My Heaven's Flower || πŸ“” (Nam...

By Jeonimagine

when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Last Part
Bonus Part

Part 34

44K 2.8K 3K
By Jeonimagine

Abdullah's POV

" sir your parents get into a severe accident. "

As I heard those words I felt weak on my knees and sat on the bed while I asked in a trembling voice " h... how... where... where are my p... parents? "

The man told me about the hospital and I cut the call while a wave of fear lingered over my whole body and tears started to stream down through my eyes then I speak to myself in a whisper " no... please no... "

I immediately got up from my seat and placed The Holy Quran back to book shelve while wrapping it in the Ghilaf then I grabbed my car keys and left from there hurriedly.

I drove faster than ever towards the hospital that man told me about while I was continuously praying in my heart for both of my parents and my tears never stopped for even a single second.

My whole body was trembling in fear and my eyes were getting blur again and again due to tears and I was continuously wiping them while sobbing and driving at last I reached at the hospital.

I got out of my car without even caring about where I stopped my car if it's a parking or not if I'm violating any rule or not I just ran towards the emergency and looked at my surroundings there I saw Mom was lying on a bed but Dad was nowhere, I ran towards her and speak in a shivering voice while my face was shocked as I saw her clothes were ruined in blood and she was lying there unconscious " M... mom.... Mom what happened to you?... please open your eyes... m..mom...please. "

With that doctor came on the spot and I got up from my seat while I asked him about my Dad and mom's condition then he patted my shoulder and said " I'm sorry sir your father died at the spot and she's also at her last breaths... we tried our best but the accident was kind of severe. "

I remained shocked at my spot as I felt my world falls apart and someone takes away my everything and there was nothing left in my life, I stumbled on my feet and he grabbed me by my arm and said " please sir brace yourself... you still have some time to spend with your mother... please be brave sir. "

I looked at him with trembling lips as my tears were streaming down through my eyes then I looked towards Mom's lying figure and he takes me there while helping me to walk because I was feeling so weak and felt difficult to walk then I sat on the stool beside Mom's bed and looked at her with a pained look on my face as I saw machineries attached to her body then I call her in a low trembling voice while sobbing and held her hands.

" Mom... please open your eyes and talk to me... please. " I saw she opened her eyes a little and I whimpered while looking at her then I kissed the back of her hand and said " my beloved Mom... my love... my precious Mom please don't leave me alone... I've no one left first Hezlin now dad and now I can't imagine to lose you please Mom... don't leave me alone Mom please... I need you... I need you Mom. "

She smiled in pain and blinked her eyes then she said " I can't leave your Dad alone... he already... go through alot of... p...pain while saving me... but. "

I moved near her and said " Mom... Mom there's is still time p... please revert back Mom... please recite shahdah Allah is so merciful Mom he'll forgive you right now right here... please revert back so I would be able to make prayer for you... please don't waste this chance Dad already lost his chance please you don't do this to yourself please don't give me such pain. "

She again smiled and said " I know your god is so merciful... but I can't let your Dad suffer alone in afterlife... I love him."

" Mom stop it please... I can't see you both suffering I wish I could do something for him but you still have time please recite shadah with me please... I beg you Mom I beg you please revert back and let me do something for you that can help you in afterlife. "

With that I heard her heart rate started to go down and doctors rushed towards her while I remained shocked and scared on the thought of losing her then I again pleaded her " please recite shahdah Mom... please repeat after me... I felt she wanted to say something but nothing was coming out of her mouth then I placed my hand over her forehead and said " repeat even in a low voice it will be enough. "

Ashhadu

I looked at her but she shook her head as tears were streaming down through her eyes and nothing was coming out of her mouth I felt my lips trembled and I closed my eyes while a whimper left my mouth then I caressed her forehead and recite

La ilaha Illallah Innal mouti Sakarat.

None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, death does indeed contain agony.

With that her soul left her body and she died while I fell on my knees and started crying as my both parents didn't make it up to revert and this pain was enough to make me feel die in pain every minute every second.

Molana got to know about my parents death then he came to my house to visit me and for condolence, I was sitting beside him on the couch while I was continuously crying since i came back home after doing there last rituals then he caressed my back and said
" Abdullah... my child please have patience my son please brace yourself. "

I looked at him and said " I left alone... I've no one first she left me then Dad and Mom everyone left me whom I love the most now what will I do Molana. "

He caressed my hair and said " look my child death is a lesson for us when we saw our loved one dies it's Allah's sign to aware us that this is the reality and we should not attached ourself to the adornments of this dunya but we should prepare ourself to meet him... we should start to become more close to Allah and earn good deeds so they can help us in afterlife... death is a reality of life we can't deny it and we all have to face it one day."

I sniffed and said " I pleaded to them to revert back... embrace Islam even in their last moments but they didn't they didn't Molana you know how painful it is? I can't even make prayer for them, I can't even ask forgiveness for them I can't even perform any religious pilgrimage on their behalf I'm so much in pain Molana I'm in so much pain.... my heart is shattering my soul is burning what should I do Molana what should I do. "

He hugged me while I hide myself in his embrace then he caressed my back and said " your grief is not a small grief my child I know it's so difficult for you but Allah himself said that he'll test believers with the fear of hunger, money, and losing something precious or loved ones to see how firm you are on your path and how patiently you accept his decisions... so don't make yourself fail hmm... you have to prove that you are Allah's most beloved servant and you won't become weak in every trial.. make your bond strong with him make him your friend he doesn't leave his servants alone he's always with you my child he's always with you. "

I was silently listening to Molana then he caressed my head and said " I'm just like your father you always said this hmm. " I pulled away from him and wiped my tears then I held his both hands in mine and kissed his hands then I said " I just don't say it you are actually like my father to me... and I'll always be like a son to you I promise. "

He smiled and said " then don't be that sad... I'll be by your side forever whenever you'll need me you'll find me beside you hmm. " I smiled in pain and nodded my head then he said " now go and take some rest you look so tired hmm... but first offer your Salah Allah will ease your pain my son... he's the best healer he'll heal your heart and calm your soul Insha'Allah. "

I nodded my head and after that Molana left because he has to go for a lecture then I came back in my room after seeing him off and did my Ablution, I went to my prayer room while my eyes were still filled with tears and my heart was getting heavier again due to the pain of my parents death and the biggest pain was they died without reverting now there was nothing I could do for them to get deeds as sadka-e-jariya which will help them in their afterlife.

I started my Asar prayer and offered my prayer while crying and weeping as I couldn't hold my self back and I always becomes weak in front of my Allah and I love to open my heart in front of him.

As I finished my Salah I raised my hands up while making dua and said

Today I left alone Allah... now I have only you... no parents no relatives not even my Angel... I know you are testing me and I won't complain... I want you to be happy with me but I am a human a sinner and I also have some desires and only you can fulfill my desires, my hopes I ask for nothing... heal my heart and give me my healer back... the woman who knows how to comfort me even her presence was enough to make me feel calm and peaceful... I want my peace back my beloved Allah... I want my Hezlin back please give me my Heaven's flower back I know you are listening to my prayer and I trust your plans please make it a part of your planning please.

I cried my heart out while praying and I wanted to make prayer for my parents then I helplessly said

Allah... even if they were non Muslims but still they were my parents... please be merciful with them... please forgive them... I'm so helpless Allah I can't see them in pain please show some mercy to them please... I'm sorry if I'm asking much please I'm really sorry but I know you are the great forgiver and the most merciful and my hopes are only pin to you.

Days passed like this and I started to pray Tahajjud more often because now I want nothing in my life but that certain someone... I do pray Tahajjud before too but whatever happened in some past months and years jolted my whole life and now I was living in a hope to meet her and if she's not destined to be mine or if like Dad told me once that she might have got married to someone then I only wanna see her for once and apologies to her for everything I did to her and I wanna tell her that her prayers didn't go waste and she got succeeded to bring me on right path and because of her I found my Allah, my creator or else may be I would have left in darkness for whole of my life.

After some months of my parents death I again decided to visit Makkah because it was the place where I always find my peace and comfort and I always come back with a different kind of relief.

I came in Makkah to perform Umrah while I met sheikh before coming here and told him about whatever happened with me and he also asked me to give attendance at Allah's House and ask for mercy from him because he also said I'm going through tough trials and he only test those who are beloved to him and then he blessed them in most unexpected ways and make them satisfied.

I reached at Haram after completing all the rituals before entering in and I walked near Qibla I was staring at the Qibla with a longing look in my eyes and Hezlin's words started to repeat in my mind like always

I wanna go Makkah

I wanna see Qibla

I licked my lips while I took a deep breath before starting my tawaf and I looked at Hezlin's hijab and said " today I'm here for you Angel... I want nothing else... I've everything but not you... I'm incomplete without you... let's see what Allah has destined for us... I wish you also want what I want... I wish. "

With that I took a deep breath while closing my eyes and started my tawaf while reciting the dua of tawaf

Bismillahi AllahuAkbar wa lillahil hand.

I begin with the name of Allah, Allah is the greatest and All praise is to Allah.

I performed my Umrah rituals and did my Ibadah all the time and made sure to just spend my all the time while doing Allah's zikar and recite Quran as much as I can and I performed Umrah on hezlin's behalf too.

It was my duty whenever I visit Makkah I make sure to perform Umrah on her behalf so she can get the advantage and deeds too.

I was sitting the haram Infront of Qibla and offered my nafals after that I looked up at Qibla and raised my hands up to make dua then I closed my eyes and said

I came her with a lot of hope Allah... I've nothing left to lose... I almost lose everything in my life please be happy with me now... please and if you have decided to bless me with the fruit of my patience then give me a right to choose something for myself please... please give me a right to ask for my Angel from you... look Allah I'm empty handed look at me.

I grabbed Hezlin's hijab and spreaded it on my palms as I raised my hands up again and a tear left from my eyes then I said

Please put my angel in my empty life... please give me my light back who showed me a path towards you and took me out of the darkness... please Allah... I'm the sinner and I can't ask much from you... may be I don't deserve such pious woman but I promise I'll try to improve myself more and I'll respect her, love her care for her and treat her just like my queen... I again promise you if I get her back I'll not raise my head up from sujood and I'll do Qayyam whole night... please give me my pious Angel back... give me my Heaven's Flower back Allah please... my heaven is withered without my flower... I want her back Allah... bloom my heaven again with that flower I lost... give me my Hezlin back Allah... I beg you, I beg you Allah. "

With that I fell in prostration and cried my heart out while sniffing Hezlin's hijab and pleaded in prostration but my tongue never left her name and I was constantly asking for her in my prayers.

Author's POV

Hezlin was taking care of mother while her throat infection was getting severe day by day and she told Miss Khadija and Molana about it she was so worried and scared that what if she lost her mother too like she lost her father and she was not ready for another tragedy, she have become so weak but she didn't show her pain to anyone and was silently battling with her pains and fears and yearnings while she only tell Allah about her every matter.

Doctor suggested them a good doctor in Seoul and Molana asked Miss Khadija to bring Hezlin and Miss Hayat to Seoul in urgent basis so Hezlin also decided to take her mother to Seoul to give her best treatment while she told about her to Altan but not that deeply and he applied for leave.

Hezlin was sitting in the hospital room while her mother was sleeping and she was staring out of the window up at the sky with tears in her eyes then she said
" I wonder if you still remember me Jeon... look how weak your Angel have become I'm losing my loved ones one by one... I'm getting alone day by day Jeon... where are you Jeon... do you miss me or not? You still love me or not huh? "

Meanwhile she didn't know Abdullah was praying day and night for her and he was still sitting on his prayer mat and was offering his Tahajjud prayer and he make a dua

Please take care of my Angel... please don't let any harm come near her... please take me to her through your sources Allah... please... please take me to her.

The next morning Hezlin got the discharge documents of her mother and they left with Miss Khadija in her car with her driver towards Seoul for her mother's treatment.

Hezlin felt a strange wave of emotions lingered over her whole body as she reached near the city of Seoul and she closed her eyes while all the flashbacks of her past started to hit her mind and she felt her hands started to get sweaty and her breath started getting heavier.

They reached at Molana's home there in the soeul and placed their luggage, after taking some rest Hezlin took her mother to hospital to admit her so they can start her treatment without wasting any time and while Molana and Miss Khadija both were with her all the time and Molana noticed how responsibly she was doing everything and making sure to provide her mother best treatment while she was getting more weak day by day because she wasn't taking care about herself that much and her life was already full of trials and now her mother's illness was making her die in pain from inside because she doesn't wanna lose her.

Doctor's admitted her mother and they told them that they have to do urgent surgery but it can be a little risky... if they didn't do this then patient can sufferd from lung cancer and if they did the surgery then then she can lose her voice because her infection has spreaded towards her vocal cords down towards her breathing pipe and before it leads towards her lungs they have to operate.

Hezlin felt so difficult to choose but then she said " I want her life that's it... do whatever it takes... but save her please. "
Molana and Miss Khadija noticed how helpless she has become and how afraid she was on the thought of losing her mother then Molana signaled Miss Khadija to come into a empty corner as he wants to talk to her personally.

Miss Khadija make Hezlin sat on the waiting chair and said " I'll be back hmm... don't worry everything will be fine insha'Allah. " Hezlin nodded her head and then Miss Khadija left from there and met Molana Mehmood at a far corner then she sat beside him on the waiting chair and asked him " what happened Mehmood? You are looking so worried. "

He took a deep breath and said
" Khadija... I can't see Hezlin like this... what's is this life huh? She's been going through trial after trial... doesn't she deserves to live a happy life huh? "

Miss Khadija pressed her lips in pain and said " she's getting weaker day by day she's not taking care of her health nor she doesn't care about her life her emotions her needs and it's shattering my heart to see her like this. "

Molana hummed in response and said
" that's why I called you hear... I wanna make her come back to life... I want her to live her life like she deserves to be, these things are part of life but she needs someone to comfort her in pain and hard times she needs a support a shoulder to cry, someone's who can understand her very well and I know who can be a better match for her. "

Miss Khadija smiled and asked " if that's so then why don't you talk to her about this? Ask her about her opinion. " he hummed in response then he said " I want you to talk to Hayat before her operation because as doctors tell it's a risky thing and I don't want Hezlin to broke more so we have to do something for her before anything happen unexpected you understand what I'm saying? "

Miss Khadija felt her heart sinked after hearing his words then she said " I'll go and talk to Hayat... I know she'll approve it. "

With that Miss Khadija left from there towards Miss Hayat's room and she took permission from doctors to talk to her while Hezlin was sitting outside the room.

Miss Khadija sat beside Miss Hayat and held her hands then she asked her
" Hayat do you trust Mehmood if he decides something for Hezlin? " miss hayat smiled and said " Mehmat gave him her responsibility because he knew no one can love her like Mehmood Hyung do so I trust him but what happened? "

Miss Khadija smiled and said " we can't see Hezlin like this and we want her to get married to the one Mehmood decided for her, he gives his guarantee that he'll keep Hezlin happy and he'll turn out to be a great partner for her because he trusts him more than his own son he's more beloved to him than his own son. "

Miss Hayat smiled and said " I've no issue... but I've a wish. " miss Khadija asked her then " tell me I'll fulfill all your wishes. " then Miss Hayat took a deep breath and said " I want you to marry her soon if she accepts this proposal and Do not wait for me and for Altan... because I'm not sure about future and then it'll be difficult for her to agree in such circumstances. "

Miss Khadija tightened her grip around miss Hayat's hands warmly and said
" don't lose hope Insha'Allah everything will be all right by the will of Allah hmm... I'll ask Mehmood to talk to Hezlin and then I'll start preparation don't worry. "

Miss hayat smiled and nodded her head then Miss Khadija left from there and came out of the room she then signals Molana that Hayat agreed and he smiled then he looked at Hezlin who was lost in her thoughts and he decided to talk to her at night because miss Hayat's operation still have some days and he wanted things to work and he'll arrange her nikkah before her mother's operation.

At night Hezlin was coming back from Hallways after offering her Salah and she saw Molana was standing outside her mother's room then she asked him
" what happened Molana? " he smiled and said " can I spare some minutes of my daughter's precious time? "

She smiled and said " don't say this Molana you are just like Appa to me... you just have to order me and I'll obey your every order. " he smiled and asked her to come with him out of the hospital then they both sat on a bench in open air and Molana asked her " do you trust me Fatima? "

She noticed Molana called her with the the name he gave her after a long period of time then she looked at him and smiled behind her veil then she said " after Allah I trust you more than anyone else... because Appa make you our Guardian and order me to obey you so there's no choice I can doubt you Molana. "

He smiled and said " and if I choose someone for you to marry will you accept that proposal? " she felt her heart skipped a beat and she felt a distress in her heart then she gather her courage and speak while she took a deep sigh and closed her eyes " if it's what Allah wants and happy with then... surely I'll accept it with all of my heart. "

Molana smiled and said " I still feel so ashamed of what Ahmad did and I wanna see you happy so I can die in peace too and the man I choose for you will turn out the best in every way because he's just like you, he's also going through so much in his life, he lost his parents he lost his love and he will understand you more than anyone else and will be a way of your comfort. "

Hezlin closed her eyes after hearing his words then she said " hmmm... I'll be happy with whatever you decide but... it's my request tell him about my past, don't hide anything from him I don't want him to know about my past from anyone else and then accused me for false things if he's ready like this then I have no issues."

Molana nodded his head and said " I'll tell him don't worry... I talked to your mother too and she... she asked Khadija to not wait for more and just go for it... what do you say? "

Hezlin felt her hands started sweating and her throat getting dry on the thought of getting married to someone else than Jungkook while she was still living in a hope but tonight she lost the hope and she felt tears in her eyes then she said " can't we wait for her to recover and Altan to come back? "

Molana knew that she'll ask him to wait that's why he already talked to Altan about this matter and Altan told him he's not getting leave from his work due to some issues occoured in America and he's stuck there then he told her " I talked to Altan and he said not to wait for him... he ask me to do everything under my supervision and so your mother too... "

Molana caressed her head and said " we have waited already for so long... Allah is giving me a chance to correct my past mistake... let me do something good for you my child so I can have peace too I'm at distress since the day my son did wrong to you and I couldn't but think I'm the responsible of everything. "

She looked up at Molana and said " please don't talk like this... it was not your fault you always tried to do good for us you think best for me but it was just my fate."

He caressed her head again and said
" I'm sure now your fate will give you a lot of if happiness and he'll be the best man for you Insha'Allah I trust him more than my own son and I don't want you to go in wrong hands and I only trust him because he knows how to give respect and love to someone specially a woman. "

Hezlin nodded her head then she said
" I'll do whatever you say... I'm happy with whatever you have decided for me." Molana smiled and patted her head then he said " I'll talk to him and then we will start preparations hmm. "

She nodded her head and left from there then she went in her mother's room and sat on the couch near the window while she was staring at the sky and a tear left from her eyes " you didn't come Jeon... you didn't come... look I'm again going to be someone else's wife... are you at relief huh? You always said you can't live without me look it's been years you are living without me... but you didn't come. "

She started crying while she hide her face in her palms and her mother called her
" Hezlin... my child. " she walked near her while wiping her tears and sat beside her on the stool then she kissed the back of her palm and said " yes Eomma... "

Her mother smiled and said " please agree to what Molana wants. " Hezlin lowered her head and said " I already did Eomma I already did... don't worry I won't let down anyone of you. "

Her mother smiled and said " we all are proud of you my daughter and we all pray for you that you find your eternal happiness in this relationship and he makes you forget about all your pains. "

Hezlin smiled a little and nodded her head while she placed her head beside her mother's arm on the bed and started crying silently.

Molana called Abdullah at Madrassa and told him that he wanted to talk something important and personal so he'll not give him lesson today and Abdullah was worried that if everything is okay or not because it was very first time Molana called him like this.

He reached at the Madrassa and went to his room then Molana send all of his younger students out of the room and asked them to close the door while he signaled Abdullah to sit beside him.

Abdullah sat beside him and asked in a worried tone " what happened Molana? Is everything okay? " Molana looked back an forth in his eyes and asked him " do you have someone in your life right now?"

Abdullah shook his head and said " you know that I just love her whom I ask in my every prayer from Allah and I've no one else in my life I can't even think about anyone else than her. "

" did you find any trace about her? " he asked him in a low voice then Abdullah shook his head in denial and replied
" no... I find nothing but I'm still living in a hope. " Molana took a sigh and said
" what if Allah have planned something else for you? "

Abdullah looked at him while joining his eyebrows in confusion and asked " what do you mean? " Molana licked his lips and took a deep breath then he said
" look Abdullah it's not necessary that our all duas got accepted because Allah knows very well what's good for us or not... and if he's still making you wait it means he have decided something unexpectedly better than that prayer you have been asking continuously. "

Abdullah felt his heart sinked after hearing his words but he didn't speak anything then Molana asked him " you always said that you trust Allah's plans... if he have decided something for you even if you don't want that then will you say no to his command and decision? "

He immediately looked up at Molana with wide eyes and said " never... I can't even think about doing this... I live for Allah... this life I have decided to live for him to serve him to bow in front of him and according to his commands and rules I can't think about betraying my Allah... never. "

Molana smiled and said " then will you agree on what Allah has destined for you?" He felt his heart beat started rising and he felt a strange waver of shiver running down his spine then said
" if it's Allah's plan... then I'll surely will... for the sake of his happiness. "

Molana smiled and said " you asked me once why I've become so silent and sad right? " he looked up at him with doe Bambi eyes and waited for him to speak further then Molana felt tears in his eyes and Abdullah saw tears in his eyes and held his hands he then asked in a worried voice " Molana... what happened to you why are you crying please tell me. "

He gulped down his saliva and said
" I married my son with my best friend's daughter... but my son divorced her on the wedding night because of her false past accusation people made on her... and... and I lost my friend because of this, she lost her father, she got divorced and her mother got widowed at the same day... and since then no body is willing to Marry her because of her past while she did nothing she is pure but my son didn't believe her and after that he left this country... I'm living in pain since that day I didn't find a moment of peace since that day... Abdullah I can't see her like this... she have suffered so much... no girl can bear this amount of pain but she never showed her weak side to us but it's visible on her face that she's struggling alone and... and only you can give her the happiness of her life because you too have go through alot of tough times you both can understand eachother I believe it... and may be that's why Allah show me a ray to join you both in a relationship. "

Abdullah felt his heart getting heavier then Molana said " please... accept her... she's my beloved daughter my best friends keep sake he gave me her responsibility and I can't trust anybody else than you in her matter... tell me will you fulfill my wish Abdullah? Will you accept her and keep her happy? "

Abdullah closed his eyes as Molana asked him for something for the first time ever in all these years and he promised him that if he ever needs him then he'll do anything for him.

He felt tears in his eyes and he tried his best to hold himself back from crying then he took a deep breath and said
" I will do anything for you... I'll marry her you don't need to worry and you don't need to feel guilty for whatever happened with her... I... I'll give her all the happiness she deserves... if this what Allah has planned for me then I'll be happy with whatever he decided for me surely there must be something good behind his decision we don't know. "

Molana wiped his tears and said " I'll tell you about her past so you can never doubt her... " he cut Molana's words and said " I don't care about what happened in past because I'm also not a perfect man... I believe that she must have done nothing like what I've done in my past... I'll accept her with what she's now and as you said she's your beloved daughter so she's a pure and pious one for me. "

Molana smiled and caressed his head then he said " she's the most pure girl my child, the most humble, patient, and loving child She's also a beloved servant of Allah just like you and I believe he choose you both for eachother for a reason and you both will complete eachother. "

Abdullah was looking down at his lap then he said " Insha'Allah. " then Molana said " her mother is in hospital and she had to go through surgery while the rest of her family lives abroad and they can't come because of some issues so they want this nikkah to happen as soon as possible."

Abdullah looked up at him and asked in a innocent low voice " how soon? "
" the day after tomorrow is Jumma and I think it's better to held this sacred ritual of nikkah. "

Abdullah felt his heart sinked deeper and he started biting on his lower lip then he said " As... as you wish Molana... tell me what I've to do? " he smiled and said
" arrange everything necessary for your wife... never make her feel lack of any comfort as Allah have given you enough so spend it on her. "

Abdullah nodded his head then Molana said " you wanna meet her? As she does sharayi parda from every Na-Mehram but I still can ask her to show her face to you so you can't have any... "

Abdullah cut his words and said " Molana please don't make me feel ashamed... it's good she does parda and I don't wanna see her it will be more good if she keeps herself hide until she comes in my nikkah as I'm still NA-MEHRAM for her so please don't pressurise her and I promise I'll never let you down... I'll respect her and make sure to keep her happy... you just don't get worried hmm I just wanna see you in peace and happy please. "

Molana smiled and cupped his face then he kissed Abdullah's forehead and said
" you are my proud Abdullah and I wish Allah bless every parent with such child."

After that Molana and Miss Khadija started preparations for wedding and according to Miss Hayat's health issues they decided to held Hezlin's nikkah at masjid and Molana asked Abdullah to arrange everything in the mosque he build near his house.

Miss Khadija belongs to Eastern country from background and she wanted Hezlin and Abdullah to wear Eastern clothes on their nikkah so she asked Molana to let her arrange their attires and Molana agreed to it.

She arranged designers for both of them and sent male designer to Abdullah's place and choose a dress for Hezlin on her own and Hezlin was happy with her choice.

The day has come Hezlin was getting ready at Miss Khadija's house while she asked her that she'll get ready on her own as she wants everything simple but Miss Khadija insisted her and arrange beautician for her and asked them to give her all the necessary beauty treatments. while she was getting ready Miss Khadija said " you are going to be his wife and he deserves all of this... you always covered your beauty behind this Abaya and veil but the real rightful owner deserves you to see all dolled up for him and Allah gave him this right so you have to look most beautiful for him do you understand Hezlin? "

She nodded her head then Miss Khadija took out her dress from bag and she looked at her dress with an awestruck look on her face then she said " this is so beautiful. "

Miss Khadija smiled and said " go and change. " she went to the changing room and came out after sometime while wearing off white Eastern traditional gharara with white motives and golden embellishments work over it then she looked at herself in the mirror and asked
" is it looking good because I never wear such clothes it feels so different. "

Everyone remained staring at her because she was looking breathtakingly beautiful in that attire then she looked at them in confusion with an innocent look on her face then Miss Khadija asked beauticians to set her dopata.

She didn't wear her hijab and they styled her hair in a low bun and made her wear a white Gajra around her bun, they made her wear her dopata and covered her front body while covering her one shoulder with one hem and then placed its one side over her head while they decided to cover her with a shawl over her head to cover her face and she'll remove that shawl after reaching home so no need to wear veil and hijab and keep it like that, she wore traditional jewellery matching to that dress over her head called tika and necklace around her neck with earrings and then she wore white Gajras in her both wrists and traditional sandals.

She was looking totally different from the usual brides and she was obviously looking the most beautiful bride they have ever seen. Then Miss Khadija smiled and said " Abdullah is going to be the luckiest man on earth to have such a beautiful wife. "

That's when Hezlin got to know she's going to marry Abdullah about whom Molana always used to talk about and he always mentions that he's his beloved student. She lowered her gaze as she thought about Jungkook then she took a sigh and speak to herself " we were never meant to be together... never. "

On the other hand Abdullah got ready while wearing the dress Molana sent him and asked him to wear that, he came out of his bathroom while wearing an all white kurta shalwar while he was rubbing towel on his wet hair.

He stood Infront of the mirror and looked at himself while started to stare in the mirror and felt tears in his eyes then he said " I'm sorry Angel... I'm really sorry. "

He wiped his tears and took a sigh then he started getting ready while he styled his hair perfectly aside and applied his perfume and wore his wrist watch then he wore his cufflinks and then he took out a blue coat from the bag sent by Molana and he wore over his kurta then he looked at himself in the mirror and said
" woah... i never thought this would look that good though. "

He took a deep breath and then he left from his house as it was already evening and they have decided to held a simple nikkah with just main people like Molana and his wife and some gawah and they decided to held a reception after her mother's operation as doctors were examine her condition and gave time for 2 days.

He left in his car and he bought some dry fruits and dates sweets as the ritual to serve after nikkah. He reached at the masjid and made sure that everything was done perfectly then he saw Molana Mehmood and his family also came in their car and he walked near them and greeted Molana while Miss Khadija and Hezlin were still sitting in the car and Hezlin was fully covered in a shawl veil.

Molana asked Miss Khadija to take Hezlin into the halls and there nikkah registrar will come for her nikkah. She did what he said and Abdullah left with Molana towards other hall.

They all sat in the hall with gawah and nikkah registrar and then Molana said
" start nikkah with the name of Allah. "

Abdullah felt his heart raced up immediately and he started breathing heavily as he was sitting there while lowering his gaze and he felt his palms getting sweaty then nikkah registrar started the nikkah

" do you Mohammad Abdullah accept Hezlin Fatima as your wife. "

___________________

A/N

And we created you in pairs

Don't forget to vote lovelies :)

Love from Mahi ♡

Now I deserve a great applause because I proved that I'm a twist breaker 😂... none of you imagined this and look I proved that I'm Jeon's wonder woman 💃😂❤️...

I just want hell alot of comments and votes then I'll post next chapter 😂🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 23.5K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
49.9K 2.8K 35
it's an taekook Indian based story... so Jeon Jungkook who belongs to a rich family and he himself is CEO of their company... his family consist of h...
3.9K 262 9
"we all wears scar, find someone who makes your feel beautiful" and jungkook did, he found the one who never judge him, hate him for his scars. Inst...
9.7K 687 9
When a mafia comes to Seoul on a mission to dismantle the raa'iq mosque for his business and he gets to meet a Muslimah for which he stayed there til...