ɪʟʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴀꜰꜰᴀɪʀꜱ • ʀᴀꜰᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏ...

By delicatessss

Rafe Cameron's love and obsessions. JJ Maybank's issues and recklessness. Rafe Cameron x OC x JJ Maybank. OBX... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
ᴀᴇꜱᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄꜱ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛꜱ
𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼𝕃𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏

1.1K 21 4
By delicatessss

AFTER HELPING AT the beach, Hope makes a run to one of her father’s place where he keep boats and cabins with couple of valuable things in there. She wants to fetch something that she just happened to remember about

She parked her car at the front gate, but then her eyes caught a familiar vehicle also parked not so far from her. She squints her eyes, trying to get a better look at the worn out camper van until she spots John B peeking his head out through the window.

Hope hops out from her car and making his way towards the van, a smile tugging on her face though she’s still curious of his presence. When she’s close enough, she saw all the Pogues are also inside the van.

“Hey" Hope greets them by the window causing the Pogues to startle and jump at her sudden appearance. All of them looking at her with wide eyes, like they’re seeing a ghost or something. But she’s still giving them the smile despite of the action.

“Hope? What are you doing here?” John B is the one who speaks first to acknowledged her presence, clearing his throat.

“Actually, I am the one who supposed to ask you guys that” she questioned them back, resting her elbow against the van.

“Uh--why?” John B asked, his face contorted with confusion.

“This is my father’s” Hope chuckles a little, reminding them.

“This place, this place is your father’s?” Pope peeking from the back of the van, asking her the question with unbelievable tone. Hope nods her head again.

“Since, uh, when?” it’s JJ turns to peek out his head from the back looking at her.

Hope can’t help to laugh at the reaction from them, they totally look clueless.

“Since forever?” Hope shrugged “I thought you know about this JJ, your father used to work here” she reminds him. Though it’s not a pleasant memory, bit it still making a point

The rest of the Pogues glancing at JJ now, almost like they’re hoping he could give them explanation. JJ just grins at her, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Having no answer to give.

“So, I already answered your question. It’s your turn now” Hope said, demanding for the answers from the four of them. Her eyes glancing on each person inside the van

They once again looking at each other, communicate silently that just them to understand. Hope been watching them with no clues, having no idea what they’re up to.

“Give us a minute” John B said, giving her an awkward smile and Hope just nods, giving him what he wants. John B turns to face his friends and they start to talk.

More like arguing actually but that interesting enough for Hope to watch, she always wants a group of friends like them. But she’s still grateful with the friends she already had now

After minutes of quarrels between them, with the van shaking along with their aggressive movements during the talk, they finally looking back at her. John B gives her the same smile.

“You remembered when you offered me a help because you feel guilty for what Topper did to me? I think it’s time for you to give that” John B pointed out, thought it would be a good time for him to bring this up.

It's not like he really that desperate for the help but he thought maybe he can use the opportunity now.

Hope raised her brows “Okay, what did you want me to do? ” Hope asked, agreed with it because she’s still owed him.

“Uh, we need your help to get us in there” John B said

“Why? You have something that belong to you in there?”

“Yes, no, I mean, yeah, practically” John B stutters, looking unsure. Hope gives him a look, what could possibly he has in there? “Practically?” she questioned.

“Mm-hm” John B nods but that still not convincing enough to her.

“Okay look, you can help us or not? Because we don’t have forever” Kiara suddenly chiming in from the passenger seat, giving Hope an irritates look.

“You were asking for my help, Kiara. Might as well to be nice or I can just charge you all for trying to break in” Hope threatened her.

That causing Kiara to shut up and the boys start to make some amusing noises. John B pursed his lips, he’s not expecting Hope to be bold because she always looks nice.

“So, I can help you guys to get in and get whatever you guys want” Hope finally agreed “But if anything happened, if someone caught either of you, I’m not going to do anything to stop them, all right? Because I’m not selling myself to my dad and face his rage”

“That’ll worked, we can handle that” John B spoke.

“And don’t ever mention my name, ever. Just pretend I don’t know either of you, can you guys do that?” she adds up, glancing at the four of them. They all nods, agreeing with her terms.

“Good” Hope clasped her hands “You guys have another plan?” she asked, just in case. Maybe that can help them more to sneak in.

“Yeah, we do. Kie is going to ask for that man for a help about the flat tire and that is when we sneaks in” JJ spoke from behind “And since you’re already here, you can do more to distract him, can you?”  he continues.

Hope nods while listening to their explanations. She can do that

“Okay, come on Kie. I’ll help you with Bobby” she concluded, motion for the curly hair girl to tag along with her. Kie let out a sigh, she knows it took everything in the girl to associate with her because of their unsaid rivalry. But Hope has nothing against the girl.

Kie hop out from the van and rounding towards Hope, forcing a smile to her. Though she’s still not fond of Hope, she can’t help to feel grateful that she’s willing to help them. Maybe Hope isn’t as bad as she thought.

“You got this, Kie” John B assured the girl, giving her a support “It’s not me that I’m worry about” Kie said, pressing her lips. John B just smile, knowing what she meant.

“Good luck, B John” Hope said, messing a little with him causing the boy to chuckle “Yeah, thanks for helping, Hopey” John B said back, also messing with her name.

“Try not to get caught” she said, giving them one last look before she walks away from the van with Kie side by side. JJ admired the redhead from the van, watching her walks away.

“That’s kinda hot” JJ made the comment, eyes still darting on Hope giving her a quick check out. Pope gives him a look “Don’t ever think, she would never settle down for a Pogue like us” he reminds him.

“I can try” JJ shrugged.

“Guys, focus” John B reminds them, glancing at his friends at the back. The two boys just nods and they start to walk out from the van and hides somewhere while watching Kiara and Hope doing their part.

“Hey, Bobby!” Hope yells, waving her hand at the post guard office for the man. Bobby quickly gets up from his seat and looks out when he heard his name being called.

“Miss Thornton, hey, what can I help you?” Bobby greeting her friendly, approaching the gates while looking at Hope.

“Uh, I don’t need your help but my friend over here might need one” Hope pointed at Kiara next to her, the girl gives a little curt to the man “What can I help with?” Bobby asked, looking at Kiara.

Hope glances at Kie, giving her a look to explain it to Bobby “Uh, I have flat tire over there, I thought maybe you can help me with that” Kiara pleads, making a pity look to Bobby.

“Yeah sure” Bobby agreed to help and Kiara breath in relief, this isn’t that hard. Hope just smiles, of course Bobby will say yes. Because she’s right here with them, even when Bobby not agreeing with it, she would drag him.

“I’ll leave you here if that’s okay?” Hope said, she’s still need to get inside for her things and helping the boys to get in “Yeah, okay” Kiara nods, she can handle from here.

“Okay, good luck” Hope said patting her back and continues her walk.

“Hey, Hope” Kiara calls her when she’s about to leave, she turns to face her back “Thanks” she mutters it, with a small smile. Hope returns the gesture and nods, the  she walks away again.

“I’m gonna head in for a while, picking up my things” Hope tells Bobby when the man already walking out with a tool for the tire, the door already slides open for the entrances.

“Yeah, sure. Call me if you need anything” Bobby said. Hope mutters a thank you before she parts away from him. Walking through the gates to the other side and that is when she motions for the boys to get in when Bobby not looking at them.

Pope, JJ and John B quickly running towards her as soon as they got the sign. Leaping out from their hiding spot to get through the gates before it close back.

They all running pass her and Hope glances at Bobby just outside the gate and he’s still occupied with Kiara. The girl subtlety hold up her thumb up at Hope when she notices the look from her, Hope holds up her thumb back at her.

“Hey, Hope” JJ stops running and talks to her making Hope to break the contact with Kiara to him.

“Why are you still here?” Hope pulling JJ to somewhere where Bobby can’t see them, specifically him.

“I just uh—want to say thank you” JJ mutters it.

“Not enough time, JJ. You’ll thanked me later, go get your thing before y’all get caught” she shoves him, afraid for them being exposed and get into a trouble.

JJ pressed his lips and stumble a little when Hope shoved him “Fine, fine. But I’ll get back to you later, okay? You can’t escape me” he said glancing at her while walking forward.

“Go away” Hope chuckles.

JJ sending a wink one last time before he’s running to the back for Pope and John B. She shook her head, smiling to herself before she walks to one of the cabins to pick up her things.

Until she heard a bark coming from distant. Then she remembered that they have a guard dog here, Tebow might caught them. She let out a cuss before she run to get them. If the dog keeps barking, he’s gonna exposed the boys.

While she’s running, someone comes out also running causing them almost bump “Holy shit!” Pope yells, stopping before he can hit the girl and Hope doing the same things.

“What the hell happened?” Hope quickly asked him, though she’s already know the answer.

“Why didn’t you tell us about the cougar?” Pope questioned him back, his breath is ragged.

"I forgot about it, okay? Where the hell is he?” she apologized.

“I don’t know, he’s running to JJ”

“You stay safe, I’ll go get JJ”

That’s when Hope running to find the boy and the dog. If Tebow keep barking, he’s going to draw Bobby’s attention and they’re going to get caught. As much as Hope doesn’t want to get involve and risking herself, she’s still wants to help them.

“JJ?” Hope calls out for his name, her eyes scanning around the place to catch his blond strands. She’s still can hear the barking so she follows the sounds hoping it would lead her straight to JJ.

“JJ?!” She calls for his name again but still no answers. Hope keep up with her pace until she found the Dog barking at an old boat.

“Hey, Tebow” Hope running at the animal, trying to get his attention but he’s still barking. He’s totally got something and can’t get his attention from the boat.

“JJ? You up there?” Hope silently asks, looking around in case Bobby already notices the noise made from here. She’s looking up, waiting for JJ to emerge from the hide.

“Hope? Is that you?” JJ spoke, just to make sure.

“It’s me” Hope confirmed. JJ rising up from hiding, showing off himself and looking down to the girl down there with the Dog that still barking even she’s trying to shut him up.

“Can u please, shut him up?” JJ pleads, he has enough with the barks.

“I’m trying!” Hope yells, doing everything she can to stop the barks but she’s failing miserably. The dog still ignores her. It’s safe to say that she’s never a dog person, she never really likes animals.

“Miss Thornton? What’s happening?” Bobby yells from a far, he’s already running towards her. She quickly said to JJ to hide, afraid if he’s going to catch the boy. JJ cowers back into his hiding, cussing himself.

“I don’t know, Tebow just barking” Hope lied, though it sounds made up. She never an expert with lying. Especially under pressure like this.

Bobby approaching them, he looks cautious while asking the dog what is happening and what he just saw.

Hope already can’t sit still, her brain is trying to come out with something to prevent Bobby from finding JJ in that boat and pull him out from any troubles. Afraid of what he’ll be doing to him, Bobby can report this to her father.

Having another Maybank get in a trouble with her father would be the last thing Hope wants it to happen.

“I’m pretty sure he saw a raccoon or something” Hope spoke, attempt to draw Bobby and Tebow away from catching JJ.

“I think someone is trying to break in” Bobby said, already reaching for his gun from his waistband.

Hope scoff nervously “What? I can’t see anyone here”

“Your friend out there acting really weird, you sure she’s your friend?” Bobby questioned, glancing at her.

“Yeah, she’s asking for my help and I’m trying to give a hand. Thought you can give some favour”

“Well, I think this is a set up and there’s someone up there” Bobby assured, he’s back to look up. Hope swallowing hard, she’s run out of ideas to give out. She wants to help but also not wanting to get into a trouble with her father.

“Who’s ever up there better come out now! I mean it” Bobby yells “Don’t make me go up there and get your ass”

Hope grows more nervous, there’s no way for JJ out from here that’s what she knows. But before she can open her mouth, trying to talk more to Bobby, she heard his voice chiming in.

“Wait, wait, Bobby. Don’t shoot” JJ said, holds up his hands and slowly rising up from the hide “It’s me, JJ. Luke’s kid” he announced.

“What are you doing?!” Bobby half yelling, but he’s calming down when he recognizes JJ. When their eyes met, Hope mouth a sorry at him, regret that she can’t do more to save him. JJ just nods, he understands.

“I swear I don’t want, okay? My dad made me do it” JJ pleads, giving out a sad face like he almost cry. Hope actually believes that, she starts to feel sorry for him.

This is why he’s doing all of this? Because he’s dad made him to do it?

“Don’t you lie to me, boy” Bobby hesitates.

“I swear, okay? He’s telling me that Captain Leo keeps cutting his torch.  You know, after he’s got fired” JJ breath shakily “He said if I’m not going to get him, he’s gonna---” he stops for awhile, keeping himself together “he’s gonna hit me again”

Hope biting her lower lips, she feels like she wants to get up there and gives JJ a hug. She feels bad for him, he didn’t deserve any of this and his father can go straight to the hell.

She remembered when he went violence at her yesterday, maybe she should let Barry beats him. Just to teach Luke a lesson. But then, she doubts if Luke ever takes anything as a lesson. He’s a waste.

“Just let him go, Bobby. You know Luke, he’ll totally going to do that” Hope spoke, looking at Bobby hoping he’s going to drop everything and release JJ “I know JJ, he’s not gonna lie about this”

“You know him?” Bobby asked. He knows Hope as his employee’s daughter and Hope being nothing but a sweetheart as always. He doubts if Hope is a friend to a person like JJ. Luke’s son.

Hope gulped. Is she going to say something about their friendship that still barely happened?

“Yeah, she’s a buddy” Hope finally states, looking up to JJ and gives the boy a smile. JJ who has a tear pooling in his eyes returns the gesture back, can’t help to feel ease at how Hope referred him as her friend.

“I don’t think your dad would be please if he knows you’re a friend with Luke’s son. He was caught stealing before he got fired” Bobby states, not actually believes her “and now he was caught to do it again”

Hope can’t help to feel mad at the statements “My dad can’t tell me who I can friend with, okay? Plus, JJ isn’t like his father” she snapped, defending the boy. Though she’s still not sure about it “Have you heard him, he said his father made him do it or he’s going to hit him. He has no choice”

JJ feels bad, because he knows that he’s lying that part and now Hope actually believes him and thinks he’s in a deep trouble. But he had to do what he has to, anything for his friends. He can just apologize to Hope later.

Or not. He doubts that Hope will ever found out about it.

“Come down. JJ” Hope instructed, looking away from Bobby who looks taken aback when she’s snapping at him. He knows he can’t say a shit, Hope already made up her mind.

JJ nods and climbing down through the stairs to the ground, his eyes still watery with his tears “I’m sorry, Bobby” he mutters it once he reached the ground. Sniffing a little.

“I could kill you” Bobby thrilled.

“I know, I’m sorry” JJ apologizes again, not daring to look up to meet with anyone’s eyes. Part of him, he’s still feels guilty for lying at Hope. Just for that part, but not so much for the rest.

Hope puts a hand on his arm, giving a little reassure for him. JJ looks up to see her and she’s already smiling sweetly at him, that only making him feels more guilty than he already had.

“That’s fine, JJ” she said, rubbing his arm lightly. He nods again, leaning into the touch.

“I’ll just come out with something. Tell him I couldn’t find it” JJ adds up.

“Mm-hm. All right” Bobby nods, keeping Tebow back on a leash and motions for JJ to get going.

The blond gives Bobby one last look before he starts to walk, almost ripping away from Hope’s graps. The girl wants to make sure if he’s okay, so she decides to follow JJ.

“I walk you out” Hope informed and JJ just nods “Thank you, Bobby” she glances at Bobby and tell him.

The man just gives her a weak smile, she knows he probably trying not to get caught up with this but he needs to because of her. That already enough.

“And please, keep it out from my dad, okay? I don’t want JJ to get in more trouble” she pleads, batting her eyelashes in hope Bobby would do her another favour.

Bobby looks down, sighing a little “Fine. But tell the boy of yours to stay out from the trouble, I’m not doing any favour after this” he warned, glancing in between them.

“Thank you Bobby. I’ll tell dad to give you some raise” she beams, grinning at the man. Bobby ends up chuckling, he ushered the teenagers away from the place. Both JJ and Hope start to walk again.

Hope still tugging on JJ’s arm, leading the walks to the outside “Hope, I’m sorry” JJ suddenly spoke lowly, glancing down to her.

“Shh, we’re gonna talk about this later. Now shut up and let’s get out from here” Hope said and JJ just nods, not wanting to say anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.7K 118
𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘢𝘥𝘫. 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘸𝘦...
2.4K 61 13
"𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩." [obx season one - tbd] [oc x r...
4.4K 142 16
𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. seasons - half of season one - full season 2...
351K 4.5K 81
Kayla Smith was in love with a Kook, but after they broke up. She started to fall for a pogue. Rafe still has feelings for her and is trying to win h...