Arranged - Jeongchan

Par Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

Jeongin has never been the ideal child to his parents. A trouble maker, lazy, never really paying attention i... Plus

Chapter 1 - Intro
Chapter 2 - Special guests
Chapter 3 - Marriage!?
Chapter 4 - Distract
Chapter 5 - A goofy plan
Chapter 6 - Acting
Chapter 7 - Neowa naui DRIVVEEE
Chapter 8 - Great match
Chapter 9 - Almost free
Chapter 10 - Breakdown😫
Chapter 11 - Cuties stay cute
Chapter 13 - Fight 🤺🤺
Chapter 14 - Hold on
Chapter 15 - Now what
Chapter 16 - Ugh we have to talk
Chapter 17 - So perfect
Chapter 18 - Opening
Chapter 19 - All I could wish for
Epilogue/10k special

Chapter 12 - Graduation‼️‼️

1.1K 47 14
Par Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

"Hyunjin I told you to be careful with the gowns!" Seungmin tightly closes his eyes in frustration.

"I was!"

"Then tell me why there's a massive rip in it!" Seungmin looks up at Hyunjin who looked rightfully guilty, but nonetheless stubborn.

"I told you Seungmin-ah! It's not my fault a stupid rose thorn decided to attack me!" Hyunjin respond while throwing his hands in the air.

"Jinnie for the last time! The thorn did not attack you! You walked into a rose bush!"

"No I swear to god the bush reached out! You gotta believe me!"

Seungmin sighs deeply, adjusting the fabric to add the last bits of duck tape on. Stepping back to examine his work, determining it was fine and throwing the tape back into his bag.

He huffs, patting the dust off the olders gown as a finishing touch and giving him a thumbs up before turning away.

He throws his bag around his shoulder, ready to head into the hall where their younger friend would be waiting.

Until he was interupts by a pair of arms wrapping around his shoulder. "Thanks Minnie baby~"

Seungmin freezes before his face turns a bright red, "Y-yah Hyunjin someone's going to see us!" He whisper yells, turning around in the boys arms.

"So what?~ We're graduating! It's okay now Minnie." He smiles, pullling the younger even closer.

"What does graduating have to do with any of this!" Seungmin pouts, he was surely getting wrinkles from the amount of times he was annoyed with the older.

"It means we can be together-" Hyunjin is interupts by a bright red seungmin slapping his hand around the olders mouth.

"H-heh anyways..." Seungmin prys himself off his lover and scurries into the bustling hall, winding around other graduates to look for Jeongin.

****

"Wah didn't think black was your color hyung?" Jungwon snaps a few selfies with his brother, taking a mental note to post it on his story as his congratulatory post.

"Pff every color has always been my color." Jeongin adjusts his hair in his front phone camera, rolling his eyes at his brother.

"Mhm that's what they always say."

"Shut up Wonie! In all our baby pictures we always wore the same colors bro. Even tho we were both hella chunky and years apart." Jeongin moves on from fixing his hair to fixing his cap.

"And only one of us glowed up." Jungwon rolls his eyes, typing something into phone.

"Who you texting?"

Jungwon looks up with his eyes wide, "no one."

"You're texting no one?" Jeongin puts his phone away, stepping closer to his brother with an eyebrow raised. "How does somebody text no one? Hm?"

Jungwon tightly closes his eyes, inhaling deeply before speaking quickly. "Well you know I was texting somebody- it's just something people say when they don't want to tell someone who their texting and I guess I really didn't wanna tell you-

"Jeez bro you could've just told me it was Jay." Jeongin rolls his eyes again and puts his hands on his hips.

"J-Jay!? Why would it ever be Jay? It's not him heh-" Jungwon scratches the back of his neck.

"Sure it isn't." Jeongin squints.

"A-anyways the ceremonies starting s-soon and so I gotta take uhm- take my seat! Heh- See ya hyung!" Jungwon runs off quickly, disappearing through the crowd of seniors wearing black gowns.

Jeongin shakes his head slightly and chuckles, walking over to meet up with his friends.

Today was the day.

The day he was finally waiting for. The day he thought would never come based on his gpa and detention to no detention ratio. Along with his teacher-loves-him to teacher-despises-him ratio.

Both were surprisingly one sided.

Nonetheless, the boy made it. He was really graduating highschool. He didn't fail. He didn't get held back. Though it was by a slim amount, he still passed.

Even though some part of his future could be completely ruined, Jeongin had hope now. Now that he graduated, he could finally break out the chains of his struggling academic life. Though he was going to attend a few buisness and statistics classes under his parents request, he could begin to focus on his future.

He wanted to travel. He wanted to explore new flowers in new places. He wanted to escape from his parents watch. Maybe a simple life in the countryside?

Whatever it may be, he could do it. The only thing weighing him down at the moment was his impending marriage.

Though after his success with a school, he was sure him and Chan could find a way to break it off.

Then he would never get to see Chan again...

What would he do if Chan wasn't here....?

Jeongin shakes his head of anxious thoughts as he gets into the line full of students. Today was going to be a good day. Jeongin had finally accomplished something.

****

"Yang Jeongin!"

At his name being called, Jeongin walks up the stairs toward the stage. Immediately, he could hear cheers coming from a section of the crowd. He looks over to see Chan jumping up and down with his arms making a heart above his head and Jungwon next to him screaming at the top of his lungs, and even jay was cheering next to him.

But it was only those three

He knew seungmin and Hyunjin were in the line behind him so they couldn't cheer, but his parents weren't there either.

Jeongin lets out a small sigh but he doesn't let it get to him. Putting on a bright smile, he walks over to the principal he absolutely hated with all his guts and shook her hand. Giving her his best smile. He then accepts his diploma and turns to the camera in the middle of the stage.

He poses with his diploma and after the cameras click he walks off the stage, running to the people who had come to celebrate him.

He jumps into Chan's arms, the older hadn't even seen him coming but he immediately wrapped his arms around the younger and spun him around as they chuckled in joy.

"You did it hyung!.." Jungwon stood behind him with teary eyes. He would later threaten his brother to not tell a soul that he shed any tears. But in this moment they were too happy to care.

"Nice job Jeongin hyung!" Even Jay sends two thumbs up to him from behind Jungwon.

"Innie..." Chan pulls away, his arm still around the boys waist. "I'm so proud of you. I knew you could do it!"

Jeongin heart felt like it was going to explode with happiness. He was so moved even he felt some tears threatening to fall.

No one had ever told him that they were proud of him. His fiance was the first. Chan was the only person he could look up to and rely on. He was the only one to be there for him.

He would be forever thankful.

The camera man from earlier roamed through the crowd of families, when he spots the group he smiles and points his camera at us.

The four of us line up with Jeongin in the middle, his smile so large that his eyes disappeared and were replaced with cute dimples on his cheeks. He held his diploma to the camera and the other three huddled around him.

"Say Kimchi!" The camera man shouts before clicking the button and pulls out the photo paper. Shaking it as it develops.

He hands it to Chan who thanks him with a bow. Everyone was smiling brightly. Even though Jeongins real parents weren't here, he truely felt at home.

Chan handed Jeongin and Jungwon the picture as they immediately burst out laughing while pointing at jays goofy face in the photo. He had unexpectedly put a V to his eye almost in an aegyo form. This picture was surely going down in history.

Jungwon lets out his last sweet giggle, "Can we go to McDonalds now?"

A/n
PROLOGUE OF FROM AFAR HAS BEEN POSTED!!! CHECK IT OUT ITS SEUNGJIN AND NEW CHAPTERS COMING SOON.

I was too lazy to wait and post it when one of my books ended so I'll jus do it now

Hope you enjoyed!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

243K 12.1K 60
Two rival families. Young love. Unraveling secrets. A story of jungkook who belongs to Jeon family and Jimin who belongs to Kim family. What happen...
120K 4K 50
Tae a boy from poor family gets married to Jeon Jungkook the CEO of jeon's company . Jungkook continues to stay in relationship with his girlfriend S...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
506K 18.4K 40
Taehyung has to marry Jungkook for the sake of the company, will he survive or will the underworld take him under? started : 06/07/2021 published : 2...