MEMENTO MORI โœถ our flag means...

By peachpick

๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น ๐‘ญ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘บ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ โœถ Nikita was fourteen when she met Blackbeard, and since then... More

๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’Š
โ €โ €โ €๐’Š. prologue
โ €โ €โ €๐’Š๐’Š. aboard the revenge
โ €โ €โ €๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. eyes on the horizon
โ €โ €โ €๐’Š๐’—. avant-garde
โ €โ €โ €๐’—. faux pas
โ €โ €โ €๐’—๐’Š. out of sight
โ €โ €โ €๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. run a rig
โ €โ €โ €๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. x marks the spot
โ €โ €โ €๐’Š๐’™. buried treasure
โ €โ €โ €๐’™. three sheets to the wind
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’Š. feed the fish
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. red ensign

author's note! (10/6/23)

301 11 10
By peachpick

hey guys! i wanted to let you know that (fingers crossed) i will be continuing this fic.

however, 1. i'm tempted to go back and flesh out act one more. i re-read it recently and it felt very quick and a little boring. especially between bash and nikki. i want to fix that.

and 2. i want to wait until season 2 is all out before i start posting at least bc i don't want something to mess up what i already wrote (more than what season 2 might do to season 1).

also, i'm watching with my brother who's super busy with band right now so i've only watched one episode so far 😭 so please NO SPOILERS!!!

thank you guys so much! seeing the increasing love this fic has gotten in the last year has been wonderful 💖 see you soon ◡̈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1K 37
[18+; Use an age indicator in YOUR BIO to confirm you're 18+ if you want to follow/comment or you'll be blocked for safety purposes] Deana Blake, a c...
23.1K 868 22
You've been running from your past for three years now. Three years since you fell into the sea and hoped you'd never get up again. But you did and n...
2.3K 82 9
โโ™ฌ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†.โ™ฌ โž โ‹†โ†ณโ‹† "แด€ ษขส€แดœแดแด˜ส แดษชษดแด…, สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ ๊œฑแด›แดส€แดส ๊œฑแด‡แด€, ๊œฑสœแด‡ สœษชแด…แด‡๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดœษด๊œฑสœษชษดแด‡...
129 13 9
It's the first Christmas since Stede Bonnet's divorce. His kids are with their mother, and with nowhere else to go, he decides to go down south to th...