A Girl Named Kate

By Lillyissopretty

This is a story about a high schooler who unfortunately gets sick with several bad conditions. More

Before Reading ;]
Kate Lacey
Getting it on
Explore

Knock Knock

103 0 6
By Lillyissopretty

Hours pass, I fall asleep. A knock at the door. I pull myself from my bed, my diaper squishes. I grab a sweater and get to the door. I look through the window, Brynlee's here. I open the door super excited and she comes in. Brynlee gives me a big hug before running to my room. I get to my room and Brynlee is already at my desk, playing around with pens. I lay in bed and she jumps to the end of it and asks what the bad news was. I tell her almost everything, I skip the diaper part. She feels really bad and gives me the biggest hug she's ever given me I think.

Brynlee starts to ramble about how we can eat in the cafeteria instead of staying outside. I tell her I can wear more, but she insists. I tell her I'm coming in on Monday for the first time in a few weeks and she gets so excited. I ask her about the road trip, she says its still on. But if I can't come I shouldn't. I told her that I'll be able to come with, I checked with mom. She gets happy, then she tells me she's hungry. I tell her she can have whatever she likes from the kitchen. She runs down, while she's gone I get this diaper off and change into a new one, slowly and tediously, worrying about her coming back every second. I get it on, pull my pants up and head down to Brynlee.

Brynlee gets her notebook and gives it to me, telling me its everything that I'd missed. I thank her a ton, I would've had to miss so many lunches if I didn't. Brynlee says that we should play a game. I ask her what and she being her dumb self doesn't know. We sit on the couch and chat about nothingness until it gets dark. We usually sleep with a long shirt when we hang out, it'd be weird if I didn't. I go to my room, I think of the excuse that my legs are cold, and I can't have the cold. I lock my door and take off the wet diaper. I can't recall using it once. I take a new one and struggle all over again.

I grab a thick-ish pair of sweats, wrap up in my blanket and head down to Brynlee. She already has a movie picked out, I sit down and she rests her head on my shoulder. I fall asleep with her cuddling with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By Mani

General Fiction

354K 18.3K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 83.4K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

395K 19.7K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
59.9K 3.5K 49
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...