive over to the place and everyone was antsy.

Everyone was talking and hanging out with friends. It was very lively in the bus. The only one who wasn't in a conversation was Balloon.

He was sitting near the back alone. Nobody sat next to him, and nobody talked to him. Not that Balloon didn't mind.

He grew to accept his loneliness. He's been alone for so long, he grew numb to the pain that came with it.

He sat alone with headphones in his ear listening to some music. While classical music was Balloon's favorite, he liked a bit of pop music.

Some pop music wasn't as bad as Balloon thought. He liked some of the sadder pop songs since he connected with them.

Balloon found himself nodding off to sleep during the ride. After what felt like hours, the bus came to a stop.

OJ had made sure everyone was counted for so he could go over some rules. He counted everyone but Balloon and was confused.

"Hey. Has anyone seen Balloon?", OJ asked.

There were mumbles and whispers and grumbles. They didn't care about Balloon, but why did OJ care?

It was probably his hotel manager in him. Making sure everyone was there and at least okay.

"Found him! Balloon is here and the idiot is asleep!", Nickel shouted.

"Could you wake him up then? And gently?", OJ asked.

"No promises!", Nickel said.

Nickel got off from his seat and walked to Balloon. He smirked and grabbed an airhorn. He slowly took off Balloon's headphones to prepare for the prank.

Nickel took the airhorn and blasted it. Balloon woke up in a sweat and screamed. He covered his ears in fright and in pain.

Balloon was sensitive to very loud noises. Things like thunderstorms really scared Balloon, and made Balloon's ears hurt.

Laughter was heard from the bus as they heard Balloon screamed. OJ sighed and facepalmed out of tiredness.

"I said calmly, Nickel!", OJ said angrily.

"And I said no promises!", Nickel said back.

"Paper. Could you make sure Balloon is okay?", OJ asked.

"No problem OJ!", Paper replied.

Paper got up and walked to Balloon's seat. Once there, his heart sank. Balloon was still there curled in a ball and covering his ears.

"Hey. It's okay Balloon. You're okay now", Paper comforted.

Balloon calmed down a bit and looked up at Paper. Paper stared into his deep yellow eyes only to see sadness and dullness.

Paper could see the hurt in Balloon's soul. He felt so bad for Balloon. It looked like Balloon was suffering, and had been for so long.

"Are you okay?", Paper asked softly.

Balloon couldn't say anything, so he nodded. Paper didn't really believe him, but smiled anyway.

"That's good. You can talk to me if you ever feel sad, okay?", Paper said.

Balloon nodded again. He felt a little better and was at least a little glad somebody cared about him.

Paper stood back up and walked back to OJ. Paper smiled at OJ to sign that Balloon was okay. OJ nodded in response.

"Alright. Now that we're here. I need to go over some rules for this hike okay?", OJ said.

There were groans and mumbles. OJ did this every time they did anything or went anywhere.

OJ talked and explained some of the rules for the hike. Some paid attention, some spaced out, and others well, just didn't listen.

"Now with that said. Since there's a lot of us, we are all going to have a buddy. So everyone pair up and sit with your buddy.", OJ announced.

After a few minutes, everyone had paired up. Everyone except for Balloon. Nobody wanted to pair up with him, but Balloon understood.

"Alright! Does everyone have a partner?", OJ asked.

There were lots of yes's and nods. That's when Pickle noticed that Balloon didn't have a partner.

"Balloon doesn't have one!", Pickle said.

"Balloon? You don't have one?", OJ asked.

"N-no.. b-but it's okay. I-i'll be fine.", Balloon squeaked out.

"Are you sure?", OJ asked.

"Y-yea. Heh.", Balloon said.

"Well. Alright. Just be careful okay?", OJ said.

"D-don't worry. I'll be okay! (it's not like anyone would miss me)", Balloon said.

"Alright then. Okay! Let's go, everyone!", OJ announced.

Everyone, in chaotic fashion, exited the bus and waited for the others to exit. Once everyone was out, OJ led the group on the hike.

About 2 hours in and everything was peaceful! Or, as peaceful as it could get. But nobody was causing any sort of trouble!

OJ had led the others up a very tall hill which led to a cliff. They were taking a nice path and took a small detour to see the view.

"Okay guys. Be extra careful here. Let's not get too close to the cliff. It's not safe okay?", OJ announced.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Everyone stood a good 4 feet from the cliff and just admired the view.

Balloon had sat just a little closer to the cliff. OJ didn't seem to mind, so he just let him. The view was amazing and mesmerizing to Balloon.

He loved higher up places like cliffs or the top of Hotel OJ. It made him feel very calm and stress free.

It was about time for them to leave to continue their hike. OJ called for the others and everyone followed.

Balloon had gotten up when a chaotic duo had an idea. Well, one side of the duo anyways.

Yang was growing bored and needed to cause some mischief. Yin was amazed at how well behaved Yang was.

Yang had grown tired and needed to release the chaos. He looked over and saw Balloon still close to the cliff. That's when an idea struck him.

"Hey Balloon!", Yang shouted.

"Y-yea?", Balloon squeaked.

"I have something to show you!", Yang said.

"Oh?", Balloon hummed.

"Yang? What are you doing?", Yin asked out of suspect.

"Nothing Yin~", Yang said.

Yang went up to Balloon and smiled. Balloon was confused, but gave a small smile back.

"Follow me! I think I saw something cool near the cliff! Come on!", Yang said cheerfully.

"N-near the cliff? But OJ said not to go near it.", Balloon said.

"So? We'll be quick! Come on!", Yang cheered.

Yang ran towards the cliff and Balloon was hesitant. He weighed the odds and eventually walked towards the cliff as well.

"Here look! I think I saw a butterfly over here!", Yang exclaimed.

"Really? Where??", Balloon asked.

"Yang. You're not planning anything are you?", Yin suspected.

"Of course not! Why would I?", Yang said.

Balloon was still looking for the butterfly when Yang was going to initiate his plan. Paintbrush noticed that Yin-Yang had gone missing and had notified OJ.

"Ugh. Of course it's Yin-Yang. Come on. Let's head back to get Yin-Yang.", OJ announced.

With groans and complaints, they head back to the last place they saw Yin-Yang. OJ was the 1st back at the cliff and saw the scene.

Yin-Yang was near the cliff but what made him panic more, was that Balloon was right at the edge of the ledge. Panic surges through OJ as he stops the others and rushes over to them.

"Guys! Get away from the ledge!", OJ yells.

"O-oh! S-sorry OJ! Yang was trying to show me something!", Balloon defended.

"Well get away from it! You could fall!", OJ warns.

"Don't worry! We're coming!", Yin says.

"UGH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!", Yang shouts.

"Y-yang? A-are you-", Yin wanted to ask.

"NO! I AM NOT OKAY! I NEED TO LET OUT MY CHAOS!!", Yang shouts in desperation.

And just like that, everything was in slow motion. Yang took control and turned around to face Balloon.

Yang let out an evil chuckle which caused Balloon to shake in terror. He didn't know what to do in this situation.

OJ tried to get Yang to stop and for Balloon to move. But it was already too late. Yang ran and pushed Balloon.

Balloon was taken aback and tripped, right over the edge. He let out a shriek of absolute terror and fell.

OJ let out a horrified scream as Yang laughed like a maniac. Yin took control and gasped in terror.

"Yang! WHAT DID YOU DO!?", Yin screamed.

"I pushed him right over the edge! Mwahahahahahaha!!!", Yang laughed.

"Yang! What the hell was that for!?", OJ yelled in anger.

With the others, they all had gasped at the sight of what happened. They all saw Balloon, who most of them hated, fall to what could be his death.

Some didn't react, and stood there shocked. Some screamed in terror at Balloon's downfall. Others, well, they shed a few tears at the sight.

But what everyone was feeling, was guilt. Balloon was hated by them, but they couldn't help but feel guilty.

OJ quickly announced that they had to head back down to find Balloon. Everyone quickly nodded and they all raced down to the base of the cliff to try and find Balloon.

Once down at the base, everyone splits up with their buddies to find Balloon. They all split up and are on the search for Balloon. OJ and Paper searched closest to the cliff.

"Oh god. This is so bad.", OJ muttered.

"Don't worry hun. We'll find him.", Paper comforted.

OJ felt a little better by Paper's words. They continued to search for Balloon in desperate measures.

OJ searched north and Paper searched the west. While searching, OJ manages to see something in the distance.

OJ runs towards it gasped in horror. It was Balloon. He had found him!

"PAPER! I FOUND HIM!", OJ shouted.

OJ rushed towards Balloon and gasped at the sight of him. Balloon had so many cuts and bruises. But the most noticeable wound, was his head.

It looked like it was split open because of the amount of blood that was gushing from his head. OJ wanted to cry, but kept it together.

Paper had found him not long after and gasped in horror. He rushed to Balloon's side to check for a pulse.

"He's alive! OJ! Call the park rangers!", Paper shouted.

"Okay! Make sure he's okay!", OJ shouted.

Paper nodded and kept his focus on Balloon. Balloon wasn't unconscious, but he was fading in and out of it.

"Balloon? Can you hear me?", Paper asked.

"....P-paper?", Balloon muttered.

"Hey! Don't worry. You're gonna be okay.", Paper said.

".... I-i'm s-sorry.", Balloon whispered.

"Shh... it's okay, Balloon.", Paper comforted.

"N-no..... I-i'm sorry....", Balloon whispered.

"I-i'm s-sorry..... For.... The past....", Balloon wheezed.

"Oh Balloon... I've forgiven you for that.", Paper said.

"..... Heh.... T-to t-think i'm going to die....", Balloon started.

"You're not gonna die. Please don't say that. Your going to be okay.", Paper pleaded.

"I-i d-deserve this..... N-nobody c-cares.... I-i h-haven't redeemed myself.", Balloon whispered.

"No you don't! Please stop saying such negative things! You don't deserve this pain! You don't deserve this hurt we've inflicted on you!", Paper choked.

"...... but I do.... N-nobody l-likes me.... i-i've b-been h-here f-for years...... a-and n-nobody l-likes m-me s-still...", Balloon sobs.

"Oh Balloon.... I'm so sorry.... I should've helped you when I had the chance! I'm so sorry...", Paper apologized.

"I-it's ok.. I-i f-forgive you...", Balloon breathed.

With that, Balloon had passed out. As soon as he did, the park rangers and the doctors came rushing through.

OJ had also let the others know that he and Paper had found Balloon. They were all waiting near the entrance, anxious.

When they saw Balloon being raced to the ambulance, they were all filled with worry. Will Balloon be okay?

.

.

.

*END*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. 

At least this one Balloon isn't dead.

Also~

Don't tell Mangy...

But this is part of her Amnesia! Balloon book~!

Well, kinda....

She might change a few things...

Maybe later, when our new book is done~

The Amnesia! Balloon book will be the most voted~

Who know~!!

*chuckles*

But until then~

You're all stuck wondering what will happen next~!

Bye~!!

*static*

*static end*

-Glitch

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

54.4K 1.4K 88
Cover does not I repeat DOES NOT belong to me it belongs to it's rightful owner I'm not saying anything else for the summary you just have to read...
159K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...
6.3K 171 132
Welcome to the random osc book 2! Check out book 1 at my profile! ....Book 1 is full of old art that I had laying around so please don't mind the art...
46.9K 2.2K 70
Banana bus squad fanfic Ships include: Terrorsnuckle Minicat Daithidecalibre Ohmtoonz H2Ovanoss BasicallyIDoScotty Warnings Assault, weapons, flu...