🅷🅸🅳🅴 🅿🅰🅸🅽 🅸🅽🆂🅸🅳🅴

By the_eminence_shadow2

This is My First Book. I want to describe about my (⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ emotions, feelings through this book.. It's... More

😞Nothing now!😞
❤️🧸love is like that🧸❤️
🥺sadness🥺
👍true or false👎
❤️life to small❤️
😞regret😞

❤️‍🩹fall in love with someone ❤️‍🩹

15 4 4
By the_eminence_shadow2

If you're going to fall in love with me, here are some of the things you should know beforehand i cry often.
whether it's during a movie, a sad song on the radio, or a regular Sunday morning.
i'll cry even when i speak of things. that have hurt me, even if they no longer hurt anymore. I am afraid of being left.
and i am afraid of not being good enough. I will tell you the ways in which i hate myse IF, and not believe a single word you say. when you disagree with each and every reason.
you can tell me you love me countless.
times, but i will still be afraid of you leaving me Don't blame yourself.
I have to expect the worst, because I always get the worst. When i fall in love with you, i win love each.
crack in your skin and every freckle of light.
in your eyes, i will fall in love with the way. you look while you're sleeping, and the way your mouth curves when you say my name. i can be difficult to love, but for me loving you will always be so easy. All iask is that you don't give up on me, and in.
return, I will never give up on you, and i will love you with my entire heart, and if one day you decide to leave, i will still think highly. of you.
I will still remember the kind hearted person you are.

Thank you so much for reading ☺️💕

Vote

Share

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 695 94
Within this anthology lies a tapestry of verses penned by Jcena Mortiff, each intricately woven around diverse manifestations of love. These words ac...
3.8K 132 15
'They say that eyes are the window to the soul, I disagree, I say it is the way you do your hair, The books you read The things you write The things...
2.4K 675 74
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...
2.7K 311 36
Just a broken person here, trying to convey your deepest feelings thro my poem..