Yrkkh /Yrphk Os Book

By mishbirxkairaworld

There is some ss os on yrkkh /yrhpk More

Returning back
character sketch
returning back -§1§
returning back §2§
siblings love
Returning back-3
returning back -4
returning back -5
siblings love
siblings love - 1
returning back - 6
returning back -7
Judaaiyaan
Judaaiyaan part -1
Announcement
returning back -8
Broken expectations 💔
judaaiyaan part 2
returning back -10
Broken Expectations 💔 part II

returning back -9

444 29 17
By mishbirxkairaworld

Hii guys
You all are thinking why I was always say to vote and comments but really it have more than 200-300+ views but votes are nearly 20-25 and comments are also just like vote , I am not saying to comment on every para but plz atleast one comment in chapter you can drop how much time it takes nearly 1 minute....

Many mysterious are waiting to be unfold........

Let's read it!!!

After having the lunch they all left for udaipur as tomorrow is an important day for all of them...

After some time they reached at
udaipur.. they directly went to

Runeishree Mansion....

(Rudra+Neil+Aadhishree =Runeishree)

Every one was resting in their rooms..
Karthik and Mishti both are in the kitchen trying to make food .....

After hearing the noise coming from the kitchen, pratha was going to check but she smells something burning, she ran to the kitchen followed by others..

She  stood stunned at the sight of the kitchen... The whole was messed up as some flour on the ground with some red chillies, coriander, tumeric and other ingredients....

Hayee mera kitchen escaped out of the pratha's mouth , rudra just chuckled seeing her sister and Karthik in between all this mess they both were struggling to kneed the dough as they both were fully covered with flour .....

Neil cleared his throat , they both finally look at all of them and muttered hii and again got busy in their work ....

Kya bana rahe ho tum dono?? Naira asked approaching them..

Puri with potato curry.. Mishti replied without even looking at Naira , pratha was just staring at the dough ...

"Rudra tum apni behan aur naira tum apne pati ko samjhao ki puri wheat flour se bante hai , yeh rice flour hai " pratha said after examining the dough as Karthik and Mishti both widened their eyes in shock , while other broke into fits  of laughter...

After saying this pratha tasted the potato curry said mish yeh thodi kacchi hai aur tu salt add karna bhul gayi shayad....

Argh. .....yeh khana banana itna difficult kyu hai bff , hamari saari mehnat barbaad ho gayi... mishti said in said tone ....

"It's ok baccha ", it's not necessary for everyone to know everything... said rudra ....

"Kuch barbaad nhi hua tum log chalo bahar mai jaldi se snacks banake lekar aati hu " said pratha... they all nods and goes outside...

Neil goes to the room and brings the comb , oil and rubber band and gives it to rudra ... Rudra made mishti sit in front of him on floor and start massaging her head while talking about the random topics.........

They all had snacks and later left for the Singhania's Sadan..

They all are in four cars  , rudra , Neil , mishti , kanak and luv are in one car ,
Karthik naira naksh keerti are in one car, kush pratha avni ananya in one car and anmol Mansi Nishant Jiya are in one car .... The trip was all silent mishti was sleeping keeping her head on rudra shoulder , kanak was sleeping in her lap , Neil adoring his baby sister sleeping and luv also taking some glance of mishti in between as he was driving the car ....

Rudra ask luv to stop the car , mishti stirred in her sleep...

Dada car kyu roki mishti asked waking up from her sleep...

Icecream 🍨 exclaimed rudra ...

Kanak jumped out of the car mishti along with rudra stepped out of the car ....  luv and Neil were sitting inside the car when Neil asked kaha kho gaye ab toh sweety bhi yehi hai ... Luv was completely red , Neil chuckled seeing him and he also steeped out of the car followed by luv .....

Other also arrives their and stops the car and comes out and headed towards the icecream 🍨 parlour...

They all ordered icecream for themselves, pratha was admiring the bond of  kishti (mishti and kanak) ... kanak is totally like mishti , she talks like her,  eat like her and even ask three questions just like mishti ....
Their ice-creams arrived mishti was feeding kanak , rudra was feeding both of them, Neil also feeding them .... they all just keep adoring the   siblings, they are not bounded by the blood but they are bounded by heart.

Mishti look

After they all reached  Singhania's Sadan....

"meri natkhat mishti kitni badi ho gayi hai " said badi daadi

I miss you badi daadi said mishti ..

That's why I didn't get your call complained badi dadi ...

Actually I was busy in hospital project badi daadi said mishti ..

After that she met with all elders of singhania family...

( If Naira is the princess of the family then mishti is the doll of the house... )

I miss you papa said mishti to Naitik...

I miss you to my doll said Naitik...

Papa it's not fair you all love aaira , anyone of you miss me exclaimed Naira ...

Daadi actually you left something on stove , actually I am smelling burning of something said mishti...

Arggh ... aap sab sirf aaira ko pyaar karo meri toh kisi ko padi hi nhi hai said naira ... I miss you both my princess and doll said Naitik...

After that they all were doing their dinner and Naitik was feeding both naira and aaira ... after having the dinner, all youngster plans a movie night...

They all made all the arrangements for the movie night and mishti said that they will watch jawan ..

They all start watching the movie, as the action scenes comes runishree was fully focused meanwhile in romantic scenes they were talking...

  Next Day

Everyone was sitting in the garden having tea except mishti and Karthik..

Rudra: shree (mishti) kaha hai

Pratha : mai dekhar aati hu

Pratha was about to go but mishti calls her name from behind...

Mishti look

Naitik: choti princess kaha gayi thi subah subah

Mishti: papa vo mai aur bff mandir Gaye the

Naitik: choti princess aap breakfast kar lo fir office chale jaana kuch papers par sign karna hai aur jaldi aa jana shaam ko award ceremony hai..

Mishti: ok papa

Then she goes to her room and came to dinning.. pratha gives her breakfast.... while eating breakfast her attention goes to the words of Karthik..

Naira: mishu agar juice chaiye toh bol dena Khali glass  se kya kar rhi hai

Naira words brings mishti out of her trance and she realises that she was sipping from the empty glass..

Flashback

Last night after the movie , all goes to their respective rooms... after sometime when everyone was sleeping both Karthik and Mishti sneek out of the house....

Karthik: so gf you promised me to complete our pending dates , so tell my pretty lady tell me where we should go ?

(How many of remember Karthik calls mishti pretty lady when he met her first time)

Mishti: our secret place

Both mishti and Karthik sat on their respective bicycle and left for their secret hideout..

They both reached at a place where a beautiful stream of river with rocks and pebbles covering the boundary of a river , and few of them obstructing the flow of water.... The river water is glittering  due to moon and stars , that made the place magical .. The place was peaceful ,with the flow of water is the only source of sound ..

Holding each other hands they both made their way on the rocks slowly and steadily , making sure they do not fall down due to slippery rocks , rocks are slippery due to algae , hopping on few of them they reached at the big rock and carefully sat on it..

Mishti placed her head on Karthik shoulder and Karthik kept his head on her head , mishti holding Karthik large hand in her small hands ..

Karthik: gf tumhe yaad yaad hai hume hamara secret hideout kaise Mila tha

Mishti: ha , all thanks to naira dii indirectly unhi ki vajah se toh hum  yaha par aaye the

Karthik: aur hamne yeh promise Kiya tha ki jab koi problem hogi hame toh sabse pehle hum ek dusre ko batayenge yaad haina na!!

Mishti : ha bff par aap ese kyu puch rahe ho, kuch hua hai kya

Karthik: tumne fir mujhe kyu nhi bataya abir ke baare mein aur itna sab kuch ho jaane ke baad bhi tumne kuch nhi kaha , kyu gf

Mish: bff mein un logo mein se nhi hu jo break up ke baad us insaan se nafrat kare , mai kabhi bhi abir se nafrat nhi kar sakti

Kar: toh kya tum luv se pyaar karti ho

Mish: mujhe nhi pata bff par mai jaanti hu ki abir ki koi majboori hogi tabhi usne yeh faisla liya aur shayad vajah mai jaanti hu aur agar jo mein soch rahi hu vahi hua toh kuch galti meri bhi hain

Kar (smiling) : maine toh luv ke baare mai  pucha aur tum abir ke baare mai bata rahi ho

Mish: bff,luv mujhse pyaar karta hai aur hamari shaadi ho chuki hai aur ab bahut der ho chuki abir ko , agar use  toh apni galti ka koi ehsaas hi nhi hai

Karthik: bff tumhe yeh sochne ki koi jarurat nhi hai ki tumhari aur luv ki shaadi ho chuki hai toh mai tumhe yaad dila du ki shaadi tumhari marji se nhi hui thi balki dono parivar ki izzat bachane ke liye tumhari shaadi hui thi , aur rahi baat galtiyon ki toh tum bhi jaanti ho ki maine bhi kai baar ki hai aur mujhe maaf karna naira ka faisala tha aur abir ko maaf karna ya na karna tumhara faisala hai, tumhare ek faisale par teen jindagiyaan daav par lagi hai aur jo bhi faisala lo vo dil se lena ..

Mishti was looking at Karthik and thinking that what she wants from life .. she was in dilemma when Karthik calls her name

Kar: gf , tum jo bhi faisala logi usme mai tumhara saath hamesha dunga

They both sat their talking about their college life's but mishti mind was still stuck on what Karthik said ...

Karthik: gf dekho sunrise bhi hone wala hai

They both were sitting on the rocks and watching the sunrise, gushing sound of water, chripping of birds was making the place peaceful.. 

End of flashback

Guy's now tell me should I end up mishti with abhir or with abir

Plz comments for that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.1K 38
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
25.8K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
30K 772 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
86K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"