Nico di Angelo Meets The Batf...

By Anitoly

Nico di Angelo is being overwhelmed. His children/Cocoapuffs/Cacodemons have been overcrowding him and making... More

1: Cocoapuffs and friends are jerks
2: 'Blessings' from the gods
3: Somewhere in Gotham, thanks a LOT Zeus.
4: Hi! By the way, you're supposed to be dead!
5: The Foster Challenge
6: New Family, I Guess
7: Family Dinner
8: Truth or Dare!? Dare, because why not!
9: Wings and Cats
10: Healing
11: A Bit of The Truth
12: A Slight Mistake
13: Boating
14: Prank Wars!!
15: Filling in the Gaps
16: Wanna Pet Some Killer Doggos?
17: A Hard Explanation
18: A Talk With Drama Queen
19: Prank Wars Again Along With Freaky Powers
20: Pinecone Face
21: Confessions
22: Walking, Not Talking, and Stabbing Muggers Since the 1930's!
23: Remember Your Friends. Especially Sam.
24: Sorry
25: Brothers and Games
26: Shopping With the Batboys!
27: The Gala (pt. 1)
28: The Gala (pt. 2)
29: My Children Come to Visit
30: Gotham Academy
32: Crazy
33: WHAT THE HADES?
34: Lion Life
35: Reunited and Patrol
36: A Fateful Night
37: Dead
38: The World of the Living
VOTE!
39: Capture the Flag. Pt1. Demigods
40: Capture the Flag Pt 2: Mortals
41: A Life Running Out
42: APOLLO GET YOUR GODLY BUTT DOWN HERE BEFORE I DRAG YOU DOWN FROM OLYMPUS!
43: The Angel Joins the Kiddie League
New Book!
44: The Angle Saves Lives and Kicks Monster Butt
Requests!
Night-Night Nico
Damian Attempts to Commit Murder Using a Pair of Heels
Nico is Being (unintentionally?) Creepy
...

31: Angel

920 27 41
By Anitoly

I couldn't get a picture of Nico's costume up, so i had to make a speed draw video and put it up there... hope you guys enjoy it!

Nico's Pov:

I had been getting restless. 

The lack of monsters to fight, no doom impending prophecies, school being boring. The normal things. And my ADHD is NOT helping.

I had gotten idea. It was a stupid idea. But, at least i had an idea.

I was going to be vigilant. 

I knew that the Bats would not be happy about this. I was planning on starting tonight. There was NO WAY i was going to tell Bruce because he would go all DaddyBats on me, and i really don't need that right now.

I was having trouble coming up with a name. But then i got an idea. 

Why not Angel? 

I mean, i have wings, my last name literally means angel, Nico the Angel, and it was definitely misleading.

I would be an angel to those who need me, and a demon to those who harm others.

 Also, i wouldn't hesitate to kill. I knew that would get me in trouble with Batsy, but my mind is really similar to the Red Hood's. Just putting criminals in jail for a little while doesn't solve the problem. Some HAVE to go.

Time skip. Bob says hi, Zoe. 

It's now after dinner, and the boys and the bat are gearing up for patrol.

I was pacing back and forth in my room, contemplating costume ideas. 

I wanted something scary enough, but easy to move around in. And a mask that cannot come off, unless i want it to. Then i got an idea.

I snuck out my window, careful not to alert the Ninja Butler (Bat-ler) but he probably already knew anyways.

Then i realized something and felt stupid. I could just shadow travel.

Wow, Annabeth was right. Being around Percy really DOES affect your brain.

I quickly traveled to the garden and formed a suit out of shadows, with slit in the back so i could summon my wings without destroying it. i could bend its shape while i was in it, making fighting easier since it was made of shadows. 

Then i summoned a large collection of bones from the ground. I chose the ones i needed. A deer skull, a few rib cages, and some others to serve as bone knuckles (because they're made of bone not bronze) to make it easier to punch.

Then i made the holes in the deer skull pitch black, and made two small neon-red eyes of fire to go into one of the holes. I also made myself grow wolf ears, just for dramatic effect. I had found out that i can have certain parts of my transform. Like i could suddenly grow a tail, or get a cat's leg.

I had also recently realized i had geokinesis. 

Apparently Hades had given me the full 'Child of Death Starter Pack Bonus.' 

Not that I'm complaining.

I summoned gold and formed chains to keep my cape on, and some celestial bronze to put on the toes and soles of my boots. Then i infused my bone-knuckles with celestial bronze, just in case i was attacked by monsters.

I can bend the bones to move how i want them to, so most people would think my movements would be restricted. It would actually enhance them.

My suit was ready.

I shadow traveled to the rooftop of a large building in Gotham. 

It was dark and smoky as usual, and reeked of death. Almost as bad as the underworld, but not quite. Police sirens sounded in the distance.

Well. I'd better get going.

Time skip cause why not. Also, warning: there will be some violence and blood in the next bit.

I had stopped five muggings, one armed robbery, and an attempted murder. In which I murdered the murder.

Just as i pulled my sword out of the murderer and his victim escaped, i heard a voice sound behind me.

"Why did you just kill that guy?!" The voice said. Even with his voice changer on and his helmet, i could still recognize Jason's voice.

"Because." I say, using Apollo's gift to make me sound older.

"Who are you."

"Maybe I'm your Angel, or perhaps your worst nightmare." I said vaguely, harnessing my inner Apollo. (Aka the horribly vague poetry.)

"Who are you?!"

"Angel."

"Why did you kill him?!" The Red Hood shouts.

"He was about to kill that lady. I don't tolerate it." I spat.

"What are you doing in the Bat's city?" He hounded me.

"Doing what he could never do. Isn't that right, Red?"

"H-how? But you didn't even look at me?!" He gasped.

"I have my ways."

"Turn around." He orders. 

I turn around, bringing the flaming fake eyes to face him. I slowly let the lower jaw of the skull creak down a little, then i let out a small screech, making him flinch. Then he noticed my skeletal armor, and was clearly wondering how i could move.

"W-what are you?" He asks.

"I am human. But not completely human." At that moment i snapped up my wolf ears that had previously been blending in with my dark shaggy hair. The Hood flinched again.

Messing with mortal minds is pretty fun.

"Well, get prepared to leave, Angel." The last word dripped with sarcasm. He grabbed a gun from his holster and shot it at me.

In a flash my sword was up, and I deflected the bullet. It ricocheted, and hit him in the right leg. He let out a sharp hiss of pain.

"See ya." I say, and shadow travel back to my room. No, not the one at the manor, the one in Hades palace. I quickly laid the suit out in my dresser, and teleported back to my room. The one at the manor.

It was like four A.M so i could get some sleep. I quickly hopped into bed and fell asleep.

Time skip to 6:30 A.M.

I woke up and yawned, waking up Echo too. The small cat looked up at me, then curled up again. I slid out of bed, careful not to wake up Echo again. I got into my classic skull t-shirt and aviator jacket and walked down stairs, a bit more tired than usual.

I was greeted in the dining room by a grumpy, hobbling Jason, due to the bullet in his leg. And Alfred who was bringing in a large plate of pancakes.

"Hey Jason. What happened?" I asked him.

"Some freaky new 'hero' deflected my bullet with this wicked looking sword and it hit me in the leg!" Jason growled. I tried not to laugh.

Then Bruce walked in, along with the batboys.

"Hey, what happened to your leg?" Dick asked Jason. Jason explained the situation.

"So. There's a new 'hero' in Gotham?" Bruce asked. Jason nodded.

"Okay. He sounds dangerous. If you guys run into this 'Angel', call me immediately. He's not afraid to kill." Bruce lectured the batboys. I was trying my very hardest not to smirk.

I take a small bite of my pancakes.

"Do you guys know if he has any powers?" I asked innocently.

"Well, he has can teleport. Probably a new freaky psychotic meta that can't control their powers." Jason grumbled. "But the weird thing is, he's tiny. Like, smaller than Demon Brat! But he sounds as old as Dickiebird."

"Mhm." I hummed, faking agreement. 

This was going to be fun.

Hello my Minions! 

More action has happened! Another chick hatched yesterday! And my soccer team almost won a game! It was 3-2, the other team won. But we did A LOT better than last time, because last time we played against them, we lost 11-4. Yea. Hope you enjoyed this my Minions! ❤️

—Anitoly!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 683 38
*COMPLETED* Percy never expected to die the way he did. He never expected to magically come back to life. He never expected to be in an army. And he...
139K 2.7K 9
After finding happiness in Camp Half-blood, Nico di Angelo is once again ripped out of his old life. This Time, he finds himself in Gotham City, the...
48K 2K 38
It's been two years since the defeat of Gaea, and Nico is finally returning to Camp Half-blood after spending the last couple of years collecting esc...
3.9K 125 14
𖤍 ❝ 𝔑𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔰, 𝔖𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔲𝔰 ❞ "-𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞...