Him or his Best Friend

By bbyxlve_

LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL... More

𝑫𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ♥️
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 👥
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 🎶
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 🍓
𝐂𝐡.𝟏 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐 | 𝐂𝐄𝐎
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑 | 𝐂𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒 | 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔 | 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡. 𝟕 | 𝐍𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟖 | 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮?
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐘𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭 & 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟗 | 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟎 | 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟏 | 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟐 | 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟑 | 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟒 | 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟓 | 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟔 | 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟕 | 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟖 | 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟗 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟎 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟏 | 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟐 | 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟑 | 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟒 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟓 | 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟔 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟕 | 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟖 | 𝐍𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟗 | 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐦
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟎 | 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟏 | 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟐 | 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟑 | 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟒 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟓 | 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟔 | 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟕 | 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟖 | 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟗 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟎 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟏 | 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐚
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟐 | 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 📜
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 🖇️

𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞

2.3K 109 34
By bbyxlve_

Chase

I could imagine how hard her pretty little cunt wrapped under her dress in lace was swelling by seeing my fingers curl between these petals. Her eyes had become enslaved to the desires the dirty little devil in her head forces.

"I-" she utters, lost for words because right now she could only think of my fingers curling inside her, ruining her.

"You wish my fingers were curling deep inside your little cunt, Strawberry?" I whispered softly making her look up to me.

She nodded yes, unwillingly but with truthfulness.

"Then be prepared for tonight. I'm going to make you watch how hard you come onto my fingers when I wreck your pussy," I seductively whispered amongst her lips.

She was even more aroused by this tone, and I loved it because now she was going to be sexually frustrated for the entire night which would make her come to me. The stubbornness in her for one night will disappear and that made me happy.

My lips softly touched her with a tingling kiss that would linger on her lips, burning them until I didn't kiss her again. Her eyes had closed, hoping for more but my self-control right now was thankfully great because I left the flowers in her hands and went back on my steps.

*a while later*

Me and Liya had been eying each other around the hall, I always made sure to stay close to her until I found the perfect opportunity to be with them. When she was standing with Luka amongst a few other men. The glass of red wine in my hand perfectly moved along with me towards them.

My body loitered behind Liya's, breathing in her scent. God I could fucking fly to heaven breathing her. But there's this guy who won't stop running his eyes around Liya. Plus he's making it so obvious.

"I might pull his eyes out soon if he doesn't stop," I whispered into Liya's ear softly, seeing her uncomfortable at the sight.

"Shut up," she gritted back softly.

Luka was too busy explaining how they weren't dating and that we were all just friends but these mother fuckers weren't to budge because what one of them said was outrageous.

"It's a benefits situation then?" he whispered loud enough for me and Liya to hear, having a dirty smirk on his face.

"Between us it is," I whisper, chuckling into Liya's ear so she's a bit less comfortable and it works because she looks at me with a cheeky smile.

"Does she taste as good as she looks?" the guy who had been eye-raping her for the past five minutes in front of my eyes asked rudely.

"Better actually," I answered in a normal tone for all of them to hear me whilst I took a sip of my red wine.

Her head instantly turned to mine with widened eyes and so did Luka's.

"I meant red wine probably tastes better than her. She's bitter on the mouth," I cleared my throat with another sip.

"If this was supposed to be for laughs and giggles, it wasn't very funny," Luka finally spoke up, placing his hand on the guy's shoulder.

"Of course, this isn't for shit and giggles, we're rather serious," he bursts into laughter amongst the others.

Right! Without a second thought, my fist flew through the air and hit the sharp jaw this man carried. His body collapsed onto the floor with the force.

"Chase," Liya held me back by the arm as I went in for another one.

"Watch that dirty mouth before I dig your grave right here!" I yelled, spitting on this disgusting man's face.

"Chase, calm down," Luka comes over to pull me back a bit too.

The security was called and this party was so over because I had walked out of the hall myself. I was not going to stay at a place where a bunch of assholes that disrespected Liya were gathered. Luka had followed behind me, but I left. Raced on the road with Luka after me in his. His car lined up with mine shortly.

"Chase, stop the fucking car right now!" he scolds which takes a toll on me and I stop.

I park my car to the side and get out of it because why the fuck did I just do this? Oh my God, I'm going to be on the fucking news again because of Liya.

"What the fuck was that?" Luka immediately questions slamming his door.

"Exactly the fuck you should have done," I answered, still angry.

"I just can't believe why it was not easy for you to fist a punch at that bastard the moment he was saying benefits or talking about how she tasted," I burned like fire on the inside remembering it.

"There were people around us," he explained like I hadn't known.

"She was uncomfortable!" my voice yelps an answer to his bullshit.

I took a deep breath and held my head in my hands as Luka stood there quietly.

"Since when did you start noticing everything about, Liya?" he questioned, annoyed at my behaviour.

My head turned to him with guilt. Since she touched me with her heavenly touch that brought me back to fucking life. Since she fucking came over my hands, tongue and cock, I realised sex wasn't just sex but it was something so powerful. Since she made me realise that even under all that hatred she had for me, she felt some goodness in me. Since she's the only one who believes I should be treated like a human regardless of the bad man I was.

"Since you've decided to take things further with her. I don't want to clash between you both Luka," I lied directly into his eyes with a hitch of remorse because I knew I was going to go back to her tonight and have her like I do every night, during the day and whenever the fuck I want.

"And it's time you give her reasons to fall in love with you too," I added knowing that she was already, madly, frantically, catastrophically in love with him.

Without saying another word, I got back into my car and left onto the empty roads back home. The thought of losing Liya triggered me so much. Much more than her getting sexualised by a bunch of bastards because I wanted the girl I hated so much all to myself. Entering my room, she was right there. Standing with a mad expression, angry.

"Do you realise what you've done? You've caused a mess for the three of us by attacking him publicly," she started to go off.

A chuckle escaped out of my lips as I threw my blazer across the room. My tie followed behind shortly with my belt. I had rolled up my sleeves and even unbuttoned my first two buttons and she was still going.

"It wasn't a big deal, Chase. Violence is not the answer to everything," Liya lectured in her sweet voice.

"Shut up, Liya," I scoffed walking towards her.

"Nobody as my cost will disrespect you. Let alone have the audacity to sexualise you," I spoke against her, having both our faces so close together.

"It doesn't matter, Chase," she softly spoke against my lips with a bit of sorrow.

"It will always follow me until men themselves realise I'm not worth it," she bickered looking directly into my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I question with a wince of my eyes.

"You said it yourself, I'm so bitter on the mouth. Red wine tastes better than me," she reminded with frustration.

My eyes winced, studying the expression she had on her face.

"Are you mad about me busting his jaw or busting your ego?" I tilted my head for confirmation.

She scoffed her head to the side, not giving me an answer. But that was my answer because she was mad about me busting her ego.

"I was joking, Strawberry," I smiled a little.

This was my first time coaxing her properly about something I had said. And it was fun and cute. Her hands cross on her chest beautifully, wishing they were mine snaking around her like a cobra, hugging her so tight in my venomous warmth that would inject inside her blood through the touch of our skin and drive her crazier than she does to me.

"How about I make it up to you and prove that I was actually joking?" I blinked furiously, making her head spring towards me fast.

"I've already tasted wine now I just need to taste you to see which is better," I cheekily tried to play it off.

She rolled her eyes after having her body in a stubborn energy to sprawl me off, signing that it was finally when she broke out of her attitude.

"You shouldn't have done that," she commented on the beforehand situation.

"I won't do anything like that again. Unless the word comes on you," I stated clearly and rather seriously because I wasn't going to lie to her face about anything.

"Now you have three seconds to kiss me because I fucking pass out from the dehydration of being deprived of your kiss," my head cocked itself roughly in the air, waiting for her to follow my command.

And she did. Her hands slid like a thick snake over my chest around my shoulder, pulling me in for a delicious kiss, melting both our lips together so that mine could nearly start burning with pain.

Don't forget to vote 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 228K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
508 32 28
After a devastating valentine's breakup, Miracle never expected to find herself caught in a web of deceit and desire. A mysterious stranger approache...
466K 9.9K 51
Axel Brown was not particularly approachable. With a cold interior and a deadly stare he'd scare those who get to close away. So what was so differen...
2K 103 26
//This book contains mature content// " Only then does my shocked brain register that Jaden is holding a knife between his fingers. Shit. My face dra...