No More Good Girl | 18+

By rj7654

Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world an... More

Quick Author's Notes and Characters
Chapter 1 - Untouchable
Chapter 2 - Wrath
Chapter 3 - Doubt
Chapter 4 - Forever In Debt
Chapter 5 - Artyom šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 6 - Not Everything
Chapter 7 - Mrs. Russian Mafia
Chapter 8 - Danila's Fantasy šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 9 - Danila's Torment
Chapter 10 - Savage Promises šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 11 - Beg For It šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 12 - France
Chapter 13 - First Time šŸŒ¶ļø*
Chapter 14 - 1%
Chapter 15 - I only want her.
Chapter 16 - The Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Moscow
Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job
Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits
Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night
Chapter 21 - For Danila's Eyes
Chapter 22 - Capital Offence
Chapter 23 - The Sound Room
Chapter 24 - Menace
Chapter 25 - A Good Hit
Chapter 26 - Price Of A Life
Chapter 27 - Kirill Before Mia
Chapter 28 - Mia's Decision
Chapter 29 - Transgressions
Chapter 30 - On The Edge šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 31 - Return Of The Tsar
Chapter 32 - Forward
Chapter 33 - Tenderness & Vulnerability
Chapter 34 - Sacrifice
Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife
Chapter 37 - No Faults Assigned
Chapter 38 - KGB Interrogation
Chapter 39 - Kirill's POV
Chapter 40 - Remember šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 41 - Leverage
Chapter 42 - Alexei
Chapter 43 - Still Best Friends
Chapter 44 - I can see you want it šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 45 - The Goods
Chapter 46 - The Main Event
Chapter 47 - Bad Luck
Chapter 48 - Taking The Fall
Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk
Epilogue
Book 3 is out - LAST BOOK šŸ„¹

Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd šŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļø

4.5K 55 11
By rj7654

Disclaimer!! This chapter contains a lot of rough smutty stuff so if you're underage, legit, do not read it. Everything is consensual between adults who all know and trust each other but if you're not into 3somes please don't read. Thank you!!❤️

Peace & Love

Danila arrived that night and melting into his hug felt like the most natural thing to do. Mia was ecstatic that they were both with her and the atmosphere in New York between them couldn't have been more different than in Moscow.

While Danila and Kirill stayed back in Russia, they had a chance to speak about Mia. Danila confessed his true feelings about her to Kirill and while Kirill wasn't super pleased with the turn of events, he didn't blame Danila.

After everything they had gone through, Kirill was confident in how Mia felt about him and knew that nothing could break their bond.

At breakfast the next day, they chatted about random things but then Kirill threw Danila a glance and the conversation slowly turned toward their time in Moscow together.

In an awkward pause, Kirill said he was going to go shower but it seemed that both of them had something on their mind. Danila was silent at first but then looked right at Mia and said,

"I love you, Mia. I'm in love with you." He saw how her expression changed to bewilderment but forced himself to continue on, "I'm sorry I pressured you so hard. I couldn't see clearly, I was just...really infatuated with you." He fell silent but Mia didn't know what to say either. "You've changed Kirill because I told him this, and he hasn't killed me." He spoke half jokingly as he chucked and Mia only smiled sadly.

She was not expecting him to say any of this and she felt awful for him. No matter how she felt about Danila, she knew there was no one else who she could ever love as much as she loved Kirill.

"I...I'm not sure...where to go from here. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry." He said simply. "It happens. I wanted you to know. I also don't want you to think that I was the way I was...just to play and to torture you." He spoke gently as always.

"It wouldn't have been torture if I was indifferent to you, Danila. You will always have a special place in my heart."

He leaned in and smiled and with a spark in his eyes he quietly said,

"Perfect...this just means that we can always have fun together."

Mia laughed slightly but had tears in her eyes. He leaned in to give her a hug and kissed her on her forehead. As he hugged her, he felt so relieved that he told her how he felt. It had been eating away at him but he knew that the only way to move on, was to bring it out into the open.

A few days passed in pure home bliss and they were all exhausted from everything that happened and decided they would all go away somewhere warm for a few weeks.

One morning while having breakfast Mia said to both of them,

"Tonight is the night. Figure out what you want me to dance to and in what and if you both don't fuck me at the same time until I lose consciousness, I will divorce you both." She smiled sweetly as she first delivered a peck on Kirill's lips and then slowly approached Danila and did the same.

The evening rolled around and she put on the outfit that Kirill provided for her.

Feelings of unease and anxiety stirred in her as she grasped that pole and her traumatic experiences in Danila's club came rushing back to her.

But as the music started and Mia closed her eyes, she thought about how she ended up here, in this moment. None of this would be possible if she didn't go through everything that happened in Moscow.

Dancing for Kirill and Danila was easy and pleasurable, she swung around that pole masterfully and as she crouched down and spread her legs, she felt energy, not dread. She mostly just enjoyed herself and shook her ass with a smile on her face as she heard them encouraging her on.

Circumstances make all the difference, she thought.

As she finished up and was left in just her heels and thong, she approached them both and saw the effect she had on them. Both of them loved her, both of them would do anything for her, and she was about to enjoy their attention and love.

Crushing his lips into hers, Kirill took control but as his tongue entered her mouth, she felt Danila's gentle hands palm her asscheeks as he pressed himself against her and wrapped his hands around her body to grab her naked breasts.

Pressed between them as their hands roamed her body and their lips marked her skin, she felt so overwhelmed and elated. It felt so sudden, like they attacked her, she wasn't expecting things to get so heated so quickly.

Her only point of reference was their slow and deliberate approach in Moscow but here, it was as if they were both suffocating and she was their oxygen.

As she felt Danila pull down her thong and run his hands and lips down the back of her legs, Kirill cupped her breasts as he began to quickly take off his clothes.

All of a sudden, eyes still closed, she was pushed onto the bed and her head made soft contact with the sheets. She opened her eyes to see Danila pull off the last of his clothes and there they were, both in front of her, naked and erect, pure lust and adrenaline in their eyes.

Huge, powerful, dominant, and here to please her.

She began to back away on the bed on her elbows but she was given no time as Kirill grabbed her ankle and stopped her in her tracks.

Again, her eyes filled with defiance, Kirill watched her naked body in front of him, fully belonging to him, but a smirk appeared on her face as she raised her hand and then pointed down with her delicate finger.

"On your knees."

She commanded them both as she pointed to between her legs. She bit her lip and shimmied further up the bed as she watched them climb on top of the bed and each one of them grabbed one of her legs and began trailing hot kisses up.

Both Kirill and Danila noticed the diamond sparkling inside her and Kirill's heart skipped a beat as he remembered the night he last saw it.

Mia watched as they both obeyed her instructions and as they reached the soft skin on her inner thighs, she felt Danila lightly bite as Kirill licked a trail higher and higher.

Fuck, yes. This was a great decision.

She closed her eyes as she focused on the sensation and as she did, she felt a finger run down her pussy all the way down starting at her clit and ending with slight pressure on the diamond.

Her eyes still closed, a hot tongue now trailed the same way as the finger and entered her dripping wet pussy while one of the men reached up to grab her breasts.

Whichever one of them was fingering her increased his speed but then slowly took out his finger and roughly shoved it inside again. Repeating the same motion, he introduced a second finger as the tongue hungrily lapped at her clit and applied consistent pressure.

Switching spots, she felt the same fingers that were inside her, now begin to rub her clit as the tongue now licked her entire entrance like an ice cream right before going inside her.

She forbade herself from opening her eyes and moaned from the lack of knowledge of who was doing what.

Panting and moaning but eyes still closed, she felt two tongues envelop her core as one focused on her clit and the other on her folds. All encompassing and relentless, she felt strong arms hug around her hips as neither one of them stopped even for a second.

The sensation of both of them eating her out hungrily made her shiver but then she realized that they both put a finger in her and that knowledge made it all so much sweeter.

As they roughly finger fucked her, Kirill began to pump the anal plug in and out which quickly sent her over the edge. A powerful and sudden sensation enveloped her whole body as her first orgasm ripped through her from so much stimulation so quickly.

Her whole body felt hot and she slightly shook as a sense of euphoria flooded her brain. Immediately, she felt their bodies on either side of her as they gently ran their hands all over her body and their lips kissed her anywhere they could land.

As she came down from her high, Kirill grabbed her jaw and whispered in her ear,

"Your turn to get on your knees."

Just as Danila imagined all those months ago, with a look of provocation and lust, Mia opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for him as she took him in her mouth.

He was in disbelief that his fantasy was becoming reality. Just as he had imagined, he grabbed her hair as he inserted himself into her mouth and down her throat and as she fully took him in, Kirill slammed into her which made her groan and shut her eyes closed.

One second of rest and they both began to thrust into her as she felt all encompassing fulfillment. As if descending into a hot bath, her whole body moaned with pleasure and she wanted more.

She felt Kirill's strong hand on her shoulder and his other hand on the diamond that sparkled so brightly inside her. She welcomed his rough and strong thrusts as she positioned her neck to take more of Danila.

She looked up at Danila who seemed both dazed and concentrated and placed one hand on the base of his cock as she took him in deeper and he slightly parted his lips from the sight of her.

Their movements oscillated between rough and slow and Mia closed her eyes as she tried to think about what was happening so she could remember this time.

No more good girl Mia.

Mia thought to herself and pulled Danila out of her mouth and escaped Kirill's grasp. She stood up on her knees and addressed Danila, eyes half closed as she leaned back onto Kirill,

"I want you to eat me out...until I...beg you to stop." She breathed out and fell back onto Kirill.

Danila obeyed her orders without question and as he lapped, sucked, spat on, and kissed her, she took Kirill's cock in her mouth. Danila was absolutely relentless and as another orgasm overpowered her body, he didn't stop, he wanted to hear her beg, just like she asked.

Mia heard them two speak Russian but didn't comprehend what they said as she was coming down from her high but felt like she knew what would happen next.

She felt the loss of pressure from the anal plug and gasped slightly as she felt Kirill's chest pressed against her back and him helping her on.

"No...no...I can't...I can't..." she spoke weakly but at this point Kirill passed her off to Danila who hugged her waist from the back and growled in her ear,

"I think...the rule is that you have to obey your husband, sweetheart." He then roughly pushed her on all fours as she gasped from his sudden and surprising actions.

A little shocked, she saw Kirill step off the bed and he watched as Danila's body overpowered her and he roughly shoved the anal plug inside her as she yelped.

"Oh my god, fuck!" Mia couldn't stop herself as she closed her eyes and did her best to hold herself up on her hands as she felt Danila's cock easily slide into her pussy and began pounding rough and hard.

"Ah! I can't...I can't..." she almost pleaded with her eyes closed but at her words, Danila yanked her hair back so her mouth opened as another yelp escaped her.

"Let me help you get ready." Danila's voice was half recognizable as his strong fingers grabbed onto the diamond base of the plug and he began to roughly pump it in and out of her.

Moaning and overstimulated, she felt Kirill's cock enter her mouth when she was not ready but he shoved it in deep and she struggled for air.

Danila held onto her shoulders tightly as his cock slid deeper and harder into her pussy and Kirill pressed himself against her mouth so Mia became almost immobile, having no choice but to take it all.

"Fuck, yes baby, you can, see? You're doing so good...you're taking us both so good, baby." Kirill praised her as he saw tears collect at her eyes from the relentless pressure of him inside her mouth. Danila never paused as he fucked her pussy and roughly pumped the anal plug in and out.

Suddenly, both of them retreated from her as she slumped on the bed moaning and gasping for air but smiling.

Kirill climbed on the bed again and laid down on top of her as he removed the anal plug and kissed her lips and neck.

"I can't have you divorce me, baby...we're both going to fuck you at the same time or God forbid I will lose you." He spoke with both menace and sarcasm and she clued in that he was referring to her own words.

Still trying to catch her breath but with a small smile, she moved to position herself correctly as Kirill first applied lube and then slowly penetrated her where the anal plug just was and she loudly gasped as Danila smashed her lips to hers.

Slowly, so as not to hurt her, Kirill never paused and watched her run her hands up her sweaty body where she grabbed both of her nipples and pinched them.

Her eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed, she clasped Danila's hand and moaned out,

"Oh my fucking god....oh my god"

God, I'm going to pass out.

She thought to herself as Kirill began to slowly thrust into her. She placed her feet on Kirill's knees as she loudly gasped from the sensation and felt Danila lick her clit again.

Non stop, both of their movements bringing her to another orgasm as her clit was being licked and her asshole fucked, she felt like this is what heaven probably feels like.

"Stop...Danila...enough..." she only managed to gasp out as she came and grabbed onto his shoulders but without giving her any chance to recoup, he slammed into her wet and dripping pussy and she loudly yelled fuck.

"Oh my god...guys...I..." she didn't know what she wanted to say. Either that it was too much or that she was enjoying herself too much, everything blurred into one. She felt Danila's hot lips on hers again as his strong hands clasped her waist.

His smooth white skin, no ink and just one scar to forever remind him of their time together, made contact with hers and she felt full and filled up from them both.

Kirill pushed her forward and off of him and as Danila fell back onto the bed, she climbed onto him and he quickly forced her onto his cock again, never stopping his movements.

Kirill took two seconds to watch her straddle Danila and then slowly came up to her entrance again as he inserted just the tip and then pulled out. He did it a few more times as he heard her moans.

"Fuck...baby...please..."

Smiling at her pleading voice, he loudly asked,

"Please what, Mia? What are you asking for?" He teased and she let out small gasps and moans as she sat up on Danila and threw her head back which landed right on Kirill's chest.

Her body moving up and down, he leaned into her ear and applied just enough pressure on her neck for her to roll her eyes back and grab at his large hand.

"Tell me baby...tell me what I want to hear." He commanded as she breathed heavily.

"I want....ah!" Mia did her best to obey as she felt his hand tighten and his other hand roughly grab her breast.

"Beg me...I want to hear how much you want it." Kirill snarled in her ear as Danila's cock was sliding in and out of her.

"Fuck, baby." She pleaded as she tried to lower his hand from her chest. He released her slightly as he pressed his chest against her body.

"I want...I want you to...fuck me...in the ass..." Mia managed to get out. "Please...I want it so much...I want you to show me....who I belong to." She finished her sentence as Kirill's large hand pushed her down on top of Danila and she was fully exposed to him again.

Slowly but not stopping, he slid his dick into her asshole as she loudly yelled from the sensation. All three of them stopped to let her catch her breath but slowly resumed their actions as she became louder and louder.

What a sight, Kirill thought. He watched as both him and Danila went in and out of her, fully filling her up. They all enjoyed it as all of them became louder as they approached their respective orgasms.

As Kirill increased the force of his thrusts, he knew there was one part of her that was only for him, and he would never share that.

Kirill thrusted into her asshole non stop as she rode Danila's cock and heard her yell his name. As he pulled her hair, it became rough, and he was worried it was too much for her until she loudly moaned out,

"Fuck yes! Just like that..."

She was barely holding herself up as this position graced her body with maximum pleasure. It only took a few more minutes for her to experience the strongest orgasm of her life as she felt both Kirill and Danila slide in and out of her effortlessly.

Both of them so big and dedicated to her satisfaction, she wondered if a drug high felt like this too.

As she tried to catch her breath, Kirill came inside her and then pulled out, still holding onto her and watching them both finish.

Watching Mia's hot red lips parted in ecstasy, Danila remembered how she came on top of him the one time they had sex and hearing her loud moans of gratification, brought him to his climax too.

He grasped her body and passionately kissed her lips as he groaned and spilled inside her.

As Mia slumped on the bed, she felt their hands on her and each one lightly kissed her cheeks and lips and neck. She felt so lightheaded and completely exhausted and bathed in their love and attention.

Mia laid on the bed and felt each man's cum ooze out of her. She enjoyed the sensation and clasped first Kirill's hand and then Danila's holding onto them tightly.

No one really was able to get any words out and all three were just trying to catch their breath as images of what they just did occupied their minds.

They belonged to her, and she smiled widely at that thought.

Author's Note: Okay, this chapter got a little crazy lol 🥵🫣

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.6K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
22.5M 789K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
715K 23.9K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
1.1M 32.4K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...