Abhisha-O/S

glittery_shadow द्वारा

Oneshot and Twoshot stories on Abhisha अधिक

Introduction
You are only mine
Fear of loosing her
Waiting for her - 1
Waiting for her - 2
Waiting for her - Last Part
First Priority - 1
First Priority - 2
Proposal - 1
Proposal - 2
Regret - 1
My Girl - 1
My Girl - 2
My Girl - 3

Regret - 2

1.2K 103 59
glittery_shadow द्वारा

In Bihar,

Manisha was sitting in front of the mirror and her sisters were making her ready. After seeing her looking so dull, her sister makes her look towards her and says...

Sharika:- Kya hua tujhe itna udaas kyun hai??

Manisha:- Kahan udaas hain??

Sharika:- Yeh sab natak mere samne mat Kiya kr. Tu bass ek baar bol de baaki main sabse baat kr lungi.

A drop of tear fell from her eyes.

Manisha:- Nhi hu...

She was going to say something but suddenly her heartbeat started getting faster. She starts looking here and there.

Manisha's pov,
Yeh hume achanak se kya hone laga. Aisa kyun lag rha ki Abhishek aaya hai.

Manisha:- Didi humare doston main se koi aaya hai kya??

Sharika:- Abhi toh nhi, aate honge.

Other side,

A car stops in front of her house. They reached her home in the afternoon and found lots of hustling and bustling. Everyone is running here and there to check the decoration. They gulp nervously after seeing the people.

Elvish:- Bhai tu ek baar phir soch le. Agar yeh logon ne pakda na toh zinda nhi chodenge hume.

Abhi:- Koi nhi main taiyar hun.

They came out of the car and on seeing them Manisha's father and brother came to welcome them. They touched her father's feet and then met with other family members.

Aashika:- Tum log sabse Milo main Manisha se milke aati hun.

Abhi:- Haan chalo main bhi chalta hun.

On listening to him they give him a bored look.

Nischay:- Dimaag kharab ho gya hai kya tera. Tu ladkiyon ke beech main jake kya karega.

Abhi:- Sorry sorry Mera dhyaan nhi tha.

Elvish:- Abey agar tu aisi hi harkatein krta rhega toh mukhiya ke gharwale hume khud Airport pe fek ke aayenge.

Aashika leaves from there while they sit on the sofa. After sometime another car came and stopped in front of the house. A handsome guy comes out of the while fixing his blazer. Her family members start welcoming him.

Nischay:- Bhai Jo bhi bolo ladka toh handsome hai.

Elvish:- Jodi toh mast lgegi.

Abhi:- Bhulo mt engagement mere saath hogi uski.

Nischay:- Arey Haan

Manisha's father makes him sit with them as there is still some time to start the function.

Manisha's father:- Beta yeh Manisha ke dost hai BB se.

Anunay:- Haan uncle Maine dekha hai.

Manisha's father:- Aap log baat kariye hum aate hain.

Elvish shakes his hands with him:- Elvish Yadav

He also shakes hands with him and says:- Aapko kon nhi janta.

Then Nischay meets him but Abhishek was still standing glaring at him. Nischay pinches him and asks him to meet.

Abhi:- Abhishek Malhan

He shakes his hands with him and says:- Nice meeting you and thank you.

Abhi:- Thank you kyun??

Anunay:- Ab aapne BB ke ghar main meri Manisha ka itna khayal rakha toh uske liye thank you. Par ab main hun toh main unka khayal ache se rakhunga.

He tightened his fist on listening to him.

Abhi:- Aapki Manisha toh tab hogi jab yeh engagement main hone dunga na.

He smirks listening to him and says:- Dekha hai BB ke ghar main bahut chipak rahe the par koi nhi Aaj ke baad main tumhe uske aas paas bhi nhi bhatakne dunga.

Abhi holds his collar while he also holds his collar, on seeing the matter getting out of hand, Nischay intervenes between them.

Nischay:- Abbu shaant ho ja chod usse.

Anunay:- Samjha lo apne Bhai ko kya pta yeh first trip Bihar ki iske liye last na ban Jaye.

After saying this he fixes his collar and leaves.

Elvish:- Yeh toh ek number ka harami nikla.

Abhi:- Ab toh kuch bhi ho jaye yeh sagai nhi hone wali.

Other side,

Aashika reaches the room where Manisha is getting ready.

Aashika:- Rani

She immediately turns around hearing her voice and hugs her tightly.

Manisha:- Hume laga tu nhi aayegi.

Aashika:- Aise kaise na aati. Tere liye itna special din hai mujhe toh aana hi tha.

Manisha:- Thank you. Aur koi nhi aaya tere saath??

Aashika:- Nhi

She was hoping that maybe he would come to meet her but all her hopes would get crushed. Aashika was going to say something when Abhishek messages her to meet him. She excuses herself and goes towards them.

Aashika:- Kya hua yaar Milne bhi nhi diya Rani se??

Abhi:- Arey tere pass Milne ke liye Puri zindagi padi hai par agar abhi main nhi mila usse toh phir kabhi nhi mil paunga.

Aashika:- Par miloge kaise uske room main uski sari cousins baithi hai??

Nischay:- Unhe kisi trh distract krke room se nikalna padega.

Elvish:- Par kaise??

Aashika and Abhi get an idea and first see towards each other with a smile then smirks looking at Elvish and Nischay.

Elvish:- Yeh tum dono aise kyun ghur rhe manne tum dono ke irade kuch thik na Lage Hain.

Abhi:- Arey idea mil gya??

Nishchay:- Aur kya idea hai??

Aashika:- Ab tum dono itne famous ho toh thodi popularity kya faida uthao. Main sabko bol dungi ki triggered insaan aur Elvish aaye hain aur uske baad woh sab khud chli aayengi tumhare paas.

Abhi:- Haan tum log ko bass thodi der un log se baat karni hai.

Elvish:- Tujhe sharam na aave hai apne boyfriend ko aise ladkiyon ke beech bhejte samay.

Abhi:- Bhai plz kar le, bhaichara ke khatir.

Nishchay:- Sala bhaichare ne Lanka lga rakhi hai.

After agreeing to the plan, she goes and tells all the girls that triggered insaan and Elvish has come and on hearing their name everyone leaves the room to meet them. As all of them leave, she signs him to come. He hurriedly goes into her room and closes the door while Aashika keeps a watch from outside.

After closing the door, he turned and his eyes got stuck to an angel who was silently sitting still not knowing about his presence. His mind stopped working after seeing her. She was literally looking like an angel. His feet automatically start moving towards her. On sensing someone's presence she turns around and gets shocked.

He was standing in front of her after 6 months. Their eyes get locked with each other. After realising the situation she breaks the eye contact.

Manisha:- Tu yahan kya kar rha hai??

Abhi:- Kyun tu Mera intezaar nhi kar rhi thi??

Manisha:- H.. Hum kyun Tera intezaar karenge.

Abhi:- Acha??

He moves towards her while she moves backwards. She stops after feeling the wall behind her. He grabs her waist works one hand and cups her cheeks with the other hand. Her heartbeat starts getting faster on feeling him so close to her. He starts leaning towards her lips, she closes her but suddenly realizes his heart and she pushes him back.

Manisha:- Yeh galat hai.

Abhi:- Acha yeh galat hai toh phir Jo Teri aankhon main mere liye jo pyaar dikhta hai uska kya??

Manisha:- Pyaar hai nhi tha.

He holds her hands and says:- Pls aisa mat bol. Main maanta hun ki mujhse galti ho gyi aur tu Jo saza degi mujhe manzoor hai par plz yeh sagai mat kar. Main tujhse bahut pyar karta hun.

Manisha:- Tune sab kuch mazak samajh liya hai kya?? Jab Hume tujhe propose Kiya tab tune kaha ki hum tujhse dur rhe aur ab tu humare sagai Wale din aake yeh keh rha ki hum yeh sagai na kare.

Abhi:- Tu pls ek baar Haan bol de uske baad main sabse baat kar lunga.

Manisha:- Plz chala ja yahan se.

She jerks his hands and moves towards the mirror. He turned towards her and found his locket kept on the table. He picks the locket and starts tying her around her neck.

Manisha:- Abhishek yeh kya kar rha hai tu??

Abhi:- 2 min chup reh.

After tying the locket he picks her dupatta and puts it on her head and places his chin on her shoulder. He shows their reflection to her in the mirror and says...

Abhi:- Abhi ja rha par dhyan rakhna dulhan toh tu meri hi banegi.

He kisses her forehead and leaves from there while she just stood there shocked. After coming out of the room, he and Aashika directly go to meet Nischay and Elvish

Nischay:- Bhai acha hua tu aa gya wrna mujhe toh lga tha yeh Teri saaliyan hum dono se shaadi karke hi manengi.

Abhi:- Pehle yeh soch ki ab kya kare thodi der main function shuru ho jayega.

Suddenly the door of the room burst open and Anunay enters with a smirk.

Anunay:- Sochne ki jarurat nhi hai kyunki tu kuch nhi kar payega.

Abhi:- Waqt aane par dekh lenge.

Elvish:- Abey tujhe dekhke itna toh pta chla gya ki Tera koi reason hai jiski wajah se tu yeh sagai kar rha.

Anunay:- Bade hoshiyar nikle tum. Mujhe koi pyar nhi hai usse, main toh bas usse paison aur popularity ke liye shaadi kr rha aur waise bhi itni Sundar ladki ko kon chodega??

Abhi punches his face and says:- Jaban sambhal ke bol.

He was going to punch him when someone calls him as the function is going to start.

They also go behind him. Anunay sits on the sofa which is kept on the stage. After sometime, Manisha's cousin brings her. The whole time their eyes were locked with each other.

Abhi's pov,
Manisha bas ek baar Haan bol de uske baad main sab kuch sambhal lunga plz bass ek baar.

Her cousins make her stand beside him. Their families give them a ring. They asked her to make him wear the ring first. She looks here and there, then asks her sister...

Manisha:- Didi papa Kahan Gaye??

Sharika:- Aa rhe honge tu ring pehna.

She nodded her head and looked towards Abhishek who was indicating his head in no. She turns her face and as she was going to make him wear the ring someone slaps him on his cheeks. She looks and finds her father glaring at Anunay.

Manisha:- Papa yeh...

Anunay:- Uncle yeh kya badtamizi hai??

Manisha's father:- Tum jaise badtameez logon ke saath aise hi pesh aana chahiye. Humari galti thi Jo tum jaise ghatiya aadmi ko samjh nhi paye.

Anunay was going to slap him when Abhi held his hand.

Abhi:- Haath uthane ki sochna bhi mat.

Manisha's father:- Hum tumhari aur Abhishek ki Puri baat sun liye the ki kaise tum sirf paison ke liye yeh shaadi Krna chahte hun.

He was going to say something but decided to immediately leave from there as the crowd was getting angry with him. After he leaves,

Manisha:- Papa yeh sab...

Manisha's father:- Humari Khushi ke liye tu apni zindagi barbad krne chli thi. Tu agar Abhishek ji se pyaar krti hai toh Hume batati hum baat krte unke Ghar walon se.

Suddenly Abhi's parents came and said...

Dimple Aunty:- Usme baat kya karni hai hum toh taiyar hai rishte ke liye.

Abhishek and Nischay hugged their parents.

Nischay:- Aapko kaise pta yeh sab??

Vinay Uncle:- Jis tarike se tum log Ghar se nikle the hum tabhi samajh Gaye the kuch kand kroge yahan aa kar. Issliye hum toh puri taiyari ke saath aaye hain.

Dimple Aunty:- Haan bass Manisha ek baar Haan kr de.

Abhi:- Usme puchna kya hai haan hai uski trf se haina Manisha??

Manisha:- Humne toh haan nhi kiya.

Abhi whispers near her ears:- Haan bol de wrna Jo kaam andar adhura reh gya tha woh sabke samne pura kr dunga.

She widened her eyes and hurriedly nodded her head and the function started. They both make wear the ring to each other while everyone claps for them. And by this they mark them as each other for the rest of their lives.

A/n,
I know all of you are sad after knowing about Elvish and Manisha's song including me also but just want to say "Sabr ka fal meetha hota hai". Hope we will also get some news about their MV soon. Now even I'm not getting any motivation to write on them plus the comments are also decreasing. Just want to say...

Thanks for reading💛💛

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

80K 839 49
some imagines and oneshots
85 24 28
In there I will publish the short stories that I will write. It's usually one shots. They usually turn around the themes of love and marriage
1.4K 27 27
random one shots
3.2K 53 24
Gay stories... again.