•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{77}

539 10 4
By AshLeeNyx

"I can go back to my real world and I just have to wait a little longer."

.
.
.
.
.

A few minutes passed and Kokushibo removed the sharp katana from the side of your neck while you were just silent on your futon you didn't say anything to him and he left your room with a very bad heart he didn't want to see you go away to him especially now that he knows he has many opponents for loving you.

When Kokushibo came out of your room he saw Hana and Reji outside your room waiting for him to come out of your room when he saw the two he ordered them to dress you up because the demon king had been waiting for a while for you

"Dress her up." He said to their two humans and they both just nodded and entered your room.

When Hana and Reji entered your room, Hana noticed you first and you were so quiet and so deep in thought that Hana called your name and you immediately looked at her when she called your name.

"Lady Y/n." She called you and you immediately looked at Hana who was now in front of you and you smiled at her.
"Yes?" You asked her with confusion on your face.

"You need to get dressed because earlier when the demon king was waiting for you," Hana said to you you didn't say a word to what Hana said and just nodded to what she said when Hana saw you nodded she immediately ordered Reji to get your food tray and take it to the kitchen.

"Reji get the food tray and bring that to the kitchen," Hana said to Reji and Reji immediately gave the clothes to Hana and took the food tray to the kitchen.

When Reji came out of your room Kokushibo stopped Reji and looked at your food when Kokushibo saw that you didn't finish your food here he saw that something you changed so Kokushibo signaled to Reji to leave and Reji followed suit, leaving Kokushibo alone outside your room.

While you, Hana was told that you should take a shower before going to the room where the demon king is waiting for you.

"I should take a shower first." You said to Hana Hana doesn't know what to do with you now because the Upper Moon one told her to get dressed. Hana is very afraid of what will happen to her if she doesn't follow the demon's order.

"But the upper moon one said-" " Don't worry I will explain to him." You said but even though Hana knows that the demons are obsessed with you, she is still afraid of them, maybe what they will do to her because Hana knows that for her little wrong move, the exchange will be life, especially for you when she is filled with demons that she is doing something If she is silly with you or she agrees to your plans about escape attempts, her life is also in exchange.

Hana couldn't do anything as you stood up and went straight to the bathroom and showered while Hana was waiting for you outside the bathroom, you wondered where Sabito and the others were, but while you were thinking about it, it suddenly entered your mind the think you can use Reji and Hana for your escape plan.

"They are also humans like me I'm sure they know where they are Sabito and the others but I have to be careful with my movements because now that I'm back here I noticed that the behavior of the demons is very agreeable, especially Kokushibo... I noticed his behavior earlier that he's going crazy or something just what was going through his mind earlier." You said to yourself as you take a shower.

After a few minutes, you finished taking a bath and you came out of the bathroom with a towel on your body and Hana immediately came to you and dressed you right away.

(Picture processing)

When you finished getting dressed, you combed your hair and put a hairpin on your hair until Kokushibo got bored with your time so he entered your room and saw you still putting a hairpin on your hair.

You saw Michikatsu's reflection in the mirror but you didn't say a word and continued what you were doing while Hana was just standing next to you.

"Wait I almost don-" You didn't finish what are you going to say when Kokushibo grabs your arm very tightly and drags you out of your room?

You didn't struggle when Kokushibo pulled you and you just kept quiet as he pulled you to a room where the demon king was waiting for you.

"Michikatsu." You called him and he didn't say anything to you and continued walking he returned to you what you did to him earlier when you ignored him. Kokushibo wants you to feel how painful it is to be ignored by your most loved person. Kokushibo wants you to experience that yourself.

You realize that Michikatsu is suddenly returning the pain he felt earlier to you that you almost ignored him and you were almost alone with him but I didn't mean to do that to him because you were just shocked by him when you saw him his true demon form so at that time you wondered why Michikatsu had to hide his true form from you.

That's what's running through your mind right now as Kokushibo pulls your arm, you feel a pain in your arm because he's holding your arm so tight that you almost indicate that you're not. he can let you go very easily.

So you tried to apologize to him for what you did earlier, knowing that you didn't mean to hurt him like that.

"Michikatsu... I'm sorry." You said to him and he finally stopped walking and let go of your arm he didn't turn around to face you once he let go of your arm you quickly touched your arm and checked if their anything scratched but you didn't see anything.

(Picture processing)
.
.
.
.
.

(Picture processing)

Look at your arm to see if there is a wound but you don't see any scratch or wound on your arm while Michikatsu didn't face you, he couldn't believe that you apologized to him suddenly.

When you saw that there was no injury you looked in front of you where Michikatsu was you saw that he didn't face you so you felt guilty for what you did to him earlier even though you didn't want to accept it but Michikatsu was the first demon you were comfortable with since he only pretended to be a human to you before but now that you have seen his true demon form you are not afraid of him or you feel a little scared.

So you apologized to him again because of what you did earlier, knowing that you didn't mean it.

"Look I'm sorry if I ignored you earlier... I was just shocked when I saw your true fo-" You didn't finish what are you going to say when suddenly Michikatsu spoke.

"Demon form," Michikatsu said Your eyes widened when he told you this, you didn't expect him to tell you this.

That's why you just looked to the side, you didn't know how to apologize to him while you held both of your arms to comfort yourself, you know that you didn't mean to do that to Michikatsu earlier.

When you said this, Kokushibo just smirked because he knows that you are a soft person, you can't do that to others, he knows that when you do something wrong to others, you will apologize because you don't want to hurt other people's feelings, so this Kokushibo liked you because even one more demon would sin against you, he knew that you couldn't forgive him even for another monster like him.

'Oh, Y/n you make me even more crazy about you with your cute personality.'

Kokushibo thoughts to himself even if you are to yourself you don't know why you are still so soft on someone like Michikatsu even though you know he is a monster that eats human flesh you can't understand yourself why you are like this why are you so kind you are still with him even though he lied to you before that he is a human but the truth is that he is a monster.

While Kokushibo won't stop his thoughts on you because of how soft a person you are and because this Kokushibo was obsessed with you is getting worse. He wants to break you. He wants to break you. He wants to see you. it's yours

'I can't control myself right now... Oh, Y/n because of the way you behave towards me right now, I'm becoming more and more obsessed with you, I want to destroy you and break you with my own two hands.'

Kokushibo thoughts to himself while he was thinking about you he can't couldn't himself now because he's never been so obsessed with something or humans but from the moment he saw it in his vision when everything started and this is where Kokushibo first felt the heartbeat him at the first opportunity until he became so obsessed with you.

You waited for a few minutes to see if Michikatsu would say anything to you, but when you didn't hear anything from him, you were about to speak when he suddenly spoke.

"Michikatsu -" " I know you didn't mean it earlier so you don't need to apologize to me." He told you but even after he told you that you still felt the coldness of his voice.

You don't know how to react to what he said to you, you don't even know how to talk to him right now, so you just stay silent where you stand.

Until suddenly Michikatsu asked you if you were afraid of him now that you had seen his true demon form.

"Y/n." He called your name when you heard him calling your name you suddenly flinched where you were standing because of the coldness of his voice and you also noticed that he seemed serious about what he was going to ask you so you just kept quiet and waited for what he was going to ask you.

"Tell me the truth Y/n are not afraid of me?" Michikatsu asked you.

You were shocked by his first question to you, you didn't know how to answer his question to you so you thought to yourself if you should tell him the truth or not but it's also difficult for you if you lie to him because he doesn't want to repeat what you did to him earlier when you ignored him earlier you noticed his behavior towards you he was very agreeable to you so you thought that maybe if you tell the truth to him he might be agreeable to you.

'What kind of question is that? Michikatsu you know I'm afraid of you but I also have another side that I'm not afraid of you I don't know how to answer your question to me.... Michikatsu I don't want to hurt your feelings when I tell you the truth.. But Y/n wakes up when you say that you're not afraid of him, he'll become more obsessed with you, you know that, so you have to think of a way so that he doesn't become obsessed with you when he becomes obsessed with you too much, you don't know what it will happen to you... But when I lie to him and don't tell the truth, his behavior will return, and he will become aggressive, didn't you see that earlier, he almost killed you Y/n, so think carefully if you want to leave this place of life.'

(Picture processing)
.
.
.
.
.
(Picture processing)

Thoughts to yourself, you're not sure if you can answer Michikatsu's question to you, you don't even know if you're going to tell him the truth because there are so many things going through your mind on how to answer his question to you.

While Kokushibo was waiting for your answer even though he didn't face you, he felt that you struggled with his question to you, but even so, Kokushibo still hoped that you would not be afraid of him, that you would accept him for who he is. what is he because when you tell him this, Kokushibo's obsession with you will rise even more, and even if you tell him this, you will give him no more joy than you will when he hears from you that you accept him if he is me even he is another monster that most people are afraid of even other demons?

When Kokushibo didn't hear an answer from you, he didn't like it because he thought that you were having second thoughts about his question.

"If you don't answer anything, that's fine with me but... I hope you can answer my second question." Michikatsu said to you, you just wondered what his second question was to you but what you don't know is that his second question to you is sure that you won't be able to answer it face to face with him.

"Y/n tell me... Do you love me?" Michikatsu asked you when he said this to you, your eyes widened at his question, you didn't know how to answer his question you didn't know if you would tell him the truth that you love him because if it's true, you don't have any feelings for him even your heart does not beat for him.

"H-huh? I-Michikatsu-" That's all you can say to him, you almost didn't complete what you were going to say to him because you'll struggle with how to tell him the truth because you don't want to hurt his heart and his feelings for you but you also don't want to make him think that you love him too.

And this time he faced you, you stepped backward from where you were standing when he faced you but Michikatsu didn't come close to you when you saw his demon form face to face, your hand almost shook in fear.

This is the first time Kokushibo notices you, you are afraid of him, so he asks you again the first question he asked you earlier.

"Tell me the truth Y/n are you afraid of me?" Michikatsu asked you again the same question he asked you earlier when he asked you again the same question you didn't know if you would answer his question so even though you are very afraid of him you are forced to answer his question because of the fear of what he will do to you.

"N-no." You reply to him but Kokushibo is no longer satisfied with your answer to his question so the six eyes glared at your figure.

"Liar." He said with a cold and low voice you can see that he is very disappointed with you even though you can't see in his face that he is disappointed in your answer you can feel it in the tone of his voice.

"Just tell the truth Y/n I know you're afraid of me because you just saw the truth in demon form... But if you're nice to me I'll be nice to you too but if you do something stupid I won't like... I'll make sure that you won't like what I'm going to do to you." Michikatsu said to you.

You don't know why he did that to you, you want to explain to him that you're not afraid of him but you're afraid that if he does something bad to you when you talk.

"Huh?" You said So when you answered his question, he held your hand again suspiciously leading you to a room where other demons and the demon king were waiting for you.

"Hey Michikatsu! I'm sorry I didn't mean it, I'm sorry!" You said.

When you beg him, you know that when you get to the other room where the other demons are, you're sure that no one will defend you, so you constantly apologize to Michikatsu because you know that he's the only one. will help you when you get there.

"I'm sorry please!" When you beg him but he doesn't listen to you and he's just silent while his grip is tight on your hand that you're sure he'll leave a scar on your hand while you panic until suddenly you teleport to a platform and its door suddenly opened.

So when the door opened, you slowly looked in front of you until your two eyes widened when you saw what you were really afraid of the upper moons.

You could hardly move from where you were standing when you saw them until their eyes were staring at you when you teleported to the platform so you just hid behind Michikatsu because of fear.

"Aw, why are hiding behind Kokushibo's back?" Karaku asked you, you didn't say a word and just hid behind Michikatsu while your hand was shaking with fear, Kokushibo could feel your fear so he didn't let other upper moon demons get close to you.

Even if he was hurt. You hurt his heart earlier with his simple questions to you, he will protect you no matter what happens.

"Come on come out little princess let's play!" Urogi said to you but you didn't answer and just hid behind Michikatsu, you were so scared to see the other upper moons because you knew the others were not close to you and you didn't know them very well yet.

"Aw is she so cute little brother!" Daki said while staring at you like a prey when you heard Daki's voice you didn't feel fear but disgusted with her you don't know why you are annoyed with her maybe you just don't get along.

"Why are hiding behind Kokushibo's back not happy now? That we will be together?" Mitsuri asked you you didn't answer their question and just kept quiet behind Michikatsu until suddenly Daki teleported behind you and suddenly she hugged you you struggled with her grip because you didn't want Daki to touch you you didn't know about yourself why were there so much distance and you don't like Daki but you just don't like her.

While you are struggling to Daki's grip she even tighter her grip on you so you can't struggle but you resist her and keep struggling while she is snuggling on your neck.

"Let me go! Let me go! I said let me go! Daki!" You shouted to her when you yelled at her to let you go she was very surprised because you are not like this to other upper moons except her.

So Daki wondered why you are so distant from her and why you seem to dislike her, did she do something to you that you don't like anymore? Did she sin against you that she didn't notice?

Those are questions that come back to Daki's brain and she doesn't know how to express her feelings to you if this is the attitude she shows you.

"Y/n why are so distance from me?" Daki asked you with a pouty face you didn't answer her and you were just holding Michikatsu's hand other demons also noticed how you were so distant from Daki even his brother Gyutaro noticed it.

But Daki still didn't stop hugging you, you want to leave the platform first but you can't because other demons are watching over you, to be honest, you'd rather be with other demons than Daki whom you already know you hate the most.

"I said Let me go!" You said you close your eyes with and the fourth one you said this suddenly Daki's head was cut off and other parts of her body a lot of blood splattered on the platform and also on your clothes and face when you opened your eyes both of you widened eyes when you see Daki's dismembered body.

"She said let go Daki," Sanemi said to Daki, Daki could hardly believe what Sanemi had done to him while Daki regenerated from the wound she had sustained, you just screamed in fear.

(Picture processing)

"AH!" You scream while you cover your eyes and close your eyes in fear until suddenly teleport to the side where Akaza, Giyuu, and Rengoku are trying to calm you down but because of your fear, you won't open your eyes.

"Hey Tulip it's okay," Giyuu said to you while he tried to calm you down he kneeled in front of you so you couldn't see the brutality of what Daki cut to pieces.

While Rengoku was behind you hugging you, he was also trying to calm you down because even though they were calming you down, your body was still shaking.

"Here let me wipe the blood in your face," Akaza said to you while Giyuu was patting your head so you could calm down you don't know what you're feeling right now because you're so scared you're almost traumatized by what you've seen this isn't even the first time you've seen you with a cut body but you're scared still you.

It wasn't until you asked Giyuu who did that to Daki that Giyuu stared at the tatami floor before he answered your question.

"Giyuu who did that to Daki?" You asked Giyuu when you asked this to him he immediately looked down at the tatami floor before he looked at you and answered your question.

"Sanemi." He said when you knew that another demon would do that to Daki, you just kept quiet until you heard Daki's voice screaming in anger.

"YOU GONNA PAY FOR THIS! SANEMI YOU SINK OF SEMEN!" Daki shouted to Sanemi but Sanemi didn't say a word to what Daki said to him until you saw Sanemi just staring at Daki before she dismembered him again while Daki was screaming in anger and pain.

"No! AH! Big brother Help me!" Daki screamed while you just stayed silent on the side with Giyuu, Akaza, and Rengoku.

Even though Giyuu is in front of you, you can still see the splatters of blood from Daki while Sanemi does not stop torturing her until Gyutaro steps in and immediately wounds Sanemi in his chest to stop torturing his sister Daki.

You saw how Gyutaro wounded Sanemi's chest and with that wound, he had a deep wound in his chest the blood was constantly coming out while you were barely able to move in your spot because of those who made you traumatized until you suddenly wonder if their behavior is really like this and they will kill each other just because of you?

'Do they all behave like this? Even if I'm not here? They're going to kill me just because of me?'

You thought to yourself while your whole body is still shaking with fear, you can't move on what are you seeing now what you see now is traumatizing that they have it in their hands.

"Don't lay hands on my sister Sanemi I'm warning you!" Gyutaro said a threat to Sanemi while Sanemi said nothing he touched his chest where the wound was and suddenly he hit his chest where the wound was and you were afraid of what you were seeing.

Sanemi didn't say anything different and just continued what she was doing until the wound on her chest healed quickly when it healed Sanemi laughed like crazy and in an instant Gyutaro and Daki's heads were severed and in a blink, their bodies were crushed like shredded meat.

"You two are both worthless! Remember that!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lovesick By !Ishi¡

Mystery / Thriller

490 28 31
Ayano has never felt anything. Her whole childhood felt like a black and white TV show. Her mother said that one day things will change, she will mee...
43.4K 1K 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
99.1K 3.1K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...
253K 10K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...