Yona of the Dawn: past and Fu...

By Anime_lover1014

Yona, her friends and enemies alike are brought to a theater room to view their past and future. They will le... More

Bring Everyone Here
Princess Yona
Shattered Bonds
Hidden Strength
Distant Skies
Just Breathing
The Wind Tribe
The Spear in my Heart
It's My Decision
Roar
Crimson Hair
Accession of the New King
Fate
The Chosen Door
Not A Chapter

The Valley That The Voice of God Calls

110 3 0
By Anime_lover1014

"Alright everyone we're about to continue viewing. But before we do that I'll be bring in a few more people," said Zari.

"Oh, and who would be coming," asked Su-Won.

"Some people that Zeno knows quite well actually," said Zari as she snapped her fingers.

As the bright light faded and everyone saw who the new comers were Zeno was the first to move.

"How is this possible," asked Zeno as he hugged his long passed friends.

"I have brought them here to watch everyone's journey," said Zari.

As Zeno brought his fellow dragons and king to where Yona and were confused until Zari gave them the memories of what everyone has seen so far.

"So my reincarnation has been betrayed and now is going on a journey to find the other dragons," said Hiryuu.

"That's correct. So is everyone ready to continue," said Zari.

"Yeah, let's continue," said Yona.

["So you're...a priest? I was told that my uncle, Yu-Hon, drove all the priests out...so I thought you'd be a lot older," said Yona.
"Well, my predecessor was. But now I've replaced him," said Ik-Su.
"So you knew I'd be coming here?" asked Yona.
"Sure did. It's my job to share the voice of god with everyone. God gives me information about all sorts of things that are happening out in the world," said Ik-Su.
"It's not much of a job. You don't even make any money. All you do is pray all day. All that fishy talk about the "voice of god" is what got you guys kicked out of the temple," said Yun.
"Why were you kicked out?" asked Yona.
"Wait, what?" said Yun.]

"Is there not a priest at the palace right now," asked Hiryuu.

"No, I'm sorry to say that my father drove away the priest before we were born," said Su-Won.

"Well it can't be helped right now but hopefully by watching this you'll learn why I had a temple made for them at the palace," said Hiryuu.

["You lived in the palace, but you don't know?" said Yun.
'I'm even...ignorant about things that went on in the palace itself...,' thought Yona.
"Ngh...," said Hak.
"Hak! Oh, Hak...," said Yona.
"Out of the way. He's got a fever," said Yun.
'Hak...No...Don't die,' thought Yona.
"The fever won't break for a while, because he had an operation. The worst should be over after tonight," said Yun.
"Please save him!" said Yona.
"Uh, that's what I'm doing. I don't want him to die on me. But I'm not a doctor. You shouldn't just assume I'd help. You haven't ever thanked me for saving you," said Yun.]

"Sorry if I was to hard on you then Yona. I was still a bit bitter from when I was younger," said Yun.

"It's fine Yun. I was naive back then. I realized while traveling with everyone that my father hid a lot from me weather to protect me or something else but I am learning more while traveling as well," said Yona.

"Zeno thinks that is the best way to learn about new places," said Zeno.

["Have you even thanked him? He nearly died protecting you," said Yun.
"It's all right. Death isn't here for him today. He'll...come back. Yun. Be nice to her," said Ik-Su.
"But...I can't stand...royalty and the nobility," said Yun.
"She's...fighting...battles of her own," said Ik-Su.
"Um...Thank you...for saving me. Could you please teach me...about priest? I don't know anything about you...and I don't want to stay ignorant," said Yona.
"First of all, I'm not a priest. I just look after Ik-Su since he's too much of a flake to take care of himself," said Yun.]

"How long have you helped Ik-Su out," asked Su-Won.

"A long time. We meet when I was a little kid. I'm not sure on the exact number of years," said Yun.

["He was really young when they were thrown out of the palace. He was still in training as a priest. The temple was destroyed...and lots of priests were arrested and executed. Earlier, you asked why they were thrown out. They had an authority...that even the king couldn't overrule," said Yun.
"Not even the king...?" said Yona.
"That's right. The priest were revered as servant of gods. They were deeply involved in national matters and polities. Sometimes they decided wars would play out...or even brought down kings. They justified it as the wrath of god. Obviously they king resented the extient of their influence," said Yun.]

"You know now that it's being explained it sounds like it was the king before king Il that kicked out the priest but I could be wrong," said the water general.

"I'm pretty sure it was a combination of king Il, his father and brother as well," said Mun-Deok.

["When king Il's father, Ju-Nam was king. Koka was annexing other countries territories. A lot of that was prince Yu-Hon's doing. The priest were a threat to the throne's power, and Yu-Hon needed them out of the way," said Yun.
"So that's why my uncle got rid of them...it must be tough living in such a desolate place," said Yona.
"It's not. I don't like dealing with people...and Ik-Su finds it relaxing here. The towns ae packed with poor people. A few folks in the capital...are the only ones who're well-off. Ik-Su's too tender hearted. He wants to help everyone...but it's impossible. And that depresses him. He's completely helpless without me," said Yun.
"Thank you. Please...tell me more later," said Yona.]

"You two have a good bond between you," said the earth general.

"I have to agree. You can see that you both care for each other," said Hiryuu.

['Hurry and get well...Hak. Hak's gone!' thought Yona.
"Hak...Hak, you stupid--!" said Yona.
"Huh...I wasn't expecting that. You're sitting out here in the dark...and insulting me? After I made a miraculous recovery? Guess you're doing find then. What's the matter? Did you have a scary dream?" said Hak.
"I wouldn't cry about that!" said Yona.
"Oh no?" said Hak.
"Where were you?" asked Yona.
"I went looking for my glaive," said Hak.
"Then you should've woken me up!" said Yona.
"I see," said Hak.]

"You're already awake," said Gaji.

"Yep, I was," said Hak.

"That's not normal," said Jun-Ha.

["You can't sleep by yourself, huh? You need me right beside you?" said Hak.
"You dummy! You're hurt! How could you leave?! You...you got injured so badly...you're so reckless...I thought you were going to die! Don't go off...without telling me. I need you...right here with me. You're...making me wanna die," said Yona.
"Huh? All those tears on your homely face...are getting to me. It makes me...want to die...so I can see...how hard...you'll cry then," said Hak.]

"What is going right now," said the fire general.

"I don't know. What does it look like to you," said Hak.

["If you didn't want me to, you could've just moved," said Hak.
"What do you mean? I wanted to check your fever, but I headbutted you instead. Did I miss something?" said Yona.
"N-nope. This fever's making me act weird. But it's not as bad as before. You hair...I'm so sorry. It's my fault," said Hak.
"It's fine. My head feels lighter! And anyway...I've always...hated it...," said Yona.
' "Well, I think...your hair's wonderful." ' thought Yona.
"Besides, it looks fine...doesn't it?" said Yona.
' "I need you right here with me." ' thought Hak.
"You're right. Your head's nothing special...but your hair looks nice," said Hak.
"I'm gonna sew your mouth shut," said Yona.
'She talks like it's nothing. But even though her hair's too short to put up now...she's still...clinging to that hairpin,' thought Hak.]

"Are you two always like that," asked Hiryuu.

"Pretty much unless we have to be serious about something. But, that's mostly if we are about to go somewhere dangerous for all of us," said Yona.

["Huh? A priest's house? This place?" asked Hak.
"Yeah," said Yona.
"Wow, what an amazing coincidence. I get that he's in hiding here, but...I pictured a priest's house as more like a shrine," said Hak.
"Hey! Don't just dig in without permission!" said Yun.
"Have mercy on me, O Lord priest," said Hak.
"I'm not a priest!" said Yun.
"Speaking of which, I wonder where he went...um...sir priest? What's the matter?" asked Yona.
"Oh...I had a dream...about you. You...and our world. Princess Yona...do you want to hear the voice of god?" asked Ik-Su.
"Mun-Deok told me...to find a priest who'd show me what path to take. Is that path...what you want to show me?" asked Yona.]

"I wonder what will be said," said Hiryuu.

"It's more than likely a prophecy about her and her generation of dragon," said Abbi.

["I thought I was supposed to stay put and not do anything. But I was hunted down. Hak was almost killed...and I almost died too," said Yona.
'My blood...began to burn. It got so hot that I felt like it was going to boil. I can stand on my own two feet,' thought Yona.
"I wanted to live. I wasn't going to let anyone...take away my life, or Hak's. That's all I wish for right now. So I don't see much point in asking god...," said Yona.
"No. Your idea of living...is not a life of peace. For you...living means calling up a storm...that will shake Kokka to it's very foundations," said Ik-Su.
"Sir priest?" asked Yona.
"If you want to live honestly...and if that burning blood of your...cant be controlled...then I'll share the voice of god with you," said Ik-Su.]

"Oh come on. We have to wait until the next one to hear what was said," said Gaji.

"Do we want to continue or take a break," asked Zari.

"We all would like to continue to with the next one," said Su-Won.

"Very well then. Then let's continue," said Zari.

(New chapter update. Hope everyone enjoys the chapter. Leave a vote and comment if you did.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 3K 25
You y/n, former personal servant to the late princess Yona, are traveling around Kouka kingdom after the death of king-il II and his precious daughte...
291K 6.6K 97
Akatsuki no Yona One Shots!! Yay! I do not own any of the anime character, the anime, or the manga. I made this book for your entertainment. Please e...
1.9K 32 35
what if demon existed in the world of yona of the dawn, but not just any demons what if it was muzan and the 12 kizuki but only a select few knew ab...
57.5K 1.6K 23
Aria is a normal high school student with good friends, family and a necklace which she adores. With her long dark hair always swaying behind her and...