Dark Chemistry | Mafia Romance

By Leia_LittleBee

"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear... More

Intro
1. The Dead Body On The Seashore
3. Dream Or Real?
4. The Giant Cockroach
5. Again Ocean Blue Eyes
6. Surprise!
7. Kidnapped
8. Drunken Devil
9. You're Mine, Angel (Violence)
10. Forbidden Desires (Mature)
11. Successfully Escaped
12. The Devil Is Here
13. Pumping in Plane (Mature)
14. Arrived in Italy
15. Bike Ride
16. Mr. Kinky (Mature)
17. Kidnapped Girl Got Kidnapped
18. A New Starting
19. Kidnapers Became Cousins
20. Mr. Mafia's Regret
21. Chanel? Hell!
22. You're My Queen (Mature)
23. Protecting His Obsession
24. BBQ Party in Bracciano
25. Spicy & Hot
26. Opening Up & The Dark Past
27. Christmas with Gunshots
28. Not Your Baby Girl (Mature)
29. Devil's Angel (Mature)
30. Finally Free?
31. Falling Into a Trap
32. Ignoring
33. Jealousy
34. Changed
35. Falling for Nick
36. Breathing For You
37. On The Way
Author's Note
38. Back To Her Country
39. In His Arms (Mature)
40. Dance With Me
41. Torn Apart
42. Ruined
43. Lost

2. Ocean Blue Eyes

2.5K 72 20
By Leia_LittleBee

".... Talia! Get up! "

"Mom said you're late!"

"Natalia! You little cockroach! Get up!"

Why was I hearing a kid screaming by my name? Maybe some neighbor's kid appeared in my dream I thought.

"What the- oh my God!" I jumped off of my bed with a pillow as my ass met the cold floor with a loud thud.

Someone splashed a blatant amount of water on me. I was totally fucked up.

I rubbed the water off my face with my palms and tried to open my eyes. But they were burning like hell. A few moments later of rubbing and blinking, I finally managed to open my eyes and looked ahead. Ellerie was standing in front of me with a small bucket while laughing his hearts out.

"What was that?" I asked blankly.

"A full bucket of water." He giggled.

Amazing! God this kid's gonna give me a heart attack one day!

I rubbed my eyes again to see clearly, it was a sunny day though the sky wasn't so clear.

"You know what, I know some cockroaches. They love to snatch toys from naughty kids like you. I'll tell them about your remote controlled car." I snorted.

"What! NO! MOOOOM!" He stormed out of my room in one blink.

Why does he always overreact?

I shrugged and walked into the bathroom. I looked at the sink mirror but God I looked more pathetic than a beggar who sleeps on the street. My silky long hair looked like a bird's nest. I always braided my hair before sleep but the previous night I was so scared to do anything after hearing that news.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face quickly because it was already 8:30 am and my class was at 9. I made a ponytail bun of my naturally wavey long hair. I changed my nightgown and slipped into a white loose shirt and grey jeans. I quickly grabbed my backpack which I luckily packed last night and ran downstairs.

"Good morning everyone!"

"Good morning, my little princess." Dad smiled.

"Mom, tell her something! She wants to give my favorite remote controlled car to that awful cockroaches!" Ellerie looked at mom with puppy eyes.

"Stop your crocodile tears, little bro. You splashed a bucket of water on me! And you ruined my mattress!" I complained.

"Don't act like a child Talia. You're already late." Mom shook her head.

"Oh yeah." I shoved an egg in my mouth.

Mom glared at me.

"Dad let's go. We're late!" I mumbled while struggling with the egg in my mouth.

I grabbed an apple and ran behind dad as he walked outside. We got into the car and dad started the engine.

"You have to wake up a bit early, princess."

"Yeah. Oh no, it's already 8:45! Dad, drive quickly!" I widened my eyes as I looked at my wrist watch.

"Don't worry, we'll reach in time." Dad chuckled at my reaction.

Ten minutes later we had finally reached in front of my school so I quickly got out of the car.

"Bye, dad."

"Bye, princess. Take care."

I ran towards my classroom and luckily my teacher hadn't arrived yet. I sighed in relief and walked into the classroom.

"You're late today." Reema uttered.

"Yeah. Ell splashed a bucket of water on me in the morning."

I huffed and sat down beside my friends who were sitting on the last bench of the left row.

"What?!" They laughed out loud.

Before I could say anything Mrs. Gomez, our Mathematics teacher entered the classroom. This lady is nice but boring.

"She looks cool today." Reema whispered.

"Didn't have a fight with the husband today I guess." I giggled but it was a bit louder.

"Ms. Rauf are you here to offer us your giggling sound instead of learning some mathematical formulas?" Mrs. Gomez threw daggers over her ugly glasses.

"Sorry, Mrs. Gomez. Actually I was listening to you attentively. But suddenly I felt a lump in my throat so I coughed."

"Then can you please enlighten us by explaining the difference between integration and differentiation?"

"Ah.. I- I just you know. Ijustnevereverheardthosewordsinmyentirelife." I blinked and smiled awkwardly.

Her jaw dropped on the floor as everyone started laughing.

"I don't want to waste my precious time on you Ms Rauf. You may sit down."

"Thank you, Mrs Gomez."

After that she went back to her boring and footless lecture again.
In mathematics class, my eyes stay on the blackboard but my mind goes somewhere else and my brain sleeps peacefully. This same thing happens in my chemistry and physics classes.

In contrast my brain, my mind and my eyes work incredibly well in other classes especially in biology classes. That's why I had low grades in math, physics and chemistry.

Classes passed one by one and now it was already the lunch break. We headed to the cafeteria for lunch. I took a sandwich. Reema and Marjan took burgers. We sat on a corner side table and started eating. Our eyes went to Delilah and Fardinn, giggling and laughing.

"We're tired of this scenario." Reema growled and took a bite from her burger.

"Don't give a shit." Marjan rolled her eyes.

"You heard the news about yesterday? Someone killed a man horribly and threw the dead body on the seashore behind the forest." I whispered.

"Oh yes I was about to say that. I almost had a heart attack." Reema uttered.

"Yeah. I think it's a perfectly planned murder." Marjan whispered.

"I think it's some psycho killer and we should postpone our plan." I huffed.

"Of course not!" Marjan frowned and scoffed.

"Oh girls! I forgot to tell you something. Granny is coming today! I think she's already arrived at my home."

There was a dead silence for a few moments between my two best friends.

"What?! Are you kidding me?!" Reema opened and closed her mouth.

"No, I'm serious." I bit my bottom lip.

"God. Why is this happening to us?! At first a murder occurred yesterday and now this old lady is already in your house." Reema rubbed her face with her palm and sighed.

"Don't worry. We're going to the club tonight and your granny won't be able to stop us." Marjan smirked.

Reema and I looked at each other and then looked at Marjan.

After school, I headed back home and met uncle Jacob on my way. We had a small conversation about the murder. He told me to stay cautious as everything was messed up in the town because the victim was a journalist.

The police were thinking that the murder was connected to some organized crime. Perhaps that journalist found out some important evidence about some big criminal organization so they killed him. It was not a psycho killer's case. But apparently the guy who had killed him was a psycho.

In the evening, I got ready as we planned. I slipped into a big loose white shirt, a pair of black jeans and white sneakers.

I straightened my long hair, made some curls on the top with a curler and let them hang on my ass. I put a scarf on my head.

Then I applied some light makeup, mascara and cherry lipgloss to complete the look.

A few minutes later I heard Reema and Marjan's voice downstairs. I quickly moved downstairs and met two nun-looking Marjan and Reema sitting on the couch with granny and Ellerie.

And of course there was a reason for this baggy clothes and scarves.

"You look beautiful." Reema said sarcastically.

"Thank you. And you two look stunning." I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you admiring each other's look? Are you going to see a patient or a wedding ceremony? Are you girls hiding something from me?" Granny raised an eyebrow and looked at us up and down.

"No, granny. Is there anything ever exists which we could hide from you?" Marjan laughed awkwardly.

"Whatever. Natalia, your mom was telling me that she didn't know about your friend's car accident." Granny looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Which friend?" I was confused.

I looked at Marjan and Reema. They were blinking and moving their hands and mouth. They were gesturing something.

"Oh yeah, that friend. Actually that accident occurred this afternoon and mom was busy so I forgot to tell her and you. But she's in a very critical condition." I lied neatly.

"But your friends were saying that the accident occurred in the previous evening." Granny crossed her arms on her chest.

"Yes, exactly. But I got that news in this afternoon." I smiled awkwardly.

God I was lying smartly but she was about to catch me.

"Yes, granny. We also got the news this afternoon and informed her." Reema grinned, showing her teeth.

"Oh whatever. I see you three got some savvy and became polite. I appreciate it. You can go now. But don't be late. Got it?" She gave us a tight smile.

"Of course, granny." We said in unison.

"Don't forget to bring those muffins which you stole last time." Ellerie muttered.

"Okay, cupcake." I giggled.

We got into Marjan's car and five minutes later Marjan parked the car behind an abandoned building.

"Take all your stuff and change quickly before anyone comes here." Marjan turned off the lights of the car.

Yeah, we were not going to a club dressing like this.

"We're really insane!" I laughed.

"Hell, it was so easy to fool your granny!" Reema laughed.

"Stop talking and change quickly!" Marjan whispered-shouted.

I slipped into a black spaghetti straps short top, its sweetheart neckline made my breasts more prominent and revealed half of my stomach and belly button; a black skirt which just reached my mid thigh and black net stockings.

I applied mascara, winged black eyeliner and matt brick colored lipstick. I completed my outfit with black stilettos and black leather jacket and let my half curled hair fall on my ass.

Reema put on a long sleeved, v-necked white glittery short party dress with brown stilettos, applied black eyeliner and red matt lipstick. Her short hair was shoved back through some black clips.

Marjan threw herself into a long sleeved, square-necked golden fringe dress that reached her mid thigh with matching heels. She made smokey eyes, applied maroon matt lipstick and let her straighten hair fall on her back.

Reema applied some glitter on our cheeks, eyes and necks.

"Why's glitter?"

"We'll shine like the brightest stars." Reema giggled.

"That's more fun!"

"If granny catches us like this... " Marjan smirked.

"I'm sure she would have a heart attack immediately." I laugh as well as Reema and Marjan join.

Ten minutes later a club came into view. It was a big black coloured building that was almost invisible, only on the top of the building had written Cimitero with big giant words that were illuminating with red lights. The 'O' was a flaming skull which made the whole building look more scary.

"What does that even mean?"

"That means the cemetery in English. People say that the owner is from Italy." Marjan explained.

The whole area was dark and calm, very few lights were on. It was more like a graveyard than a night club.

"What a freaking weird name! Is it a club or graveyard?" I laughed awkwardly.

"It looks like some horror film's shooting set!" Reema chuckled.

"Yeah. I was about to say that!"

"God! Will you two stop?!" Marjan boomed.

"I don't wanna go inside!" I threw my hands up.

"Come on, Natalia! I've come here twice and there're a lots of people dancing, drinking and fucking inside! You're judging a club by its cover?" Marjan laughed .

"It's judging a book by its cover bitch." Reema rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, same things." Marjan shrugged.

Two intimidating looking bulky men around 6'5 with black suits were standing in front of the large black wooden door. I was damn sure they were not Bengali. They checked our ID and let us get inside.

Inside the club everything was black due to neon lights. Smells of alcohol and weeds hit my nostril and made my stomach knot immediately.

People were dancing on the dance floor, laughing, drinking and flirting. Bartenders were serving drinks continuously without any break. There was a staircase on the left corner of the room that led to the VIP section upstairs. On top of the stairs, there were two guards standing all in black.

"We can't get into the VIP section. I've heard that there are many stripers and many private rooms for intimacy." Marjan spoke a bit loud through the blasting music.

"Girls let's go to the bar and try something." Marjan clapped her hand together.

"Yeah! Let's go! " Reema cheered.

"What if mom and granny smell alcohol on me?" I shook my head.

"I brought three toothbrushes and toothpaste with me." Marjan gave us a mischief smile.

"God! Marjan, you're really something!" Reema chuckled.

"But what if we're drunk."

"We're not going to drink our hearts out, anyways alcohol tastes awful. "

"I'm not drinking anything. I can't betray my parents further though I did enough to make them upset." I shook my head.

"Come on, Natalia! Just one peck?"

"Okay, just one peck."

I walked towards the bar with them. There were now few people because everyone was busy dancing on the dance floor. A handsome looking bartender with brown hair and grey eyes came toward us.

"Hey sexy ladies! What can I get for you?" He asked with a mischief smile.

"Three shots for us." Marjan ordered with a shy smile.

"Is it also awful? " I asked Marjan stupidly.

"Looks like it's your first time in a bar." The bartender smirked.

"Yeah, you can say that." I gave him a tight smile.

"That makes sense." He chuckled. "Wait a minute, I'm giving you something so hot and sexy."

"I'm Anwar. And you girls?" The bartender took three glasses and started pouring a bottle of whiskey then passed them to us with a charming smile.

"Thank you! I'm Marjan, this is Reema and this is Natalia." Marjan pointed at us as we nodded with a smile.

"Pretty names for pretty ladies." Anwar winked at us.

"You're from where, Anwar?" I asked.

"I'm Afghani." Anwar replied with a smile.

"Why did you leave your country?" Reema took her glass from the counter.

"Well, I came here four years ago to meet my auntie and I kinda fell in love with the nature of this town. And right then I got this job offer. So here I am."

"Interesting." Marjan chuckled.

"Hell! It burned my tongue."

I threw my tongue out and pinched my eyes shut, the same reaction from Reema. Anwar and Marjan laughed at us.

If alcohol tastes this awful then how people become alcoholic?

So confusing.

"I'm not drinking anymore!" My throat and lungs were burning like hell.

"Me too!" Reema cursed as her eyes still pinched shut.

We had a great conversation with Anwar. He was quite friendly and charming. He told us about his county, culture, family and traditions. His mother was Bengali and his father was Afghani. So he often used to come here before he settled down here.

"I don't wanna dance, there are so many people." I pouted at Marjan.

"Come on, Natalia. No one is gonna look at you. Everyone is busy with their own business. Just chill, girl." Marjan rolled her eyes while moving her hips with the rhythm of the music.

"Come on, girl." Reema encouraged.

I was standing confused in the middle of the dance floor with my two crazy friends. I looked around, everyone was busy with their own businesses. As the music changed into Safari by Serena, I started moving my hips.

"You make the time flow slow, sloooow hoo.... just like slow rivers flow....sloooow hoo...." Reema started singing loudly with the song.

"C'mon boy move that body,
cause tonight I'm naughty naughty....."

I swayed my hip and shook my whole body with the rhythm of the music. I was feeling like I was in another universe. Reema and Marjan start screaming when I roll my ass.

Perhaps the whiskey started working. I was moving my body like a shameless horny high school girl. I was so confused about myself but at the same time I was enjoying that moment and I wanted to enjoy every moment right then.

Then the music changed into the Shape of you by Ed Sheeran. Everyone was screaming loudly when the song started playing. My movements became more euphoric, more sexy.

"I'm in love with the shape of you..." We started singing loudly.

"Last night you're in my room.... now my bedsheet smells like you... "

An euphoric shiver ran down my spine. It felt like I was floating on the cloud.

"Talia has a sexy hidden talent inside of her." Marjan giggled.

"Such a hot, sexy dancer and we didn't even know until today." Reema laughed.

I started giggling at their comments.

But suddenly I felt like I was being watched.

I looked around but everybody was busy dancing and drinking, who would look at me. I mentally laughed and tried to brush it off.

But anxiety was swallowing me.

A cold shiver ran down my spine and my heartbeat stopped when I looked over Reema's shoulder.

Someone was actually watching me.

He was standing on the balcony of the VIP section with a glazing glass of alcohol one hand, other in his black jeans pocket and watching me with those mesmerizing ocean blue eyes.

His black t-shirt tightly hugged his body, enabling his muscles and arms to contrast and bulge. He was watching me without blinking nor shifting his eyes elsewhere, not even drinking from the glass. He was still like a statue, plump pink lips slightly parted and sharp jaws clenched. His dark hair was messy like he ran his big tattooed hand over it many times.

I stopped dancing while the song ended. I was feeling as if everything stopped beside me and my heart was hammering inside my ribcage.

"Natalia!"

I was so engrossed by the man that I hadn't heard what my friends were talking about.

"Yeah."

"We have to go now! Delilah is here with Amrin and Sima. Fardinn and his friends are also here!" Marjan spoke urgently.

"What?! Did they find out we're here?!" My mouth was hung open.

"We're not sure. But we have to leave now." Reema uttered.

"Yeah, let's go!"

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes while talking to them, still in the same position, no blink, no movement, not a hair out of place, even holding the glass like before. He was very tall and huge. For some reason he looked very dangerous and scary. The more I kept gazing into those ocean blue eyes, the more he seemed to enjoy it.

We were almost close to the exit when I felt like looking there one last time. I snapped my head to the VIP section's balcony and widened my eyes to see him in that same place, same position like he was a living statue. His mesmerizing eyes were still on me. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I gasped loudly.

"Woah, it's me Natalia!" Reema chuckled.

I quickly turned to him but my heartbeat stopped again because for the first time I was seeing a movement. A small sinister smirk lifted up the side of his mouth while his cold blue eyes were telling me something.

And it was a commitment.

<3

Leave a comment and let me know how much you liked it guys.

I've not much idea about alcohol so please don't complain if I'm wrong in that part :((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 8.9K 45
BOOK 1 Aaron Russo - Don of the Russo mafia. "To kill or be killed" He had many women in his life but the one thing he didn't do was love or relation...
4M 98.9K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
419K 9.3K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
79.2K 1.6K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...