A sizzling affair in a train...

By RhidamKapoor

A sizzling affair in a train compartment More

Part 1 (meeting a stranger)
Part 2 (A sudden twist)
Part 3 (A beautiful halt)
Part 4 (The shreekhand break)

Part 5 (finally the sizzling session)πŸ”₯

1.9K 20 0
By RhidamKapoor

"Heyyy now atleast, let me read your stories" I don't know how, but suddenly she jumped back to the same old topic.

"Which stories?" I tried to look as if I forgotten the topic

"Cmn plzzz don't do like this. I wanna read, seriously!"

I again tried to distract her, but badly failed this time. And finally I surrendered again, with my eroticas!
I downloaded the app in her cell phone and opened her my profile.

"Wowww! Seems interesting! Ok goodnight! See you tomorrow!" She suddenly changed the picture.

"Yeaahhh goodnight dear! See you!"

After which both of us layed down on our respective births with the night lamp on.

I got busy with my few pending writeups and she dived into my stories...

After about next half an hour, I turned around the other side, and after next 15 - 20 minutes suddenly I felt some sensations on my back... I turned back immediately remain shocked, asI found Michelle leaning down towards me and her hot breaths are hitting my neck.

"Heyyy what happened? Are you fine?"

"No... Not at all"

"What do you mean?"

"Cmn! you are sooo hot man!"

"Her eyes were clearly telling her inner urges."

But at the very moment someone knocked the door...
We both managed ourselves quickly and then I opened the door.

"Yess"
"Sorry to disturb! But I have a reservation here, in this cabin"
"Ok come! Can I see the ticket?"
"Ofcourse.. here it is"
"Umm... Sorry... this seat is in the next cabin"
"Let me see. Ohh! I am Sooo sorry!"
Then he proceeded towards the next cabin and I closed the door...
Up till now Michelle is back to her bed, I mean birth.
And suddenly she screamed
"Mummaaaa... cockroach"
As soon as I switched on the lights she jumped towards me and hugged me tight...
"Where is the cockroach???"
"It was right here. Inside my top."
"Inside you top???"
"Yeah"
She was looking soooo cute, but at the very moment, she became conscious about her position...
And she loosened her grip on me...

Omg! That scared cute girl suddenly become soo shy... I was really in a dilemma, trying to understand that hot and bold, then a scared, and then a shy girl. That too in just couple of minutes... But right now... Goshhh! Her shy face was doing something magical on me... Her eye lashes were going up and down, lips were half open... She goes backward half a step... With lots of shyness in her gesture, she lifts her hairs from her face with her fingers...
"M sorry..." She murmured and turns backward towards her birth, but I holded her right wrist........
She was feeling shy, I was feeling high... 😉
Curtains were already shut on the windows...
"Leave me please, I am sry... Actually I got turned on while that read, lemme go, lemme sleep"
I left her wrist......
But, she remain still as it is...
I approached her and with my right hand fingers, I removed her beautiful silky hairs from her left neck... My face reaches that neck... I holded her waist from both side... She closed her eyes and took a deep breath... My hot breath strikes her neck and then gently kissed her there...
"Please leave me baby"
But my hot lips started roaming all over her neck, reaches her ear and I had done my favourite... I sucked out all the air from her ear and then immediately blown an air stream inside... These really brings goosebumps on her whole body.
She raises her left hand and holded my back head. Gradually I turned her around and lifted her face. But her eyes were still closed.
I said "I think, I am falling in love with you Michelle" at a low voice...
She opened her beautiful eyes and looked into mine for a couple of seconds and then said
"I m feeling the same"
And then closed her eyes lightly.
I brushed her cheeks slightly with the fingers of both hands. She opened her eyes and looked straight into mine. Then her gaze strikes my lips. Mine too on hers. We both were looking towards each other's lips. Her lips were trembling....... Our faces slowly approaches eachother... Our nose touches... She closed her eyes... I rotated my face slightly anticlockwise... Opened my lips... Our breath crosses eachother... And........ Finally I planted a soft kiss on her soft and beautiful lips... Kept my lips on hers for a moment and again kissed her, this time a little hard... Still she kept her eyes closed and within a few seconds kissed me softly... After this I opened my lips a bit and sucked both of her lips slightly. Her lips also opened a bit...
Again I smooched on her lips. This time she also smooched mine... Again I sucked a little. Then she sucks my lips a little... This continued for 4-5 times after which it converts into a deep kiss. I took her lower lips inside mouth and started to suck slightly... She too was sucking mine... We both were enjoying this soft and deep kissing and eventually it converts into a passionate kissing session... We both were holding each other's face and kissing really deep with a lot of passion... This continues for another 10-12 minutes... And suddenly she broke the kiss and pushed me slightly... I fell back on my birth and while giggling she climbed onto the upper birth above her seat. I too followed her and climbed up. I was now on my knees and she was below me on her elbow... We both were looking into each other's eyes with a notty smile on our faces... My face jumped toward hers inorder to kiss, but she somehow managed to escape.. There was a clear notty smile on her cute face... After my couple of such unsuccessful tries, she slept by one side with her knees folded, hiding her face with palms. BUT... I was now upto a different direction... I gazed on her beautiful thighs and within a second I kissed there. She just jumped and tried to get up. Now I sat on her waist and directly planted a passionate kiss on her lips. This took both of us towards an even more passionate kissing session, which continues for about 5 minutes. After which we decided to move down. Once we get down the upper birth, I holded her waist from back and slided my right hand inside her top. She holded my hand to stop. I did.. But at the same time I started kissing her neck passionately... She loosened her grip... Now while kissing, I was caressing her bare tummy and slightly my hands were moving upward. Within no time my hands were touching her melons above her bra. While kissing her neck and ears passionately, I cupped both of her medium sized soft melons... She took a deep breath... And I squeezed it while pushing it little upward...Goshhh I can feel her haard cherries even in the presence of bra... I pinched both of her cherries... She gone mad...
Moaned lightly... I kept on squeezing and teasing her soft melons for a couple of minutes till she completely become mad...

I quickly removed her top... She initially hesitated a little but soon she raised her hands up in air in order to allow me to remove it...

Now she was in her pink bra... I kissed her back. Smooched it completely... And in the mean time I unhooked her bra and kissed her back for another couple of minutes, even more passionately... She was becoming more and more hot... While kissing her back, I cupped her firm bare melons beneath her loosened bra... Ummmm... She moaned heavily... I started caressing and squeezing her melons... Gradually it becomes more passionate... I was feeling each and every cell of her melons... She just became mad... Ummmmm... Ophhh... Ohhh baby... Please leave me... Ummm... Her eyes became half open and half closed and the desire being building up rapidly... In the mean time her bra fell down completely... I was squeezing her soft melons in all possible way... Even she herself was pressing my hands so that I could press her melons even harder... Goshhh 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Her melons had surely became red... She was virtually trying to squeeze her love nest with her thighs tightly crossed against eachother... Suddenly I moved my hand towards her shorts and trying to insert it inside... But she gripped it and stopped... I started caressing her navel area and kissed her neck... My right hand still squeezing both of her melons repeatedly... After a couple of minutes I turned her around... Uffff! She was looking damm hot with that firm pair of melons with reddish hard cherries... What a perfect piece of sculpture carved out by that almighty...
But as I stared on her melons, she felt shy and covered them with both of her hands crossed... Her eyes closed... I took her face in my palms and kissed on her forehead, then on her eyes. She opened them. Then I kissed on her lips deep and while kissing I lay her on my birth... I was simultaneously caressing her back... During this she wanted to remove my t-shirt. I helped her. Now I too was without my upper clothings.
We hugged and our bare body strikes eachother for the very first time... Her melons touched my wide bare chest and a current passes through our whole body... We started kissing eachother on face, lips, cheecks and neck... She now started caressing my back and suddenly she became wild on scratching... While kissing I moved slowly down via her neck and reaches her cleavage... My lips were half open and kisses were planted on her cleavage area. She was breathing little heavy. After sometime, I paused and looked with desire onto her left cherry. My tongue was now about to touch it. It starts to encircle her cherry, but without touching it.
Very carefully I was encircling my tongue around her cherry. She got amazed. She intentionally moved her chest so that my tongue touches it... But you all know how notty I am 😉 I quickly pulled my tongue back into my mouth... She said "I hate you... Lemme me go..."
I was smiling in a notty manner and didn't let her to move at all. Rather I again opened my mouth and reached a few inches from her left melons. My hot breath was falling on her melons. She badly wanted me to move further. But I remained still as it is. Then suddenly my tongue striked her cherry and then disappeared in my mouth. After few seconds, it again touched her sensitive point and this get repeated for 4-5 times continuously... Then I started to tease her cherry nonstop rapidly with my tongue... My tongue moves rapidly over her left cherry... And with my right hand I started squeezing her right melons. Then I moved to the right one and teased that cherry too rapidly for sometime and suddenly I cupped her cherry and the surrounding area in my mouth and started sucking... Ufff! she gone mad. 🔥🔥🔥 At once I started sucking passionately and at the same time pressing her left melons haaard... My secret organ became rock hard till now and was pinching somewhere on her thighs... I was sucking and pressing both of her melons with all my desire🔥 Now shifted to the left melons... Sucked it haaard... Ummmmm.... Again to the right one... Then left... Then right... Left... Right... Ummm... Ummm. Ummm... Then Left... Again to the Right ...
"Ohh baby! Suck it haaaard! Plzzz"
Now I pressed her right melons with both of my hands and sucked it haaard as if to suck out all the juice there in... Pressed it even harder, and sucked it even more passionately! Ufff! She gone mad! After a couple of minutes I shifted to another one and did the same with that for another 3-4 minutes.. And suddenly start shifting from one to another repeatedly with a gap of 2-3 minutes... Up till now she gone really mad!
I forget to tell you guys that this was a superfast train, so it has very less number of stoppages😉😉😉
Well then while smooching, I moved slowly downward toward her navel area and then between her legs... I kissed haard on her private part from above her shorts, she shooked... I passed over to her buttery thighs. Smooched haard... Then I pulled her shorts and moved it down! Now that gorgeous girl was only in her flowered maroon panty! I started to move down her panty, but she holded my hand by one of her hand, with another hand covering her face with closed eyes... I just kissed her private part haard and she instantly released my hand... I moved the panty down completely out of her toes... Goshhh! That beauty is now completely naked infront of me with small hairs on her nove nest... She might have shaved 4-5 days back...
Then she quickly crossed her thighs inorder to hide her love nest! I smooched her thighs and as I was approaching her private area, the thighs were gradually n automatically getting parted more n more... Now I was about to do my magic on her clitoris... I just sucked it haard at once... And then teased it with my tongue for a couple of minutes... She just gone really mad, arched her back with closed eyes and moaning heavily... Ummm ahhhhh ophhhhhhhh goshhh... Please stop ummmm... After a few minutes, I stopped... My mouth is still near her private area... But I was motionless... She might be thinking what's happening... No doubt she was eagerly waiting for that first touch on her love point... My hot breath was blowing on her lips... Yaaa... Vertical one... Her eyes were closed... Legs wide open... My head in between her thighs... But everything motionless... Now my tongue was approaching her lips and.... and.... and...
Yessss.... My tongue finally touched her wet lower lips......... ummmmm it wassss tangy! She arched her back more with much heavy breathing ahhhhhhhhh! And I instantly started to eat her love nest passionately 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 We both became crazy... She lifted her waist a little... I was eating her precum... She was releasing more n more as my sucking became more n more passionate... My tongue was trying to enter more inside... I broaden her vertical lips wide and entered my tongue deeeeeep inside... "ummmmmmm she cried... Uffffff Rhidzzzz... "
Yes you all are thinking correct, my tongue had reached the innermost point of her cave... It was too salty you know... I pressed my tongue against her inner cave and shaken it vigorously... Or I should say I was licking her love nest passionately 🔥
I can feel the smoothness of her wet inner cace and she can feel the roughness of my tongue...
She gone too muchh crazy, arching her chest, lifting her love nest, crying out of pleasure and pressing my head strongly against her cave... It was a bit suffocating but still I was enjoying fucking her with mah tongue... I was vigorously licking her wet cave and shaking my tongue like a vibrator... "Yesss baby ahhhhh suck it... Ufff ..... Ummm..."
I was licking, fucking, sucking and eating her love nest wildly....... She was now out of control... Lifted her love nest muchh higher in the air... Uffff.... I was eating all her precums... Ummm... She gone even more crazy... Her eyes literally showing the amount of desire build up in her... She get at a time paused for a while with her eyes tightly closed and then again start moaning heavily 🔥🔥🔥 To lit the fire even more, I inserted my middle finger deeeeep inside her wet cave... "Uffffffff.... Goshhhh.... You are sooo notty Rhidam... "
I can now feel the roughness of her inner world...
Then I started finger fucking her wildly... Then I inserted the next finger... She cried ummmmmmmmmmmm.....
Fingers were moving very rapidly in and out... Juices were leaking out of her love nest... I started licking them carazily... Ummmm... Fucking haaard... Sucking haaard... Her moanings haard... Our desire haard... Haard... Bahut haard...
She was crying out of pleasure like hell...
She bent her toes forward... Her body parts start becoming strained...
And........... finally her whole body became stifffffffffffffffffffffffffff... Yesss she reached her very first orgasm of that night heavily... I kept on fingering and eating all her cum wildly... This makes her even more crazy...
"Plzzz leave me Rhidam plzzz... Uffff... Plzzz. Baby leave me... " But I didn't listened... Kept on fingering at the same pace...
Suddenly someone knocked the door...
"Kaun hai" I asked loudly
"Saab paani bottle"
"Nahi chahie bhai"
Then he leaves... In the mean time she got up from the birth... As soon as that man leaves Michelle pulled me and made me lie on my birth... She pulled down my shorts and brief... And started shaking my already haard secret most organ! She was like in a mood of revenge... After shaking vigorously for a few minutes when a lot of precum leaked, she took it in her thirsty mouth and started sucking it passionately... Kept on jerking my organ, she sucks out... Out of desire she took around three fourth of my tool inside her mouth till it reaches her throat... I started jerking my organ gently in her mouth... More and more precum was releasing and more and more passionately she was sucking... I was fucking her mouth gently, she was sucking my secret organ wildly... And after around 10 minutes or so, I was about to cum... I wanted to stop her but.................. ejected whole of my cum in her mouth only, as it was already out of control... It was a huge orgasm and there was a heavy amount of cum... But she drank all my juices as a hungry babe... Even licked the portion that had spilled out... Now, I begged her to leave but she was in a mood to take full revenge... She kept on jerking as well as sucking my tool haard... She was not ready to leave my organ at any cost! Infact within seconds my tool was ready again for the remaining show... But after sucking it for another 4-5 minutes she suddenly got up and bring something surprising... She brings a packet from her bag, something bakery item was there... Yess its pastries... Was she hungry even after drinking so muchh of hot juice? Goshh how could anyone feel hungry at this situation? But what's that? She gave a notty smile and applied the cream from those pastries on my haard organ! Omg!! She is crazy... But am too was ofcourse crazy! I got up and applied the cream on her vertical lips... She resisted a bit while giggling, but I managed...
(Guys don't try this on yourself! May be unhealthy)
I put some cream on her melons as well... Btw pastries are mah all time fav... Now I started eating the yummy cream on her left melons... She closed her eyes... Cherry got erected... Licked the cream on both the melons crazily... When I completely licked all the cream from her melons what I did is, I lifted her to align her vertically with her head downwards (up side down). I was in standing position... Once she understand my game, she took my organ in her mouth and started sucking... Her love nest was infront my eyes and I too started eating the pastry cream from there. We both were enjoying the mixed sweet and tangy flavours from each other's private parts. I was licking her lower lips passionately 🔥🔥🔥 After a couple of minutes I cautiously layed her down on her birth and broaden her thighs. Her head side was towards window.
I started caressing her clit with my right thumb. Licked the lower lips for a while... And then sat in between her thighs... There was a clear desire in both of our eyes... I holded my glue gun ;) and......
yessssssssss it justtttt touched the wet target... Uffffff.... She took a deeeep pleasured breath... I rubbed my rock haard tool against her fired cave... Both were oozing... I was rubbing inorder to get the entrance point... She holded my organ and pointed to her most beautiful n secret hole... Her gesture was telling that now I can enter... I pushed my waist slightly forward and as a result the tip enters... She closed her eyes... Arched her neck... strained her mouth... and took a deeeep pleasured breath... I pushed a little more inside... She closed her eyes a little more tight... licked her lips while turning her face towards left... I started fucking her gently at that stage only... She turned her face slowly towards right while taking a deep pleasured breath... After a minute of my light fuck, she raises her waist in air in order to take it more... I got the signal and pulled my organ nearly out... She opened her eyes... I holded her waist tight and thrusted my tool a little more deep inside her tight cav... She again took a even more deep breath... arched her back high in air and murmured "Rhidam its too thick.. goshhhhhh"
Then I fucked her with that much amount of my hot dog in her cave... Infact It was going even more deep inch by inch with every thrust... After fucking her this way for couple of minutes I lay down on her and sucked her melons haard... I was fucking and sucking simultaneously... Then I kissed her deep... While fucking I moved my waist back in order to nearly move out my organ and then after a couple of seconds I thrusted very very haaard while kissing her deep... This time whole of my tool entered her ultra tight wet cave and hits the end point... She cried with her eyes tightly closed but her scream got entrapped in my mouth only... After all we were in the train... I paused for a while, kissing her and caressing her melons... And then we both started moving our waist synchronised to each other... Then I moved up, sat between her thighs and start fucking her haaard... Gradually my speed increases more... The strength in every next thrust increases more and more... I was now fucking her really haaard haaard haaaard very haaard... Yesss yessss yessssss ohhh yesss baby...
She was crying out of pleasure ohhh aahhhh ushhhhh ahhhhhhh ohhhhh baby fuckkkkkk ahhhh ishhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhh goshhh shit fuck me Rhidzzz fuck me... Fuck me haaard... Ishhhhhhh aahhhh fuckkkkkk ahhh ahhhhhh ahhh ahh ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahh ahh ahh ah ah ah ah fuckkkk ahh ohhhh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh yahhh yahhh yahhh ohh ahh ahh ahh ahhhhh isshhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And she eventually reaches her first fucking orgasm and ofcourse the second of that night... I kept on fucking at the same pace yess yess yess yess... And after another 2-3 minutes I pulled my organ completely out of her leaking lower lips and flipped her on her knees... Now I was about to fuck her in doggy style... I inserted my haaard oozing tool in her even more oozing cave and start fucking her haaard... She gone mad... She told me later that it was her favourite position... Btw I was fucking her haaard that way... She was up side down with the support of her elbows... She was enjoying my fucking with closed eyes head down and ofcourse waist up... I was fucking her at double speed and with tripple strength... yess yesss yesss yess yess yess yessssss yesss yess yess yess yesss yess yesss yess yessss baby yahhh you are soo tight.. Yaahhh yahh yahhhh... She was moaning heavily uhh uhh uhh ahh uhh ahhh ahh ahhh goshhh ahh ahhh ahhh ahhh ohhhhh yaaaa fuck me fuck me fuck me Rhidam fuck me baby yaa uhhhhh aahhhh yesss harder plzzz harder aahhh ahhh ahhh...
I was thrusting with even more strength... The desire reached its peak... The fire in both of us make us to forget that we were in a train... Fucking haaard haard haaard haaaard haaard yesss yesss yesss yessss yesss yesss yessss yahhh baby you are sooo tight yaahh yahhh yeahhh uhhhhh yess yess I will torn out your love nest tonight yess yess yess yess yess yess yess...
She was moaning ahh ahh ahh uhh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh...
I was thrusting yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yessssss yesss yessss yesss yessss yesss yesss yaahhh yahh yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ophhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And we reached our heaviest orgasm ever, simultaneously...
And then we fucked eachother for another three times that night...

Later she went to my friends wedding with me... We enjoyed a lot and few more fucking sessions were there during the wedding programs.........................

Note: Your votes on all the story parts will highly be appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 5.8K 116
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
28.5K 1.7K 20
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π“π‘πž π‘πšπšπ³ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
252K 674 74
Daily kinky pictures
68.3K 3.5K 36
β€’ Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue β€’ Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...