Monami & Karan: Together Fore...

By tanvi28_official

Pregnancy track included πŸ€°πŸΌπŸ‘©β€πŸΌ What happens if Moran are married and Aneesh enters the academy once again... More

Introduction and Plot
Chapter 1: The new dispensary incharge
Chapter 2: Aneesh is back
Chapter 3: The Proposal
Chapter 4: Karwa Chauth
Chapter 5: The festive shocker!
Chapter 6: Aneesh's disastrous plan
Chapter 7: Living the Nightmare!
Chapter 8: Brother's love
Chapter 9: My heart beats for you
Important‼️(Don't skip)
Chapter 10: Tantrums at their peak!
Chapter 11: Investigation
Chapter 12: Happy 5 years!!
Chapter 13: For you, with love
Chapter 14: Moments of love
Chapter 15: Welcome to the family!
Chapter 16: I love you
Chapter 17: Are we ready to be parents?
Chapter 18: I'm pregnant?
Chapter 19: We're going to be parents!
Chapter 20: The Valetines Morning
GratitudeπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ
Chapter 21: Promoted!
Chapter 22: Good News
Chapter 23: Happy family
Chapter 24: The happy news
Chapter 25: First Ultrasound
Chapter 26: Shagun
Chapter 27: Evil eyes on the unborn
Chapter 28: Calm before the storm
Chapter 29: Always by your side
Chapter 30: Monami's condition
Chapter 32: Karan Shergill's Wrath
Gratitude note🫢🏻
Chapter 33: Karan's emotional outburst
Chapter 34: A step ahead

Chapter 31: Aneesh's truth

1.3K 141 20
By tanvi28_official

Param played the video and what everyone saw next, boiled their blood and they wanted to kill Aneesh with their bare hands.

[Video is in bold, current scenario on normal text]

Video:

Monami was standing outside the mess at some distance and talking to someone over the call. It was a call from the Army Hospital and thus it was important. She was standing a little away from the mess back was facing its entrance. A fellow doctor needed some guidance from her and as was too engrossed in her work, she hadn't noticed someone's presence behind her.

Aneesh came out of his dorm, completely drunk and started walking around the academy itself. Soon he noticed Monami talking to somebody over a phone call. He smirked disgustingly and stood behind her at a really unacceptable distance. He stared leaning towards her face. Suddenly she felt someone was behind her and she turned and jerked back seeing Aneesh so close to her. She quickly stepped back and maintained a safe distance from him. This move of hers angered Aneesh. He grabbed her wrist forcefully causing her wrist to redden.

Monami (trying to get out of his hold): What the hell Aneesh? Yeh kya badtameezi hai? Haath chhodo mera!

Aneesh: Kyu mujhse door bhaagti rehti ho tum Mo?

Monami (still trying to get out of his hold): Tum kya bol rahe ho mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha. (Forcefully jerking his hand away) And just leave my hand!

Karan clamped his hands in a tight fist and clenched his jaw so tight that his bones could be seeing through his skin and beard. Sid stood there looking at the screen with blood shot eyes. He always warned Monami about trusting people too easily. But she being the God's child, always trusted people blindly. Even though this depicted the pure and innocent soul she was, it always did not favour her. All the times she was betrayed, her gut always knew that it was going to happen. But this time she was cheated by her friend. She trusted him a lot. And this behaviour of his sent a shock wave all over her body and soul.

Monami started to walk away but Aneesh grabbed her hand and pulled her. He pinned her hands to the wall and looked into her eyes.

Aneesh: Kab se indirectly tumhe batane ki koshish kar raha tha ki I LOVE YOU MONAMI! Lekin tumhe kuch samajh hi nahi aata

Monami (shocked): What?! (Noticing the alcohol bottle that he kept aside) Aneesh you're drunk. Tum nashe main kuch bhi bol rahe ho. Just get out of my way

Aneesh: Please Monami, I love you. Bohot pyaar karta hu main tumse woh bhi college time se. Pichli baar bhi Parakram SAF tumhare liye hi aaya tha aur iss baar bhi sirf tumhare liye hi aaya hu

Monami: Just stop it Aneesh! Tumne uss din jab yeh baat mujhse kahi thi terrace pe (Chapter 3) tab bhi maine tumse kaha tha, ki main Karan se pyaar karti hu. Tumhe samajh kyu nahi aata. Main Karan ki biwi hu, usse pyaar karti hu aur kisi bhi keemat pe usse nahi chhodungi! Yeh baat tum apne dimaag main fit karlo. Samjhe?

Aneesh's anger reached its peak hearing her. He went towards the railing and threw the bottle of alcohol on the floor making it break into sharp pieces.

Aneesh (breaking the bottle of alcohol): AREY BAS! Jab dekho tab Karan, Karan, Karan karti rehti ho. Pata nahi kya hai uss do kaudi ke commando main jo uska naam tumhare hothon se uska naam hi nahi hat raha hai. Uske life ki toh koi guarantee bhi nahi hai. Pata nahi kab mar jaye saala. (Going close to her) Aisa kya hai usme jo mujh main nahi hai?

Monami couldn't bear the misbehaviour done by Aneesh. And on top of that he was saying intolerable things about her husband. So she slapped him hard, printing her fingers on his cheek.

Monami (slapping him): I SAID STAY AWAY FROM ME ANEESH! Mere paas aane ki koshish mat karo. Aur mere pati ke baare main ek bhi shabd bolne se pehle 10 baar soch liya karo!

Aneesh couldn't handle the insult anymore and grabbed her neck. This came as a sudden shock to Monami. All this time that she knew him, he wasn't like this. He always came across a well behaved and a helpful man. But today his real face was exposed in front of Monami.

Karan banged his hand onto the corner of a chair, which caused his palm to turn blue due to a bruise. Faizi kept a hand on Karan's shoulder and blinked his eyes indicating him to calm down and watch further.

Aneesh continued to tighten his grip on her throat, but Monami was a special agent and the best in her field, kicked Aneesh on his stomach with her knee which caused him to groan in pain. Then Monami grabbed his collar and punched his face. Aneesh somehow managed to release himself from her grip and punched to wall near him.

Everyone smirked seeing Monami teaching a good lesson to Aneesh. Even though she herself was cheated by a close friend, the special agent in her still reacted as spontaneously as a cheetah.

Aneesh: Arey isse toh accha yehi hota ki Karan marr jata. Kitni koshish ki maine usse maarne ki. Woh rescue mission main cave main band karke ho ya usse woh allergy wali goli deke. Lekin meri har koshish naa kam rahi. Aur upar se tumhara yeh baccha. Tumhe lift main band bhi maine karwaya tha. Taaki tumahara miscarriage ho jaye aur yeh bacche se peecha chhote mera (Picking up a broken piece of glass from the floor)  Par hai toh yeh Karan ka khoon, itne aasani se thodi na marega. Leking ab isse toh hatake rahunga

Aneesh was about to stab the piece of glass in her stomach when Monami kept her hand on her tummy to protect her child. But it resulted in the glass being pierced in the delicate skin of her hand. She screamed at the top of her voice. Just in time Gabbar came running and bit Aneesh's crotch with all his might before he could hurt Monami any further. Aneesh screamed and lay on the ground trying to free himself. After hearing Aneesh's confessions about trying to kill Karan, Monami was shocked to the core. The memories started to play in her mind like a film.

Karan and her being stuck in the cave, her hypothermia, Aneesh's proposal, Karan's allergy, him struggling to breathe, her saving his life in a matter of just a few seconds and her being stuck in the lift and praying for her baby's safety. She couldn't handle the pressure and fell down on the floor, unconscious.

Everyone's eyes widened on the act that Aneesh had dared to pull. If Monami hadn't put her hand in between at the correct time, Karan and her would've definitely lost their baby and it could also have risked Monami's life.

Karan felt to just go and vent out all his rage on Aneesh and beat the shit out of him. How dare he? How dare he even think to hurt his wife and child? Karan had already made a mental note of torturing Aneesh to death and his face clearly showed that.

Sid too was outraged by this stunt by Aneesh. He always warned Monami about this man, but still her soft heart didn't think he could do this to her. Faizi too was very angry with what had happened. He always considered Monami as his younger sister since the time Karan and Monami had gotten together. And he couldn't see ber getting hurt.

Sanjana and Koel were also aggravated by Aneesh's audacity to harm Monami. She was their friend, sister, companion and biggest supporter. She helped Koel get a divorce from Abhay and fight bravely for Nikhil's custody. She also motivated Koel to give love a second chance and start a new life with Faizi, which turned out to be the best advice she'd ever received. And for Sanjana too, she was always there for her in her toughest times. Be it on any mission, encouraging her to not get in a toxic marriage with Kundan or helping her realise her love for Sid. Monami was always there with everyone. Their trance was broken by Param's command.

Param: Ab Dr. Aneesh ka kya karna hai woh batane ki zaroorat mujhe aap sabko batane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Lekin ek baat dhyaan rahe, ki Aneesh ki jaan ko kuch nahi hona chahiye nahi toh humari duty pe aanch aa sakti hai. Yeh baat hum sabke dimaag se nahi nikalni chahiye. Khaas karke Karan. I understand your state of mind but you need to control your aggression. Is that clear?

Special Agents: Yes sir!

Param: Dismiss

Everyone saluted him and headed back to their quarters. By the time the meeting had ended, it was almost evening. Karan went back and saw that Suhana was making tea and Juhi was preparing snacks. But Deepak and Sooraj were no where to be seen. He controlled his range and breathed a few times to calm himself down. Then he entered the quarters.

Suhana: Arey beta tu aa gaya?

Karan: Ha Mom. Dad aur Papa kahan hai??

Suhana: Woh dono walk pe gaye hai

Karan: Okay. Waise Monami theek hai??

Juhi: Beta woh toh abhi tak soo rahi hai

Karan: Abhi tak? Aap dono ne uthaya kyu nahi?

Juhi: Hum gaye the uthane lekin woh bohot gehri neend main soo rahi thi. Aur jo kuch bhi hua uske baad uska aaram karna bohot zaroori tha. Aur agar woh uth ke tumhe saamne nahi dekhti toh aur pareshaan ho jaati. Toh humne usse na uthana behtar samjha. Ab tum aa gaye ho toh tum hi utha lo

Karan: Ji, main dekhta hu

Karan went towards their bedroom and opened the door silently. He saw that his wife was still sleeping but not so peacefully. She was clutching onto the quilt tightly and her forehead had lines as deep as her grief. He sighed sadly and entered the room, locking the door behind him silently.

He sat beside Monami, planted a kiss on her forehead and caressed hair lovingly. There were some tears in his eyes that he had been holding since a long time. In the morning he had no idea that what had happened with Monami. He only knew that something bad had happened. But after he saw the video some time ago, he was enraged at Aneesh and worried for Monami. He also felt guilty that he couldn't be there for her when she needed him the most.

Karan (in mind): I'm sorry Rani Sahiba, jab aapko meri sabse zyaada zaroorat thi, main aapke saath nahi tha. Subah aapki woh haalth dekh ke main bohot darr gaya tha. Kya karu, kahan jau, kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha. Lekin ab sab samajh aa gaya hai. Ab mujhe pata hai ki kya karna hai. And I promise to get your smile back my love

He thought to himself and promised himself to bring back the real Monami. He finally decided to wake her up.

Karan (caressing her hair): Rani Sahiba, get up. Shaam ho gayi hai. Tumne kuch nahi khaaya hai subah se. Please have something Monami

Feeling those light strokes on her hair, she fluttered her eyelids and opened them only to find her husband waking her up with utmost love and affection. He slid an arm under her waist and the other under her knees and swiftly pulled her up and made her sit comfortably on the bed. He pulled her in a side hug and kissed her temple.

Karan (kissing her temple): You okay Rani Sahiba? Neend poori ho gayi?

Monami: Hmm

Karan: Bhookh lagi hai? Kya khaane ka dil kar raha hai?

Monami (meekly): Kuch khaane ka mann nahi hai Karan

Karan: Arey yeh kya baat hui Rani Sahiba? Dekho ab main kuch nahi sunne wala. Tumhe kuch toh khaana padega. Batao kya khaogi? Aur mana karne ka option nahi hai

Monami: Kuch bhi le aao

Karan: Okay. Aap fresh ho jao fir hum bahar chalte hai

Monami: Nahi. Mujhe bahar nahi jaana. Tum yahi kuch le aao

Karan: But...

Monami (cutting him): Karan please. Dekho mujhe bahar jaane ka mann nahi hai. Aur main khaana bhi tabhi khaungi agar tum yahan laoge

Karan: Okay... okay. Main bas 10 mins main aaya

He went out of the room, quickly entered the kitchen and started making Monami's favourite sandwich and coffee. Juhi and Suhana saw him and questioned him.

Juhi: Karan beta, yeh kyu bana rahe ho?

Suhana: Ha, itne saare snacks banaye hai humne

Karan: But Monami ne lunch bhi nahi kiya hai. Sandwich thoda filling ho jayega toh socha yeh hi bana du

Juhi and Suhana nodded in agreement and continued to sip their chai while sitting in a comfortable silence. Karan quickly finished making the sandwiches and coffee and arranged them in a trey. He went inside and saw that Monami was still sitting in the same position as she was sitting when he left the room a while ago. She was particularly staring at nothing. In total there was no betterment in her mood or condition.

He kept the tray on the side table and kept a hand on her shoulder, breaking her trance. She looked at him and he forwarded the food to her. Monami noticed a bruise on his hand and she panicked instantly.

Monami (panicked): Yeh chot kaise lagi tumhe? Sab theek toh hai na? Kahi woh Aneesh ne toh kuch...

Karan (cutting her): Rani Sahiba, table ke corner se lag gaya. Aur aapko sach main lagta hai ki woh Aneesh mujhe harm kar sakta hai?

She shook her head negatively and sighed in relief. Karan again forwarded the food to her but instead of having it, she just clutched his arm with both her hands and kept her head on his shoulder. He planted a kiss on the crown of her head and caressed her hair. He picked up a slice of the sandwich and fed it to her. And finally she had it. It was since morning she didn't have anything but finally after all his efforts, she had some food. After finishing the sandwich, they shared coffee from the same mug. They sat in comfortable silence until a question popped up in Monami's mind.

Monami: Karan

Karan: Hmm

Monami: Woh Gabbar??

Karan: Woh baccho ke saath hai. Kuch der main aata hi hoga

Monami: Okay

They again lapsed in silence until a small bark was heard. Monami jerked her head up from Karan's shoulder as soon as she heard the sound. Just in the next moment, the door of their room flung open and Gabbar entered the room. He quickly climbed up onto the bed and leaped onto Monami, hugging her tightly. Monami too embraced him firmly. As soon as she heard his bark, tears had already begun to form in her hazel eyes but when Gabbar hugged her, she started to cry uncontrollably.

If he hadn't been there today, Monami and Karan would have probably lost their baby. It's only because of him that Monami and the baby were safe. Seeing his Mumma crying, Gabbar's eyes also started to shed precious drops of pearls. Monami was still crying hysterically and she started hiccuping because of that. Gabbar backed off and started to lick her face in order to wipe those tears. And Karan too quickly grabbed a glass of water and placed it near Monami's mouth and made her drink it.

The sounds of Monami's cries were so loud and intense that they were heard by Juhi and Suhana who were in the living room, rushed inside and saw Monami and Gabbar crying while hugging each other and Karan was trying hard to console them. Juhi went towards her daughter and tried to separate her from Gabbar, but she wasn't ready to do so. All she wanted was to hug her furry son till her heart's content. Juhi, Suhana and Karan were having tears in their eyes seeing Monami and Gabbar.

Juhi: Monu, bas beta. Ab rona band kar de

Suhana: Ha Gudiya Rani, tabiyat kharaab ho jayegi

After sometime Monami's cries lowered a bit. Juhi wiped her tears with the pad of her thumb and Suhana rubbed her back to comfort her. Karan separated Gabbar from Monami and cooed him. They made Monami lay down on the bed and tucked her under the  mattress. She forwarded her hand towards her son who instantly came and snuggled into her. She cuddled him tightly and held him close to her. With the other hand she held her husband's hand close to her heart. Karan caressed her hair with love and feeling those light strokes, she fell asleep in some time.
____________________________________

Hello everyone

Here is Chapter 31 of my story. Hope you all enjoy it. Please vote and follow. Also do let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.

Target:
+10 followers
115 votes
35 comments

On this Vijayadashami, may you find the courage to face any challenges that come your way. Happy Dussehra to everyone who's celebrating. Jai Shree Ram🙏🏻

Love
Tanvi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 2.3K 30
Hey guys!! This is my first time writing experience... but is surely going to be fun for you you read... This is an improvised version of Ziddi Dil M...
37.3K 2.1K 20
So Moran are married from past 8 yrs...they have two kids... one is boy named kratik who is 7 yrs old and a girl named as Manvi who is 4 yrs old Kara...
23.2K 1K 17
Here I will be posting one shots or short stories on zdmn
13.9K 1.1K 11
A NEW MORAN STORY!πŸ’«β£οΈ πŸ’•My try on a slightly different version of Dil Diyaan Gallan, a show that is airing on SAB TV and resides in hearts of many a...