stable love

Por AchalGawande

Kim family has the authorities of legal and illegal business of entire korea......From Mafia to politicians... Más

🌺 introduction 🌺
🌺1🌺
🌺2🌺
🌺3🌺
🌺4🌺
🌺5🌺
🌺6🌺
🌺8🌺
🌺9🌺
🌺10🌺
🌺11🌺
🌺12🌺
🌺13🌺
🌺14🌺
🌺15🌺
🌺16🌺
🌺17🌺
🌺18🌺
🌺19🌺
🌺20🌺
🌺21🌺
🌺22🌺
🌺23🌺
🌺24🌺
🌺25🌺

🌺7🌺

1K 47 1
Por AchalGawande

Taehyung comes home and sits on the sofa......the maid brings water for him.

taehyung say to the maid while drinking water : Where's Jungkook?

Maid : Sir he is in the pottery hall with your Grandma…...should I call him?

Taehyung : No you leave it, I will go there. (Maid nod)

Taehyung goes to the pottery hall, the guards greet him, he forgets to blink after entering the hall, his heart starts beating fast after seeing the sight.....he sees Jungkook making pots from clay. 

Tete's koo's pic's 💕

His (Jungkook) big doe eyes were blinking rapidly when clay take a shape, he start biting his bottom lip when clay used to out of shape, his hair bangs coming over his eyes again and again, he used to blow to remove bangs......The clay on his cheeks was adding beauty to his face.

Taehyung was standing there calmly and watching all this.....smile appear on his face

Taehyung pov : What a noise your arrival created in my heart. Jungkook.....who(taehyung's heart) till now wanted peace has now started loving to noise.

Taehyng was in his thoughts when grandma's attention turns to him. She sees that taehyung's eyes are looking at Jungkook without blinking, she softly smiles and calls him.

Grandma : When did you come tae and why are you standing there?

As soon as taehyung hears grandma's voice, he comes out of his thoughts and goes to grandma and hugs her back. Then he looks at Jungkook who was looking at him.....they share eye contact and both of them start looking at each other......  grandma notices all this and smile playfully then says to taehyung in a voice as loud as he can only hear : Do you like kookie?

Taehyung without realising what grandma ask he say : yah

Grandma say with bright smile and little loudly : really?

Reality hits taehyung then he break the eye contact from jungkook and say : no, I mean (cuts off by grandma)

Grandma : I know everything....don't explain too much now.

After jungkook breaks eye contact with taehyung he shyly starts looking down….he had no clue what taehyung and grandma were talking about, he was just looking down playing with the fingers of his hands.

Grandma : How come you home early today?

Taehyung : I got a message from y/n that she is stuck in a meeting, so go and take jungkook to the event planner's office.....she will meet him directly there.....that's why i come to pick up him

Grandma say while smirking :
All this is fine, but I don't understand how you accepted what she (y/n) said to you....Well you don't get time to eat because of work (race her eyebrows) then  what is this?.....(she goes to his ear and say slowly) because of kookie right?

Taehyung say with disbelief : it's not like that grandma.....don't tease me

Jungkook was listening to both (grandma and Taehyung) talking, when Taehyung said that he has come to pick him up, his heart beat increased......because Taehyung was the only one in the whole house to whom he had never talked.....And he don't know why but he feels happy whenever he is around Taehyung.....his heart gets relief.

Grandma say to taehyung : Baby you go and get ready to go to the event planner......tae has come to take you.

Jungkook : okk

Jungkook washes his hands and starts leaving when Tae calls him from behind.

Taehyung : jungkook?

Jungkook's heart starts beating faster after hearing Taehyung's deep voice......He turns back and his eyes meet Taehyung's gaze.....then he gathers courage and says : yes

Taehyng comes near him and gives him a handkerchief and say  to remove the mud from his cheeks. Jungkook takes the handkerchief and starts removing the mud from his cheeks but it doesn't completely remove it. Then Taehyung takes the handkerchief from him and start wipes it from his cheeks. and Jungkook starts looking at him without blinking.

Taehyung say after removing clay : done

Jungkook come out from his thought and say slowly : Thank you

Taehyung : it's ok.....You go and get ready, I'll wait for you near the car.(jungkook nods and leave from there)

Grandma come near to taehyng : Take care of my kookie

Taehyung : offcourse grandma.....I will take good care of your kookie

Grandma say worriedly : Tae since Kookie came here I have been observing, he doesn't talk much.....maybe he is uncomfortable in meeting with new people.....just make sure he doesn't feels out of the ground there.

Taehyung : don't worry grandma....I will take care of this....I'm leaving now, Jungkook must be ready.

Grandma : ok

Taehyung hug her and start leave from there then grandma say from behind with smirk : enjoy your time baby with kookie

Taehyng say without turning : I will

Taehyung was standing near the car talking to the guards when his eyes fell on Angel coming from the door…..His breath stops as soon as he sees him(Jungkook) then start staring at him.

Tete's koo's look 💕
(Imagine koo with Purse )

Jungkook pov : Why is taehyung-ssi looking at me like this?  Is am not looking good?  (Starts checking himself) Is my dress not right?  Should I have wear something else?...... Jungkook you should have to think all this first.....they are Kim's, the richest people's in Korea, you are living with them, so you have to live according to them.....also while going out with them you should wear clothes which suit with their status.

Thinking of all these insecurities, when Jungkook reached to the Taehyung, he sees that Taehyung is looking at him only, he sees a different emotion in his (Taehyung's) eyes...he was not able to recognize that why taehyung gaze on him making his heart skip a beat...he comes out of his thoughts and calls Taehyung

Jungkook say slowly : taehyung-ssi?

Taehyung say looking at him lovingly : u look beautiful
.
.
.
.
.
.
So guys this is seventh part.....if you like it then vote, comment and share.....thank you

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24K 1.1K 12
Arguing in the car, Jungkook looked at Taehyung as he sat at the passenger's seat. "I can't believe you'll say that to me!" "What? It's true! You're...
2.7K 361 10
A simple love story of Angry Kim and his Daffodil....
2.1K 320 23
අතීතයේ සිට වර්තමානයට...⏳ හැකිද නැවත හමුවන්නට..මේ භවයේ මෙන් අසීමිත ලෙස ආදරය කරන්න..නැවත පැමිණෙන විට ආයුෂ බොහෝ රැගෙන එන්න..මා ඔබ කෙසේ හෝ සොයා ගමි.. ...
96.3K 3.7K 19
in which taehyung always tells jungkook that he loves him, but jungkook dosnt understand if taehyungs love is real. Why? well... because taehyung alw...