Criminal Forgery [Wriolette]

By Loxermp

Wriothesley, a criminal who was arrested at the age of 18 and released 5 years later, began his reputation as... More

⚖️/Chapter 1
⚖️/Chapter 2
⚖️/Chapter 3
⚖️/Chapter 4
⚖️/Chapter 5
⚖️/Chapter 6
⚖️/Chapter 7
⚖️/Chapter 8
⚖️/Chapter 9
⚖️/Chapter 10
⚖️/Chapter 11
⚖️/Chapter 12
⚖️/Chapter 14
⚖️/Chapter 15
⚖️/Chapter 16
⚖️/Chapter 17
⚖️/Chapter 18
⚖️/Chapter 19
⚖️/Chapter 20
⚖️/Chapter 21
⚖️/Chapter 23
⚖️/Chapter 22
⚖️/Chapter 24
⚖️/Chapter 25
⚖️/Chapter 26
⚖️/Chapter 27
⚖️/Chapter 28
⚖️/Chapter 29
⚖️/Chapter 30
⚖️/Chapter 31
⚖️/Chapter 32
⚖️/Chapter 33
⚖️/Chapter 34 (FINAL)

⚖️/Chapter 13

904 20 6
By Loxermp

"Just make sure that everything goes well when attempting to break into Neuvillette's office then."
Wriothesley just said this with a soft smile as he looked at Clorinde while waving goodbye to her...
____________________________

On the evening of that day, Wriothesley was in his office in Meropide, waiting for the time when most guards at the Court of Fontaine fell asleep.
That day, Neuvillette was asleep in his own office, so perhaps Wriothesley's plan could go wrong.

"This is it, the time when everyone will be asleep. I hope this plan could go as planned."
Wriothesley said with a smirk on his face.
The Fortress of Meropide is already silent, as Clorinde has already got into Neuvillette's office and is currently in a hidden place, waiting for Wriothesley to arrive in the court.

Wriothesley would then head to Neuvillette's office through the underground tunnel leading to the court.

After a while, Wriothesley managed to get to Neuvillette's office, and was prepared to make false documents saying that he had regained his position as the Lord of the Fortress of Meropide and saying that he was free from being a prisoner in Meropide. Neuvillette was sitting in the chair, sleeping.

Wriothesley was feeling both happy and relieved that he's now able to get close to Neuvillette's office without anybody suspecting him.
"Neuvillette is still sound asleep on the chair like usual. There's no way anybody's going to wake him up now."
He thought.
Wriothesley then entered the office with a soft smile, before approaching the chair where Neuvillette was sleeping. Wriothesley then started to prepare the documents needed to forge.

As Wriothesley wrote the forged documents saying he had regained his position as the Lord of the Fortress of Meropide, Neuvillette woke up feeling someone's presence, and looked at Wriothesley.
"Love...What are you doing in my office?"
He asked, sleepy.

Wriothesley was feeling a bit shocked as Neuvillette woke up from his sleep, before Neuvillette asked him what he was doing in his office.
"I... Uhm... Oh... You're awake? Well... Neuvillette... I actually have a great news for you."
Wriothesley then spoke while trying to hide the forged documents from Neuvillette and quickly changing the subject right now.

Neuvillette looked at the documents Wriothesley was hiding and then looked at Wriothesley again, his expression confused.
"What happened?"
Neuvillette already suspected that Wriothesley might be falsifying documents saying that Neuvillette left Wriothesley to return to lead Meropide.
But it was too early to draw conclusions.

Wriothesley was starting to feel a bit panicked as Neuvillette is looking at the documents, before Wriothesley quickly came up with an excuse for this right now.
"Well... It's uh... Well, the Court of Fontaine has voted, and... Uhm... They told me that I'm now free to lead Meropide. Here... Look at the documents."
Wriothesley then handed over the falsified documents to Neuvillette, before Neuvillette took a look at it.

Neuvillette took the documents and read them.
Then he looked at Wriothesley with his usual serious expression and raised an eyebrow.
"The Court of Fontaine does not vote on whether you return to lead Meropide or not, who decides is the Chief Justice, in this case, me."
Neuvillette said, mentioning that he realized Wriothesley was lying.

Wriothesley was starting to feel disappointed right now, as he didn't know how Neuvillette will react to this.
"Oh crap... He noticed."
He thought.
Wriothesley then sighed at Neuvillette's reaction, as he knew that he can't hide the forged documents to Neuvillette anymore.
"I... Well... I... I... Yeah, you got me... It's actually me who wants to lead Meropide again, not the Court..."

Neuvillette sighed and placed the documents on the table. Wriothesley was so nervous that he failed to hide the forged documents he made.
"Wriothesley, you know very well that for this action I can grant you more years in prison, right?"
Neuvillette said.

"Actually... I... I... Uhm... Yeah, I know that... I just... Well, uhm... I'm sorry but... I feel like I have the need to lead Meropide again, you know? It's just that... It's just that I can't just sit here in Meropide doing nothing at all after all!"
Wriothesley then said this with a smile again, hoping that Neuvillette will forgive him from trying to falsify the results to lead Meropide.

Neuvillette sighed again, his expression serious but tired.
"I gave you 10 years in prison, you've been there for weeks and you've already escaped, you've regained the respect of the guards of Meropide. Wriothesley, you think I don't know, but I know you're still treated as the Lord of the Fortress of Meropide there, you just don't have that title in Fontaine."
He arranged the forged documents in his office desk drawer as further evidence of Wriothesley's crimes.
"The Court of Fontaine has cameras everywhere, I also knew about your plan with Clorinde, and I also know that she is hiding in this room."
Neuvillette said.

Clorinde came out of hiding and crossed her arms.
"That's not funny! Tch."
She grumbled.

Neuvillette looked at Wriothesley and spoke again.
"Listen, I can let you become the Lord of Meropide again, but only after you serve 10 years in prison."

Wriothesley then went silent for 5 seconds after Neuvillette gave his condition, before he finally responded with a sigh.
"Alright... I guess I'll take that condition. I'll serve the 10 years in prison if that means I could become the Lord of Meropide again... As for Clorinde..."
Wriothesley then looks at Clorinde with a smirk on his face, while also making a peace gesture as he speaks.
"Oh don't worry about her, she's a good person."

Clorinde rolled her eyes and said nothing, she totally didn't want to be there.

Neuvillette maintained his serious expression and responded to Wriothesley.
"You're welcome, and I'm sorry about that, it's just my job as a judge."
He said, grabbing Wriothesley around the waist and kissing him.

Wriothesley was a bit shocked and blushed at Neuvillette kissing him out of nowhere, before he then kissed Neuvillette back.
"Yeah, I know... It's alright... I understand that it's your job to enforce the laws that are meant to protect and benefit the people of Fontaine."
Wriothesley then continued to kiss Neuvillette, as it seems like he's very thankful to Neuvillette now that he's given Wriothesley the chance to lead Meropide again.

They continued kissing, until Clorinde cleared her throat and looked at them with an annoyed face.
"Wriothesley, let's go back to Meropide."

Wriothesley then quickly pulled away from Neuvillete's kiss, before looking at Clorinde with a confused look on his face.
"Huh, okay. Well, we better go back before it gets too late."
Wriothesley then quickly got up from the chair, before looking at Clorinde while trying to hide his blush.
"Are you sure you don't want to stay at the court for a bit longer, Clorinde?"

Neuvillette stared at Wriothesley as he spoke.

Clorinde rolled her eyes again, her expression tired from dealing with this.
"Stay here for what? To watch you suck Neuvillette's dick? No thanks."
She said.

Wriothesley had then started to blush again after hearing Clorinde speaking, as he just looked at Clorinde while still feeling the blush on his face.
"Eh... Wait, that's not what I meant about staying here... Well, whatever..."
Wriothesley then walked up to Clorinde.
"Anyways, we better return to the Fortress of Meropide right now before it gets too late."
He then waited for Clorinde to follow him.

Clorinde didn't even wait for Wriothesley, she just walked until she reached the secret underground passage that took you to Meropide.

Neuvillette waved goodbye to Wriothesley, he smiled slightly.
"Good luck, I love you."

Wriothesley then gave Neuvillette one of his signature smirks and a peace sign, as he waved back to Neuvillette while having a soft smile on his face.
"I appreciate it. And good luck to you too. Take care."
Wriothesley then quickly turned around, before following Clorinde through the underground passage way, as he also wanted to return to the Fortress of Meropide right now.

Neuvillette didn't say anything, his expression remained serious and outside it started to rain, Neuvillette was sad.
"Wriothesley didn't say he loved me..."
He thought.

Wriothesley was also sad about what Neuvillette had thought about him, as he wanted to say "I love you too" to Neuvillette before he had left for Meropide.

Wriothesley continued to follow Clorinde through the underground passage way, as he still hadn't noticed that she didn't wait him for him at first...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 756 9
━✦𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄, 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 In which, the Iudex raises a child who was abandoned right before his eyes. Except, he neither kn...
9.8K 445 13
❝ ... Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow--this is my promise to you ... ❞ - neuvillette. - His eyes widened...
174K 3.5K 28
This will be a Wriolette (Wriothesley x Neuvillette) fanfiction based on a rp I've done. ---------------------------------------------------------- I...
29.5K 683 11
《 𝐀𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ 𝐀 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫...