Optimus Prime x Reader

By -_UserNotFound_-

Takes Place In Transformers - Age Of Extinction! Description ~~~~ Y/n Witwicky Is A Well-Known Autobot Ally A... More

|| A/n ||
|| Chapter 1 ||
|| Chapter 2 ||
|| Chapter 3 ||
|| Chapter 5 ||
|| Chapter 6 ||
|| Chapter 7 ||
|| Chapter 8 ||
|| Chapter 9 ||
|| Chapter 10 ||
|| Chapter 11 ||
|| Chapter 12 ||
|| Chapter 13 ||
|| Chapter 14 ||
|| Chapter 15 ||
|| Chapter 16 ||
|| Chapter 17 ||
|| Chapter 18 ||
|| Chapter 19 ||
|| Chapter 20 ||
|| Chapter 21 ||
|| Chapter 22 ||
|| Chapter 23 ||
|| Chapter 24 ||
|| Chapter 25 ||
|| Authors Note ||

|| Chapter 4 ||

1.2K 27 0
By -_UserNotFound_-

Cade was looking at his machinery, attempting to get it to paint something for him, and it seemed to be working rather well so far.

"Come on, come on." Cade said, looking at the unpainted material in front of him and the robot

The robot began to paint slowly, optics shifting up and down to see the wall.

"Yes. Yes. Yes! Oh, there you go. No, hold it-" Cade said as he watched the robot shake.

The robot shook rather violently.

"Stop shaking! Why are you shaking? You have the job!" Cade yelled at the robot, looking at the robots face with a sigh.

"You forgot to eat dinner! You see why I worry?" Tessa asked, setting down some dinner for Cade on a different table as she walked towards Cade from within the barn.

"Look, sorry, sweetie, I... I almost got it working right." Cade sighed, not giving eye contact to his daughter, still looking at the unpainted material.

"So, listen, I'm done with homework and set with finals, so I was just gonna take a little drive with some friends. If that was okay with you." Tessa said.

Cade sighed.

"No boys, I know. Graduate first." Tessa deadpanned.

"Exactly." Cade responded.

"You do know no one else has this rule, right?" Tessa asked, crossing her arms before bringing them back down again.

"Rule? Don't make it sound harsh, okay. It's wisdom. I don't think we need to be driving around in the middle of the night. It's already like a quarter to eight. It's almost dark. Spud, will you stop it?" Cade asked, walking away, 'Spud' being a robot who was shooting something.

He stopped in front of a small picture wall, which was actually a post, with Tessa's mom, Cade's wife, in it.

"You know where I was for my graduation?" Cade questioned.

"Yes, with me, the mistake." Tessa sighed.

"The surprise, Tess. And the best thing that ever happened. Do we look unhappy? Huh? No. It's the greatest day of my life. I made your mother a promise before she passed. Our baby's gonna be at her graduation. that's it. High school boys know nothing. It's only later they turn into men." Cade explained.

"So if you were older and wiser, I wouldn't exist." Tessa said, switching his words around into what it actually sounded like.

"That's not what I meant. You know, this is a non-dating household, okay? You don't date, I don't date. That's it." Cade deadpanned.

"Well, Maybe you should." Tessa replied, beginning to walk out, Cade quickly beginning to follow  behind.

The two walked out, the sun beginning to set.

"Tessa wait. Tessa? I know I've been on you, okay? But I have to be. Twelve to seventeen is the official teenage danger window. It's my job to get you through it. So you can be pissed off all you want. And yes, you can take a ride with your friends." Cade sighed.

"Okay." Tessa smiled, hugging and kissing her dad. "Don't work all night. And eat."

And it was that.

She left.

Cade walked to his porch and looked up at the sky, now being completely alone as the sun began to set.

"Best thing that ever happened, Emily. She's the best thing that ever happened. You'd be proud." Cade said, but stopped when he heard sizzling.

"Oh no." He said

\/ Scene Swap \/

Cade ran into the barn and immediately grabbed a fire extinguisher to spray a fire, avoiding sparks, once the fire was out, he walked back and rolled his eyes.

"Unbelievable. Unbelievable, god! Something in here needs to make this family some money." Cade sighed, hands on his hips as he looked around.

The truck.

His eyes fell on the truck he had bought earlier.

"Come on, you old wreck. Judgement day." Cade said.

He walked around the truck and sighed.

\/ Time Skip \/

Lucas pulled into the driveway and immediately got out, looking around the place before walking onto the grass.

"Where is he?" Lucas asked, shrugging.

An eviction notice was on the door.

"I don't know." Tessa shrugged through her window.

Robo-Dog barked at Lucas, looking at him as his wheels rolled him around on top of the porch, scanning the area.

"Intruder alert! Intruder alert! I am dialling 911." Robo-Dog informed Lucas.

"Asshole." Lucas sighed, taking the paper before Tessa walked out of the door and looked at Lucas with the paper in his hands.

"Tess, I'm basically your uncle. Su casa es mi casa. And we're gonna lose the casa." He said as he held up the paper.

\/ Scene Swap \/

"Dad!" Tessa yelled.

"Coming!" Cade shouted, going out from under the truck as he immediately got up and quickly ran over.

"Are you working with lasers? If so, I'm not coming in." Tessa Warned.

Cade opened the door in a hurry, oil on his white shirt and he seemed completely surprised, letting them both in.

"You guys have never seen a truck like this before. Get in here. Lock that door." Cade said, pushing Tessa inside the barn.

"It doesn't have a lock." Lucas pointed it out, but closed it anyways and walked in.

Cade looked through a hole in the radiator, seeming surprised.

"Look! Look at the hole in the radiator. Look at the size of it. Something blew a hole in it!" Cade exclaimed, beginning to climb the ladder.

"Yeah, So?" Lucas asked.

"It's not normal steel. The shrapnel in the engine, it ripped all the connections apart. And watch. And this took some Cade genius. You are gonna love this." Cade said, now on top of the truck.

He grabbed something that seemed electrical, Lucas and Tessa staring at him in confusion.

"When I hook this back to a working battery..." Cade said, doing just as he had said he would do.

The car flickered it's lights.

And an odd voice came over the radio.

"Calling all... calling all Autobots." The voice said.

"Oh yeah, I don't think it's a truck at all." Cade explained.

He paused.

"I think we just found a transformer." Cade deadpanned.

"Tran... ugh! Evacuate!" Lucas shouted.

Both him and Tessa began to run away from the truck, now knowing that it was a Cybertronian being, which could be seen as dangerous.

"Wait! Guys!" Cade yelled.

They all ran out.

"Dad, are you out of your mind? You need to get that thing out of here." Tessa sighed, obviously panicked and shocked.

"You don't have to worry. I've been in there working all night. I'm fine." Cade reassured her, opening his arms.

"You know what? That's not a truck, okay? You're right? It's an alien killing machine. Jesus." Lucas sighed, stepping back.

"Dude! It's DOA. It's been recalled, totalled, done." Cade said.

"So, listen, there's a number that you call. You're supposed to call the government, it's the American thing to do. You're supposed to call, and if it ends up being an alien, then you win $25,000." Lucas said.

"You don't win money." Cade sighed.

"And if you can capture it live... like tag it like a wild wildebeast, then you get $100,000." Lucas exclaimed, Tessa looking over.

"Dad, we're making the call." Tessa said.

"I've seen the commercial. They don't say that. That's not a guarantee." Cade argued.

"You think greg would lie to me?" Lucas asked.

"Look, if that's a transformer there from the battle of Chicago, I need to know how it works. I'm an inventor. This could be a game changer for me! If I can apply that technology to my inventions, we'd never have to worry about money again." Cade deadpanned, trying to get them on his side.

It wasn't working.

"I've heard that before." Tessa sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.5K 14
ˏˋ°â€ĸ*⁀➷ 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒 # 🩹đŸĻžâš”ī¸ -', āŧ„ âĒ 𝚃𝚁𝙰đ™Ŋ𝚂đ™ĩ𝙾𝚁đ™ŧ𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙾đ™ĩ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚃𝚂 âĢ īšŒīšŒīšŒīšŒīšŒīšŒīšŒīšŒīšŒīšŒīšŒīšŒīšŒīšŒīšŒ đ—ļđ—ģ 𝘄đ—ĩđ—ļ𝗰đ—ĩ...
137K 3K 66
With both his parents missing when he was only three, Braedey Martin has to stay over with his cousin Sam Witwicky. After his cousin Sam left for col...
17.5K 341 13
(Optimus x OC) Estella Carpenter, an abused 17 year old girl, runs away from her abusive father to her neighbors, the Yeager's. She finds herself ru...
146K 4.2K 20
It's been a tough journey for (Y/N) Witwicky. After NEST had been disbanded, she was forced into hiding and was separated from her beloved yellow and...