You And Me Is Love

By fairyworld20

Mayu is a 19 year old girl who is fond of reading love stories. But is a love story in her destiny or not... More

prologue
character
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
meme๐Ÿ˜‚
chapter 47
chapter 48

chapter 16

212 18 30
By fairyworld20

Plz vote and comment 💜🙏

Jo nahi karte yaar plz kar diya karo ek click hi toh karna hai🥺 plzz kar diya karo okay ☺️.

Aur jo votes and comments karte hai thankyou sooo much🙏 lots of loveeee from me ☺️💜💜❤️ jo nahi karte unko bhi 💜❤️💜💜

(Author's pov)

"SLAP HIM"

"Huh" said mayu looking at xavier .

"I said slap him mayu" said xavier to mayu and Rehan was just smirking.

Rehan bring his face near mayu and

"said hit me butterfly ,come on hit me
In this way I can feel your hands touch now don't waste time .just hit me "
.he was saying in a mocking tone .

Dekha tumne iski itni himmat nahi hai ki ye mujhe REHAN MEHROTRA ko maar sake .

And suddenly all people standing there heard a loud sound .a slap sound and it was none other than mayu who hit him so hard that rehan's ear got numb for 30 sec.

And all peoples jaw dropped looking at her slapping the most famous bad guy her bully .

And xavier was just looking at her with proud eyes .

When Rehan comes to his senses he looked around and started to come close to mayu and xavier comes in between them and started punching him like Rehan was a punching bag and he was doing his workout.

Xavier's continuously punching made him bleed and he was loosing his consciousness and xavier held his collar and said in his warning tone" If I see you again near her or around her it will be not good for your health and for your bright future" said xavier .

Xavier grabbed mayu's hand and started walking with her .

"Xavier kahan leke Jaa rahe ho" said mayu .

"Chup chap chalo "said xavier and mayu got silent .

Mayu was afraid of his anger and she was getting scared by his previous act when he was punching Rehan mercilessly.

They sat in his car and xavier started driving his car and mayu was silent the whole ride .

Xavier stopped his car and when mayu looked where they reached her eyes held surprise.

Xavier has brought her to a carnival.

"Tum mujhe sachii yahan leke aaye ho "said mayu to Xavier who just nodded his head in yes.
Xavier got out and opened her side door .

"Tum sachii mujhe yahan leke aaye ho na ya hume yahan se kahin aur Jana hai "said mayu .

And xavier said" agar tumhe believe nahi hai toh chale belive Kara deta hu ".

He held her hands and take her to carnival.

Mayu was looking around with her big eyes she was seeing rides , different shopes , vendors who was selling their items , different games.

"Abb dekhti hi rahogi ya chalogi bhi" said xavier and mayu who was excited nodded her head in yess.

He held her hands and take her in carnival.

"Xavierrr woh kitna bada hai" said mayu looking at Ferris wheel .

"Chalo na ride lete hai "said mayu and xavier just nodded his head in no .

"Nahi mayu woh tumhare liye theek nahi hai tumhe dar lagega " said xavier .

"Arey nahi lagega tum ho na mere pass "said mayu looking at him .

"Acha mujhpe itna bharosa hai" asked Xavier and

mayu said" han tum mere saviour ho agar kuch hua toh tum bacha loge" and started running towards that ride and xavier also started running after her .

"Mayu dheere gir mat jana" .

Mayu sat on the seat and Xavier also sat with her. When the ride got started .

Mayu bhi enjoy karne lagi aur xavier toh normal tha use kuch excitement nahi lag rahi thi .
Par jaise hi uss wheel ne fast ghumna chalu kiya waise hi mayu ke sar ne ghumna start kar diya .

She clutched Xavier's hand in tight grip and started shouting for her life .
Jab woh upar niche Jaa Raha tha mayu hide her face in his arm she was repeating only one thing

"Baba ji plz bacha lo" .

And xavier was laughing at her face now he was enjoying the ride to his fullest he was looking at her cute face.

When the ride got stopped mayu was the first one jo sabse pehle utar kar bhagi .

"Koi keh raha tha mai nahi darungi abb kya hua "said xavier laughing.

Mayu was getting angry listening him and started beating him with her tiny palms and xavier started laughing loudly .

A older couple saw them and said

"Dekho wife jab hum inki umar ke the hum bhi aese hi enjoy karte the hena" said to his wife and his wife just nodded her head in shyness .

And mayu and xavier just looked at them .

The grandma said "kitne cute couple ho tum dono humesha aise hi rehna"

And they walked away from there .

Mayu was feeling shy now so she thought to distract her mind from the couples talk and said to xavier .

"Xavier chalo meri pic click Karo" and xavier said okay kyunki woh kaise naa bol sakta hai mayu ko .

He started clicking her pictures and she was posing

And mayu said to him

"Tum bhi aayo na mere sath "and xavier said "toh photo kon click karega" .

A girl was going from there and mayu request her to click their pictures.

And she nodded her head in yes.

the girl clicked their picture and said you both look wonderful together.

And neither of them nodded their head in no and also they did not corrected her.

Xavier was happy looking at mayu when the girl said they look wonderful.but mayu was happy but confuse because she was feeling something something but not that much .

Mayu was looking at him and he was looking at her suddenly mayu said to him

"Xavier chalo game khelte hai "and xavier nodded in yes they started playing games

In which xavier won and give her a cute teddy

Then they eat candy floss

After enjoying xavier said to her now it's time to go home and mayu also nodded her head in yes .

They sat in their car and xavier take a different route and mayu noticed and asked him

"Xavier tumne galat rasta liya hai hume back jana tha and xavier just nodded his head in no and said

" nahi ye rasta theek hai" after 30 mins ride he stopped car and open mayu car door .

When mayu got out from car. she looked in front of her the whole city was lighting.

Xavier grab her hand and sat with her to watch the view

"Mayu "said xavier

mayu looked at him and asked" kya "

"Aaj jo college mai hua uske baad kaisa lag raha hai" asked Xavier.

"Aisa lag raha hai jaise finally free Hui hu" said mayu .

"Tum dar gyi thi jab mai uss kamine ko mar raha tha "

"Hmm thoda thoda mtlb koi bhi darr jata jaise tum use marr rahe the Aisa lag raha tha ki tum use mar hi doge ".

"Agar mar deta toh .toh kya tum mujhse nafrat karti "asked Xavier.

"Nahi matlab par kisi ko marna bhi toh theek nahi na aur nafrat bhut bada word hai".

"Toh tum kya karti agar mene use mar diya hota" .

"Kuch nahi bss tumse 1 week baat nahi karti. tumhe ignore karti aur phir jab tumhari punishment puri ho jati toh phir hum normal ho jate" said mayu .

"Toh tum gussa nahi hoti ki mene ek insaan ko jaan se mara "asked Xavier.

"Pehli baat toh mai gussa kyu hoti aur tumne thodi kisi aur ko mara hota .jo mujhe hurt karta use hi marte na tum aur mai Wattpad ki heroine nahi hu jo tumhe criminal samjh ke tumse baat na karti mujhe pata hai ki tum use kyu maroge. mere liye toh. mera gussa hona befaltu hai "said mayu .

"Acha agar mai kisi aur ko mar deta hu phir bhi tum gussa nahi hogi" asked Xavier.

"Nahi mtlb agar samne wale ne galat kiya hai toh nahi hoti par agar tum kisi innocent ko mar rahe ho toh mai hoti .aur tum mujhse ye marne wale sawal kyu puch rahe ho .tum mafia ho kya "said mayu laughing.

And xavier just nodded his head in no .

( xavier thought in his mind shukar hai mai last punch par hi ruk gya kyuki wo last punch ke baad sidha hell jata )

"Waise tumne Aaj mujhe oldie nahi bulaya aisa kyu" asked Xavier .

"Kyu tumhe acha nahi laga. hazam nahi ho rahi apni tareef.theek hai old man abb tumhe humesha old man hi bulayungi" said mayu laughing.

And xavier just smiled looking at her .

""Chalo abb ghar chalte hai Tara bhi ghar pahunch gyi hogi aur abhi tak toh woh aur Stephen ek dusre ko marne wale honge "and mayu just nodded her head in yes .

And said han "chalo jaldi mujhe bhi Tara se milna hai" .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 11.1K 20
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๏ฟฝ...
157K 10.6K 25
# Book 1 in Forever Series ยฐโ€ข๐‘๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐šโ€ขยฐ 26 year old. Medical residency student in neurology.She is the sweet sunshine girl who comes in an...
325K 20.9K 53
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ "๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช, ๐“ณ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ" โ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†เญจโ™กเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหš โ™ก หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–...
1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...