Look At Me

By Reddwritessmut

Jisung has been love with his best friend forever but fears it's one sided and doesn't want to ruin their fri... More

See something you like?
Coffee
Like Heaven
Fantasies and Secrecy
Panic
Sir
Midnight Snack
Tease
Stolen Moments
Never Have I Ever
Inspiration
Perfect Fit
So Fucking Dangerous
Boyfriend
Home Sweet Home
I Need You
Dreams Come True
Tell Me I'm Yours
Caught
Bon Appetit
Things
For Me, It's You
At My Mercy
Marked
NO
Make Me Forget
Realizations
Cravings
Whore
Use Your Tongue
Secret Secret
Plan
Scream For Me
Look At How Beautiful You Are
I Think He Bought It
Stalker
Muse
Eager
Switch
Ménage à trois
Mine
Club Subjugation
The Plan
Under the Stars
Non-Negotiable
*Christmas Special Story*
Of Course He Was
Terms
F*ck
Look At Me
Marking Your Territory

Score Card

967 26 23
By Reddwritessmut

Chan's POV 

I watched from the door of Jeongin's apartment as the car continued down the road and dropped of Jisung. He walked to the door, his head hung, and shoulders slumped, caught again in his own mind. He was getting soaked, and God I wanted to run to him with an umbrella, My overprotective side bubbling up. I sighed, wishing I could take the burden off his shoulders. I knew that Minho was helping him- Jisung really had been improving since they started seeing each other. I watched him go in and close the door before I retreated, worry clinging to my mind.

Changbin's voice carried from the kitchen, loud guffaws of laughter mingling with the sounds of Hyunjin and Felix flirting and giggling along with him. I was so happy. Everyone had somebody. Almost everyone. Seungmin was another problem for another day though. I slipped my sneakers off and shrugged out of my jacket, smiling as I turned to go find my person. My Innie.

"Hey there." Came his voice from the shadows of the hallway and I felt a shiver of excitement up my spine as he came forward, grabbed my hand and leaned down slightly to kiss me lightly. I closed my eyes as his pillowy lips met mine. God, I liked it when he was forward. His hands were suddenly at the hem of my shirt, light finger touches tracing over my stomach. "Shit." I thought, the ticklish sensation causing goosebumps to form on my arms.

His mouth became hard against mine, he was losing his control- the effect my abs always seemed to have on him. He was backing me against the door, His mouth eager against mine, His teeth scraped along my bottom lip, His way of asking for access. I parted my lips, allowing his tongue to tangle with my own. My hands snaked up his chest, and I wove my fingers into his hair, causing him to let out a low moan. Our mouths feasted off each other and I was highly aware we needed to move our make out session elsewhere before the other came back through to go upstairs. Jeongin pressed himself against me, working him knee between my legs- taking me by surprise. "Whoa." I thought- "What's gotten into him?" I wondered as he carefully rubbed his thigh against my groin, making my brain go fuzzy and causing me to break the kiss and look at him with a surprised expression while I fought my pulse back to normal. "Damn." I thought.

You alright, Kit?" I asked, licking my lips and tasting him again.

He looked annoyed, pressing his eyes closed and making his irritated smirk- which showed his dimples perfectly. "I missed you." He explained, his voice low and airy.

"I can tell." I responded, grabbing the collar of his shirt, and kissing him once, hard, and quick. "Let's move this out of the foyer, though, eh?" I offered, still playfully trapped by him against the door.

His smirk morphed into one of anticipation and he backed up enough for me to move. I laced my fingers with his and let him lead me toward his room, which was downstairs next to Seungmin's. His door was open and the light of the T.V. was bright against the otherwise darkness in the apartment. Innie led me to his room, which I had been in before of course- but not since we had been seeing each other. His bed was against the same wall as the door, big and inviting looking- the blankets rumpled obvious that Jeongin had be in bed before I arrived. The T.V was on and paused- a familiar Marvel movie frozen mid action. His nightstand held a cup of half drank tea, his phone and a journal, his spot marked with a pen.

"Sorry it's such a mess." He offered apologetically."

"How long past your bedtime have you been waiting?" I asked- know he was usually very strict with his bedtime.

He blushed and looked away. "Not long." He lied unconvincingly.

"Kit." I warned, looking at him with raised eyebrows and a disappointed lopsided grin.

"Fine. A few hours." He shrugged "But I wanted to see you-"He said- his tone of the verge of whiny.

"Kit- you don't have to wait up. I would have just slept on the couch or slid into bed quietly." I said, hugging him against me, my chin resting on his shoulder.

"Well, I didn't want you to slide into bed quietly." He mumbled, clearly embarrassed he was saying it out loud.

"Oh?" I queried. I grabbed him by the shoulders, pivoting him toward me, his back to the bed. "And how did you want me get in the bed then? I asked, my voice low and sensual. I grabbed him by his pajama collar, pulling him toward me until our mouths were inches apart. I was teasing him, enjoying the adorable look on his face. His lips parted, and he swallowed- suddenly shy under my gaze. I walked him backward until he stopped, the backs of his knees colliding with the bed. "Any ideas you sly little fox?" I asked releasing his collar and pushing him slightly, so he fell back onto the bed. He lay there, stunned looking up at me. I enjoyed this view- Gorgeous, innocent Jeongin laid out before me on the bed- his cheeks flaming and his perfect, kissable lips forming a surprised "O".

"I-I." he tried.

I stooped down, hovering over him, placing one of my knees between his legs on the edge of the bed. "My fingers worked over the buttons of his shirt, undoing the top two before he grabbed my hand, pausing my efforts.

"Oppa." He breathed, closing his eyes.

"Is this okay, Jeongin?" I asked, my thigh gently pressed against his groin, trapped by his own- my hands going to either side of his head, trapping him beneath me.

"Y-Yes." he sighed, nodding.

"Good, Kit." I praised, lowering my mouth to his ear, taking the lobe between my teeth, my tongue flicking against the skin lightly.

"Ah!" he whimpered- his hands finding their way to the hem of my shirt- shamelessly lifting the material so he could run his palms over my stomach. I groaned against him- the feel of his large hands on me making it hard to think. I released his sensitive ear and kissed down his neck and back up his jaw, trailing lingering kisses on him until he shivered underneath me. I kissed his lips, nipping along him bottom lip- asking for access. He obliged and I feasted at his mouth. I was a drowned man and Jeongin was my oxygen.

Jeongins fingers worked at my belt buckle, undoing my pants. His hands were dangerously close to taking things further than we had before. I broke the kiss, gasping for air and craning my neck back. "Innie- "I cautioned. He grumbled and his hands snaked inside the waistband of my jeans, moving to squeeze where my ass and lower back met. This pulled me closer to me, causing my knee to rub against him in the most intimate of ways. Another sound came from him, and I couldn't place weather it was a moan or a whimper, but I knew it was sexy as fuck. "Innie. What do you want?" I asked quiet- unsure how far he was comfortable taking things.

"You." The word hung in the air heavily – several interpretations of his statement hanging like forbidden fruit before me.

I groaned, knowing he meant it- but at the same time knowing he really didn't mean going that far. Even if he thought he was ready, I wasn't. I wanted to savor every single first of Jeongin's and there were so many more to try before sex was even a discussion.

I stayed still, debating what to say when he started writhing against me, rising his hips up to press himself against my thigh, proving how needy he was. His eyed were half open- heavy with unquenched desire and he rose against me again, rolling his body against me. "Oppa, please." He begged and it was my turn to swallow an invisible lump in my throat.

"Fuck." I hissed out- not from anger but from frustration. "Kit- you've gotten yourself off before, right?" I asked- though I was certain he had.

He nodded once, a quick jerk of his head. "Of course- I have needs like anyone else." He smirked, showing his dimples.

"Those fucking dimples will be the end of me." I thought, relief making me smile. "Good." I said through a smile. "Can I help you get off tonight?" I asked, my mouth against his ear- the heat of my breath against his ear enough to make him shiver against me.

"Oh God yes, please." He begged.

"I was hoping you'd say that." I answered, kissing his neck, and lowering my body against his, so we were pressed together as much as possible. His hands moved down my ass and squeezed, his fingers digging into the meat, making my pelvis meet his. I kissed him like that for a long time, until his hands were raking up and down my back and his eager, desperate little sounds came out of his throat in one long, unending whimper.

I broke from him, standing. I gazed down at him- the definition of mussed. His hair was wild, his lips swollen and rosy. His chest rose and fell rapidly- another button having come undone to reveal more of his delicious chest. His long legs hung over the side of the bed still, his pajama pants slung low on his hips. His dick strained against the fabric and suddenly I was desperate to touch him. I yanked my shirt off quickly and watched his eyes go wide as he watched me. I smiled, pleased I had this effect on him. I grabbed my belt which he had already unfastened and pulled quickly, the belt quickly disposed of and tossed to the floor. His mouth parted slightly as he said "Shit." Almost silently.

I damn near dove on the bed, laying next to him, my front pressing against his side, my right leg coming to a rest on his thighs. His head turned and he strained to kiss me. I offered him my left arm to rest his head on and he accepted, closing the last of distance between us. "I'd like to unbutton your shirt, is that okay.?" I asked and he nodded. "Words, Kit."

"Yes. Yes, Oppa." He stuttered.

"Good. Thank you." I cooed and undid the remaining button quickly with my right hand. "I'm going to touch you now." I whispered in his ear, my hand lightly caressing over his pecs and down his stomach. His eyes closed and his face went slack as my hand moved. I brushed my palm over his dick, over the fabric and watched as he melted.

"Nhng." He moaned, as his hips buck upward- his hands clawing at the blankets.

'Shh, shh." It's okay Kit." I whispered, my lips kissing up his neck. I rubbed him over his pants, my hand retreating when his breathing became ragged. "Not yet." I scolded, my tongue darting out and licking along the pulse of his neck.

I waited for him to relax before my fingers dipped into the waistband of his pants, toying with his hip bone before my hand sought the hard length of him. My fingers closed around him, and he whined, having never been touched like this by another person. "You okay?" I checked in and he nodded.

I started to scold him, but he panted "Yes. God yes."

I managed to free his dick from the constraint of his pant and looked and him, shock making my eyebrows shoot up. 'Christ, Innie." I said as I gazed at him. He was gorgeous, and his long, thick, perfect dick was no exception.

"What?" he worried "Is there something wrong?" he asked, his head snapping to look down at himself.

"No!" I hurriedly amended- "You're just blessed, Kit. Bit surprised." I smiled at him, and he smiled, shyly.

"Oh- yeah." He accepted, slightly shrugging.

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Aren't you humble." I mused and stroked him, making his head fall back against my bicep.

"Oh, God." He whispered I kissed along his ear- knowing it was his most sensitive spot. "Fuuuck." He whimpered and I knew I was on the right track.

I worked him, enjoying the sounds he made as I stroked him- his pleasure my only goal. His hips bucked against me, eager for release and my hand found a rhythm that had him cursing and praising my name all at once.

"Fuck, Chan-Christ. Ohmygod. Yes." Words spilled from his mouth as he came, hot and sticky across his lower stomach. His expression completely slack, heavenly content painted across his handsome face.

I kissed him deeply, pouring as much praise into it as I could. I broke from him, my hand still wrapped around the base of his dick as he came down from his orgasm. "Good job, Kit." I whispered and he blushed prettily.

I stood, and walked to his en-suite bathroom, grabbing a towel, and wetting it. When I came back, he looked completely blissed out, a wide grin on his face- still laying with his eyes closed like he couldn't believe what had happened. I gently wiped the cum off him, laying kisses on each of his abs afterward. I fixed his pants and laid next to him. He rolled to his side, making sleepy little sounds. I curled against his back, tucking him into me-spooning him, burrowing my face into his shoulder blade.

"Thank you, Oppa." He mumbled- barely audible.

I smiled widely, kissing his neck and nuzzled my nose against his skin, breathing in his cologne. He smelled of Jasmine and Cedar and I felt myself relax from breathing in his unique scent. "Anytime, Kit. It was my pleasure." I whispered against his neck, feeling my eyes drooping closed.

"But it wasn't." He said quietly.

The statement caught me off guard and I opened my eyes, eyebrows knitting together in confusion. "Hmm?" I wondered "What do you mean, Innie?"

"Well, I-." He tried. He fidgeted, toying with the sleeves of his pajama shirt, picking at a loose thread "I mean you didn't." He tried again "Um... I'm being selfish..." He murmured.

I sighed and hugged him closer to me. "You are not selfish Jeongin. I wanted to get you off- to watch your gorgeous face as you came. I will never expect you to reciprocate, and I won't put pressure on you to do anything more than you are comfortable with. I'm perfectly happy with how things are." I reassured him.

"Oh." He said and I was sure I detected some relief in the syllable.

"Relationships aren't a score card." I like taking care of you. It's how I am." I shrugged.

"No kidding." He chuckled back and seemed to accept what I told him. "But- just tell me if you want me to- "he trailed off.

"Get me off?" I finished for him. "Don't worry about me, Kit- I can handle things."

"You just always put everyone else first- you don't think about yourself. I don't ever want to be another thing on your to do list." He explained, sullen.

"You could never be." I contemplated for a moment before adding "Maybe you're the top spot on things I want to do... but..." I teased, earning a playful slap from him.

"Hey!" He yelped, shocked.

"It's true." I whispered, catching the shell of his ear between my teeth playfully. "But not yet and not until you are ready." I reassured him. He caught my hand that rested on his waist and kissed it. I smiled to myself, my eyes heavy. I started to doze off when his words caught me off guard.

"You should take off your pants." He said nonchalantly- Making my eyes snap open, my heart racing.

'W-What?" I stammered.

"You're falling asleep- you shouldn't sleep in jeans- you'll be uncomfortable." He explained, standing to help me slide them off.

"Oooh." I said, trying to tell my brain to calm the fuck down.

Once my jeans were off, Jeongin slid back into the bed, nudging to lay the right way in the bed, not across it like we had been. He waited for me to get into place and snuggled under the comforter, fitting himself against me. I held him against me, and he was so warm and soft next to me. I smiled down at him, kissing him on the cheek. My head hit the pillow, which smelled so deliciously like him, and my eyes closed- not opening again until morning. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 24.9K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
264K 15.8K 158
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞." ☕︎☕︎ Minho...
16.1K 451 2
"you're crazy if you think i'm ever letting you go, baby." jisung feels a blush blooming on his face. he blinks rapidly, clearly affected by the pet...
24.1K 436 23
A story were a bad boy Minho unexpectedly falls for the nerdy Jisung ©️Luna1431272023