Him or his Best Friend

By bbyxlve_

LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL... More

𝑫𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ♥️
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 👥
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 🎶
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 🍓
𝐂𝐡.𝟏 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐 | 𝐂𝐄𝐎
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑 | 𝐂𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒 | 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔 | 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡. 𝟕 | 𝐍𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮?
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐘𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭 & 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟗 | 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟎 | 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟏 | 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟐 | 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟑 | 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟒 | 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟓 | 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟔 | 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟕 | 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟖 | 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟗 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟎 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟏 | 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟐 | 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟑 | 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟒 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟓 | 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟔 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟕 | 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟖 | 𝐍𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟗 | 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐦
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟎 | 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟏 | 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟐 | 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟑 | 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟒 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟓 | 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟔 | 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟕 | 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟖 | 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟗 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 🌶️
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟎 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟏 | 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐚
𝐂𝐡. 𝟔𝟐 | 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 📜
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 🖇️

𝐂𝐡. 𝟖 | 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞

3.1K 140 8
By bbyxlve_

Chase

I headed out to the mall to get Liya a dress for the masquerade. But I was so disturbed to how disturbed she was. She couldn't concentrate during the first two poses, her breath was affected harshly as if she was having an internal anxiety attack.

Then her statement about how I found touching her disgusting when all it was doing was driving me insane touched my mind disturbingly. Looking through these dresses for her was driving me even more insane because all I could think of was the different ways I could rip clothing off her body and take her for driving my organs crazy.

She looked even better in red than she did in black during the international runway. Those cups that held her breasts into place caused jealousy in my hands. My hands should be the one holding them into place. Touching her felt so magical and different.

Her soft skin perfectly matched against the warmth of my palm. That red paint on her lips, it would have been wrecked over her face if it wasn't for my self control. She eradicated heat onto me whilst our hips joined but refused to acknowledge it.

"How about this one Mr Ruel?" the worker showed a black masterpiece.

Body fitted, off shoulder black dress made of sequins with a net train attached to it by the waist line. Perfect. This was perfect. She would look gorgeous in this.

"Your dress for the masquerade," I spoke placing the box down onto her bed.

"I'm not going," she rejected in a dull depressing voice.

"That wasn't an option Liya," I coldly remind.

She pulls the quilt off her and glares at me with her red eyes. Has she been crying? My body eases and gentles for her immediately. Her eyes drop to the box with the dress and she throws it off her bed. I take a seat down next to her. Tears start to form in her eyes which hold more importance to me than this dress on the floor.

"Have I don't something to offend you?" I question with both my hands reaching for her face.

"Don't touch me," she breathes heavily, pushing my hands away.

"I said I don't want to go so I don't want to go," she says again with a bit of pettiness.

"You will go. You will fix your appearance and go with me," I coldly command getting up to reach for the dress.

"I said no!" she screams.

A deep inhale of oxygen passes through me to press the rising annoyance I start to feel at her stubbornness.

"Don't make me come up here and dress you!" I yell back to what she quietens down.

Her and her bratty attitude. She switches up so fast that it's getting hard to keep up with. I have my lunch before heading into the guest room for a quick nap. There were still a few hours till we had to leave which let me just bury my head into my pillow. But I couldn't sleep.

My body rolled side to side with heat and the need to touch her again. I should have never agreed to this shoot. I knew what would have happened if I touched that beauty.

My mental obsession and addiction to her is worsening day by day and today it passed its threshold. I'm going insane thinking of how she should have never come my way. My phone rings as an interruption to my thoughts. It's Luka.

"Congratulations Mr CEO. Already causing earthquakes in the investment and stock market. I'm impressed," he congratulated with happiness.

"What did I say?" I chuckle with a bit of happiness that I get from talking to him.

"I guess you can finally save a fortune for your upcoming generations," he mocked again.

"Shut up Luka," I scowled over the phone.

I let him know that I have a masquerade to attend tonight and that Liya is throwing a little tantrum to which he says he'll handle it. Good. All he has to do is give your highness a call and she'll be a good little girl for one night. The nap did not end up happening so instead I decided to get ready for the masquerade.

There was a black suit hanged in my wardrobe with a classic white shirt. I hated this black and white combination. It made me look like a waiter which was terrible. But something in me just couldn't wait to see Liya in that gorgeous dress. Buttoning my blazer and brushing my hair properly with a hairbrush, I headed out of the room.

I had only reached two steps out when the sight of her walking down the stairs from her room in that dress caught my heart. Her hair still straight from the shoot. Straight her looks gorgeous on her. It made her look like she actually had power because there was a sense of neatness with her.

Sparkling diamond earrings dropped for her ears but weren't brighter than the sparkle her eyes carried. Her gaze met mine and she slowly walked towards me and as she did, my heart raced. My eyes couldn't help but crawl on her body. The dress hugged her perfectly and held her girls in place perfectly too. But her red lips were the ones about to drive me crazy.

"What?" she softly gritted, looking into my eyes with pure madness.

"You're beautiful," I breathed out, running my fingers towards her hairline to tuck some hair behind her ear.

"Is this your way of charming women?" she raised her eyebrow, hitching my senses back to life.

"Would you say you're charmed?" I smirked taking a step closer to her.

God, the warmth of her body was wrapping around my soul like chains. The closer I got the more bound I was becoming to her. Plan A was to never have her touch me. Plan B was that if she ever did there was no cure to Plan A because it was practically fucking up my own life.

My hand reaches for the box of cigarettes in my pocket. Both our gazes view me taking a cigarette out and popping it between my lips. Following the lighter in my hand that rises up between us to the edge of my cigarette to light it.

"More like disgusted," she furiously winced.

"Move away Liya. There's a sin in my mouth and something as pure as you shouldn't be near it," I warned taking a step back because she had refused to.

Her throat stumbles across a breath, carefully watching me take the cigarette between my fingers after puffing out the scent of wood. Unnecessary. Well at least she'll be staying at a distance from me tonight because I know I can't. Turning away from her, I walk towards the entrance.

The sound of her heels hitting the floor reach my ears, informing me that she's following. I hold the door of the car open for her with one hand whilst the other holds my cig.

She refuses to enter in through the side I was holding and walks around to the other. Opening the door herself and taking a seat. Instead of giving a reaction, I take a seat and we both keep a distance of one seat as the driver takes us to our destination.

"Don't go wandering off," I commented, desperate to just hear her voice.

"I'm not a child," she stubbornly answered keeping her gaze to her phone.

Her fingers were typing furiously. Who was she texting? My eyes reached the corner for a glance. My ego refused to shift my body and snatch the phone out of her hand because I didn't give a fuck.

Well the logical part of my brain, unknown of the weird obsession patch she has left for herself, didn't give a fuck. And that was the part of my brain that represented me. Once we got to the venue, we walked in together. At the entrance, they had given us masks to put on.

Liya's face lightened up as she walked down the huge table, feeling the masks. I hypnotisingly followed behind her. Her soul pulled mine and all I did was stare at her smile in absolute awe. She had picked up a silver glittery mask, that matched with her earrings. I took it out of her hands which made her look at me.

Going around her, behind her, I tied the strings in a knot against her hair. My hand couldn't resist running down from her shoulder along her arm to her hand lightly with the edge of my fingertips. Goosebumps had covered her soft warm surface which made me feel goosebumps along my own arm under my shirt.

"Silver compliments your eyes, Strawberry," I smiled at which she gritted her teeth.

"Stop it with that childish stupid nickname. We're in public," she scolded, walking away from me.

I grabbed a similar silver mask to hers and tied it around to the back of my head before walking it. To be honest it was hard recognising everyone but Liya. It was easy to find her because of what she was wearing.

"Mr Ruel," I introduced myself to the person who had reached me in his formal attire with a handshake.

"You must be the new CEO. What a pleasant surprise," they spoke.

I couldn't recognise who they were and my eyes only scanned the room for Liya, unable to find her.

"Greetings young lady," the man spoke to the side of me, stopping Liya from walking ahead.

"Greetings?" she awkwardly greeted, making me chuckle.

I pulled Liya close to me by her arm to introduce her.

"This is Liya Dalton," I introduced pleasantly.

"Liya Dalton? The Liya Dalton that has made quite a scream on media?" he asked.

"Haha, yes. She's very capable of causing such earthquaking screams," I laughed to which she gives me the shut the fuck up look.

Oh...

Don't forget to vote 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 3.1K 29
First book in Billionaire series #TheBillionaire'sLove She hopes for love. He runs away from love. She never breaks the rules. He makes his own rules...
1.7M 38.2K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
641K 21.3K 64
❝I want to worship you like a queen. Every fucking day. And use you like my little slut. Every fucking night. Together, we can set the world on fire...
218K 7.3K 50
Draft • unedited. • • • "And I do love it when a man is at the pointy end of my dagger." I push the blade in more, a sliver of skin parting as red...