You And Me Is Love

By fairyworld20

Mayu is a 19 year old girl who is fond of reading love stories. But is a love story in her destiny or not... More

prologue
character
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
meme😂
chapter 47
chapter 48

chapter 12

225 21 19
By fairyworld20

In morning mayu woke up from her beauty sleep when she looked around she was startled at first ki ye mai kiske room mai aagyi but phir use yaad aya ki ye abb 2 months ke liye uska room hone wala hai .

Jab mumma papa ne mujhe btaya ki woh jaa rahe hai 2 months ke liye toh mai bhut sad thi par jab unhone bola ki bhai aur xavier ke sath mujhe rehna hai toh I was so happy.
Mujhe woh dono hi bhut ache lagte hai par xavier thoda grumpy hai par acha hai .

Someone knock on her door and she said who .

Mayu jaldi se tyaar ho jao aur breakfast ke liye aa jao phir tumhe college bhi jaana hai said Stephen bhai and I said okay and started to get ready.

When I reached on dinning table maine dekha Mr oldie pehle se hi bethe hai aur bhai bhi. toh mai bhi jaakar Beth gayi.

Happy morning Bhai , happy morning oldie and they said happy morning to me and we started our breakfast but Mr oldie pta nahi aaj kyu mujhe hi dekhe Jaa rahe hai .

"Mr oldie kya mere face pe kuch laga hai" I asked him and Stephen bhai also looked up from his plate .

Nahi said xavier .toh aap mujhe ghur ghur kar kyu dekh rahe ho btao asked mayu .

"Mai tumhe nahi dekh raha tha" said xavier .

"Toh mere piche kya duniya khadi hai jisko aap dekh rahe ho" said mayu .

(XAVIER in his mind abb toh meri puri duniya hi tum ho )

Stephen said "mayu ye duniya kon hai joh tum donon ko dikh rahi hai mujhe nahi" .

"Shut up Stephen" said xavier.

"Tum dono chup chap apna breakfast karo aur mayu mai tumhe drop karunga toh 5 min mai finish Karo" said xavier.

"Nahi mai apke sath nahi jaungi mai bhai ke sath jaungi .aap mujhe leke chaloge na Bhai plzzz "said mayu to Stephen.

And xavier just glared at him .

And Stephen just nodded his head in no."sorry mayu meri metting hai iss liye mujhe Jana hoga tum aaj Xavier ke sath chali jao aate waqt mai tumhe le aunga"

Hmm okay Bhai and xavier just give his victory smirk .

When they finished their breakfast mayu and xavier sat in his car and drove to her college.

Mayu was getting bored so she started radio to listen some songs .

The station was playing" blackpink kill this love songs "and mayu is a huge k-pop fan she is a multistan .so she also started singing.

And xavier who never listen to someone was now listening a girl singing in God knows what language.

Let's kill this loveeeeee dantananaaan

Yeahhh yehaahhhh rum pum pum pum she was singing .when they reached her college .
Xavier got out first and opened the car door for her .all the girls was swooning looking at xavier but xavier was looking at his girl who was unaware of him .

Mayu was looking around when her eyes met with Rehan who was sitting on his bike and giving her angry glares.

.xavier was looking at her and Rehan and he understood that she was afraid of Rehan .
But why he doesn't know so he decided to ask her later.

"Mayu agar koi bhi problem aye toh sidha mujhe call karna okay."

And mayu just nooded her head in yes .

She was going when xavier grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him and kissed her forehead

in no seconds he was gone from there and mayu was just standing in shock what Just happened.

She was getting butterfly from that kiss .when she looked back xavier and his car was gone and she was just smiling like crazy .

"Mayu tu pagal ho gyi hai kya jo itna hass rahi hai ek forehead kiss hi toh thi .itna kya hogya han mana ki tujhe butterflies feel Hui par chod mayu apni studies par focus kar tu bhi har jagah apni Wattpad ki hero heroine ghusa diya kar" .

She was walking to her class when she heard some students gossiping about something .what she heard just blowed her mind .

"You know he was killed so mercilessly a student said .yeah I also heard that his hands wer missing and he was shot on his forehead other students said ".

Mayil came closer to them and asked them what happened.

"Tumhe nahi pta dumbo pure college ko pta hai said student" .

"Par hua kya hai ye toh btao mujhe said mayu to them" .

"Arey woh Rehan ki gang ka member tha na derec ".

"Han toh uska kya said mayu" .

"Toh uski kal kisi ne behrahmi se marr diya or uski body ajj subah police ko gutter se mili" .

And shock was just a mere word for mayu what she was felling right now she was terrified knowing what happen with derec.

The bell ring and she came out from her shock and decided to go to her class .

In class another shock was waiting for her and it's none other than Rehan MEHROTRA

Mayu goes to her seat when she looked up she find Rehan sitting on her seat and he was saying her to sit beside him .

And she just nodded her head in no and decided to sit on other seat but when she looked at other benches there was no seat for her .so she decided to sit with Rehan .

The proffesor came in her class and said .

"Toh students jaisa apko pta hai ki 1 mahine baad apke exams hai toh mai chahta hu ki aap log apne senior ke sath milke exam ki preparation kare or apne iss teamwork ke upar ek project bnaye."

"Aur maine group pehle se hi bna diye hai aur list lag jayegi aap log class ke khtm hone ke baad usse check kar sakte hai" and all class nodded their head.

mayu was listening her lecture when she felt someone gaze and she knows who was looking at her .

She just ignored him when suddenly she feel someone breath on her ear and she looked up and find Rehan with a smirk .

"Tum mujhe dekh kyu nahi rahi butterfly.mujhse gussa ho kya tum" said Rehan.

And mayu just nodded her head in no.

"Toh baat kyu nahi kar rahi "said Rehan .

"Re..Reh..rehan mujhe padhna hai plz mujhe tang Matt Karo" .

And suddenly professor shouted on mayu for talking in class and said her to get out from class aur bechari mayu ko jana pada .Rehan was also following her and he just glared at his proffesor who just got scared and thought on his stupidity what he has done .

Mayu was in tears when she get out from her class .she came to the park and sat on a bench suddenly her phone rang and when she looked at who was video calling her a smile came on her lips it was her mumma papa .

She picked up the call and started crying seeing her parents.

Mumma papa said mayu .

Mayu beta kya hua ro kyu Rahi ho said mrs Malhotra.

Am missing you both that's why am crying.

Oh mera bacha don't cry beta you know na agar tum aise royogi toh Hume bhi acha nahi lagega .

And mayu just humed in response.

Acha btao tumhe xavier aur Stephen ke sath rehkar kaisa lag raha hai tum unhe tang toh nahi kar rahi na .said mrs Malhotra.

Mumma abhi 1 hi din hua hai aur aap toh aise keh rahe ho ki jaise mai sabko tang karti firti hu .

Nahi beta Mera woh mtlb nahi tha sorry .

And mayu started laughing.

Mumma mai mazak kar rahi thi .

Acha agar ab maa beti ki baat ho gyi ho toh mujhe bhi meri bachi se baat karne dijiye said mr Malhotra.

Ji ji kijiye said mrs Malhotra.

They all were talking and mayu second lectures bell ringed .

And she said bye to her parents and her parents also said bye .

And suddenly when she was going to her clasroom.suddenlysomeone grabbed her wrist and took her to a room and closed the door when mayu was going to shout he suddenly closed her mouth with his palm and said

"Mujhse itna kyu darti ho butterfly".

Plz vote and comment 🙏💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 2.6K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
9.3K 664 18
𝐓𝐢𝐚 𝐘𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐯: 𝐀 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝟐𝟎 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝟓.𝟖 𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐲 �...
6.8K 444 18
What happens when a girl is reunited with her family? Will it be the happily ever after for them or will she again be set apart from them? Join me in...
181K 11.9K 25
# Book 1 in Forever Series °•𝐑𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚•° 26 year old. Medical residency student in neurology.She is the sweet sunshine girl who comes in an...