Satoru Gojo's Girl ๐Ÿ’œ

By TaesimKim

Gojo huffed catching his breath before quickly breaking the door open as his blue orbs widen in fear and shoc... More

Luna Hatake ๐Ÿ’œ
Jujutsu Sorcerer๐Ÿ’œ
1st Mission๐Ÿ’œ
A Cute Junior๐Ÿ’œ
A Day With Megumi๐Ÿ’œ
Favourite Sensei ๐Ÿ’œ
Yuta Okkotsu ๐Ÿ’œ
Memories To Last๐Ÿ’œ
Training With Gojo๐Ÿ’œ
Date Gone Wrong ๐Ÿ’œ
Mission Gone Wrong ๐Ÿ’œ
His Sinful Touch ๐Ÿ’œ
Magenkyou Sharingan ๐Ÿ’œ
Intimacy ๐Ÿ’œ
Conflicted Emotions ๐Ÿ’œ
Geto Suguru ๐Ÿ’œ
Ayana Uchiha๐Ÿ’œ
Crack In Bond ๐Ÿ’œ
The Beast Is Awake ๐Ÿ’œ
Fight Till Death ๐Ÿ’œ
Goodbye Isn't Forever ๐Ÿ’œ
Sinful Feelings ๐Ÿ’œ
New Era ๐Ÿ’œ
Ryomen Sukuna ๐Ÿ’œ
New Sensei ๐Ÿ’œ
His Ignorance ๐Ÿ’œ
I Need You ๐Ÿ’œ
Naive Disaster ๐Ÿ’œ
The Uchiha Clan ๐Ÿ’œ
The Lost Heiress ๐Ÿ’œ
Training ๐Ÿ’œ
Megumi And Luna ๐Ÿ’œ
Despair ๐Ÿ’œ
Our Incomplete Story ๐Ÿ’œ
I Belong To You ๐Ÿ’œ
On Your Knees ๐Ÿ’œ
Numb ๐Ÿ’œ
Comeback ๐Ÿ’œ
Mission That Changed Life ๐Ÿ’œ
Mahito ๐Ÿ’œ
Long Enmity ๐Ÿ’œ
A Father's Love ๐Ÿ’œ
Engagement ๐Ÿ’œ
Under Stars And Moon ๐Ÿ’œ
An Unbreakable Bond ๐Ÿ’œ
Reunion ๐Ÿ’œ
His Insatiable Love ๐Ÿ’œ
A Mother's Embrace ๐Ÿ’œ
Beyond Limits ๐Ÿ’œ
Reliance ๐Ÿ’œ
Breath Heavy ๐Ÿ’œ
His Unconditional Love ๐Ÿ’œ
Obito Uchiha ๐Ÿ’œ
His Obsession ๐Ÿ’œ

A Talk With Gojo๐Ÿ’œ

589 11 0
By TaesimKim

When the bell rang, their history teacher gathered their things and walked out of the class.

"Finally.." Maki groaned, stretching her arms and legs out. "Now after this, we just got homeroom and the week is done!"

"Salmon...!" Inumaki breathed out, leaning against his chair.

Yuta chuckled at their antics before glancing over at the silverette beside him. "Are you planning on doing anything this weekend, Hatake-san?"

"Maybe shopping! What about you, Okkotsu-san?"

He blushed,"Ah, well, maybe I can—"

"-Whoa, whoa, whoa," Maki said, sending him an irked look. "Have you forgotten that you're gonna spend the weekend training with me and Panda? You still suck at using your sword."

"And at dodging," Panda added.

His face paled. "R-right..." His hopes of spending time with luna went down the drain. Luna chuckled at him sadily before turning to Maki,"Come on guys, give him a break. As you said it's weekend so why not enjoy it?"

Yuta looked stunned when Maki nods before offering her a thankful smile to which she just waved it off.

"Good afternoon, kids~" Gojo sang as he walked into the room. "Guess what?"

"Principal Yaga fired you!" Maki exclaimed.

"You were dumped?" Panda said.

"Your license was expanded?" Luna chuckled.

"Tuna mayo!"

Gojo's shoulders slumped. "You guys are awful at this, and what's up with all of your guesses?! You're all wrong! What I'm here to announce is that summer break starts now!"

Maki's jaw dropped. "WHAT? Why didn't you tell us this sooner?!"

"I forgot!" He beamed.

Panda scratched his head,"You guys didn't know? My dad told me weeks ago." He flinched under several glares before getting pinned down on floor.

"Couldn't you tell us this any sooner?" Maki growls punching him as he struggled under her grip while Luna tried to get her away from Panda who quickly got behind Yuta leaving poor guy face Maki's wrath.

"I think I should start packing then. I can't wait to meet daddy!" Luna quickly waved her friends a quick goodbye before walking to her room.

She quickly took a bath before started packing for home. After an hour of being exhausted she finally packed up all things. She took out her purple phone before calling a certain number. The call was picked on second ring as Luna quickly pulled phone away from her ear as a loud voice was heard from it.

"LUNA MY PRINCESS! WHY DIDNT YOU CALLED ME LAST NIGHT? YOU DIDNT ANSWERED MY MESSAGES NOR MY CALLS! YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS---" "Sorry daddy, I was just about to call you but I had to attend the class and last night I was at mission. But guess what? I'm coming home as summer vacations are starting tomorrow!" Luna cried happily only to blink at ended call.

Seriously? How mom ended up with you is out of world daddy. She chuckled putting phone in her bag.

"Luna-chan. "

She let out a small squeak and turned around, only to relax when she saw Gojo. He was dressed in casual wear, a pair of blue jeans and a baggy black shirt with his signature dark sunglasses over his eyes.

"Gojo-sensei?" she blinks in surprise. "Is... something wrong?"

The upper corners of his lips went up. "Nah, I'm just here to offer you a ride. You're going back home, right?"

"I am, but you don't have to--"

"-I insist!" He interrupted her brightly, even going so far as to grab her bag for her. "Come on, luna-chan, let's go!"

It wasn't like she had much of a choice after that. He had already skipped his way over to the door, opening it for her like a gentleman. She smiled thanking him as her eyes clashed with familiar blue orbs who stared at her surprised.

"Okkotsu-san? So you survived Maki's wrath huh?" Luna jokes tilting her head to side which layed on Gojo's arm who wrapped his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to him.

His stomach churned with discomfort. He didn't like this scene of her and Gojo stepping out of her dorm room together with her bag in his hand, as if the two were a loving couple leaving their shared apartment for a date.

"Hi, Yuta~!" Gojo gave him a cheery wave. "And hello to you too, Megumi-chan! Don't worry, I'm just driving luna-chan back home. I'll be back soon, so don't miss me too much, kids!"

"I'll see you after summer break. And bye my cute junior." Luna send him a flying kiss before walking away with Gojo.

Megumi's green eyes followed after the pair, watching as Gojo's hand placed itself on her back to guide her away.

He scowled and looked away."Tch."

The car ride with Gojo was chaotic as it ever was, with him blasting loud American music while also speeding through the streets of Tokyo, somehow managing to just barely avoid other cars and pedestrians.

"Sensei...Are you alright?" Luna asks concern noticing his silence.

Throughout the drive, Gojo had been quiet. He was a chatterbox, he always had something to talk about whether it be about kikufuku, curses, or even the latest pair of sunglasses he bought.

She almost reached out to place her hand over his, only to freeze up. What am I doing? She thought quickly retreating her hand. Her face turned red as she thought of her actions. God what was I thinking? He's not your friend luna but your sensei. You stupid girl! I hope he didn't notice...!

One stolen glance at him confirmed that he did, much to her absolute horror.

There was a tiny smirk on his handsome face. "Awww, luna-chan, did you want to comfort your sensei?"

"No!" she denied hastily, her getting red by each second. "I was just—"

"-No need to be shy!" He exclaimed cheerily, all too happy to reach out for the hand placed on her thigh, wrapping his larger one around it. "I'm feeling all better now, thanks to you!"

She swallowed thickly, her mind going like a roller-coaster. "S-sensei...!"

"There's nothing wrong with this luna-chan," he cooed soothingly, his thumb rubbing circles over her knuckles. "You trust me, don't you?"

"I do," she said. "Sorry, sensei, I was just, umm..."

"It's okay," he assured, his thumb still rubbing comforting circles around her hand. "You're just feeling shy. I take it your other teachers were never as affectionate as me, huh?"

She shook her head. She couldn't remember anyone being so friendly with her other than Nanami-Sensei. But he wouldn't get touchy with her like Gojo-Sensei. But all have their own personality, Gojo-Sensei was like this from the start so its nothing to get worry about.

He grinned at her response. "Good," he said. "Luna-chan..."

"Hmm?"

"Do you anything about Uchiha?" The name sends shivers to her spine as she looked at him nervously.

"Um..I once asked daddy about his sharingan. He told me he was gifted by his friend after he died. He mentioned him being an Uchiha but nothing more I've heard about them." Gojo hummed listening to her words.

"Tell me luna-chan, if Kakashi isn't an Uchiha, aside from him having sharingan.. how do you have them? Was your mom an Uchiha?" Her eyes widen in fear and shock as she bit her trembling lips harshly. Gojo looked at her from corner of his eyes before his grip on steering wheel tightened.

"I don't think mom was an Uchiha...if she was then why wouldn't daddy told anything about her to me? She was just a normal human I'm sure. If she was an Uchiha, then my grandfather would've come and met me didn't he?" Luna chuckled lightly dropping the subject.

This could be the case. If she really was ayana's daughter then the Uchiha clan would've done everything to get their clutches on Luna considering how protective they are of their sharingan. They wouldnt let a person wielding sharingan roam around. Maybe he was just overt thinking.

"Daddy!" Luna squeals hugging him tight as he twirled her around.

"I missed you so much my princess. So did you enjoyed there?" She nods turning to Gojo before bowing to him respectfully.

"Thanks for dropping me off Gojo-sensei. I'll see you after summer break." Gojo smiled waving at her as she went inside leaving two silverette alone.

"You came all the way here to drop my daughter? This isn't like you but anyways thanks for the ride." Kakashi shrugs.

"I told you I'm a good sensei and how can I? A wonderful sensei leave her favorite student to go all alone?" Gojo smiles as Kakashi raised his brows.

"By the way Kakashi, " He hummed looking at him with his poker face.

"Who was your wife?" Kakashi's breath hitched at that question.

"Why so sudden?" "Why not? Or why does it seems you dont want to tell me?" Gojo raised his brows as Kakashi gulps softly, averting his gaze away from him.

"I asked this because luna-chan just awakened her sharingan." Kakashi's eyes hardened as he glared at Gojo.

"And yet you did nothing to avoid this? You do know what it takes to awaken the sharingan? What cost it--" "She wasn't with me when that happened Kakashi. But the real question is why does she have them?" Gojo asks as Kakashi sighed frustrated.

"Was her mother a-" "Uchiha yes. But not the one whom you think. She died in front of our eyes remember?" Gojo's eyes darkened as he thought of the incident several years ago.

"You're right. I must get going now. See you later." Kakashi nods looking at distance where gojo went before feeling his sharingan swirling furiously before deactivating it.

Yes. Luna is mine and Ayana's daughter. But I won't let you know this whatever it takes. I already lost her thanks to you but not my daughter. Mark my words Gojo Satoru, I won't let you manipulate her like you did with Ayana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 859 19
"Hey fushiguro! Wow you look all better now!" I heard a unknown voice says as megumi exits the room about to go grab snacks. "There's lots of other e...
1.5K 31 9
I lick my lips and try to find the proper words. I open my mouth but nothing comes out except a shallow breath. "What's wrong sweetheart? You usuall...
178K 6.2K 63
Gojo Satoru never fell in love. Yes, there were flings and countless hookups, yet there was never a sense of promise or faithfulness in the air. Ever...
4.6K 96 7
Sometimes, love can pertain to sacrificing others for the ones you cherish deeply." You explained. "But I cherish you whole-heartedly!" his muffled...