Him or his Best Friend

By bbyxlve_

LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL... More

𝑫𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ♥️
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 👥
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 🎶
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 🍓
𝐂𝐡.𝟏 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐 | 𝐂𝐄𝐎
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑 | 𝐂𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒 | 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔 | 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡. 𝟕 | 𝐍𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟖 | 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮?
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐘𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭 & 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟗 | 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟎 | 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟏 | 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟐 | 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟑 | 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟒 | 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟓 | 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟔 | 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟕 | 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟖 | 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟗 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟎 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟏 | 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟐 | 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟑 | 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟒 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟓 | 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟔 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟕 | 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟖 | 𝐍𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟗 | 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐦
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟎 | 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟏 | 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟐 | 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟑 | 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟒 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟓 | 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟔 | 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟕 | 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟖 | 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟗 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟎 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟏 | 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐚
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟐 | 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 📜
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 🖇️

𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️

4.4K 137 6
By bbyxlve_

Chase

"I think you're threatened by how your body gets wet to my touch," I taunted in a response to her question.

"You're mistaken," she lies with so much confidence.

"Stop acting like you wouldn't be in shambles if I had my tongue deep inside you right now," I challenged pressing my groin against her.

"Stop acting like you don't have dreams of my tongue deep inside your small little pussy. Wrecking it, fucking it and destroying it," I groaned through my fantasies.

"You're telling me to stop when this is all you think about?" she responded pressing herself harder against me.

"I fucking hate you," I growled against her lips because this was all I ever thought about.

"Then fucking show it!" she yelled against my lips before crashing hers on them.

There was no mercy upon my hands for her. I had disrespectfully grabbed her by the hips and thrown her onto my couch. Biting and yanking her lips through the kiss, wanting to punish her for all the words she had said to me. I was a beast, a monster, not just for her but for Luka as well.

Her tongue argued so hard against mine that I caught it between my teeth, causing a painful little whimper to escape out of her shaky throat. Her body so warm and wet under mine. So tempting and delicious by how it just sent radiations. The taste of copper started to fill my mouth.

"I will show you just how much I fucking hate you," the kiss broke before the threat and my hands were already undressing her.

Sliding her silk dress over her and then throwing my tie off me so my shirt could become undone. My body needed a skin-to-skin fight with her. The office must have been emptied by now just like I had asked because I was going to make her scream.

I was going to make her lose her ability to walk and talk so that the next time she comes here to boss me around like I am one of her useless possessions, she would think twice.

"Look at me, Liya," I scowled, fisting the back of her hair in one hand whilst my other found its place between us.

Her eyes were red but threatening. She stared at me as I slid her lace down her smooth surface.

"Just like you, I like running my mouth too. Just not on your face," my lips arched into a smirk.

Roughly spreading her legs, my eyes burned holes towards her sensitive and swollen sex. My mouth jerked onto it with a painful grit because I was hungry for this. For her. Seeing her dancing with him made me want to eat and destroy her until she begged me to stop. Until she begged for my mercy.

"Chase," a painful yelp reached my ears with her hands travelling into my hair.

She was already arching back onto the couch and her body was fighting against my hard grit. She could already nearly cry. My mouth sets her free and glances at her stomach taking in peaceful breaths.

At the edge of my eyelids, my sight turned to look at her relaxing in pain. My tongue slid out, softly circling her clit which had turned red.

Yet it was still yearning for me. So warm and sensitively wet, just for me. She let out a small gasp when I breathed into her entrance.

There was no going slow right now because her pretty little mouth had pissed me off. I slid my tongue inside her and thrusted back and forth with my sharp pointy edge. With every withdrawal, she groaned with frustration.

With impatience, I took my mouth to her clit that had swelled even more and gritted onto it. My hair knotted between her small fingers.

Like a melody, her light screams and moans had burnt my ear red already. Her back arched higher on the couch and my hands pressed them onto the couch before I used one to slide a few fingers into her. Only two.

"Chase, Chase," my name repeatedly comes out of her mouth in the form of addicting and sexy whimpers, driving me insane to just assault her little pussy even harder than I already was.

My fingers curled inside her, hitting her G-spot with every thrust. Her walls clenched around me tighter like they feared I was going to escape any second. Her orgasm approached with the next few thrusts.

The sounds of my saliva coating her skin mixed in with her fluids. She looked so beautiful from down here. So gorgeous that I couldn't decide if assaulting her mouth is more pleasing or assaulting her pussy is.

"I'm going to come, I- I... Ugh, Chase!" her voice shattered, echoing in my office as she gushed her orgasm into my face.

Liya's eyes widened with shock, viewing her extreme squirting orgasm hit right onto my face. My fingers stopped thrusting in her as a result, blown away by the sweetness and saltiness of her fluid.

This was going to play in my mind like a movie for the next few days, her squirting onto my face when I ate her up like a beast. She threw her head back onto the couch trying to catch her breath.

"I-I'm so sorry. I have never done that before. I don't know how that happened," she awkwardly with embarrassment panted once my face came into her sight.

"Oh, you're going to be so sorry," I spoke unbuttoning the rest of my shirt and dragging it off me.

Her eyes closed desperately. My lips trailed a delicate kiss down her jawline until I reached her ear.

"Now get ready to scream louder because you're going to come like that all over my cock like a good little girl," I whispered.

I unbuckle my pants with one hand and don't even bother to drag them off me. They sit below my ass as I pull my hard cock out and drag it between her freshly orgasmed sex. She was still coming down from her high, her body shattered with electrics.

"God, Strawberry. You look so sexy with red paint smudged over your face and messy hair. It's so sexy having your body shake underneath me with excitement," I growled along her lips.

A gasp hit against me from her mouth once my tip barely made it through her tight entrance. Her breath hitched and she instantly dug her nails into my biceps. I didn't give her the chance to say anything.

"Hating me gets you this big," she stubbornly tried to threaten me again with her words.

"It's just the tip," I chuckled making her eyes widen.

"I really do fucking hate you, Liya," I warned with a fast thrust of my entire length to which she moaned loudly.

"Cha-" she panted unable to even moan my entire name properly.

"Did you think of him when you let me kiss you on top of the roof that belonged to him?" I questioned angrily, steadily increasing the speed of my thrusts.

"Did he cross your mind when I had my fingers deep inside you?" I bombarded with even more anger.

Her nails dug harder and harder into me as my eyes saw her pretty mouth shape into an o, deprived of oxygen. Her eyes were gone out of my sight. They rolled to the back of her head and she looked so fucking pretty being fucked by me.

Tears escaped out her eyes sideways, smudging the mascara.

"Cha-" she tried to catch some air but failed.

"Answer me Liya. Did you think of him when your mouth was full of my cum? When you swallowed every drop of it so possessively right beneath my eyes?" I ordered again, demanding an answer even though I knew he didn't fucking cross her mind.

Because in those moments, all that fucking crossed her mind was me. The thought of me touching her, having my body against hers. Doing her another favour, I brushed my hand down to her clit, rubbing circles to stimulate her g-spot which made her back arch so high that she was hitting my stomach.

My skin burnt from how deep her nails dug inside me but I wanted it. I wanted her scratches against my back and her nails marking me because I belonged to her.

If it wasn't for her modelling career I would have my mouth suck hickeys all over her pretty body. Her huge girls sat perfectly in my hands and even more perfectly when my mouth drew on them with my tongue.

"Chase!" she screamed louder than before, squirting all over my sensitive cock like it needed that wash.

My cock had sprung out and her fluid soaked my entire couch. Just looking at her squirt all over it made me come over her breasts. A few whimpers left my mouth when I had finished off. My arms held my body above her firmly even though it could collapse on her right now from feeling how good her walls felt around me.

I breathed heavily, trying to catch my breath and she cried lightly. Her green sparkly eyes finally came back to sight and her cheeks were flushed red from the orgasms I had given her.

They grazed down her girls to look at my semen. She slowly swooped it in her fingers and stuck both of them in her mouth, licking them clean with baby doll eyes. She could screw anyone over by just looking at them like that.

"Is this your way of showing me hatred? By licking my cum off your fingers like a starved person?" my eyes winced with a smirk on my face.

"So similar to your way of showing me hatred, isn't it?" she tilts her head.

"Fuck with me again and I'll screw you harder and fuck the attitude right out of your fucking mouth, Strawberry," I warned.

Her arms wrapped around my neck with an exhausted innocent face. She wanted me to kiss her, so I did kiss her. I wanted to kiss her too. The taste of my salty cum hit me back and it was terrible. How can she even swallow something so salty?

"It's not very hating of you to make such a mess over my couch in my office, Strawberry?" I taunted breaking the kiss.

"I have never made such a mess," her eyelids slowly flashed.

"That's because you have never been fucked by a man willingly until now," I spoke against her lips which froze her body underneath me.

"You're right. You're the first man I have willingly let fuck me," her voice saddened.

What did she mean by that? Has she been... My tone immediately changed towards her but I knew if I had asked, she wouldn't tell me anything about her past.

"There's a shower in my bathroom. Get cleaned and I'll take you back home," I offered to which she nodded yes.

I pulled my pants up and buckled them after grabbing my shirt and closing it over my torso.

"Chase, I need help," she grabbed my hand to have me face her.

"Maybe pick a fight with your own size next time, Strawberry. Then you wouldn't get railed so ruthlessly," I taunted with a tilt in my head which made her scoff.

Don't forget to vote 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 377 15
🌹 Elaya O'Donnell's fascinating life story began in the shadowy alleys of London. Shrouded in an aura of the unknown, Elaya was drawn into a world w...
457K 13.2K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
104K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
163K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...