Bakudeku/Dekubaku Oneshots AU

By FireCayanong

Bunch of different stories between Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou More

Baby Izuku
Villain Bakudeku Version 1
Omegaverse Version 1
No Quirks AU Version 1
Afterlife
Reassurance
⚠️Omegaverse Version 2 (18+)⚠️
Anesthesia
Villain/Hero Version 1
Omegaverse Version 3
Quirk Accident (Cuddles)
Quirk Accident (Truth)
Reunited in Death
A Mother's Grief
Together in Death
Crime Boss Izuku
Crime Boss Duo
Quirk Accident (Bunnies)
Quirk Accident (De-Aged) Chapter 1
Quirk Accident (De-Aged) Chapter 2
Quirk Accident (De-Aged) Ending
Villain Bakudeku Version 2
BNHA x WandaVision
Tombmates
Welcome Home
Post-Vigilante Izuku
Phobia
Age Regression
⚠️Omegaverse Version 4 (18+)⚠️
Villain Bakudeku Version 3/Omegaverse
Christmas Special: Together
Christmas Special: A Christmas Miracle
Time Travel: Phoenix
Time Travel: Number One Dad
Dreaming
You're What's Amazing
First Times
⚠️Feral Midoriya (18+)⚠️
De-Aged: For it to Rain Again
Till Death Do Us Part
Nightmares
Thank You
Omegaverse: Chained
War Documentary
Idol Duo
Mrs. Midoriya?

⚠️Omega Bakugou: Birthday (18+)⚠️

535 8 0
By FireCayanong

This is so not right, Bakugou thinks while putting on his underwear, effectively hiding a green plug. He makes a face at the mirror before deciding it's too late to go back now and he's Bakugou Katsuki for fuck's sake! He never breaks a promise - even if said promise only exists in his own head.

Quickly, he puts on his uniform and exits the room, flinging his backpack over his left shoulder, the extra support of his undershirt not going unnoticed. As he shoves his way through the hall and to the elevator, his shirt rubs against the fabric of his undershirt, which in turn brushes against his nipples - they're very sensitive at this time of the month.

He rushes past a couple of first year students and he can swear they are giggling at him. Do they know? Should Bakugou turn back around and put the fear of god in them?

"Hey dude," Shitty Hair greets him as he nears the kitchen in the common area, his brows furrow as he scrunches up his nose. "Are you taking the suppressants Recovery Girl gave you? Dude, you seriously reek. Is this because of the exam next week? Don't worry! I'm sure you'll knock it out of the park."

"Yeah, yeah," Bakugou grumbles in acknowledgment, too focused on the foreign feeling of being plugged to care about the implications. They dawn on him when Kaminari arrives with Sero and they both make a face as though they've just been sprayed by a feral skunk whose territory is being threatened. Kaminari even swats invisible flies away from his face with one hand while pinching his nose with the other. Fucking rude.

"Hey, eh, Kacchan," Kaminari starts and the mention of that stupid childhood nickname almost has Bakugou on his knees but he holds onto his last thread of sanity - as much as he can, that is. It helps that Tweedledee and Tweedledum over here look nothing like his 'childhood friend turned rival turned...' whatever they are now that they've started sleeping together.

It's been at least a month, so very recent, but Katsuki is already pretty confident he'll never need any other alpha in his life.

"Are you in pre-heat?" Kaminari asks and Sero just breaks out in nervous laughter. Kirishima winces at his friend's lack of preservation skills.

Bakugou blows up. Not literally, this time.

"If any of you dumbasses says anything else about my scent, I'll fucking shred you to pieces, understood?"

Pinky joins them, rubbing her eyes and yawning. Thankfully, she's a beta so there's no comment from her about Bakugou's preheat shenanigans but as more students file in, they take one quick stare at Bakugou and skitter away from the kitchen where the only omega of class 3-A is making porridge.

"Todoroki-kun, do you really think he'll like it?" Bakugou hears Deku's unmistakable voice coming from the hall before a very familiar mop of green hair gets into his line of sight and distracts Bakugou from his cooking.

"Something's burning," Todoroki deadpans and then - his eyes widening and cheeks turning a slight pink- he excuses himself, leaving Deku alone with Bakugou who is just beginning to realize the porridge is the wrong consistency. Great, his concentration is so out of whack he can't even do this much. He's still brooding - resigned to a mediocre breakfast - when Deku clears his throat right behind him.

"Wanna hang out this Saturday? I kind of want to check out the All Might exhibition that..."

"No," Bakugou cuts him off and immediately he can smell Deku's scent souring a bit. It's not noticeable enough that anyone else would pick up on it but Bakugou's not just anyone. His grip on the bowl of porridge tightens before he turns around to face Deku properly. This is it, isn't it?

"Let's hang out in my room," Bakugou states and he swears he can feel the tips of his ears get red with embarrassment. Deku's scent immediately changes. He's looking at him like a deer struck by headlights but his scent has gone back to usual - a bit sweeter even. And well, Bakugou has never been more turned on. Fucking pre-heat hormones.

"Oh!" Deku finally catches on, his face also reddening like it's trying real hard to look like a ripe tomato. He must have realized that Bakugou's heat is right around the corner. "YES!" He loudly answers, nodding profusely. Farther away, Mina winks at them and Bakugou tries to resist the urge to flip her off. Tries.

What was the plan again? Seduce Deku and show him that Bakugou is definitely the best omega? Get marked on Deku's eighteenth birthday like a needy bitch? Lock that shit down?

(Well yeah, pretty much. What else was Bakugou supposed to do?)

Bakugou's thoughts are all scrambled and his sight is beginning to cloud. Suddenly, both Mina and the rest of his classmates are blurry and all that he can see is Deku's concerned face. Something cracks against the floor of the kitchen and it takes a minute for Bakugou to realize it's his porridge bowl. He stares at his hands; they're shaking.

"Let's get you back to your room," Deku says with worry in his tone and Bakugou squints his eyes but now he can't make out Deku's face. He opens his mouth to protest. He's never missed a day of school, not even when they were both in junior high and he had bronchitis and shouldn't Deku know better? Bakugou wants to argue that he's just fine but all that leaves his mouth is a needy whine. His legs give way and he almost drops to the floor next to his ruined porridge but two strong arms catch him. Sandalwood, Bakugou thinks, burying his nose into the crook of the alpha's neck. Good alpha, he thinks, purring, he'll protect us. Keep us safe.

"Somebody call Aizawa!"

"Are you sure he's okay?"

"Wow, who knew Bakugou could be such a slut?"

The voices all around Bakugou grow distant. It's only after the last comment (stupid Mineta, probably) that Bakugou's alpha growls like an enraged beast ready to tear whoever insults his mate to shreds. Bakugou moans and more slick stains his undies. At this rate, it's bound to be obvious to the rest of class 3-A that his heat has arrived early. Well, so much for a birthday surprise. Not that Deku seems to mind as he carries Bakugou back to his room with brisk, purposeful steps. Meanwhile, Bakugou keeps leaving wet kisses over Deku's scent gland, eliciting a few choked gasps from his chosen alpha.

"Kacchan..." Deku tries to reprimand him but his fond tone betrays his initial intentions. "Wait... We're almost there..." he says right before reaching Bakugou's room, which the omega's dumbly left unlocked. Good thing he did, though, Bakugou doesn't think he even remembers where his keycard is. All he cares about is Deku and his delicious scent.

"Deku," Bakugou whines when the door closes shut behind them and Deku groans as he drops him on the bed. "Please," Bakugou pleads, tilting his head back, kicking his inside slippers off. He needs Deku now and Deku -fortunately- doesn't seem to be holding out that much better. Good. Bakugou wanted to gift himself to Deku for his birthday and even if he's going into heat earlier than planned, so what? It's the thought that counts and if Bakugou's got his man with him, that's all that really matters.

"Don't worry," Deku manages, taking off his shirt and throwing it carelessly over his shoulder, "I'm here."

He shoots Bakugou a cheeky grin that has no business being so hot when the nerd's basically quoted his mentor's hero phrase. Guess that's what happens when you go into an unplanned heat, huh? Bakugou can't help but think. He slips out of his pants and underwear then offers Deku a knowing smirk. Deku gasps and curses under his breath.

"You're wearing this for me, baby? Is this for my birthday?" Deku asks more to himself than to Bakugou, who can only answer in moans this close to his heat. Deku's fingers explore the visible edge of the plug before yanking it out entirely, eliciting a cry out of Bakugou. He's not used to being so empty, least of all in the presence of his soon-to-be mate. Nodding, Bakugou opens up as much as he can. He presses his legs as close to his chest as possible, his arms going under his knees to hold his position. Deku is still inspecting his hole with hazy green eyes - it's clear he's consumed by lust.

"I'll fill you up soon but first..." is Deku's only warning before he starts eating Bakugou out in earnest. He moans and starts jerking himself off while tasting Bakugou's slick. His alpha fangs are so close to Bakugou's most sensitive part. It's almost enough to make Bakugou come. Soon, fingers join Deku's eager tongue and then Bakugou trembles, more slick gushing out and his cock twitches but only clear liquid comes out.

"Need you," Bakugou manages to blurt out, burying his hands into Deku's curly hair. "Silly Deku," he adds, almost like an afterthought. That last part catches his alpha's attention.

"Did you mean this?" He asks, separating himself from Bakugou's hole only enough to guide his nine inches worth of cock towards it. The bulbous head presses into Bakugou then slips back out. Deku keeps teasing him for a while until Bakugou can't take it anymore and just breaks down. Crying, he stretches one hand to -hopefully- coax Deku to enter him.

Bakugou massages the length that's yet to be buried inside him and Deku just curses again (you're such a fucking slut) and finally starts going in. Ever so slowly, he's feeding Bakugou his dick, inch by delicious inch.

"You hug me so well, baby," Deku confesses with his eyes closed once he bottoms out. Bakugou's hand now goes a bit lower to caress Deku's balls while the alpha is still. His dick grows slightly bigger inside Bakugou, who presses his other hand right under his navel. Deku groans, likely feeling the pressure on his dick from both sides.

"Can I mark you this time? Fuck, I'm going to breed you so well, I promise, okay?" Deku asks, almost begs, his eyes water from the barely contained desire. Bakugou nods like it wasn't his plan from the very beginning. He's never wanted to belong to any other alpha anyway.

"Do it," Bakugou orders and why does he sound so debauched already?

Having been given the go ahead, Deku starts driving into Bakugou with the finesse of a truck crashing into a building at full speed. His eyes still hazy and forehead covered in sweat, Deku looks completely disheveled and just everything Bakugou's ever wanted. His hands grab Bakugou's nipples, pulling them and making Bakugou squeal and tighten up around Deku's cock.

"Keep that up and I won't last," Deku warns him, even though he's the one responsible for making Bakugou delirious with desire.

"Knot..." Bakugou mumbles, his voice suddenly very far away, like a distant dream. Deku eyes him with so much want and affection it's evident to Bakugou he's chosen the most perfect alpha. He's the luckiest omega in the whole world. This realization hits him right when Deku's knot starts catching at his rim, eventually locking them up together.

"I love you," Deku says and time around them seems to stop. Bakugou moans and cums all over himself exactly at the same second Deku starts dumping his load inside him. "I've always loved you. I don't want to just be friends with benefits... I want you to be mine..."

Bakugou makes a face, the feeling of being so full is almost too much for him to handle. He turns his head, offering his neck for Deku to mark.

"Make my yours, nerd," he says and Deku's fangs pierce his skin, leaving a permanent bond mark behind.

They hug and Bakugou can feel himself get increasingly drowsier. Deku groans and he keeps fucking more and more of his cum into Bakugou's pliant body, murmuring sweet nothings into his ear. He says that Bakugou's the best omega, that Deku wants to stay in this moment forever and ever and ever.

Bakugou just runs his sleepy hands through Deku's green locks, purring happily.

"Best birthday present you could ever give me," Deku says, leaving wet kisses over Bakugou's fresh bond mark.

Bakugou hums in approval then finally lets himself fall asleep feeling entirely satiated and, more importantly, having given Deku what he'll never give anyone else: His whole future is now in Deku's hands and Bakugou wouldn't have it any other way.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
429K 13.5K 66
Omegaverse AU {The sequel is also included here!!} Izuku Midoriya, A young boy whose cursed to forever be alone. At least that's what he believes. E...
1.5K 69 15
A story about izuku (omega) who likes katsuki (alpha) and ends up confessing his feeling to kastuski, they end up getting together and then somethi...
86.9K 3.4K 30
Oh my god, this CANT be happening! I picked up the other one and tears immediately pooled out of my eyes "Please no! why?!" They were positive, and I...