Lxlight i love you more than...

Von alison-101

Yaoi lxlight maybe lxnear and melloxmatt oh! And ryukxrem! Mehr

Coming out
Im In love
Im not Kira?
No chspter name
Near...?
I d e f k
Um chapter 8 maybe? Idfk anymore
A/N:

Its true

4.8K 111 20
Von alison-101

Lights pov
"I love you too light".  "Im so glad L! I...ill stop killing I promise. just so we can be together...because, because I love you too much to hurt you." I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot, and to be honest I don't care if I smile like an idiot as long as I'm with L ill keep smiling like this. "I don't care about the case anymore as long as I'm with you I don't care about Kira, only light yagami" he spoke softly. He was all I needed too burn the death note and when the time comes I will not go to heaven with him, only wonder around for forever. "Light don't burn the death note just yet, what if you gave up ownership of it then I picked it up and wrote down a criminals name only thing is they will have an ordered death penalty." L squeaked out. "thats not a bad idea but why" I asked honesty confused. "if I write in the death note then I wont go to heaven or hell and ill be with you" he stated calmly. "What?! no you have to go to heaven, your meant to!" I yelled. "it will be hell without you" he said defensively. "But you deserve better" I said quietly. "but I love you and wanna be with you forever" he said on the verge of tears. "fine if thats what you want ill talk to ryuk" I said softly. L smiled cutely and hugged me. we cuddled for god knows how long till the phone rang. "I got it" L said getting up. "hello, wait what. I'm sorry-No! LEAVE ME AND LIGHT ALONE!" L through the phone out the window and started panicking, then he started to mumble, seemingly thinking of a plan or idea of some sort. "L whats going on" I asked a little scared. "Watari said its unprofessional to fall in love with a suspect and....they have evidence your Kira....their going to give you a death penalty...." L said barely even whispering. "Lawliet-"he cut me off quickly "NO I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU! YOUR LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE WHOS EVER LOVED ME! AND I LOVE YOU, LIGHT I NEED YOU! PLEASE!" L started crying into my shirt then I wrapped my arms around him as he cried, well, more like bawled. "shhh it'll be alright we'll find a way ok" I spoke gently as his sobs got quieter. I could tell he he was upset, iv never seen this much emotion come from him.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

851K 52.2K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
165K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...