amare ✧ lee haechan

By lmhofair

✧ idol au ✧ - an accidental meeting on a dark night led to a love that was written in the stars. as they fell... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six

twenty three

810 29 3
By lmhofair

Yujin entered the practice room, a smile appearing on her face when she saw Donghyuck and the other Dream members. Everyone was absorbed in their dance routine, and their movements were synchronized, precise and smooth. Yujin had always felt pride for her boyfriend and his group of friends. All seven of them deserved the best, considering how hard they worked for their success. And despite how famous they are around the world and obviously in South Korea, they were still humble.

When the music finally stopped, the boys noticed Yujin standing by the door. Haechan's eyes lit up and he rushed towards her, pulling her into a warm hug. Yujin hugged each member tightly, but it was her boyfriend's hug that lasted the longest, his arms wrapped around her protectively.

"Hello, my pretty girl," Haechan whispered, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. Yujin's heart fluttered at the sweet gesture, feeling a small blush appear on her cheeks. She looked into his eyes, searching for any signs of exhaustion or stress.

"How are you? Are you feeling okay, Hyuck?" Yujin asked with concern in her voice. "You've been working very hard lately, and I'm still worried after your visit to the hospital."

He smiled, his hand reaching up to caress her cheek. "I'm okay, Yujin. Don't worry about me. I would tell you if something was wrong."

Her worries eased as she heard his reassuring words. She knew how demanding his schedule could be, and she didn't want to burden him with her worries. But Haechan always had a way of making her feel most important, even in his busy life. He didn't want her to feel ignored or neglected because of him and his job. He didn't want her to regret being in a relationship with him. That's why he tried to show at every opportunity how much he loved her and that he was willing to give up everything for her just to make her happy.

Suddenly, Haechan's eyes sparkled with mischievously. "You know what, Yujin? How about we go on a late-night walk tonight? I'll come pick you up after I'm done with my schedule."

"Walk? But, Haechan, are you sure? What if someone recognizes you? I don't want you to get into any trouble."

Haechan chuckled, rubbing circles on her hand with his thumb. "Don't worry about it, love. I already thought about it. We'll be careful, yeah? And I just want to spend some time with you. I've been very busy lately and I don't want you to feel bad because we spend less time together. Besides, I really want to go for a walk with you, you're my girlfriend, let's do romantic things as often as possible without worrying about anything or anyone."

Yujin was happy to hear his words. She liked that Haechan always made their relationship a priority, even despite his busy schedule. She didn't want to resist the opportunity to spend as much time with him as possible.

A smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she nodded. "Alright then. Let's go on that late-night walk if you're sure about it."

Donghyuck's face lit up with joy, and he pulled her into another tight embrace. He wasn't worried at all about what would happen if someone noticed them – he just wanted their relationship to be as good as possible without any problems. And if someone didn't understand it, it wouldn't be his problem – relationships are normal in life, and he is only a human who deserves happiness despite everything. And she made him happy.

"If I ever have a girlfriend, there's no way I'll be this sickeningly sweet." Renjun whined, looking at his friends who publicly showed their love for each other.

"Oh nah, you're gonna change your mind when you find someone." Haechan said rolling his eyes and looked at him.

Yujin sat at her vanity, carefully applying her makeup, her excitement building with each stroke of her brush. She had been eagerly anticipating Haechan's arrival, she couldn't wait to spend some time with him.

Just as she was about to finish her makeup, she heard a soft knocking on her door. Yujin's heart skipped a beat as she realized her boyfriend is finally here. She quickly got up from her chair, a wide smile spreading across her face, and she hurried to open the door.

Donghyuck stood here, his eyes shining when he saw his beautiful girlfriend. Yujin stepped aside, allowing him to enter her apartment. Before she could say anything to him, he leaned down and placed a sweet kiss on her lips, filling her with warmth.

"Hi again, my pretty girl," he whispered softly, looking into her eyes. "I know we saw each other earlier, but I missed you."

Yujin's cheeks flushed and her heart fluttered at his words. "I missed you too, Hyuck. I'm so glad you're here."

She told him to wait a few minutes while she finished her makeup. Donghyuck nodded, keeping his eyes on her as she gracefully made the final touches. Yujin felt a rush of happiness knowing that she was getting ready to spend the night with the person she loved the most.

Once Yujin was satisfied with her appearance, she grabbed her jacket and held her boyfriend's hand, intertwining their fingers. They left her apartment and stepped out into the cool night air. The city lights twinkled in the distance, casting a romantic glow on the empty streets.

As they walked towards the Han River, Yujin smiled as she looked at Haechan's calm face. The darkness of the night was a comforting feeling, assuring them that their late-night walk would remain their little secret. She looked at him again, his smile lighting up his face. She was so lucky.

Holding hands, they walked slowly, enjoying every moment together. The sound of their footsteps echoed softly and Yujin rested her head on Haechan's shoulder, enjoying the warmth he provided.

When they reached the Han River, they found a place away from prying eyes. They sat on the bench, their fingers still intertwined, and stared at the sparkling water. The dark night sky was decorated with twinkling stars. The view of the river and the stars was beautiful, creating the perfect backdrop for their little date.

Yujin turned to Haechan, her eyes filled with affection. "You know, I'm so glad you offered to go for this walk," she said softly. "I'm seriously in love with you."

Haechan's eyes sparkled happily as he squeezed her hand gently. "I feel the same, Yujin. Being here with you, away from everything else, is pure happiness."

She smiled and leaned her head against Haechan's shoulder once more.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked after a few minutes, his hand rubbing her shoulders.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Why did you cry that day? You know, a few weeks ago." he said softly, his voice filled with concern.

Yujin took a moment to think and calm her feelings, her eyes focused on the Han River. The weight of her emotions seemed to hang in the air, making it difficult for her to find the right words. She finally turned to Haechan, her eyes filling with sadness.

"It's my family," she began, her voice barely a whisper. "They're mentally abusive, Hyuck. This has been going on for as long as I can remember."

Haechan's heart sank as he listened intently, his arm instinctively wrapping around Yujin's shoulders tighter, offering her his comfort and support. He knew how important it was for her to share something like this, especially about something like family.

"My sister... she couldn't take it anymore," Yujin continued, her voice trembling. "She took her own life because of them. And instead of admitting their role in her death, they blamed me. They blamed me for not doing enough to save her."

Tears welled up in Yujin's eyes and Haechan gently wiped them away with his thumb. He couldn't even imagine how hard it must have been for her. Losing someone so important to you, and then your parents, who should have supported you, decided to blame you for it. That's why he held her even closer.

"I'm so sorry, Yujin," he whispered, his words filled with genuine empathy. "You don't deserve any of this. It's not your fault. It's only your parents' fault."

Yujin nodded. "I know, Hyuck. But sometimes, it's just so hard. I miss my sister every day, and the way they're blaming me... it's suffocating. I feel like I'm alone."

Haechan kissed the top of Yujin's head, his grip tightening around her. He wanted her to feel safe and know that he was here for her, willing to do everything in his power to make her forget the pain.

"You're not alone, Yujin," he whispered, his voice quiet. "I'm here for you, always. We'll get through everything together."

As Yujin cried silently, Haechan held her tightly. He knew that healing would take time, and that the pain might not even go away completely, but he was ready to help her.

He couldn't understand how parents could cause such pain to their children. His family was the complete opposite, which made him totally grateful. This also made him look forward to Yujin meeting his family and feeling the family warmth and love that she should have felt many years ago. And who knows, maybe his sister would be a second sister to her? Maybe she would feel sisterly love again? He hoped so.

haechanahceah has posted

Liked by kimvyj, naaariii, leejen_o_423, yellow_3to3 and 2 537 027 others

haechanahceah such a nice night
—————
onyourm_ark why did u go without me

user1 HAAAEEEECHAAAN

user2 he was there with me btw

user3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️

user4 loveeeuuuuu

user5 hi haechaaan

user6 did u have fun?

user7 such a nice night with such a nice boy fr

kimvyj has posted

Liked by naariii, ongdoyun, minjixoxo, kanghaeun and 426 others

kimvyj 🌙
—————
naaariiii HI BABE
kimvyj HI BABY

minjixoxo i wonder who u were with😏
kimvyj maybe u😏
minjixoxo liar😏

kanghaeun i love u
kimvyj i love u too

user1 omg this view looks beautiful

user2 hii

user3 ❤️

user4 haechan's vibe
user5 RIGHTTT
user6 literally, you would think they were there together💀
user4 LMFAO FR
user5 maybe they were😭
user6 nah i doubt they would be that obvious😭 let's not speculate though

Yujin stood behind the counter at the grocery store, absentmindedly browsing the products on the shelves. It was a typical day, customers coming and going. She was waiting for Haechan, who was supposed to visit her at any moment.

"Hey, babe," Haechan greeted her as he entered the store with a warm smile, making her heart skip a beat. "How's work going?"

Yujin grinned. "It's been alright. Just the usual, you know. Kinda boring."

"You know, a few days ago you posted a photo from our late-night walk and holy shit I almost liked it. I would expose us very quickly." he laughed.

Yujin was about to say something to him but then the bell above the door rang, signaling the arrival of another customer. Yujin's eyes widened as she recognized the teenager who had just entered. The girl often came here with her friends, and Yujin often overheard their conversations - this teenager was an NCT fan. Yujin knew that her boyfriend's presence in the store could potentially cause a stir.

Panic washed over Yujin and Haechan, but they tried to remain calm. Haechan discreetly looked around, looking for a place to hide, but there was no time for that. The girl's eyes widened in surprise when she noticed Haechan standing next to Yujin.

"Haechan? Oh my god, it's actually you!" the girl exclaimed, unable to contain her excitement.

Haechan's eyes darted nervously between Yujin and the fan, unsure how to handle the situation. He took a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts. Yujin's heart was beating like crazy in fear that their relationship might be exposed.

The fan approached the counter, her eyes shining with admiration. "Can I have your autograph, please? I'm your fan!"

Haechan managed a smile and was relieved that the girl's request was harmless. He quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen that she had for some reason, signing his name. Yujin watched them anxiously.

Curiosity sparkled in the fan's eyes as she looked at Haechan. "Actually, what brings you here? I didn't expect to meet you here."

Haechan's mind was racing, desperately searching for an excuse. "Oh, well, do you know how hot it is outside? I came to buy ice cream and cool down with the air conditioning." he laughed nervously.

The fan nodded. She grabbed a chocolate bar from the shelf and placed it on the counter. "Well, I'll take this then. Thank you so much for the autograph, Haechan."

Yujin breathed a sigh of relief when the fan paid for her purchase and said goodbye to them.

Haechan chuckled, easing the tension. "That was close." he whispered, his voice full of relief.

Yujin smiled as she looked at her boyfriend. Haechan hugged her tightly before heading towards the exit. "I have to go to my schedule now, love. Take care, okay?"

Yujin nodded, waving at him. "You too, Hyuck. See you later!"

As Haechan disappeared through the door, the girl was left alone in the building again, counting down the time until the end of her shift.

She wondered what she would do for the rest of her day, thinking that her friends were busy and Haechan and his members had a schedule related to the promotion of their latest album, so she couldn't spend time with them either.

With a sigh, she busied herself with tidying up the shelves and organizing the products. As she worked, her mind wandered, thinking about her boyfriend, friends and even her family. Maybe she'll take Haechan to her sister's grave if he wants to go.

Finally, the clock struck the end of her shift and Yujin eagerly greeted her coworker and went to gather her things. She stepped out into the warm air, feeling tiredness wash over her.

Upon entering her apartment, Yujin was greeted by the familiar sight of Seji. Her cat meowed in greeting, rubbing against her legs. Yujin chuckled, bending down to give Seji a gentle pat.

"Hello there, Seji." she said softly.

Seji purred contentedly, wagging her tail back and forth. Yujin took her in her arms and sat on the couch, petting her pet all the time.

Sitting there with Seji on her lap, Yujin remembered that it was Mark and Jaemin's birthdays soon. She wondered if the boys would be having any parties. She was also wondering what to buy for them, but she would ask Haechan and Haeun about that.

Then an idea came to her mind: what if she made a nice surprise for the boys and baked them chocolate cookies? She immediately stood up and on her way to the kitchen she thought in her head whether she really had all the ingredients to make the cookies.

Yujin gathered the ingredients, measuring them carefully. She mixed the butter, sugar and eggs, her hands moving in a rhythmic motion. After adding flour and cocoa powder, a thick, chocolate cookie dough was created.

Yujin shaped the dough into small round balls and placed them on the baking tray. She knew the boys would appreciate the gesture, even if it was just a small token of appreciation for their hard work.

While the cookies were baking in the oven, filling the kitchen with a beautiful smell, Yujin prepared a small box to put the cookies into. She carefully lined it with parchment paper, wanting everything to look nice.

The timer rang, signaling that the cookies were ready. Yujin carefully removed the baking tray from the oven, admiring the almost-perfect cookies. The baked goods looked delicious and she couldn't wait for the boys to taste them.

Once the cookies had cooled, Yujin arranged them neatly in the box, ensuring that each one was placed with care.

As evening approached, Yujin headed to the boys' dorms. She clutched the box of cookies tightly. She knew they worked tirelessly, putting their hearts into their music and performing for their fans.

Yujin knocked on the door, her excitement growing by the second. The door opened, revealing Mark's tired but smiling face. His eyes widened in surprise, not expecting Yujin to visit them because Donghyuck hadn't said anything about it. He stepped aside and she entered their apartment, waving at the boys who were looking at her from the living room and making eye contact with her boyfriend.

"Hi, guys," Yujin greeted them, her voice full of warmth. "I made chocolate cookies for you. I thought you would be tired after today, so I wanted to prepare you something good and sweet for a better evening." she said as she walked into the living room, Mark trailing behind her.

The boys exchanged glances and for a moment forgot about their tiredness and eagerly reached for the box. Their eyes lit up with joy when they saw the homemade cookies.

"Woah, Yujin, that's amazing!" Jisung exclaimed, happiness could be heard in his voice.

"Yeah, thank you so much," Jeno agreed with Jisung's words, reaching for one of the pastries. "We really needed this."

"You're welcome, guys. I'm glad you like it." she said, happy that the boys enjoy it.

She looked at Haechan who hadn't said anything so far. When her eyes met his, he gestured for her to sit next to him.

"Thank you," he whispered in her ear, kissing her temple lightly. "Thank you for the time you spent making these cookies, even though you didn't have to, and for thinking about making us happy after a hard day. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Hyuck." she said with a blush on her cheeks and rested her head on his shoulder.

first of all i would like to apologize that there have been no chapters for such a long time but i was busy, i started my first year at university and i had a huge writer's block.

but hey, i'm back!! so i hope u like this chapter:] honestly i love hyuck and yujin but i feel like there are too many cute scenes of them, what do u think?

anyways i hope u're fine guys, take care!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 9.4K 72
..( 🎙️ )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖𝘀 "𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢? 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚, 𝙣𝙤, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚!" in which a group of friends find ...
183K 5.6K 68
❀ Idol AU ❀ Their souls intertwined, they discovered solace, healing, and catharsis within each other's arms. Book One in the 'Glitch Mode' Series
176K 7.3K 106
"𝘐𝘔 𝘚𝘖 𝘋𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘊𝘖𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘎𝘌" "𝘐𝘔 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘠 𝘛𝘖 𝘋𝘙𝘖𝘗 𝘖𝘜𝘛" 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗁𝗂𝗅�...
70.6K 4.9K 40
{Completed} Where Renjun is a forensic photographer and Jeno is a witness of a brutal attack. ••••• Renjun x Jeno Start: 17/6/18 Finish:31/8/18