Star-Crossed 2

By undisputedchick

"Family don't end in blood." Nadia Roussell life continues. Dean and Nadia welcomed their first child to the... More

cast
additional cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 8

32 3 0
By undisputedchick

One Week Later

Nadia's pov

Today is the day Dean and I let my mom take Deanna to Florida to keep her safe and prevent the dream vision I had of Lucifer using Deanna as a vessel.

I'm not gonna let Lucifer take my daughter and use her as his new vessel. Sam's not here, neither is Cas.

They decided to give Dean and me time alone with Deanna. My mom and Kivon are here as well.

They're getting Deanna's stuff in my mom's car. I held Deanna, she coos in my arms.

I looked at her, trying not to cry. It's the hardest thing for me and Dean to do.

Deanna looks at me, smiling and cooing. I smiled softly.

"There's my happy sweet girl," Dean said, smiling. Deanna smiles at Dean.

I hand Deanna to him. "Hey there, sweet girl," he said, kissing her cheek.

Deanna giggles. I smiled softly, I kissed her cheek as well.

"Well Deanna, you're gonna live with your Gigi Roussell to keep you safe," I said. "Mommy and I have to protect you from something bad happening to you," Dean said.

My mom walks over. "Aww, family picture?" my mom asked. Dean and I nodded.

He wraps his arm around me. We smiled softly.

My mom took multiple pictures of us with Deanna. "There we go," she said.

"Send that to me, Mom," I said. "I will. Do you two need more time with Deanna?" she asked.

"Just a few more minutes," Dean said. My mom nodded. "I got her stuff in the car," Kivon said.

I nodded, thanking them. "Can you two wait outside please? We'll be out in a few," I said.

They nodded, heading outside. I sighed softly, sniffling. I dried my tears.

"It's gonna be okay. Your mom and Kivon will keep her safe," he said.

I nodded. "I know but I am still scared that something will happen to her," I said, sniffling.

"It's a maternal instinct. After my mom died, I had to be a father and a mother to Sam. It wasn't easy to keep Sam safe and protect him. After Sam left for college, I still worried about something bad happening to him. That's what your feeling. You and I are alike. We'll do anything to protect the ones we love. Becoming a father to my own child, its changed me. I'm not gonna raise and treat Deanna like how my dad raised Sam and me into this," he said.

I nodded. "We were both traumatized. We just don't want Deanna to go through what you and Sam went through as children," I said.

Dean nodded. "It shows us that we care for our baby and her safety," he said.

I nodded, leaning my head on his shoulder. We gave Deanna kisses on her cheek.

I took off a locket necklace that I have on. "What's that?" he asked.

I put it around her neck, showing Dean. "It's a locket. It's a photo of us from the photo booth," I said, opening it.

Dean looks at it, smiling. "At least Deanna will know and remember who her parents are," he said, smiling softly.

"I know. Want to hold her?" I asked. Dean nodded. I handed Deanna to Dean, letting him hold her.

Dean holds Deanna in his arms. Deanna coos and smiles. Dean smiles at her, getting glossy eyed.

I dried his tears. "We love you, Deanna," he said, sniffling and kissing her head.

"So much," I said. We headed outside, my mom and Kivon were waiting.

"You two ready?" my mom asked. Dean nodded, sniffling. "We are," I said.

We kissed her cheek softly. Dean hands Deanna to my mom.

"I got her," my mom said, putting Deanna in the car seat. "Take care of her for us," Dean told my mom.

"We will. You take care of my daughter," she said. "I will," he said, hugging my mom.

I hugged my dad, sniffling. "Take care of her, Daddy," I said.

"I will, my daughter," my dad said. He kisses my head. I walked to my mom, giving Deanna kisses.

"Mommy and Daddy love you, sweet girl," I whispered, kissing Deanna's head.

I hugged my mom, she held me close.
"I promise to send pictures and videos of her," my mom said.

I nodded, shedding tears. "Mom, here's frozen breast milk for Deanna," I said.

I gave my mom a cooler with my breast milk that I pumped. "Thank you. If she runs out," she asked.

"I'll keep pumping milk out of me, freeze it and ship it to you," I said. "Okay. I'll put them in the bottle warmer when she gets hungry," my mom said.

"Okay, drive careful, Mom," I said. "We will," my mom said, kissing my cheek.

Dean shook Kivon's hand. "Take care of my daughter," Kivon said.

Dean nodded, smiling. "Take care of my daughter as well," Dean said.

Dean walked over to me, he wrapped his arms around me. My mom and Kivon got in the car, driving off.

I sniffled, turning to Dean, crying. I put my head on his chest, leaning his chin on my head.

He held me as I cried. "She's gonna be safe," he said, kissing my head. I nodded, looking at him.

He has tears as well. I dried them off, he dried mine off.

We headed back inside the Bunker. We headed to our room to lay down, cuddling.

Dean kisses my cheek as I close my eyes.

Days Later

Dean's pov

It's been a few days since Nadia and I let Deanna to her mom to keep her safe. Nadia has been feeling depressed and sad since.

Nadia's in our room, has not come out at all. Sam and Cas are still gone. I don't know how to make her feel better.

I decided to call Kivon to see how he came to help me make Nadia feel better.

"Hello?" Kivon asked. "Hi, Kivon, it's Dean. Dean Winchester," I said.

"Hi, Dean, how's Nadia doing?" he asked. I sighed softly.

"Nadia's feeling sad and depressed after we let you guys take Deanna to Florida to keep her safe. And I don't know how to make her feel better," I said.

"Did you propose to Nadia?" he asked. "Yeah, I did. Why do you ask?" I asked.

Kivon tells me what to do. I nodded, smiling. "Ohh, that's a good idea. I think it'll help Nadia feel better," I said.

"Just don't tell her. Just surprise her," he said. "I won't, thanks for your help," I said.

"You're welcome. You two get there, just give me a call," he said. "I will, thanks again," I said.

"No problem, take care," he said. I ended my call with Kivon, and I went to our room.

I opened the door. "Nadia, get up," I said. Nadia sat up, looking at me.

"Why?" she asked, opening her eyes. "Just get up. We are leaving Lebanon for a few days," I said.

"Are Sam and Cas coming with us?" she asked. "No, just me and you. Pack a bag, we got a few minutes," I said.

"Okay," Nadia said, getting up. She groaned, rubbing her eyes.

Two Days Later

Nadia's pov

Dean and I have been on the road for a couple of days. I have no idea where we are going.

Dean still won't tell me where we are going. "We better not go back to Los Angeles, Dean," I said.

"Don't worry, babe, we aren't going to L.A.," he said. "Good. It's too humid there," I said.

"Oh I know. Wearing a leather jacket in the heat. It was a cool night there," he said.

"It's way nicer outside at night time. You can see a lot of stars," I said. "That's true. Too bad we didn't go to the Hollywood Hills," he said.

"There was time Dalton, Cami and myself went to the hills too, hiding behind the letters so no one saw us," I said.

"You will always be the best thing to come from Los Angeles," he said.
"Which suburbs were you raised in?" he asked.

"Inglewood" I said. "Did you like living there?" he asked. "It was a quiet area. No drama," I said.

Dean nodded, smiling. "Come here," he said. I scooted over to him, he put his arm around me and kissed my head.

I kissed his cheek, smiling. "Go back to sleep, I'll wake you when we get to our surprise," he said. "Okay," I said, closing my eyes and going back to sleep.

Several Hours Later

I am still sleeping while we are still on the road. "Nadia, wake up. We're here," Dean whispers.

I groaned softly, rubbing my eyes. I opened my eyes, gasping.

"Vegas? We're in Vegas?" I asked. "Yeah, since you were feeling sad and depressed, I figure we just elope and get married," he said.

"Oh my gosh. It is the best place to elope. But I don't have a dress, I haven't told my mom or Kivon about this," I said.

"Actually, I called Kivon. He's giving us the okay to do this. I'll get a marriage license to get married here while you go dress shopping," he said.

"What about my mom? She'd kill us," I said. "Your mom knows too, don't worry," he said.

I nodded, sighing. "Good. What about Sam or Cas? Especially Cas," I said.

"They don't know. Why are you concerned about Cas?" he asked. "Like every time we kiss each other, he gives me the stares," I said.

"It's Cas being Cas. He's like that when Anna kissed me," he said.

"No offense, Cas needs to get laid," I said. "That's true," he said, chuckling. "Maybe I can set Cas up with Jill," I said.

"Jill Garrison from the coffee shop/diner that we went to?" he asked. "Yeah, she hasn't dated anyone since all the abuse that Darren put her through," I said.

"Once we get back, we'll set them up," he said. "Deal," I said.

"Before we get hitched, let's have some drinks and have fun," he said. "Whatever we win, we should save it to get you a suit and me a dress," I said.

"Deal!" Dean said, smiling.

An Hour Later

We were still gambling, getting drunk. Dean's won poker games. I won a lot of money in Black Jack, Roulette and others.

Dean has won over $3000 and I won $5000. We're in the car, counting our money.

"We got some money, babe," Dean said. "That we did but we need to be responsible," I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "Some places in Vegas love to rip people off," I said.

"Really?" I asked. "Yeah, my mom took me here once for my 18th birthday. I almost ripped off until I gave them the succubus eyes," I said.

"How were you able to get in this place if you were 18?" I asked. "I used my Succubus powers to make them let me get drinks and Fake IDs as well," I whispered.

"Ohh smart. Sammy and I always use those," he said. "I know. She took me to Chippendales and got a lap dance," I said.

"Wow, you must've had a good 18th aka '21st'," he said. "I did. I even got a lap dance from a female stripper. Hell, I even hooked up with her," I said, smiling.

"You sexy minx," he said, smirking. "It made me realize that I like both girls and boys aka bisexual," I said.

"Maybe we should do a threesome if we see a hot girl together," he said. "If we do, I'll pick the girl," I said.

"No, I'll pick the girl," he said. "Hey, I can seduce girls better than you," I said.

"Oh really?" he asked. "Yeah, really. Maybe when we have a case in future, I'll seduce a girl that'll check you out," I said softly.

"What?" he asked. "What?" I asked.

Dean doesn't know I had a dream vision of him hooking up with a blonde diner girl without me there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292 35 17
After the Battle against The Goddess Isis, Mary's mother Kristina is left terriblely wounded. Her Uncle Samuel believing that her father is the one b...
517 53 12
Eight years ago, Dean Winchester's younger sister disappeared causing his parents to be a little more strict on him. However, one thing that his pare...
4.3K 190 95
A force was unleashed due to the removal of the Mark. A long-deceased figure returns. A potentially dangerous entity comes into being. One who pre...
25.3K 744 66
They're back! The ghouls, vampires, ghosts, spirits and even more terrifying entities. And wherever these evil beings are, you'll find the Winchester...