Eternal Hearts: A Tale Of Lov...

By TheWittyWriter3

Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is... More

Prologue
INTRODUCTION
Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
Chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter : 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter :12
chapter : 13
chapter : 14
Chapter :15
chapter : 16
chapter : 17
chapter : 18
Important note
chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 25
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter : 30
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32

Chapter : 19

341 40 8
By TheWittyWriter3

Shanvi's pov:

When I was sitting behind Abhishek on the bike, I still felt him grabbing me, coming close to me, looking into my eyes, and kissing my eyes while it was raining heavily. I had never experienced these feelings before today.

If I go out in the rain and get sick, his fear was clearly visible in his eyes.

I thought: I feel this strange sensation when I'm close to Abhishek, and Shivam has never spoken to me properly before today, nor has he ever shown me any love.

So, I must have felt this way for a short while; otherwise, what else? Abhishek doesn't really know me either; he's only been here for 4 days. Even I don't know him.

I said in mind: tch tch tch kya soch rahi hu me bhi aur ab se muje abhishek se dur hi rahena hoga varna pata nahi jab bhi karib aate hai tab meri dhadkan kyu badh jati hai.

[I said in my mind: tch tch tch What am I thinking? From now on, I'll have to stay away from Abhishek; otherwise, I don't know why my heart rate increases whenever he comes close.]

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even realize when we reached.

Abhishek: shnavi....shnavi...shnavi...we reached.

I came out of my thoughts and said: Hnnn? What happened?

Abhishek: Shanvi where were you lost? I've been calling you for a while, but you weren't responding, so I had to say loudly that we have arrived.

I said: ohhhh, I.. I...I'm sorry. I don't know, I was lost in thought, and I couldn't hear your voice.

Abhishek: it's okay. Let's go to our family.

I nodded and then we went to everyone.

"When we both reached everyone's place, mom said to us, 'Oh God, you two are very drenched.'"

Then I said, 'Don't worry mumma, it's not such a big problem.'

When Nita aunty was about to say something, both Abhishek and I sneezed simultaneously.

"Then my dad said, 'Both of you should change your clothes, or else you'll catch a cold and get sick.'"

I said: please papa I don't want to change because I loveeee this saree.

Chachi said: But you both will fall ill.

"When I was about to say something, both Abhishek and I sneezed again."

Dadaji said: "dekh lo ab tum dono, kah rahe hai na sab ki tum bimar padoge. Par manenge hi nahi ye bachhe."

[Dadaji said: "Look at you two now, saying that everyone will fall ill. But these kids just won't listen."]

Then, two or three times, both of us sneezed simultaneously, and Arjun bhai said, 'Why are you both sneezing at the same time, it's strange.'

Then, Abhishek said it so softly that no one could hear, "this is soul connections, bro."

"But I was standing next to him, so I heard it, and upon hearing it, I was shocked, and in my mind, I wondered, 'What?? soul connections?'"

Then I looked at him and reacted as if I hadn't heard anything.

Then, after talking with everyone for a while, we cousins and Abhishek went somewhere else and all sat together.

"Then Jhanvi came to me and whispered slowly in my ear, 'Which blush have you used?'"

I didn't understand what she meant, so I looked at her and said, "what do you mean? I don't understand."

Then, she smiled teasingly and said, "I asked you that because your face is so red that I thought today's rain must be extra romantic for you."

"I widened my eyes upon hearing this, and she was still giving me a teasing smile. Then, I stuttered and said...'No no...it's not...' Then I turned my face and controlled my smile.

Dax said, "Hey, you two sisters are whispering to each other, say it out loud, we want to hear it too!"

Jhanvi said "bro, Isn't Shanvi's face looking a bit too red to you?"

I muttered: ohhh god! Please "Shut the mouths of these two, or else Abhishek will think my face is red because of him. No, no, no."

Abhishek looked at me and gave me smile and he also turned his face quickly.

I said in my mind: akhirkar ye bhi samaj hi gaya ye dono ki baat ki ye kahena kya chahte hai.

[I said in my mind: he also understood what these two were talking about and what they wanted to say.]

Then, in anger, I rolled my eyes in front of these two fools (jhanvi and dax), and they both fell silent, covering their mouths and laughing.

Shubh said: Areee, ye kya baat ho rahi hai bhai! Muje kuch samaj me nahi aa raha.

[Shubh said: "What's going on, bro? I'm not understanding anything," ]

Dax: hahahah! "Tum kabhi nahi samjoge kyuki samjne valo ko sirf ishaara hi kaafi hai."

[Dax: hahahah! "You'll never understand because for those who understand, a mere gesture is enough"]

Shubh rolled her eyes then my gaze turned to abhishek and I noticed that he was already looking at me.

Jhanvi: ahem..ahem...

I turned my gaze other side and Then, a message notification appeared on my phone, and I opened it.

Then I saw that this message was from Shivam, and his message that "Baby you come here to this corner, I am waiting for you, I want to talk to you."

I ignored their message after seeing it because I don't want to meet him and I don't want to talk to him.

Shivam: please shanvi "Don't ignore my message just like that, say something at least."

Then I messaged: "Everyone is here, and I can't come to meet like this, and anyway, if anyone sees, it's not right for me, and neither is it for you, so you understand."

Then I saw that he hadn't seen my message, so I didn't pay much attention and kept my phone aside.

"Suddenly, Shivam came to me and, holding my hand,angrily said, 'Shnavi, what did I tell you? I wanted to talk to you, but you never listen to me, so I had to come to call you.'"

I said: kya kar rahe ho shivam? Mera hath choro. Sab dekh rahe hai aur kya sochenge sab log. Pata hai na humari family yaha hai agar pata....

[I said: What are you doing, Shivam? Let go of my hand. Everyone is watching, and what will everyone think? You know our family is here, if they find out...]

When I was about to speak, Shivam interrupted and said, 'Why are you thinking about everyone now? A little while ago, you came back drenched with that guy who's been here for five days. Why weren't you afraid of what people would think then?'

Tears came into my eyes and said, "shivam tum kya bol rahe ho pata bhi hai. Humare bich me kisi aur ko mat lao. Aur har baar galti tumhari hoti hai aur me rote rote tumhare pass aati hu tab to tumhe kabhi mera khayaal nahi aaya"

[Tears came into my eyes and said, "Shivam, what are you saying? Do you even realize? Don't involve someone else in our matters. And every time, it's your fault, and I come to you in tears, but you never care then."]

Then, Shivam pulled my hand and took me to the side where no one was present.

I angrily said: "shivam leave my hand, it's hurting. "

Then, Shivam abruptly let go of my hand and pushed me a bit, saying, "What's going on between you and that guy who keeps looking at you every moment? And why do I feel like he loves you, Shnavi? Because I can see that feeling for you in his eyes."

I was sobbing and said, "no shivam it's not like that. And why are you bringing Abhishek into this? It's not his fault, and he doesn't even know anything about us.

Shivam: "ohhhh, his name is abhishek hnn?" Okay...okay..I'm sorry please give me one chance.

I sadly smiled and said, "Why should I give you a chance every time? It's always your fault, and you get angry at me, and then suddenly what happens that you start pretending to be sweet? This is your goodness, Shivam."

Now I don't want to give any clarification okay and please from now on, never try to contact me.

Now I have lost faith in love because of you.

Shivam: "Fine, go with that guy who just came in your...." You've broken your parents' trust, Shanvi, by doing this.

Suddenly, Shivam changed the topic and started saying that I've done something, and I don't know why his behavior suddenly became like this.

Then, I followed the gaze where Shivam was looking and saw my mom standing there. I got scared, then I went to her crying and said, 'Mumma, it's not what you heard.'

I grabbed his hand, and then my mom pulled my hand away, looking at me with anger. She said, "Let's go home quickly, and from today, you are not allowed to leave the house."

I was sobbing and Then, everyone arrived, and my dad came quickly and said,What happened, beta? Why isn't your mom saying anything?

I didn't say anything, so Shubh told everyone everything about how Shivam came to me and what happened.

Everyone looked at shivam and Shivam told everyone about us, and I noticed that he was talking a lot about me in a negative way and even lied.

Then I looked at him with widened eyes and said,"shivam what did...."

Shivam's mummy came and said, "beta, don't cry and chalo ghar jakar sab baat karte hai."

["Beta, don't cry and Let's go home and talk about everything."]

"Then, after a while, we reached home, and I was very scared about what was going to happen next. I saw that my mom was very angry."

I said while sobbing, "Please mumma listen me, I'll tell you everything but please trust me and listen please mumma."

Mummy angrily said: trust?? "You have broken our trust, Shnavi, and we have taught you not to engage in such things at your age. These are the values we have instilled in you. Have you ever thought about what everyone will think of you after getting caught up in all this?"

Mumma please listen me...When I was about to speak, my mom was about to raise her hand, but someone grabbed her hand.

__________________☆☆☆_________________

So guys here this chapter is ended.

I hope you liked it and stay tuned for next chapter.

Keep supporting me through your votes, comments and share.

Have a great day!!

Bye! Take care!❤️

_________________•~•~•~__________________

Here I mention my Instagram ID so please follow me there 👉👈

I'd: the_witty_writer_03

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...
35.5K 2.2K 48
This story ba dastoor is divided in 6 parts 1st part ekansh and swasti Ekansh- mai confuse hui pyar mai,mai move on nai kar pa raha hui Swasti - k...
1.8M 78.7K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ΚŸα΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄œα΄€Ι’α΄‡ Ιͺꜱ ʜΙͺɴɒʟΙͺꜱʜ (ʜΙͺΙ΄α΄…Ιͺ+α΄‡Ι΄Ι’ΚŸΙͺꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’‹π’π’–π’“π’π’†π’š 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 π’”π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” π’˜π’‰π’ π’ˆπ’π’• π’Žπ’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’†π’… π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...
2.1M 152K 70
[ Book 1 of Unexpected Series] " What about destiny?" she asked me softly, her voice barely above a whisper. "What do you think about it?" "D...