Midnight Coffee (Solangelo AU)

Av SafeSpaceHere

Nico works night shifts at a 24/7 coffee shop by himself since no one ever comes in past 8:00. At the same ti... Mer

12:06
I'm Working On It
Coffee With Friends
It's a Blur
Breaking Routine
You're Not My Type
Knowledge
It's All They Can Talk About
How Did You Know?
Don't Cry
You Can Do This Anywhere
Tarantula
Skulls
Phone Number
Text
...wow
Bowling
Bad Boy Supreme
Floor 19
Significant Annoyance
Mushroom
Onsie
Slutty Silver Jewelry
Countdown

Coffee at Midnight

344 5 17
Av SafeSpaceHere

Hey guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I wanna say thank you so much!

This is the time I'm taking to say thank you to all the Percy Jackson writers on this app.
To everyone who I told about it that kept me writing.
To Uncle Rick for all the characters and lore.
To every single commenter who reminded me people found it funny.
To everyone who voted so I could know people were there.
And to all those who decided to read it, because I never would have finished it without consistent readers.

I loved writing and editing the whole book.

So much in fact, that I've considered writing another version from Will's perspective called Coffee at Midnight (the inverse of Midnight Coffee (but yes like the song)).

If I did that who/what else should be included?

It's not set in stone though, so I hope you liked the book as a whole. I just wanted to write about queer joy and a happy couple and I think I did that. 

Thank you.

You reading this means so much to me. You mean so much to me.

Have a great day/night!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4K 108 20
Nico and Will are crushing, dating, and /suffering/. This is a rollercoaster of fluff and angst with Solangelo in the front lines. Please enjoy! (Not...
85.9K 3.4K 19
Disclaimer: I believe this story is too poorly put together to enter into the wattys. I'm sorry -- Neighbor au-- Disclaimer: ALL CHARACTERS BELONG T...
12.2K 493 37
(Im aware that the title doesn't match the cover)) Nico is a foreign exchange student from Italy, now he finds himself in the new surroundings of a s...
31.8K 1.2K 43
Pease note that this is a work of fiction. Nothing in this story happened in real life, I created all events that take place in this other than what...