The 3 Boys

By JenBalaguer

The three boys in the story are the most annoying thing in my life apart from bullying, I will tell you about... More

Haven't seen you in years 2
The awaited return 3

When i was born 1

0 0 0
By JenBalaguer

I was born in 2011... I have a religion, and in that religion there is a room full of children and good manners are taught there, I was born maybe a week ago, I was brought to our religion, I am a very newborn baby. when I was brought to our Religion, many people were lifting me up, they were happy to see me, I was 4 years old, I was going to a room full of children, I must admit that I was happy there because I had many play with my friends....

I'm 7 years old at this age my mind is already working, I can understand what people say, I can speak, I can answer the questions people ask me, all of that i can do at the age of 7... This is where I will start to meet 3 men who I thought would be my good friends, but they turned out to be wrong😔😔.

The first man I met among them was Aeron, that's his name. I really don't want to talk about him anymore. The food I ate earlier was delicious, but I have to tell the story...

Do you know that we are children, we always hurt each other even though he knows to himself that I am younger than him, I am 7 and he is 8 for almost a year. Hahahaha, A really hurtful Hahahaha...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 72 19
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
278 4 9
ermmm yeah *cough* the title says it all *sneezes*
1K 68 8
Its my imagination don't compare to reality
344K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...