You were never mine.

By Sarahkasera89

Trust can be so expensive.I had to learn this the hardest way .Gave my love to someone who never saw me for m... More

"unhinged"

5 1 0
By Sarahkasera89

Ollie was my first love,not like the other men I was with but I was in love,truly.I was working in a different city and it had took us long to see each other so I travelled to see him.He didn't really know that I was coming to see him so I waited till I was three kilometers away to tell him."Hi love,I'm on my way,see you soon" I said. He wasn't really comfortable with that because he thought it was too late for me to go to his place,but I insisted cos I had missed him.I wasn't really listening so I went anyways.

I was finally on his chest, feeling the warmth I had missed in months."I think you need some water"he said. I never needed anything but his lips on mine. I didn't even answer and it's like he read my mind and what I was thinking.He then gave me a whole tight hug again and I'd feel every single piece of his body on mine.He then gave me a clear soft kiss on my forehead and all I was thinking about was to take my clothes off.All that happened that night was all I had fantasized about in the last few months I was away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 17.1K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

65.8K 1.4K 33
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 39.8K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
590K 16K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...