A demon in New York (ROTTMNT...

By GemStone418

Credit @AnimeLoverirl111 for the book idea In Taisho Era, Tanjirou had become a demon slayer to avenge his de... More

Character info
Love Interest
Mystic Mayhem
A new Home
Origami Tsunami
Donnie's Gifts

War and Pizza

1.8K 58 24
By GemStone418

💮💮💮💮💮💮

New York City

Taking place in the best places for kids, Alberto's Pizzeria, with music playing inside.

Inside the pizzeria, kids run around, eating pizza and playing arcade games.

Working at the pizzeria was April O'Neil, who was standing a claw machine. The sound of a child giggling was coming from inside the machine as April looks for him

"How did you even get in there?" April asked as she used the claw arm and manages to grab the kid by his shirt and lifted him up

Before she could drop him to the drop shuts but got startled, dropping the kid when her boss appeared behind her.

Annoyed, the manager said to April "I hope we aren’t headed for another of your ‘epic party fails’, Party Captain O’Neil."

She turned to him and said "No way, sir. Tonight’s the night I’m finally getting a party all the way through Albearto’s happy birthday song and cake."

"You better, because this is your last chance." The manager told her before walking away

She mutters to herself with confidence "You got this, Party Captain O’Neil."

The kid in the machine pressed his cheek against the glass and gave her a thumbs up.

💮💮💮💮💮💮

April then stands onstage in front of the curtained area, facing the crowded children and birthday boy

Hyped, April yelled out "Get hyped, kids! Coming to the stage to sing ‘Happy Birthday’, give a big WHAT UP to the Cheese Master of Bear-imonies"

The curtained opened revealing the animatronics, April continues "Albearto and his Fun time Band, Cheery Tomato and President Pepperoni!"

As the animatronics stood still, Alberto was the first to speak up "Bon giorno, kiddies!  I hear someone’s a year older today, and I’m not just talking about my underwear."

President Pepperoni rimshots the joke with his drums

The birthday boy, Tommy just stared "uh" as the boy next to him chuckled

"Okay, sing with me, kiddies! Happy–" Albearto was about to sing until Timmy called out "Hey, Albearto."

He throws a mug of soda while the rest of the kids cheer.

"No!" April watched as the mug flew over her head, and lands into Albeartos mouth as soda was slashed in his mouth

Electricity starts crackling and Albearto’s whole body shakes as he speaks gibberish. An explosion and fire shoots up from Albearto’s back, before falling on his face.

They were silent for a moment until a kid yelled out "Boo!" The kids starts running around, yelling and throwing things

In a panic, April takes her phone out, almost got it smacked out of her hands from a kid, but luckily she caught her phone. She cries down and found Donnie's listing and calls him

Donnie answered as a screen of him appeared, behind him a flying microwave wearing boxing gloves shoots lasers at his brothers.

He said "You are conversing with Donatello." Y/N jumps in and hums a hello

Crouching on the floor, hiding from the destructive kids, April said to Donnie "Dude, I need your help."

"For you, anything. As long as it does not involve bees, or spiders, or beach balls. Please not beach balls." He shuddered as Y/N looked at him then at the phone. An explosion happened behind the two, which Donnie ignores and Y/N more interested to talk to April

"Can you fix Albearto? He broke before singing 'Happy Birthday.", April asked him.

Donnie's eyes soon widened, before he turned to the others. "April still hasn't gotten through the 'Happy Birthday' song yet, guys.", Donnie told them.

Rpah jumps in and asks "April still hasn't gotten through the 'Happy Birthday' song?"

"Am I on speaker?" April asked, in disbelief.

"Or cake, actually" Donnie added, with a shrug.

Leo scoffed and chuckled "Or cake?"

Y/N tilted her head to the side of what was happening

"Albearto’s is the pizza place, right?  We’ll be right over." Raph said

"Hey, if you guys are in the middle of something . . ." The call got hung up before she could say more

As she stares at her phone, the double doors at the back burst open and the turtles and Y/N appear, striking a pose. Raph yelled out "Fixers in the house, swooping in to save the day!"

Y/N waved and ran to April for a hug

April stood up and laid Y/N's head "That was fast. Actually, I just needed Donnie."

"Oh, we know, we just came for the free pizza.  Remember, blend in like you’re a birthday robot." Raph explained as he, Leo and Mikey acted and walked like robots. Leo made robot noises as Mikey said "Aye, aye, captain."

As she turned over to Donnie, she said "So, Donnie, hopefully this will be a quick fix."

Donnie actually torn Albearto apart and give him a complete fix. As he fixes Albearto's headless body, he looks up "Eh?  Uh" he gave him a thumbs up

"Or a total tear-down. That works." April said through her teeth and cringes.

She then heard screams of children, outside the curtains. As she opened the curtains, she gasped as she saw the  kids were going wild. They were fighting each other, hanging around, one was chugging ice cream as a few looked traumatized.

Y/N watches as well and looked up at April and hums

"I know this is really bad, Y/n" April said as she was freaking out

In the back, Donnie explained as he was still fixing Albearto "And short-circuiting con-qu-ered.  Now to juice up his -"

April turns to Donnie and said to him "That’s enough.  I just need him to sing ‘Happy Birthday’ and quiet the kids down so I don’t get fired."

"Oh, sure, he could just sing it.  Or he could dazzle!" Donnie said as his robotic arms from his she did jazz hands

"Please, please, no dazzling." April begs

He explained as he tinkers with Albearto’s controls and starts putting him back together "You know, he might end up being the greatest entertainer-bot of his generation.  And voila, Albearto 2.14.2.  I upgraded my upgrade in the middle of the upgrade."

As he held up a control box and presses a button to start "Now, to sync him to my remote, and it’s showtime!"

Albearto activates as he strokes a pose "Bon giorno, kiddies!"

"Yeah, let’s go give Timmy the Albearto-iest birthday ever." April said. She then turned to Y/N "but I'm gonna get the kids back. Y/N, mind helping me out?"

Y/N nods as she hums a smile

"Great, now can you gather all the kids back to their seats" Y/N nods and heads out.

As she stood on stage, she looked around the wild kids. She starts thinking for a bit and gets an idea, blends in and grabs all the kids back to their seats.

Y/n shrinks down to a kid's size and starts running to the kids. One of her demon abilities, able to change her size

With fast speed, she grabs every kid and has them seated in front of the stage.

She then grabs the last kid, which was Timmy. She seated him down, he was about to yell at her but stopped when he saw her cute face.

Y/N looked at him with her pink eyes as she adjusted his crown. She smiled as she fixed his crown and patted his head.

She hums before running off to the front. Besides helping April, she actually was curious to see and animatronic show, so she was excited to see

Backstage, April steps out of the curtains and grabs the curtain pull. She turned to Donnie as he held his remote control box and asked "You ready?"

Donnie activates the remote and gives her a thumbs up "Yep."

April pulls the cord and the curtain opens, revealing the new Albearto, but he is holding a guitar and plays a power chord. "Bon giorno, kiddies!" Albearto said

A pink-haired kid asked as Timmy crossed his arms "Is he going to break again?"

"Not on my watch. Again." April said

"Hold on to your birthday hats, kiddies." He starts playing his guitar along with his band, as they play rock music "Whoa!"

Donnie then said with pride "And now, for a little guitar solo." He pressed a button from his remote "You’re welcome."

Albearto then played his guitar behind his back "Check me out, I’m shredding this guitar like its mozzarella."

"Looking good, D!" April cheered

As the kids cheered, along with Y/N enjoying the show, Albearto continues playing; hopping around on the stage at the same time, until he starts shaking and malfunctioning.

Donnie saw what was happening "Uh, hold on.  No, no, no, no.  He should not be glitching.  He should be rocking and or rolling!" Albeartos was glitch and began to spin around

"Donnie." April called out his name

As he looked at his remote control box, he saw the problem "Oh, no, oh, the battery." The control box was out of battery "Oh, I knew I forgot to change something.  I can’t stop him!"

Albearto then thrusted the pizza guitar into a spotlight, electrocuting him.

The kids stopped cheering, as Donnie, Y/N, and April all gave looks of shock.

Y/N felt something was wrong, and immediately she growled as her pink eyes trained to slits again.

The electrocution was very intense, he started to have images flashed into his eyes, until he exploded a bit.

The lights all go out, as Albearto falls back.

The kids are now covered in soot, as Timmy coughed out back dust

In a panic, April grabs her hair as Donnie weakly said "Ta-Da"

Meanwhile, the other turtles are in the kitchen munching on pizza when the power goes out in the kitchen as well. "This can't be good...", Raph said.

💮💮💮💮💮💮

As Albearto wasn't moving and static came from his body, April slides in so she can still save the party "Okay, so that happened.  But we can still sing ‘Happy Birthday’ without him."

As she starts singing, Albearto beings to stand up, as it groans

The kids looked terrified of what's behind April. Y/N growls and was ready to attack

Slowly, Albearto steps forward "Hey diddly ho, kiddies."

As he leans over the kids, with pure Terror in their eyes "Time to pump this party up. Let’s play!"

Albertsons was missing the skin of his arm and half his face. The kids starts running and screaming in terror

"Donnie, can you, um . . . ." April looks over at Donnie, hoping he can fix the problem

Immed he starts pressing tye buttons hard "I can fix this. I can fix this, I can fix this, I can fix this." He then starts banging his head on the control box "I can totally fix this."

Before he continues to bang his face on the box, he ends up smashing it into pieces

April facepalmed herself as Donnie said "You know what, it turns out I cannot fix this."

The sound of Timmy's scream was heard, April ran towards them to save him.

Albearto laughs maniacally as he reaches for the birthday.

April grabs a pizza tray. Before Albearto could reach for the kid, April came in front of him and swings the tray at him "Play nice, Albearto!"

Albearto groans as both of his hands go flying through the air. He looked at his hands before turning back to April

She walks backwards as Timmy clings to April’s arm. She pulled her arm away and told the boy "Run, kid!"

Timmy runs away screaming.

Albearto lifts his right arm revealing robotic claws "Whoopsie, thanks for the claws, April." He roars as he sings arm, ready to strike April

April holds the platter up in front of her face, embracing for impact "He knows my name?"

"These are way better to open gifts with." Albeartos said as he starts slashing Timmy's presents into shreds

April then noticed that he was distracted. Immediately she turned to the kids that were hiding under a table "Who wants to play a little game of follow the leader to safety?""

She leads the way as the kids run after her to the door.

April held the door as the kids run out screaming "And tell your friends to celebrate at Albearto's after you’re done fleeing for your lives."

She slams the door shut after the last kid. Panting then gasped as Albeartos appeared behind her.

Laughing, Albearto as April faced him. Before he could strike, Raph appeared and punched him in the face "Knuckle sandwich!"

Albearto then flies through the air and crashes into a table, crushing it. He immediately sits up and turns his upper body to the turtles, completely "Bon giorno, kiddies!"

Raph said as his brother and Y/N who was in her normal size were ready to fight "We’ll fix it, April. He may have the crazy, but we got the numbers.  Go ahead and bounce if you need to."

"Don’t leave, I haven’t handed out the party invitations yet." Albeato then shot out power cords from his mouth as it strikes Cheery Tomato then President Pepperoni.

He extracted the cords as the two animatronics came to life and stood by Albearto in a fighting stance.

Donnie said as he was a bit cautious "Uh, he’s bringing the robots to life."

"No sweat, still got this." Raph said.

Albearto turned his head backwards as he shot more cords from his mouth and struck into the Whack-a-Vole arcade game. The Vole animatronics came out of the game and lined up with the animatronics.

As Raph noticed where there were more, he asked April shyly "Uh, you didn’t have plans right now, did you, April?"

April chuckled a bit "Oh, I’m staying.  I am the Party Captain, and I am saving Timmy’s party from disaster."

A kid yelled which caught their attention and looked over. The yelling was from Yummy who was sitting in front of the Whack-A-Vole game as the boles surrounded him

"Right after I save Timmy."

The group leaps into action as Albearto and his band charges at then six.

April runs then drops down on her knees as she slides underneath the Animatronics.

As the turtles and Y/N fight the animatronics, April calls out to the birthday boy "Timmy!"

"Lady!" Timmy cries out, reaching for April until she tackles him and holds him in her arm as she stands on the arcade game.

As the voles surround her, April looks over and grabs the mallet "Yeah!  It’s go time."

The machine beeps and shows a sign ‘Let’s Play’, as the game begins

Growling, the voles charge at her but Spikes smashes them back as Timmy was behind her. Every strike she did, earns her points.

Unknowingly, three holes popped out behind her and leapt at her. Before she could react, Timmy strikes the voles with the second mallet, saving her

Proud, April said "Oh, yeah!  Nice shot, birthday boy!"

Timmy giggled at her praise.

A slow menacing laughter caught there attention as they saw another animatronic coming towards them in a rocket ride

It keeps laughing as it drops a coin into the slot. It started rocking back and forth as it was picking up speed. The rocket then flies off the pedestal and strikes them

Luckily, April grabs Timmy and dodges it as the rocket explodes the Arcade game.

As April held Timmy, the kid that was stuck in the claw machine, kicked the bottom panel open and slid out "Yippee, I’m free!"

April then shoves Timmy into the claw kid and shuts the door, for their safety

The two popped their head out as they turned to April "You’ll be safer in here.  Plus, you have a new friend." She then yelled as a bunch of voles tackled her

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Arcade area

Mikey was slammed hard against the Skee-Ball arcade game as he was stunned.

In Front of him and the one that threw Mikey was President Pepperoni who said to him "President Pepperoni wants you for my punching bag."

Conscious, Mikey sat up "Huh?  Ooh." He then noticed a sleep ball in his view. An idea came in his head, so he grabs the ball before winding up his arm then throws it at the animatronic.

President Pepperoni saw the ball coming, he spun around and smacks the ball back with his length of pepperoni.

Mikey dodges the incoming ball and surprisingly, the ball smacks around the game before going to the middle hole, setting off the red light on the game, knowing it was a high score

Mikey saw the light then saw the tickets flying out of the game

"All right, making it rain!  Ha!" Mikey grabs more of the skee-balls and starts fling ing then at President Pepperoni

He tries to hit some back but ends up missing and getting hit by them.

Mikey then throws his Kusari-fundo at the pepperoni stick animatronic. His weapon wraps around him and yanks him forward, slamming his head into the Skee-ball game.

As more tickets came out, Mikey said in victory "Fourscore and twenty more tickets!"

💮💮💮💮💮💮

The ballPit

Donnie groans as he crawls out from underneath the ball pit.

Cheery Tomato came out and starts bouncing on him as it cheers cutely

"Oh, you’re so cute, but so mean." Donnie said as Cheery Tomato keeps bouncing on him

Donnie turned on his back as the arms from his she came out and aimed at the tomato animatronic "Why do I always go for your type?"

His robotic arms latch onto her appendages to deliver a heavy electrical charge. After that, she melts and slides out of the arms. 

She fell into the ballPit and slowly sank. She said as she held a button "This doesn’t make Cheery cheery." She pressed the button as she was down the pit as the red light from the button beeps.

Donnie knew what it was and scrambles out of the ball pit.  He takes cover as the ball pit explodes.

"Oh, I’ll never eat ketchup again." Donnie groans as Cheery Tomatoes remains plop down behind him

💮💮💮💮💮💮

With Albearto

Leo strikes and blocks Albearto's attacks "You’d think as a birthday bot" he blocks Albearto's attacks as he moves forward "you’d be a little more chill at a birthday party."

Albearto punches him first.  Leo slides back, holding his sword up defensively.  He grunts, seeing Albearto coming at him again, but holding a board. "No, wait . . . ."

Albearto swings the board, slamming Leo into the Managers glass window, cracking it. Inside, the manager is in his chair, hugging a trophy, labeled ‘#1 Boss’. He kisses the trophy as the entire wall behind him cracks.

Back outside, Leo lands on the ground in front of him, knocking him out

Raph gasped as he saw his brother hurt and in trouble. "Power Smash Jitsu." He yelled as he tries to activate his mystic powers, but nothing "Power Smash Jitsu!" He tries again but nothing happened
"Or not."

He then charges Albearto but he grabs him and swings him on top of Leo. Albearto yelled out, "If I can’t have a birthday party, nobody can."

From above, Mikey jumps in with his weapon in hand "Cowabunga!". Albearto then hits Mikey, making him land with the rest of his brothers "I’m going to crack you open like a birthday pinata."

Albearto laughs as he stands over the three turtles. "Oh, your sorry skills make me snicker."

Both Donnie and Y/N appeared as they watched Albearto taunt them "You’re no match for the King of Birthday Parties, that’s for sure."

The two looked over at the birthday cake then at eachother. Y/N hums as she made a plan

Donnie said "I still don't know what your saying, I don't speak humming"

Y/N puffs up her cheeks and decides to demonstrate her plan. She then shrinks down to a child size which surprised Donnie.

Y/N turned to him and started pointing at herself then at the cake then at Albeato.

After a few seconds of processing, Donnie gasped "Of course, something he can't resist. You're a genius as me and adorable"

Y/N puffs up as she was proud

Before Albearto could attack the turtles, Donnie called out to him "Hey, Albearto. You know, you can’t be the King of Birthday Parties" he moves to the side, revealing Little Y/N "if today is this adorable child's birthday and you're not celebrating"

Y/N just stood there with a party hat on and a balloon

Albearto lifts his arms, roaring, but stops as he looks surprised. "A birthday party for a kiddie and I'm not celebrating it. Oh dear how could I forget a kiddies birthday"

"Yes, how can the king of birthday parties, forget this" Donnie grabs Y/N face and shakes it "adorable child's birthday"

Donnie then picks up Y/N and walks over to Albearto, as he steps over his brothers "It's ok, it's not too late, you can still make it up. Through a total accident that’s clearly nobody’s fault."

"You're right, how can Meesy-weesy forget a kiddies birthday, what's more sad. She's Adorable. I'm sorry kiddie" Albearto said to Y/N before running then came back with a cake

Donnie then said as his brothers stood up next to him as he said "Not just a cake, my friend. Why not sing a song for her, we'll sing along with you."

Donnie lifted Y/N in the air like Simba and Rafiki, he sang "Happy birthday to you."

Albearto then sang as well "Happy birthday to–" he got interrupted when April came behind him and smashes his head with her mallet.

The cake then flew out of his hands and hugs Donnie in the face. He managed to not get cake on Y/N.

He licks the cake off his face as Raph ate a piece, while watching April viciously beat Albearto into pieces.

As Albearto powers down, April pants as she is covered in cake. She pointed her mallet at the five and said "Sing with me, guys! I am finishing this party!"

She sings "Happy birthday . ." She then told them "Finish the song!"

The turtles sang awkwardly as Y/N just hums "Dear – Kid – Squirt . . . ."

"Albearto?"

"Happy birthday to you."

As the song was down, the building started to shake and rubble down. They yelled as the building collapsed around them.

As the smoke cleared up, the six looked at the hug mess that they made.

April looked around "Huh?"

Donnie then blurts out "oh yeah guys, Y/N can shrink down into small sizes. Okay bye" he puts Y/N down and jumps off.

The other left as Y/N turned to normal size, waved at her and followed the brothers

April drops her mallet in disbelief, after realizing the restaurant is destroyed.

Timmy, still in the claw machine which was still intact, cheered "Best birthday ever!"

"My restaurant!" The manager came as he was upset as he held his hair

April told him calmly "On the upside, I finally made it through the ‘Happy Birthday’ song."

Manager pulled his hair out and yelled at her "That tears it, O’Neil.  You’re--"

"Fired, yeah, figured." April said as she took off her name tag and dropped it in his hand "You can mail my paycheck.  Peace."

As April walks away, from a corner where Albearto’s head is on the ground. Unknowingly that his eyes flashed on, meaning he will be back.

(Hope you guys like the chapter, see you in the next update)

(As you wait, enjoy this adorable picture of Little Nezuko)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 10.6K 33
I was so useless, I couldn't do anything, except quake before this man, no devil, in fear. Hello, this fan fiction is going to be where Tanjiro becom...
69.5K 3K 24
Sun Wukong & Macaque x Nezuko Reader _______________________________ โMmm hmm!!โž ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐™„๐˜พ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐™๐™Ž| Everyone thought that the flesh-eating d...
1K 52 11
โ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐›๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...
196K 6K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...