The White wolf- Teen Wolf ✔️

Galing kay Wolf-Girl98

"They call me Est Albus Lupus, the White Wolf. My job is to protect the pack, to heal the pack and to fight f... Higit pa

Summary:
Cast: Season 1
Chapter 1: Wolf moon
Chapter 2: Second change at first line
Chapter 3: Pack mentality
Chapter 4: Magic bullet
Chapter 5: The tell
Chapter 6: Heart monitor
Chapter 7: Night school
Chapter 8: Wolf's bane
Chapter 9: Co Captain
Chapter 10: Formality
Chapter 11: Code Breaker
Cast: season 2
Chapter 12: Omega
Chapter 13: Shape shifted
Chapter 14: Ice pick
Chapter 15: Abomination
Chapter 16: Venomous
Chapter 17: Frenemy
Chapter 18: Restraint
Chapter 19: Raving
Chapter 20: Party guessed
Chapter 21: Fury
Chapter 22: Battlefield
Chapter 23: Master Plan
Cast: Season 3A
Chapter 24: Tattoo
Chapter 25: Chaos rising
Chapter 26: Fireflies
Chapter 27: Unleashed
Chapter 28: Frayed
Chapter 29: Motel California
Chapter 30: Currents
Chapter 31: Visionary
Chapter 32: The girl who knew too much
Chapter 33: The overlooked
Chapter 34: Alpha pact
Chapter 35: Lunar Eclipse
Cast: Season 3B
Chapter 36: Anchors
Chapter 37: More bad then good
Chapter 38: Galvanize
Chapter 39: Illuminated
Chapter 40: Silverfinger
Chapter 41: Riddled
Chapter 42: Letharia Vulpina
Chapter 43: Echo house
Chapter 44: The fox and the wolf
Chapter 45: De-Void
Chapter 46: Insatiable
Chapter 47: The devine move
Cast: Season 4
Chapter 48: The dark moon
Chapter 49: 117
Chapter 50: Muted
Chapter 51: The Benefactor
Chapter 52: I.E.D
Chapter 53: Orphaned
Chapter 54: Weaponized
Chapter 55: Time of death
Chapter 56: Perishable
Chapter 57: Monstrous
Chapter 58: A promise to the dead
Chapter 59: Smoke and mirrors
Cast: season 5A
Chapter 60: Creatures of the night
Chapter 61: Parasomnia
Chapter 63: Condition terminal
Chapter 64: A novel approach
Chapter 65: Required reading
Chapter 66: Strange frequency
Chapter 67: Ouroboros
Chapter 68: Lies of of omission
Chapter 69: Status asthmaticus
Cast: Season 5B
Chapter 70: The last chimera
Chapter 71: Damnatio memoriae
Chapter 72: The sword and the spirit
Chapter 73: Amplification
Chapter 74: Lie ability
Chapter 75: A credible threat
Chapter 76: Maid of Gevaudan
Chapter 77: The beast of Beacon Hills
Chapter 78: Apotheosis
Cast: Season 6A
Chapter 79: Memory lost
Chapter 80: Superposition
Chapter 81: Sundowning
Chapter 82: Relics
Chapter 83: Radio silence
Chapter 84: Ghosted
Chapter 85: Heartless
Chapter 86: Blitzkrieg
Chapter 87: Memory found
Chapter 88: Riders on the storm
Season 6B: Cast
Chapter 89: Said the spider to the fly
Chapter 90: Raw talent
Chapter 91: After image
Chapter 92: Face-to-faceless
Chapter 93: Pressure test
Chapter 94: Triggers
Chapter 95: Werewolves of London
Chapter 96: Genotype
Chapter 97: Broken glass
Chapter 98: The wolves of war

Chapter 62: Dreamcatchers

167 4 0
Galing kay Wolf-Girl98

"Ohhh, I should've got a haircut." Stilinski said as he looked onto the mirror and messed with his hair.

"Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles said only to earn a flick to the back of the head by Amelia.

"I think you look great." She said and he smiled at her.

"Thank you daughter I should have had." He said making Amelia smile smugly at Stiles as he frowned.

"Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea." Stilinski said as he started to take off his tie until Stiles stopped him.

"What? Dad. Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman- or man." Stiles told him.

"It's a woman, Stiles."

"Okay." Stiles smiled.

"A very beautiful woman." Stilinski said.

"What beautiful woman, by the way?" Stiles asked.

Stilinski smiled "None of your business. Any one of you." He said looking at the three teenagers.

"I want to know." Stiles pouted.

"Stilinski!"

Someone yelled making them all turn.

"Stilinski!"

The person yelled again as they all walked out the office to a kid named Donovan in handcuffs being held by Jordan and Deputy Clark and Tracy's dad in front of them.

"I'm going to kill you!" Donovan snarled in anger, as he glared at Stillinski.

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out." Stilinski said and Donovan shook his head.

"I'm not angry, like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window- I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, l'm going to get a knife, and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask 'Why?' remember right now. Because this is why." Donovan said and it was quiet for a minute until Stiles spoke up.

"Wow, that was awesome." Stiles said making them all look at him "That was awesome. That was great. Can we do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know? Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell. You know... just stuck there... forever." Stiles said.

Donovan chuckled and nodded before he suddenly tried to lunge at Stiles but Jordan and Clark had a tight grip on him.

"Get him out of here!" Stilinski yelled and they dragged Donovan out.

"What the hell's an Anger Expression Inventory?" Scott asked, leaning towards Stiles.

"It's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy." Stiles explained.

Scott raise his eyebrows "That guy wanted to be a cop?" He asked.

Stiles nodded "At least now, he's getting the full law enforcement experience.."

Amelia's phone went off making her pull it out to see a text from Lori.

"I gotta go. I have to help Lydia and Kira teach Malia how to drive. And then we're teaching Lori." She said.

They looked at her with wide eyes.

"You're teaching Malia how to drive?" Stiles asked her and she nodded "Good luck."

She chuckled and nodded her head "Thanks I'll need it."

"Okay. Hands on the wheel at ten and two." Kira said as they sat in the car in the middle of an empty road.

"Actually, the recommended position is now nine and three. At ten and two, a deployed airbag could break your thumbs." Lydia said from the front seat.

Malia looked at her "Mine would heal."

"Just save your strength. And please try not to destroy your beautiful new car." Amelia told her.

"Yeah Malia please don't. Because after you it's my turn." Lori told her, making Amelia to chuckle at her little cousin.

Lydia nodded "Nine and three." She said, moving Malia's hands down a bit.

Malia took a deep breath before turning the key and pressing down on the gas pedal.

"All right. Just ease into it. Good, good. Okay. There you go." Kira said trying to be supportive.

"Please shut up." Malia said.

"No problem. Shutting up." Kira said nervously.

Malia drove for a few seconds before slowly starting to turn.

"Uh, other way... Other way. Malia. Other way." Kira tried to say but Malia didn't listen as she started driving in the grass.

"We are now off the road. This is not the road." Amelia told her nervously.

"Other way. Malia, please go the other way." Kira said as the car started beeping the closer they got to a tree.

"What is that? What is beeping?" Malia asked glancing around.

"That's the car telling you not to run into the tree." Lori said, leaning forward.

"Turn the wheel! Malia!" Lydia yelled and finally Malia turned right before hitting the car making them all sigh in relief.

"And try to stay on the actual road..." Kira said.

Instead of going straight down the road, Malia started going in circles.

"This isn't right." Amelia said, only making Malia more confused.

"What? She said turn the wheel!" Malia said before evening out.

"Maybe you should press a little harder on the gas..." Lydia said and Malia slammed down on the gas.

"No! Not that hard." Amelia yelled as she grabbed Kira and Lori's arms to stop them from falling.

"Okay, just turn up here." Lydia said and Malia started to make a quick turn.

"No, no, no... Slowly. Slowly." Lydia said making Malia hit the breaks.

"Go." Lydia said and Malia went back on the gas.

"Anybody want to tell me where we're going?" Malia asked.

Lydia looked at her "The school. We can finish with parking practice in the lot." She explained to her.

Amelia furrowed her brows as she glanced around.

"Lydia, we're heading downtown. If we want to go to the school, we should do a U-turn." She said and Lydia took a deep breath and shook her head.

"No. Keep going." She said making Malia glance back at her.

"You sure?" She asked.

Lydia nodded "Yes. We're almost there." She told her.

They pulled up to a tunnel and instantly got out.

"Holy shit." Amelia mumbled as she pulled Lori closer to her, when they saw the crashed police transport van.

"Call 911." Lydia said.

"Guys." Stilinski said waving over Scott, Stiles, Zander and Amelia "You saw this kid, Donovan. He... He wasn't like you guys, right?" Stilinski asked, looking at Scott and Amelia.

Scott shook his head "I don't think so."

"Well, human or otherwise, this kid might have just murdered his lawyer and mortally wounded two officers. We've got an AB out on him, but you think you can find him faster?" Stilinski asked.

Scott nodded "I can try." He said and Stilinski pulled out a walkie talkie and handed it to Scott.

"All right. Keep it on channel two." He said and Scott nodded for running off.

"Dad, what if it wasn't Donovan?" Stiles asked making his dad look over at him.

"I'm guessing you've already got a theory?" He asked.

Stiles, Amelia and Zander shared a look and looked back at Stilinski.

"Yeah, I think we do." Amelia told him.

Before anyone could say anything, Parrish's radio started going off.

"Scott, is that you?"

"Yeah, I found Donovan. He's completely freaked out. He keeps saying some name."

"What name?"

"Tracy. He keeps saying 'Tracy.'"

Lydia sigh softly and close her eyes.

"Tracy who?" Stilinski asked.

"Stewart." Lydia sighed making them look at her.

"Tracy Stewart."

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping... It was a real disorder. It was night terrors. It's been going on for a little while." Lydia explained them as they stood around the jeep outside of school.

"Well, now she's the night terror." Stiles said.

"Especially since no one can find her." Zander pointed out.

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable..." Scott said before trailing off slightly "Except for you." He said looking at Mason who looked amazed by everyone around him.

"Oh, I'm sorry- this is all just mind-blowing. You're a Kitsune! I don't even know what that is!" Mason said, looking at Kira who smiled awkwardly.

"I'm still learning." She told him nervously.

"Liam, we said you could tell him, not invite him to the inner circle!" Stiles said.

Mason look at him wide-eyed, "I'm in the inner circle?" He asked.

"No." Both Stiles and Liam said frustratingly.

"Guys, look, back to Tracy. She's just one lone wolf-we can find her." Scott said, trying to get back to the point of said inner circle.

"One lone, serial-killing wolf." Malia said.

"All right, what do we do when we catch her?" Stiles asked.

Malia shrugged. "I say we put her down."

"Malia we don't work like that." Amelia told her cousin, making Malia to pout.

"Intense." Mason said making them all look at him slightly weird.

"Guys, lets concentrate on catching her, first. We'll figure out the rest later." Scott said and they all nodded.

Amelia had her chin rested on her hands while Ms. Finch walked around the class passing out the graded tests.

"Nice to see where your priorities are, Scott." Ms. Finch said as she handed Scott his test that had an eighty-six making the girls smile proudly at him.

"Since you have such a good grasp of the subject, how about you lead us in a review of last night's reading?" Ms. Finch asked making Scott's eyes widen slightly.

"Uh... Sure." Scott said before opening his text book.

That's when Liam and Zander appeared just outside of the door way.

Amelia and Scott both noticed them making hand gestures to follow them.

"Scott." Ms. Finch said.

Scott kept flipping pages, "Sorry, just looking for the page."

"Scott?"

"Yeah, one sec. Sorry."

"Scott..." Ms. Finch said and Scott tapped his ear.

"She's here. She's in history class right now. Tracy, she's here." Liam said making Scott glanced over at Amelia.

She glanced at Ms. Finch before looking towards Zander who had looked back into the class.

"Zander pull the fire alarm." Amelia whispered lowly and he looked at her then nodded before he and Liam run off.

A few seconds later the fire alarm went off and Scott and Amelia instantly shot up and ran out of class.

They slowly walked into Mr. Yukimura's class to see Tracy gripping onto gripping onto Hayden's wrist with claws.

"Tracy." Scott said calmly as he slowly walked forward making Tracy look up at him before started breathing heavily and stood up, still holding Hayden wrist.

"Tracy, let go." Amelia said calmly as Hayden's wrist started bleeding.

"They're coming." Tracy said as she let Hayden go "They're coming for all of us." She said before falling to the ground making their eyes widen.

"Scott." Zander said alarmingly as a silver liquid started to pour out of Tracy's mouth.

Scott and Zander ran over and picked Tracy up and they ran out of the class right, as Malia and Stiles ran over to them before they ran out the door.

"She wasn't even supposed to be in our class. Where are they taking her?" Hayden asked as she, Amelia and Liam stood in the hallway.

Amelia and Liam looked at each other "Hospital." She said and Liam nodded in agreement.

"Do you need help getting to the nurse's office?" Liam asked glancing down at Hayden's wrist and she squinted slightly.

"I think I'll make it." She snarled at him and Liam nodded awkwardly as she walked away.

Amelia sighed and patted Liam's shoulder before they started walking down the hall.

"They're taking her to the animal clinic?" Kira asked when she and Lydia ran up to them.

"Yeah, to see if Deaton can figure out what's wrong with her." Liam said.

"What's wrong with her is that she killed two people-her father, and, according to Parrish, her psychiatrist." Amelia said making them sigh.

"Isn't there anyone else we can talk to? Does she still have her mom? Any family?" Kira asked and realization crossed over Lydia's features.

"Alpha. If she's a Werewolf, she has an Alpha, right? Anyone know if a new one's moved into Beacon Hills?" Lydia asked.

Kira shook her head "No, but there's an old one... One of the oldest. We know her."

Liam sighed annoyed "And her pack."

Amelia chuckled and pulled out her phone "Brett has practice come on."

A few minutes later Liam, Amelia and Mason walked up to the lacrosse field where Brett was playing shirtless with a few other people.

"So, he's a Werewolf, too?" Mason asked, staring at Brett while Liam crossed his arms.

"Yup." Liam said annoyed.

Mason smiled and sighed softly "And he is your cousin?" He asked Amelia.

"Yep." She said with a smile.

"This just gets better and better." He said.

Amelia chuckled before she walked forward "Hey cous!" She yelled and Brett looked towards her "We need to talk with you."

Brett nodded and run towards them "Everything okay Lia?" He asked her.

She nodded "Yeah we just need to ask you something." She looked at Liam, who pulled out his phone and showed Brett a photo of Tracy.

"Cute. But never seen her." He said as he started packing his stuff up.

"Could Satomi have turned her without you knowing?" Liam asked making Brett look at him with raised eyebrows.

"After the Deadpool, Satomi's not exactly doing much recruiting." He said.

"That's how it works? Alpha Werewolves just go around biting people?" Mason said in slight excitement.

Brett nodded "Or, you can be born, like me, my sister and Lia, even though Lia it's different kind. Satomi took us in after our family died in a fire. And now me and Lori are living with Lia and Zander." He explained to the humam.

"Guys, I think I just found something." Liam said making Amelia look over to see him zoom into the necklace Tracy is wearing in the picture.

"You sure you know where you're going?" Brett asked as the four of them walked through the woods.

"I know where I am." Liam said.

Brett nodded "So do I in the middle of nowhere." He said sarcastically.

Then a thud from behind them made them stop.

"Guys...?" Mason called out making then turn around to see a hole in the ground, they walked over and look down as Mason rubbed the back of his head.

"I think I found it." He said and they glanced at each other before looking back down at Mason.

"See the necklace?" Liam asked.

Mason turned on the flashlight on his phone and looked around for a minute before looking back up.

"No, I don't see it." He said before Brett and Amelia pulled him up.

Amelia glanced around the hole with furrowed brows.

"Liam, I thought you said this was a sinkhole." She said, as she crouched down to see better.

"It's a hole- what's the difference?" He asked her.

"I mean, look at all these handprints and look at all this dirt." Amelia said as she started looking around the hole.

"This isn't a sink hole." Mason told his best friend agreeing with the older girl.

"She didn't fall in here..." Brett trailed off slightly and Liam nodded.

"She was buried." Liam said and Mason glanced at them with wide eyes.

"Intense."

Liam jumped down and started looking around before signing.

"Why isn't it here?" He mumbled.

Brett shrugged slightly "She probably came back for it." He said.

Liam sighed before jumping out and shaking his head.

"I don't think this is the one." He said making them look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" Mason asked.

Liam looked down at the hole "It was closer to the bridge. Much closer. This is a different hole."

"Then who crawled out of this one?" Mason asked.

Amelia furrow her brows in confusion as she caught some kind of a scent, it smelled like mercury.

She closed her eyes and when she opened them, they were glowing silver.

"What the hell?" She whispered as she saw some kind of dark purple fog, around the hole and inside it.

"What? Do you see something?" Brett asked her.

She nodded her head "Yeah. It's some kind of a dark purple fog. It's around the hole and inside it." She sighed and her eyes changed back to green.

"Have you seen anything like that before?" Liam asked her.

She shook her head "No never. Whatever it is... it's something new..."

Before anyone could say anything her phone went off making her pull it out to see a call from Lydia.

She glanced at the guys before answering and she was barely able to say anything even Lydia started talking.

"Where are you? You need to come to the police station! Now!"

Amelia glanced at her cousin "Brett I need you to drive me to the police station. Now!"

"Mom! She's coming. Tracy's coming for you." Lydia yelled as they ran into the station making
Natalie look over at them confused.

"What? What do you mean 'for me?'" Natalie asked but then a noise from above made them look up to see Tracy on the ceiling hissing at them.

"Holy shit!" Brett mumbles with wide eyes.

Stilinski pulled out his gun as Tracy dropped down and fired a few shots at her but the bullets didn't affect her as she shot forward, knocking the gun out of his hand paralyzing him.

Tracy turned to Amelia and hissed, making her sigh as Tracy swiped at her but she grabbed her arm, kicking her legs out making Tracy fall as her arm dislocated.

Tracy quickly recovered and growled, jumping up before charging at her, spinning around making Amelia step back to avoid Tracy's tail.

Tracy swiped at her but Amelia grabbed both her arms, twisting them around her back before kicking her square in the back making Tracy stumble forward.

Tracy spun back around before swiping at her again.

Amelia just grabbed her arm and broke it making Tracy crying out in pain.

Amelia brought her leg up before forcefully kicking Tracy in the stomach making her fly back into a wall.

Kira stepped forward as Tracy got back up making Tracy turn to Kira while she spun her sword around.

Tracy swiped at her a few times but Kira dodged each one until they were basically having a stare down.

"Mom, run! Run!" Lydia yelled and Natalie started to run off, catching Tracy's attention.

She spun around as Lydia tried to moved away but Tracy's tail still managed to cut deeply into Lydia's side making Amelia and Brett's eyes to widen.

"Lydia!" Amelia yelled, as she and Brett run over to her.

Brett gently grabbed Lydia and pulled her into an office.

Amelia quickly grabbed Brett's jacket and pressed it on her wound, trying to stop the bleeding.

Amelia glanced up and saw Kira and Tracy fighting.

Kira elbowed Tracy into the wall before jumping up onto one of the desks spinning her katana around.

But it was like the more she spun it around her fox aura because visible to everyone and grew a bit as he eyes glowed a fiery orange.

Tracy growled at her and spun around as Kira jumped down and slashed her katana right down onto Tracy's tail, cutting it off.

Tracy ran off after few seconds but Kira stayed still as it seemed like she was slightly embracing her power making Amelia, Brett and Lydia's eyes widen.

A few seconds later the aura subsided and Kira looked over at them and her eyes widened before running over to them.

Minutes later, Malia ran in and noticed the trail of blood and then the paralyzed Stilinski.

"Malia." Amelia called out, making Malia turn around to see Lydia laying on the ground as her blood coated Brett's jacket and Amelia's hands.

"Lydia?" Malia asked worriedly.

"Okay. Hey, it's not as bad as it looks..." Lydia said weakly.

"Malia, you gotta listen to me." Amelia said, making Malia look at her "Tracy, she thinks she's asleep. She thinks she's dreaming. This is all a night terror to her." She explained to her.

Malia's eyes widened as she shook her head "I- I don't know what that-"

"She's not dreaming. She's not asleep. You need to get her to understand." Lydia said weakly.

Malia stared at her for a moment.

"Malia." Stilinski said, making her turn around "Basement. They're in the basement." He said, making her look at him confused.

"They?" She asked.

"Tracy and Natalie." Amelia said, making her look back at them "They're in the basement. You have to go and get Tracy to understand." She said and Malia nodded slightly before running off.

Amelia then looked at Brett "Brett, come here and put pressure on the wound. I need to heal her."

He nodded and quickly they changed places.

Amelia grabbed her hand and her eyes changed to silver, as silver lines started appearing on her face and traveled down her neck and hands.

When they reached Lydia, she breathed out in relief as she felt the pain easing up.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.3K 1.5K 31
when a actor meet his first love after a long time who is now divorced? what Will happen after that? Will he want his first love back or not? To kn...
134K 1.8K 38
*STORY NOT MINE * *ONLY FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES * *ALL THE RIGHTS AND CREDIT GOES TO THE RESPECTIVE AUTHOR* No one seemed to understand why she still wa...
244K 4.2K 36
When Spencer Reid's girlfriend Leah finds out that she's pregnant, she and Spencer couldn't be happier. But then Leah's parents tell her that she's a...
12.6K 1K 151
❝I didn't know how to love myself So I got used to not being loved.❞ This is the beginning of loving yourself. Welcome home! (๑'ᴗ'๑) 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃:2...