Passenger Princess | Minatoza...

By HwangYo-han

Fujimori Y/N lost in life, with no purpose, he is struggling to find where to Belong. With a baggage in his h... More

Author's Note
Bruise | Bruises
Recovery | Damages
Broken | Running Part 1
Broken | Running Part 2

Left Out | Belonging

45 1 0
By HwangYo-han

Y/N POV

"Great. I still woke up... when will this end."

My name is Fujimori Y/N, I'm 18, I live in Seoul and if what I said wasn't obvious enough, I'm currently wishing to finally rest but I can't bring myself on doing it so I'm just hoping it'll happen naturally in my sleep. The only thing keeping me going right now is cars and dad's dream he left me to achieve when he died, though I have a license but I don't have my own car.

It's the first day of school.

I stood up from my bed and went on with my morning routine. As I finished I took everything I needed and went downstairs to go and eat breakfast.

"Y/N! You're gonna be late for the first day school! Do you want me to shove that spoon down your throat just so you'll eat?" Mom yelled at me for being slow.

"That's why I'm here, I'm gonna eat." I sat down and ate my breakfast quickly and headed to school without saying goodbye to my mom.

Walking to school

"I wish I have my own car, so I don't have to fucking walk..."

As I was walking to school I spotted a car parked next to a convenience store. My eyes lit up as I saw the front of a Miata NA.

It was modded and it had a purple finish.
I circled around it, excited then remembering my mom won't buy me a car even though we have so much disposable money that dad left us when he passed away. I frowned but decided to take some pictures of it since I'll be posting it on my socials.

A pretty girl and a man in a suit came out of the convenience store and walked towards the Miata I was taking pictures of.

"Wow..." my jaw slightly dropped as she was gorgeous and knowing that she owns a JDM car made me interested in her, I saw that she has an ID which has my school's lace.

Sana POV

"Miss Minatozaki won't be happy with you being in this car again..." my butler/personal driver facepalmed as I bought a snack.

"It's fine!!! Cars are my new hobby so she can't stop me! Plus she gave me money when I said I was buying a car!!!" I took what I bought and we started walking towards the outside.

"But she said it wasn't a perfect car for you..." he looks away as he knows he's gonna get scolded again for letting this happen.

"That's some bs right there!" I sighed and walked towards my car, then I saw a guy taking pictures of my car. He looked at me and I saw that he has my school's lace,

Oh, he's gonna attend the same school as me.

"Oh- is this your car? I'm sorry I took pictures without your permission..." he scratched his head in shame.

"It's fine! No need to apologize! You can even post it online, it's fine by me." I smiled at him.

"Thanks, you got a nice car by the way." He smiled back.

Before I could say thank you he went away probably walking to school. Me and my driver drove to school passing by the guy earlier.

Y/N POV

I arrived at school, hopefully I wasn't late. I saw the Miata from earlier and some other cool cars, I decided not to take pictures as the thought of being late on the first day of school looms over my head.
As I walked towards the classroom assigned to our section (12-B) I wondered if it's still gonna be the same this year.

Am I gonna belong or am I gonna be casted aside again?

I entered the classroom and looked around. Taking a seat at the back and looking outside the window, it made me think of the good old days when my dad was alive where I truly felt belong.

The seats got filled with people I don't know and they seem to be fine interacting with each other while I was there feeling isolated like before. The conversations that were taking place in the room was deafening but pleasant, cars was the topic of some which made me hopeful that I finally found where I belong.

"Oh yeah, that Celica Supra is my dad's car. He lets me borrow it as long as I don't crash it."

"Really????"

"That's sick. Mine's a Toyota Sprinter one of the first models."

"Our boy got a vintage damn!"

It made me smile knowing these people know their stuff. Seems like cars are pretty big on this school, as they let people bring their modified vehicles here.

"Excuse me!! I heard you guys were talking about cars! Can I join?" A high pitched voice suddenly appeared out of nowhere, it sounded familiar and turned my head at the direction of the voice. I saw the owner of the Miata from earlier.

"Oh sure, few of the girls I know are into cars as well glad to have you on board.
I'm Shin, nice to meet you. I own an RX-7 FC" he extended his hand

Shaking his hand she responded,
"I'm Minatozaki Sana, likewise. I'm the owner of that purple Miata right there!" She pointed at her pretty car over at the garage as it was in view of the room.

I can see that they were all in awe of her car not just that but HER aswell. Not that I'm jealous of that but I want to join them. Sucks that I'm very approachable but I usually don't know how to approach a person.

Sana POV

Wow, I found my people! I can't believe it!! I finally found people who share the same passion as me!!!

My eyes lit up as I saw Shin's purple RX-7. It had the same color as my Miata!

"Our cars have the same color, don't you think that's a sign~" I cheekily smiled, jokingly flirted

He laughed and asked me,
"Yeah probably, how much mileage do you have on your car? Wanna drive later?"

"Uh... I do own the car but I don't really know... hehe... I don't drive, because I have my own personal driver..." suddenly my heart dropped as they became stoic and silent.

"Oh... did I say something wrong...?"

They immediately laughed and told me to stay away.

"Look Sana, it's stupid that you don't drive you're clearly not meant for cars. Oh yeah, I heard that your parents own the Minatozaki Estates? You live such a perfect life. I don't know why you're getting into cars but stay out of it, get your personal driver and drive out of here in your shitty Miata."

I flinched at the words Shin said and immediately went to the back of the class sitting at an empty seat. Putting my head down. They continued their conversation as if nothing happened.

Y/N POV

"Damn... first day of the school and that happens... sucks huh." I patted the girl's back after she sat next to me.

"What do you know? You're probably the same as them." her voice was muffled as she put her head face down on the desk facing the other way.

"Ehh, probably or probably not. I don't really care." But inside I do care, I hate seeing someone feeling out of place as I've experienced it many times before.

"Welp, that's life you'll get used to it. Hopefully you'll find a circle where you belong."

She faced me and said

"Hopefully."

The bell rang, and our teacher arrived. Soon enough our first class began.

"Alright everyone my name is Do Minjun. I'll be 12-B's class adviser for this school year. For our first activity! We'll be having an Introduce Yourself session! Now get ready because we'll be starting now! Give us your name, age, favourite thing, interests, hobbies and talents." He clapped and pointed at the first student.

The introduce yourself session was ongoing and there were some notable people.

"Hello everyone, I'm Park Jihyo, 18 years old, my favourite thing is a microphone, I'm interested in music, my hobbies are reading webtoons and web-surfing. My talents is singing and dancing!"

"I'm Im Nayeon, 19, salmon sushi, badminton and, singing."
Wow she's so pretty, I think it's clear who's gonna be the popular girl here.

"Yo, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, 18 and I love girls. I like playing the sax and singing."

"Hi guys, I'm Christopher Bang. You can call me Bang Chan. I'm also 18, my favourite thing is my Toyota GT86. Self-explanatory what my hobby and interest are. Talent, Dancing."

"Kuruma Shin, 17 and I love cars. Thanks."

"What's up everyone~ I am Hirai Momo and I am made in Japan. I am legal and I love jokbal and dancing."
What a weirdo but she's also cute.

"Sup, I'm Seo Changbin, 17 years old. I like rapping and writing lyrics. Pretty interested in cars too but it's just a side hobby."

"Hello. I'm Myoui 'Sharon' Mina. I like penguins and ballet. 17."
Huh.

"Greetings, I'n Hwang Hyunjin. 17 and I love dancing, painting and playing sports. Sometimes I drive sometimes I don't."
Another rich, handsome guy, I'll bet the whole class will fall for him.

"Hellooo! I'm Kim Dahyun!! 17! I love tofu and dancing!!! I also play piano, hope we all get along!"
Spoiler. We all probably won't. Pfft.

"Yo! I'm Son Chaeyoung, 17 and I love rapping as well! I like drawing and I got some tattoos which surprisingly the school let me have."

"Hi... I'm Chou Tzuyu... I just turned 17.. uhm. That's it.."
Damn... I don't know why but I can feel her judging us with that stare.

"Sup! I'm Lee 'Felix' Yongbok, I like beatboxing and cars too. My dream car is a Porsche 911. Also I love to cook!"
God damn, that voice is deep as hell.

Some students went after them and now it's Sana's turn but she didn't stood up.

"Uh- sir I don't think she's feeling well. I'll go and take my turn." I stood up knowing she isn't fine.

"Alright, thank you for the heads up! You may go."

I walked infront of the class hoping this class will be the thing I'm longing for. Where I truly belong.

"My name is Fujimori Y/N, I'm 18 years old. And my favourite thing is... cars. It's a very important thing in my life. My interests are cycling and driving although I...." I suddenly paused and thought that if I said I don't have a car it might ruin my chances of making friends with them.

"Uh, moving on my talent is dancing." I smiled at them

They seem to be pleased about it so I was happy hoping that they would approach me sometime.

After a while the introductions finished, of course naturally circles started forming and surprisingly Sana got in one.
I was happy for her but she seems upset.
Maybe what happened earlier was the cause.

Timeskip to lunch

It's now lunch and we're all at the cafeteria. I sat down after buying food and looked around wondering where's Shin.

Why am I such a people pleaser... I could've just said I don't have a car and deal with it...

Suddenly a group of people approached me and saw Shin and some of the boys with them.
It's my chance.

"Hey! You seem cool, can we sit with you bud?" One of the guys asked me and of course I nodded.

We started getting to know each other while eating. I was getting along well with them. This is always the start of something that'll hurt me for sure.

"What's your dream car, Y/N? Since you never mentioned it to us." Shin asked me

"Well... I'd really love to ride a Miata or an AE86." I answered while chewing on my food.

"You got a good taste. Good shit."

"Hahahaha... yeah thanks man!"

We all finished eating, I told them I'll follow them to our classroom after going to the comfort room.

I passed by Sana who was with the other pretty girls from the class eating their lunch.
I looked at her and she's still pretty bummed about what happened earlier but then suddenly

WHAM!

I bumped into a girl, everyone looked at us and gasped. I stood up and helped her asking if she was okay.

"I am so sorry for being clumsy, are you oka-...."

I froze after seeing her face
Aaaand it's none other than my childhood best friend.
Winter.

"YAH!!! Some things never change, you're still dumb as fuck!" She smacked me on the head.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE DUMBASS?" rubbing my temple, still surprised she's here.

"I STUDY HERE DUMB. ASS."

"Stop being short, that's why I couldn't see you!" I laughed placing my hand on her head showing the height difference.
She faked her laugh as she kicked my shin making me kneel.

"Who's short now? HAHAHAHA"
I stood up laughing, my shin hurts but at least I know I'm gonna belong somewhere maybe.

When we were in highschool she was one of the reasons I felt so detached from everyone. But she was one of the reasons I became better but tattered. I used to like her romantically but that quickly ended as she was already dating someone when I was already pursuing her. I know, fucked up. Should've told me way earlier when I confessed. But I learned to forgive her and we're still best friends.

Turns out she's from 12-A so there's that.

Sana POV

What a way to start the school year...
Getting left out already...
I shouldn't have left my ways of being perfect.

"Sana, do you want to hang out later?"

"Sana?"

"Psst!!"

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"O-Oh! Yeah yeah sure!" I gave them a bright smile while nodding.

"Are you okay? You were spacing out there." Jihyo asked me

I am definitely not okay...

"Yeah.. just got lost in my thoughts. Anyways!! What do you guys want to do later???" I returned to my cheerful self and continued eating.

WHAM!

I got surprised as two people bumped beside me. I looked over and saw the guy from earlier, If I remembered correctly his name is Fujimori Y/N. The girl is pretty but kind of mean but I guess that's part of their friendship.
I overheard their conversation and it looks like he gets along with people easily. He was eating with the car guys earlier so what he said to me earlier was probably a lie. What a hypocrite.

Y/N POV

The first day of school ended. Me and Winter walked home together catching up on each of our lives.

"I'm so sorry to hear that... He was a great dad to me as well... I'm heartbroken now..."

Winter held my hand knowing how much I cared for my dad.

"Why don't we visit his grave sometime? I never got to say goodbye to him... and you must be feeling lonely after all this time. I want to make it up for everything I did back then. I really regret them."

She's so sincere and down to earth. That's what I liked about her back then. Glad she's still being herself.

"Thanks Minjeong... but let's not end the day on a bad note. You said you broke up with that toxic guy right? Why don't we celebrate that. Let's go to my house and eat, I'm sure mom will be glad to see you."

"Sure! That'd be nice I haven't seen her in a while!" She held my hand tighter and it made me kind of blush.

I dragged her to my house, took off our shoes and entered.

"Hey mom, I'm home!"
We let go of each other's hand and went to the dining room.

"Hey, Y/N... I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier... it's just that I'm tired from work..." she looks like a zombie-

"Take a rest mom, it's fine... I know it's been hard without dad... he left too early. But guess what? WINTER IS HERE!"

"It's still spring what do you mean son- OH!"
NOW SHE LOOKS LIKE A HUMAN AGAIN

"WINTER!!" she immediately went to hug Winter

"Hi Eomma!" she hugged back

I'm glad I could see mom smiling again...

After catching up with each other, we went to eat dinner together and afterwards, I walked Winter home.

We arrived at her house after a 20 minute walk.

"Thanks for the food Y/N!!!! Let's do well together at school this year okay!?"

"Yeah, I'll get higher grades than you so definitely do well." I put my fist out asking for a fistbump.

But then suddenly she pulled me in for a hug.

"I-" I froze but eventually hugged back.

"I'll beat you in studies this time! Also I missed you a lot... After what happened back then we eventually stopped talking to each other and I kind of missed our interactions..." she broke away from the hug and smiled

"Me too man... me too, anyways I gotta go home since it's getting late. I'll see you tom!"
I started walking away waving her goodbye, she waved back and went inside her house.

Sana POV

"SANA! YOU WENT AND RODE YOUR STUPID CAR AGAIN!? DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO SELL OR ABANDON THAT CAR?"

I was scolded again for acting imperfectly.

"Yes ma'am... I'm sorry..." I looked down as I didn't wanna upset mom anymore.

"Focus on your studies. And never touch that car again, do you understand? Or else I will send it to the junkyard!" she walked away to go in her stupid office.

I shed a tear and went to my room. This is the perfect life they wanted me to live out...
But I guess it's for the best...
If I hadn't bought that car I wouldn't have been treated like that.
Screw this. I'm gonna live perfectly again.

Chapter End
Author's Note:

Hi everyone! I'm Yohan and that's the end of chapter 1, hopefully you enjoyed that. I had fun writing this chapter and I'd love to finish this book. I plan on having a crap ton of chapters and maybe doing a sequel book if I get more ideas. But for now enjoy the story as I have some interesting stuff planned out for this book to explore the topic of belonging and love with Fujimori Y/N and Minatozaki Sana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 2.9K 28
Who will you love back? [Momo, Sana, Mina x Female Reader]
16.1K 447 38
In which (Y/N) is looking for a person perfect enough to be a real friend and soon-to-be lover through his passion for music..... Published : 24th Ma...
4.6K 376 16
Sana x female reader Minatozaki Sana, a cold hearted women who presents herself as success, fame, fortune, power and so much more, has a secret that...
28.3K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...