Passenger Princess | Minatoza...

By HwangYo-han

Fujimori Y/N lost in life, with no purpose, he is struggling to find where to Belong. With a baggage in his h... More

Author's Note
Left Out | Belonging
Recovery | Damages
Broken | Running Part 1
Broken | Running Part 2

Bruise | Bruises

20 1 0
By HwangYo-han

Y/N POV

Third week into the school year and I've made quite the numbers, in friends that is. I'm broke asfuck.

In the past, it was this easy to make friends but of course you never know if the people you meet will stay, treat you right, or will you matter to them.

It's currently lunch time and I'm supposed to meet up with Winter at the cafeteria. I went there looking for her and I immediately saw her talking to a guy.

"Wow, it took her 3 weeks to get a guy drooling over her beauty."

The guy went away while I was walking towards their table

"Hey Winter! Already have a suitor I see~" I sat down in front of her and teased her.

"Yah!! Stahp! I can't help it. I'm too pretty for this world." she stood up and motioned for me to come and buy food with her.

I followed and said,
"Well I'm surprised it took you 3 weeks to get a suitor. But stop being delusional my car is prettier than you."

"Look who's being delusional here!! What? Your non-existent car? HAHAHAH"

"Oh just shut up and buy food."

We bought our food and went back to our table. Passing by Sana who was probably on her way to her group of friends.

"Hey, how are ya?" I greeted her with a smile.

"I'm doing fine! How bout you?" She smiled back, I could see that she had a bruise, cut and a band-aid on her forehead.

"I'm good, glad to know you're doing better." I proceeded to go back to our table.

Well, I guess she's fine. Or is she?
She had a bruise and a cut. I also couldn't find her Miata in the parking lot of the school anymore after that day, I wonder what happened to it.

Sana POV

I walked over towards our group after having a small conversation with that Y/N guy and sat down.

"Hi girls!!! Look what I brought today~"
I showed them a perfectly cooked medium rare wagyu steak for my lunch.

They all gasped knowing I usually eat sushi and tonkatsu.

"WOW, I'm jealous... I wish I had a personal michelin star chef in my house..." Momo glared at my food drooling

I laughed and said,
"Momo you can stop drooling now I brought extras, you can have some! Actually I brought some for everyone so dig in!"

"Thank you, Sana!! You're the best" we all ate steaks that lunch. It was delicious!
I was glad to see them enjoying what I gave.
Much better than getting involved with cars... maybe... no, this is perfect
I'm happy this way!

"Say, Sana who do you think is the most attractive guy here?" Nayeon suddenly asked me such a question

I almost spat out my water when she asked that.

"I- why ask that so suddenly!???
Hmm... study first!" I wiped the water trinkling down my chin.

"Oh come on~ you can study first but you have to have a crush here or someone you find cute~~~" Dahyun urged me to answer

"Aish... hmm... I guess..." I scanned the canteen for my classmates and saw some of the boys.

Definitely not Shin, Felix... no..., Bang? No..., maybe Hyunjin... eh... oh...

Then I saw Y/N eating with Winter at their table,

"Y/N..." I blurted out his name which surprised them

"Woah!! Y/N? I thought the car guys kicked you out of their conversation??"
Chaeyoung said as she eats some tiger shaped snacks

"Yeah... aren't he friends with them?" Mina then pointed at the car guy's table.

"Well I guess I judged him wrong, this past 3 weeks all I saw about him was genuine kindness... and-"

"You don't have a chance with him~ look he's probably already dating Winter from the first section."
Nayeon cut me off

"Like I said! Study first! You guys know my mom will kill me if she finds out about me dating someone. Plus! I only think he's cute!!!" I pouted, blushing.

"Look who's blushing... and what did you say about him being genuinely kind-? Hmm?"

"Stop it Jihyo!!" I covered my face from embarrassment

"If you're not careful I'm gonna steal him from you~" Momo suddenly butt in, while stuffing her mouth with steaks

"Like I said, I'll study first! He's all yours to take!!"

We had a good laugh while eating, this is where I belong I guess. I feel happy with them.
We settled down and finished our food.

Y/N POV

*sneeze*

"Oh shit... what the fuck." I sniffed.

"Oooh~ somebody's gossiping about you"

"Yeah, no shut up Winter I don't wanna hear it. It's probably bad talk about me." I frowned and continued eating

"Stop being negative! Oh, you got food on your cheek." Winter wiped it off my cheek.

Well that got me blushing,

Don't fall man, you know what happened when you fell.

I snapped out of it and thanked her

"You're welcome! Tomato." She chuckled as she went back to eating her food.

"Shut it.." I finished my food and drank some water.

I looked around the cafeteria as I was waiting for her to finish, I could see that some of the boys from her class were looking at us, as well as other students.

Bro we ain't dating, what's with the atmosphere...

Anyways, once she finished we went back to our respective classes.

??? POV

I wonder if she's dating that nobody...
He's definitely not gonna get her.
Not on my watch.

Y/N POV (BREAK TIME)

"Sup guys!" I entered the classroom after going to the bathroom.

"Yo Y/N, join in man! We were talking about forming a car club."

Bang Chan is one of the friends I made during the first week of class and he, Changbin, Felix, Hyunjin and I get along pretty well. Just like before of course the people that shared the same interests as me slowly cut me off, I'm still not sure if I'm just overthinking but hopefully I'm not right.

"Are you sure the school's gonna allow that to happen?" I raised my eyebrow

"Ehh, the school's shady enough to allow car meets everyday to happen with all the modified cars the students got."

Changbin had a point, I'm wondering if they're gonna allow events like racing and stuff.

"So... when do we submit a club application form?"

"Today!" Felix suddenly raised a paper containing our application form.

"Well that's fast.."

Bang Chan and Changbin went to the faculty room to submit this form and they said with a minimum of 20 club members they're gonna be able to submit it for approval.

"So how'd it go?" Hyunjin asked us after Bang Chan and Changbin came back to the room.

"We need 20 members for approval!!!"

"20!?"
We yelled in unison.

"Where are we gonna find that many people interested in cars!? I mean nevermind, cars are big in this school I don't think it'll be a problem."
I immediately looked at Sana if she's gonna join.

She isn't looking at us but I bet she's listening.

"I heard you guys were starting a car club? You mind if we join? I got other friends that are into cars in 12-A so getting 20 members won't be a hassle." Shin approached us with his group.

"Oh definitely, the more the merrier! We can invite more later." I was happy as my dream of belonging was in reach. We just need to make this club happen and it's set.

"Let's talk about our cars later at the parking lot? That could be our unofficial
first activity as a club."

"Good idea Shin, getting to know each other's rides will connect us better." Bang Chan replied.

I smiled knowing this will be great.

Sana POV

It must be great joining that club huh...
But they already kicked me out of their group...
Doesn't matter now does it? I got my friends I don't need em.

"Hey girls! Want to go to the mall later? I got some stuff I wanted to buy."
I showed them some pictures of clothes that I've been eyeing on for a while. Treating myself would be nice since I've been feeling down lately.

"Sure thing, I want to buy some new clothes too." Mina showed me some stuff aswell

"Oh can we get some food as well?"

"Come on Momo is there a time where you don't talk about food...?"

"Sana, have you ever heard of the proverb: When you're hungry, eat!"

That left me speechless, she's so dumb but she's fun to eat with.

"How come she never gets fat with all the stuff she eats?"

"I dance a lot remember???"

"Oh yeaaah, that's right" we all said in unison

"Why don't we form a group and join the music club!? I heard they hold competitions each month!" Dahyun suddenly stood up

"That came out of nowhere but that's a good idea." Mina agreed and everybody seem to like the idea of a group.

"Uhm.... I'm shy.. I don't think I'll be able to do anything unnies.." Tzuyu suddenly spoke up, she's usually quiet.

"Nu uh, definitely not. Not on my watch. We're gonna conquer that shyness of yours!" Jihyo pats her back

We all comforted Tzuyu, I smiled knowing the fact that I got good friends. Good but somehow it doesn't feel perfect.
It has to be perfect but what's missing?

"So, what's gonna be the name of the group?" I asked them

"Hmm..." we all paused and thought of a name

"I w n t t o a t j k b l twice t m r r w..." Momo was muttering stuff to herself
Only hearing the word twice clearly

"Twice?" I asked looking at Momo

They all looked up to me and said that's a catchy name. Our group name was decided because of Momo's hunger for food...? Oh well...

"Twice it is then! Let's all submit an application form to the music club!" Chaeyoung grabbed her pens and we went to the music club to get forms.

Timeskip

Y/N POV

It's the end of school hours and we are at the school's parking lot.

"Alright everyone! We got all the members we needed but we still don't have a name yet!" Bang Chan standing in front of his Toyota GT86 was looking for a club name that would stay in our minds.

"Hmm... what about Night Kids? Since street races usually happen under the moon." Felix suggested

"Not bad, I personally think Seoul Stars would sound nice."

"Shin's suggestion does sound nice but maybe a little less you know flashy."

"Says the one with the flashy '86"

"Yeah right purple RX-7" they both chuckled

I spoke up after thinking of a name

"How bout Stray Kids? I know I'm leeching off of Felix's suggestion but it's less flashy than Shin's suggestion. You know we're kinda like stray kids in the streets with our cars. The meaning behind it is stupid but it does sound cool." I shrugged after saying that

They all nodded, we talked a bit more about the name and concluded 'Stray Kids Car Club' will be the name.

"That's settled then Stray Kids Car Club is unofficially formed!" Bang Chan raised his fist in excitement

"All right why don't we show off our cars?"

Shin entered his RX-7 FC and started it. The beautiful sound of a rotary engine filled the air.

"This is my RX-7 FC. Bang Chan show us your flashy 86." he turned the engine off as he went out of his car to look at Bang Chan's car

"Well this is my GT86, nothing much it's turbocharged and has air suspension. I won't turn it on since the exhaust I installed can be pretty loud."

Wow... their cars are cool, I really wish I had one right now..

"My turn then, this is my Supra MK-V.
I gave this beauty a 2JZ-GTE."
Changbin showed us his engine swapped Supra which is really nice.

Everyone went ahead and showed off their cars practically turning this into a car meet. I took lots of pictures of their cars as I was gonna post this beautiful moment in my socials.

Suddenly I got asked by Shin,

"Hey Y/N, you got really good eyes and you're very knowledgeable about cars. But we've never seen you drive to school, you have a license right? What kind of car do you drive?"

Shit. Why did you have to ask that. WHAT AM I GONNA ANSWER?

"Uh, my parents really doesn't let me drive..."

Fuck, that wasn't a good enough answer! I DON'T HAVE MY OWN CAR! Our car left this world with dad!

"Really? Come on man. You're a bad liar. You obviously don't have a car, lame."

He saw right through me, fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"I-" I couldn't think of something to say. My chance is ruined.

"I, what? Can't think of an excuse huh. Look you don't belong here. Stop pretending you're like us. You don't have a car. So get out."

I looked down,
It's happening again. Ofcourse, I never once belonged.

WHY IS THIS ALWAYS HAPPENING TO ME? I JUST WANT TO BE GENUINELY HAPPY.

Shin POV

Well this guy's lame, trying to fit in when he clearly just wants attention, saying cars are an important part of his life while he doesn't have one.

"You shouldn't join this club if I were you."

"Not cool man, let him." This prick Bang Chan thinks he's great. Tsk.

"Or what? This club wouldn't happen if it wasn't for me. I gathered most of the members. Then he gets to decide the name of the club, heck! He doesn't even have his own car!"

"Yeah! He clearly doesn't fit in!"

"He's in it for attention!"

"Come on bro, you're better than this. First we heard you kicking out Sana from your group." Chang Bin placed his hand on my shoulder thinking it will sway me.

I slapped his hand off and said,

"Oh that Sana, she's just another rich girl obviously chasing for boys' attention. She doesn't belong here."

I looked at Y/N looking down, he seemed down. Which means my plan is working.

Wait why are his fists clenched-?

POW!

I suddenly felt an impact through my cheek. He punched me, but he was weak. His build is smaller than mine and he doesn't seem to be atgletic. If I can't hurt you enough emotionally, I'll just beat you physically.

Han you better keep your promise, fucking psycho.

Y/N POV

"Shut up! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" my knuckles hurt from that punch but I was tired of getting left out.
The way he talked about Sana aggravated me. I remembered how her smile faded away when she was treated like that.

Tears were slowly raining down my face.

Bang Chan and the others looked worried about me. But I didn't care, they probably think I don't deserve to be here now as well.

Shin stood up saying,

"I won't shut up until you're gone. Square up." He raised his fists and went for my face. As I wasn't athletic, obviously I got hit in the face easily.

It hurts. But what hurts more is what I'm feeling right now. I stood up and immediately went for his FC's kicking it's pop-up headlight smashing it.

"SCREW YOUR CAR! YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS ANYWAY!"

Bang Chan and the others held me trying to calm me down

"CALM DOWN MAN! YOU SNAPPED TOO EASILY, DON'T LET HIM GET TO YOU!" Changbin tried calming me down but all I see right now is the pain of getting left out.

"NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!" An enraged Shin went for me while the others tried stopping him but he's pretty strong they got punched as well. Slowly this turned into a brawl. Bang Chan let me go to protect Hyunjin as he was the youngest.
And me not giving a fuck anymore went straight for Shin.

Sana POV

"What do you think?" I went out of the fitting room to show them a dress I picked.

"You look lovely, please marry me!"

"Stahp, you're gonna get me blushing Jeongie~" I went back in to try out some more clothes.

"I definitely like the other one you showed me earlier orrr you could just buy everything since you got the money." Mina added

"Well you ain't wrong, let's do that! Why don't I buy you guys some stuff as well?"

"Sure thing!!! Jokbal please!" Momo jumped in excitement as she doesn't care about anything other than food.

"Alright Mo~"

I went out of the fitting room and we proceeded with shopping. Afterwards, we went to eat dinner then my butler called.

Ring ring!

I answered the phone reluctantly,

"Yes? I'm here eating with my friends."

"Miss Minatozaki wants you home immediately, I think she's upset about you spending a lot of money... and you trying to drive the Miata. She saw the scratches and dents on it..."

I sighed knowing I'll get scolded and punished again for lying. I told her that I accidentally hit my head that's why I had a band aid on my forehead.

Why do I keep going back to that car... Even though I said I was gonna live perfectly...

Bang Chan POV

We were all beaten up pretty badly as that bastard Shin was a good fighter.
His group escaped in their cars from the staff that broke up the fight.

I looked at Y/N who was knocked out and beaten up pretty badly.

"Poor guy..."

Winter POV

I'm currently walking with Han in the halls of the school.
He's nice and cute, so I'll be giving him a chance!
We're currently talking about some of our ambitions and he's very interesting.

"Oh and did you know that aside from wanting to be an idol, I also want to be a professional racer." Han showed me pictures of cars which reminded me of Y/N.

"Woaaahh! That's cooool, my friend Y/N also likes cars! Hmm... if I remember correctly his favourite was the uhh...
EA68 or something like that.." I scratched my head trying to remember the name

"Ohhh it's the Toyota AE86 hahahah, yeah he got a nice taste in cars I guess..."

Han Jisung POV

Why is it whenever we talk about something she always say something about Y/N!? Why!? What's with this Y/N guy?

I took out my phone while talking to Winter and texted Shin from 12-B

Shin 🏁

Han: Hey is it done yet? As promised I'll let you ride my dad's McLaren F1.

Shin: Yeah. You better keep that promise. He busted my FC's headlight. Got punched.

Han: Well that's on you. Did you bust his face though?

Shin: Kinda, psycho.

Han: HAHAHAHAHA good man. Next week, I'll let you ride the promised car. Come to our house.

Shin: alr

Winter POV

"Omg I heard there's a brawl that happened in the parking lot!"

"Really? Who was involved?"

"Idk... I heard it's mostly the 12-B boys that started it..."

I suddenly heard bad news and it made me worried. When I heard 12-B I immediately thought of Y/N
I quickly rushed towards the parking lot.

"Han let's meet up tomorrow I gotta check on something!"

"Oh- alright..." Han walked towards the other direction

When I got there, my heart dropped when I saw Y/N badly beaten up.

"Y/N!!!" I ran to Y/N's unconscious body and held him.

"Hey! Are you okay?? What happened!?" I shook him trying to wake him up.

"Hey... sorry, we failed to stop the fight... he snapped because of our classmate. And he got knocked out in the process." One of the guys sitting down also beat up explained to me what happened.

"I see... thank you for standing alongside him. What he needs right now are friends."

The school nurse arrived with first aid kits, I helped her treat them.
After a while Y/N opened his eyes and gained consciousness.

"I-.. where am I..."
Y/N sat up

"Hey... you're still in the parking lot... I'm sorry it happened to you again..." I feel bad for him he doesn't deserve this...

"Oh.. hey Winter... it's fine... I'm pathetic aren't I? I keep chasing things that I won't reach." He started tearing up

"Hey! It's not pathetic to chase things you want.." I sat beside him and patted his back

"But..." he sighed

"Look. Focus on recovering first, look at your face!!!" I laughed at him trying to cheer him up

He wiped his tears, and chuckled.

"That's more like it."

"Yeah... I wanna go home. I'm tired."

Sana POV

"B-But Mom!"

"NO BUTS! YOU'LL BE REFRAINED FROM TOUCHING YOUR MONEY AGAIN UNTIL YOU GRADUATE, AS PUNISHMENT! I'LL BE GIVING YOU WEEKLY ALLOWANCES! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN I SAW SCRATCHES ON THAT STUPID CAR!? YOU'RE ALREADY LIVING A PERFECT LIFE, DON'T END IT SOON WITH THESE STUPID ACTIONS!"

"I'm sorry... it won't happen again..." I sniffed as I cried my heart out silently.
I am living perfectly... but I'm not happy about this...

I got money, but I don't have freedom. I just want to live my life happily... it's suffocating...

I went back to my room, laid down on my bed and cried.
After crying and calming down, I decided to abandon the car but I wasn't gonna let my personal driver do it. I'm gonna drive and abandon it myself.

Chapter End

Author's Note:

Hi! That's chapter 2! Sorry if the story so far is pretty sad. As I'm trying to develop these problems for our future partners to solve! I'll try my best to write this book as well as possible! Thank you for reading chapter 2 of Passenger Princess!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 476 13
Minatozaki Sana, A very bipolar boss. Her Mood Swings are just a crazy one. Even her two friends can't understand how her mood changes. Only her Secr...
9.9K 909 25
You're the infamous vigilante who seeks revenge and justice, what will happen when a bubbly girl with a lot of secrets told you she wants to join you...
58.8K 2.1K 27
"Who am I? Is this the world that I used to live in? Why all thing doesn't feel right?" This is fanfic about Mina that has lost her memories because...
36.4K 1.4K 44
Kim Dahyun is a policewoman got fallen inlove unexpectedly to a lawyer Minatozaki Sana,, where the love can bring them together or just stay as a fri...