[Fanfic] Kamen Rider Geats x...

By PreSymRide_Fanfic

The story is about Ukiyo Hikari, a young girl with amnesia found by Tsumuri on a rainy day. Hikari always had... More

Chapter 1: Wake Up!

584 12 1
By PreSymRide_Fanfic

(10 Years Ago)

Heavy rain clouds fog the sky, as a young woman hums as she skips down the street. A large umbrella held above her as rain fell off the umbrella. The crinkling and swishing of a plastic bag full of groceries shaking along with her. She turns down an alley and walks down it, when she notices a figure slumped on the ground in the alley.

"Hmm?" The young girl cried out. Then she rushes over to the figure on the ground. "Hey! Are you okay?"

She kneels down at the little girl on the ground, who was wearing clothes that were too big for her body.

"H... huh?" The little cried out as she looks at her. "W... Who are you..?... Who am I..?"

"Eh?" The woman cried out in surprised. "You don't remember? Nothing? Name? Home, family? Anything?"

The little girl couldn't remember anything as hard as she try to think. All she can remember was her name.

"Geats."

"Eh?" The woman cried out in surprised as she hears what the little girl just say.

"My name's Geats." The little said again.

The woman was both surprised and confused when she heard the little girl talk about her name.

A name that such a small girl could not possibly have.

"Arienai (Impossible)..." The woman muttered in shock.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Dreamscape)

In the night sky, two yellow shooting stars streaked across the sky, past buildings with ancient architecture, and past a giant statue. Then, the two shooting stars flew to a place with floating bridges with large roman stone columns and a closing door.

Two shooting stars move towards the door before slowly disappearing, revealing the dimension twin travelers, Aether and Lumine.

Aether has gold-yellow eyes, medium cut blonde hair with choppy bangs and a long, braided ponytail, tied with a tasseled band. He wears a dark brown breastplate vest baring his midriff along with a white scarf and a two-tailed cape with golden embroidery and decals; a golden pauldron on his left shoulder and a tasseled earring in his left ear; and lastly dark brown pants, brown gloves and black boots.

Like her brother, Lumine has short bright blonde hair with golden-yellow eyes that twinkle. She's got a slim body build but don't let her small figure fool you, she can absolutely take you down, and her skin complexion is fair— a bit of a light tan. She's got a two white flowers on the right side of her hair and her hair cut short with two front strands being long.

On her clothes, Lumine wears a white outfit with a shawl around her neck which splits into two thin parts in two directions behind her. The shawl has blue patterns on it. She wears a frock which is thigh-length at the front and knee length at the back. She has blue patterns all over her outfit. On her feet she has white shoes which go all the way up to her knees. There are points where white glowing lights are exposed; her chest, gloves, knees, back of her dress and at the ends of the shawl.

The twin travelers are about to depart to the next world, when suddenly, the skies began to distort and a red and black portal appeared in front of them. Then a woman came out of the portal and stared at them. She had long white hair with orange eyes; and wearing a white, black and red robe; a left black glove; gold accessories; and bandaged-like shoes. Plus, there's three large golden stars behind her.

"Outlanders, your journey ends here." She spoke to them.

"Who are you?!" Lumine asked.

"The sustainer of heavenly principles. The arrogation of mankind ends now." The woman answered as she summoned a black cube to her hand before enlarging it.

The twins immediately sensed danger and quickly jumped away from where they're standing, just barely evading the appearing cube from below. They summoned their energy wings and their swords before flying towards the women to confront her. With the woman's hand raised, she summoned many cubes in tentacle shapes to chase after the twins as they quickly dodged and weaved the cubes while flying at high speeds. Once they got close to the woman, they delivered an explosive sword strike, only for the woman to block the attacks with her hands effortlessly. The woman began to summon cubes onto the swords of the twins as they slowly crept up, but Lumine was able to sense the danger and released her sword. Unfortunately, Aether responded too late and was unable to release his sword as the cubes traveled from his hand to his entire body.

"Lumine!" Aether shouted, barely reaching his free hand out.

"No! Aether!" Lumine yelled as she watched her brother get consumed by the cubes until the cubes transformed into a single small yellow cube, now on the woman's hand. In response, Lumine flew towards the woman in a fit of rage with her hand glowing with sparkling yellow energy and unleashed it right onto the woman, causing a massive explosion. When the smoke dispersed, Lumine gasped in shock that not only did the woman blocked the attack with her summoned cubes, but her hand was also caught by the woman's cubes. Lumine tried to break free from the hold, but it was useless as the cubes began to consume her.

"No, wait! Don't go! GIVE ME MY BROTHER BACK!" Lumine yelled as her entire body was consumed by the cubes. She stared at the emotionless woman until her point of view became pitch black.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Present day: Ukiyo's Household)

Ukiyo Hikari, the girl from 10 years ago, opened her eyes, waking up in her bedroom at her house, a shrine in the city. Her bedroom is a traditional Japanese room, but what's out of the ordinary is stacks of books and papers on her desk with the board filled with sketches and paintings.

Hikari gets up from her bed as she rubs off the sleepiness in her eyes.

"That dream again." Hikari asserted, she rested her chin on her hands and got in deep thought about it. "Why do I keep dreaming that dream to begin with?"

Hikari couldn't remember how many times she had that dream. Ever since she could remember anything, she had been dreaming about that dream. That dream kept repeating over and over again without any explanation for it.

"Who were the people in that dream?" Hikari asserted, she thought about Aether and Lumine, two travelers she had seen in her dream.

Hikari wasn't sure how she could know their names. Well, maybe it was because she heard them calling each other's names in her dream. But it doesn't explain why she dreams about them. Also, the woman who appeared in her dream, there was something about her that felt very familiar. However, she couldn't remember who she was.

"Hmm..." Hikari sobbed as she got out of bed. "But I feel like I need to do something about that dream of mine... Something really important."

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Dining Room)

Hikari went to dining room after she washes up and in a change of clothes. She opens the dining room's door as she sees a black haired young woman with a small ponytail in there. She is wearing an pink apron over black and white dress, black and white leggings, high heel boots, and black and white gloves.

Her name is Tsumuri, Hikari's adoptive mother.

"Morning, Hikari." Tsumuri greeted her as she cooked their breakfast.

"Morning, Kaa-chan." Hikari greeted back; she went to the fridge to grab a carton of apple juice then sat down at the dining table before taking a glance at Tsumuri cooking.

Tsumuri took her in 10 years ago. She tried to find her parents but with her amnesia, it was difficult to do just that. She couldn't leave the girl alone with nowhere else to go, that's when she decided to take her in and raise her like her daughter.

Hikari also has a adoptive father, but he is rarely home due to his job. And Hikari's name was given by him.

Hikari glances then at the TV as the news is reporting the boring stuff going on. The only good thing coming out of watching the news is that News Lady, her bombshell looks made watching this worth it.

"And on the weather, it looks like it's going to remain sunny for a week. Now for the sport news..." The News Lady reports.

"Oh, speaking of sports." Hikari said, she poured a cup of apple juice and took a sip. "Kaa-chan, are you doing the Navigator's job today?"

"Yeah, it's almost the final round." Tsumuri said she bought breakfast consisting of white rice, eggs and miso soup. "I'll be home late today, do you want to buy anything for dinner tonight? I'll buy it for you."

"It's fine, Kaa-chan." Hikari said, she poured a cup of apple juice again. "I can cook dinner for me so you don't have to worry. By the way, if you see Tou-chan, tell him I send my regards to him."

"I will." Tsumuri said, smiling at her daughter. "Eat up, we're gonna have a busy day ahead of us."

"Hai." Hikari said as they ate their breakfast and started their day.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Time Skip)

After finishing their breakfast, Tsumuri left the shrine to go to work while Hikari stayed behind to look after the house. Hikari started doing her usual chores like cleaning the house, washing clothes, washing dishes, and sweeping the shrine.

"Phew, I finished all the work." Hikari sobbed in relief.

Hikari sat on the porch in the living room, where she was looking up at the sky aimlessly.

As she looked up at the sky, Hikari remembered the dream she often had. The scenery she often saw in that dream felt extremely familiar to her, which was strange since she had never left this city or been to any place with similar scenery. And she wasn't sure whether the scene she saw in her dream really existed in this world.

It was just a dream, but it made her think a lot about it. And it also had a lot of things that she couldn't explain.

"Maybe I should go out to lunch to clear my head." Hikari said as she gets up.

Making sure she locked the door, Hikari left the house and headed off to a nearby bakery for some croquette sandwiches. Then go to the supermarket to buy some ingredient for her dinner.

As she was on her way to her destination, something bad occurred...

*KA-BOOM!*

"What the?!" Hikari shouted, jumped by the sudden explosion.

"AAAHHHHHH!"

She turned to see people running away as they were chased by some kind of monster with grayish-black hued skin and wearing masks.

They bare-chested and bare-footed, and have a large mane covering most of their head. They appear to have two elongated ears sticking out of their mane. The only clothing they wear are some loincloths, while their arms and legs are loosely wrapped in bandages.

They're the Hilichurl.

People were in panic and fear from the destruction the Hilichurl caused, some were not so lucky as the Hilichurl got to them before being slashed by them.

"What the hell are they?!" Hikari muttered, having never seen monsters like that before.

Hikari quickly took out her Spider Phone, which is black with silver edges and a touchscreen with fox icon above it, and saw if she was in the area where the DGP was held. But when she examined it, she realized that she was in a safe area. And that means these monsters are not part of the DGP.

"KYAAAAAHHHH!"

Hikari turned to see a little girl crying alone among rubbles and saw a Hilichurl coming at her. When she saw her, her body acted quickly and managed to grab the girl before the Hilichurl touched her.

Hikari lifts the girl into her arms and starts running away from them as fast as she could, but a group of Hilichurl appears in front of them before it completely surrounds her and the girl.

She felt the girl tremble in terror and in tears of no hope for survival.

"Okaa-san...Otou-san..." The girl cried for her life.

"Don't give up!" Hikari exclaimed. The girl stopped her crying as she looked at her. "We'll make it out of here alive and reunite with your parents! I'll protect you when we do, I promise!"

*DING-DONG!*

Then out of nowhere, a bell rings throughout the city. Hikari and the little girl looked around to see where it was coming from.

And that's when something strange happened.

At this very moment, everything went grey and time has completely stopped. The monsters are at a standstill like statues, except the three people who are still moving.

"Huh?" Hikari cried out, she looked up at the sky as she heard a mysterious voice calling out to her.

"I will give you the power you needed to fight back your foes. But once you chose this path, there's no turning back until you see it through till the very end."

"Eh? Who's speaking to us? I'm not dreaming am I?" Hikari asked in confused. She looked at the little girl and saw she was frozen too.

"So, what's is your answer? You will accept the power or not."

"But who are you in the end?" Hikari asked as she looks to the sky.

"Do not worry, I'm on your side. As for who I am, I will reveal myself in time eventually, if you can survive that is. So what will it be your decision then?"

Hikari slowly closed her eyes and thought about her answer and then looked at the little girl. After some careful thinking, she nodded in determination. She's not gonna let those monsters roam free and hurt innocent people. With that, Hikari opened her eyes and then looked at the sky as she made her decision...

"Alright then, I'll accept this power you'll give to me. Just to survive and to protect everyone's freedom!" Hikari declared.

"Heh, well said. You made a wise decision."

"Hm?" Hikari said as she noticed that something is appeared in her hand.

As she looked down, she saw that she is holding a white buckle with a crescent moon shape attached, a speedometer, red motor mufflers on red fox tails, fox legs, and a red and white bike handle.

"This is... Boost Mark III Buckle." Hikari muttered, she doesn't know how, but she know its name. Then she put the girl down and looked at the buckle as a voice was heard for her to hear.

[MARK III]

*SHINE!*

Just then, she noticed that something is glowing in front of her. As the light faded, she saw a white box with a black lid that had some red in the center with an image of a white Fox, was on the ground.

Hikari picked up the box and opened it, revealing a black belt buckle that has a white circle in the center with an empty circular slot and a diagonal lining from top-left to bottom right.

Next to it was a white circular item with some red in the center with an image of a white Fox.

Those are the Desire Driver and Rider ID Core.

"They're..." Hikari muttered. Just like what happened before, she know what're these items called.

"Put the ID Core into the Desire Driver and you will know how to use it." These are the last words they heard as the mysterious voice is gone.

Hikari did exactly what the voice said and placed the ID Core in the center of the Desire Driver. Just after doing that, something clicked in her mind.

Everything... everything that had happened, what she had seen in her dreams and before that. She remembered everything.

"I remember now..." Hikari whispered before she looked up. "I remember everything."

Hikari took the driver out from the box and slapped the Desire Driver on her waist, where a silver belt materialized from the belt itself and wrapped around her as a silver slot appeared on each side of the belt.

[DESIRE DRIVER!]

As time resumes and everything is no longer grey, the monsters stumbled back in shock as they seemed to sense a threat coming from Hikari.

The said girl looked at the little girl standing next to her and said to her.

"Please step back a bit."

"Eh... Ukm." The little girl nodded, and stepped back. Even though she didn't understand what Hikari was planning to do, she seemed to sense that it was something amazing.

Suddenly, Hikari smiled as she hold up the Boost Mark III Buckle and separated the its into two new buckles.

[MARK IX!]

The first buckle has a crescent moon shape attached, white fox tails with red lines, a fox leg, a fox face that was closed, and a red-white motor handle. The second buckle has a crescent moon shape attached, a speedometer, red motor mufflers on red fox tails, fox leg, and has no handle.

Hikari then inserted the buckles into two side of the driver.

[SET IGNITION!]

Appearing in front of Hikari is a holographic circular mechanical apparatus that has red linings. She raised her right hand out as she closes her fingers like she is grabing the holographic machincal apparatus. It spins 180 and moves to Hikari's right side as she brought her right arm out and opened her fingers

The holographic circular mechanical apparatus opens and revealing the word "Boost Mark IX" and nine motor mufflers spewing out fire.

As another holographic circular mechanical apparatus appeared behind her, a mechanical nine-tailed white fox with red lines, appeared at Hikari's left side.

Hikari raises her right arm up as she holds her hand in a fox sign gesture. She looks at her hand in few seconds before snapping it twice.

*Snap! Snap!*

"Henshin!" Hikari announces, she presses the button on the buckle. She then spun the belt as both sides switched places and the buckles opened, revealing a bike handle on the left side of the belt.

[REVOLVE ON!]

The driver and the buckle, now has the shape like a nine-tailed fox jumped out from the belt.

At that moment, Hikari pushed the handle on the right side of the driver as the blue flames brusting out from the driver.

Traditional and mysterious music is heard as two metallic rings surrounded her as her body was covered in the black suit.

[DYNAMITE BOOST!]

"Kyunkyun~!" The fox cried out as blue flames brusting out from its tails.

The holographic word "Boost Mark IX" and the motor mufflers turned into a white armor while the mechanical nine-tailed white fox runing towards before running around Hikari.

As the fox ran around Hikari, giant versions of fox tails appeared around her with blue flames flying in the air and white Torii gates with red borders also appeared around her.

At the same time, the holographic circular mechanical apparatus behind her spins, causing the white armor to also turn into the lower part armor and move out to her left side.

After the fox had run a circle around Hikari, it immediately jumped up, transforming into a suit of white armor and a white fox mask with red linings.

The holographic circular mechanical apparatus on her back disappeared as the fox tails covering her body before disappearing in a small explosion.

*Boom!*

Hikari appeared in the middle of small blue flames as the armor was equipped on her body. The eyes on her mask opened, revealing a yellow visor that resembled the eyes of a fox.

[GEATS IX!]

She slightly brought her right arm out as the blue flame created a gun for her.

[GEATS BUSTER QB9!]

*Cracked!*

The ground behind Hikari cracked with blue light flashing through the cracks. Just then, the fox tails from before flew up, attaching themselves to her back, giving her a cape.

[READY? FIGHT!]

Now, Hikari wears pure white armor with a bright-red motif and a cape formed by 9 pieces of cloth representing the tails of the nine-tails fox on her back. A white armor with silver engine compressors on the edge with red lining and an engine plating below her neck. White shoulder pads with red linings over silver shoulder pads, white armlets with red linings, and gauntlets with fox tails embedded. Her hips are black with a white circle that had red lines and a white diagonal line from the left side of the chest down to the right side of the hip.

On her lower part armor, she wears white thighs armor with an red engine plating. White knee armors with red linings and a small red triangle on each one. White anklet pads with red linings and fox tails embedded, along with white boots.

Her white helmet resembled a positive version of a traditional fox mask with yellow visor, a white mouthpiece with bright-blue details, and a small red triangle on her forehead.

In her hand, is a white gun with red accents, a white grip handle with a red trigger, a white foldable blade, a red revolver chamber with black linings, a white pull loader, and a white slot where the buckles can be inserted.

This is Kamen Rider Geats: Geats IX Form and the weapon she wields is the Geats Buster QB9.

"Onee-chan, you look so cool!" The girl exclaimed in amazement, seeing a real-life superhero is once in a lifetime for her.

"Get to safety, 'kay?" Geats said, the girl nodded and took cover behind the building.

The Hilichurls then charge at her with their weapons ready. But as soon as they get close to Geats, she pulls the trigger and shoots down some of the Hilichurls in front of her. Then she does a roundhouse kick at an incoming Hilichurls before shooting another one.

After she's done that, she then charges the Hilichurls coming towards her direction.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Meanwhile)

At the top of the building, a young man with handsome face is standing there and looking at the view of the city.. He has black hair with some brown on top and brown eyes. He is in a fancy outfit with a long black coat, pants, white, shirt, and white and black shoes.

This is Ukiyo Ace, Hikari's adoptive father AKA the God of Creation.

As Ace took out a Roman coin of Julius Caesar, he suddenly felt a great source of power coming from the city.

"This power is..." Ace muttered, realizing the familiarity of this source of power. "Could it be!?"

Ace quickly left, looking for the place where the power was coming from. He didn't know how, but there was only one person in this world other than him who could emit such great power.

That is his daughter, Ukiyo Hikari.

"Hikari." Ace whispered, quickly going to his daughter.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Desire Temple)

At the same time, somewhere in the sky was a large floating temple with large roman stone columns and floating diamond-shaped pillars at the edge of the platform. Tsumuri is there with her tablet as she is doing her job as a Navigator. She continued her work until she felt an intense power.

"This is..." Tsumuri muttered as she lowered the tablet. "Hikari!"

Sensing a big change in her daughter, Tsumuri left Desire Temple. As she left, her surroundings digitized before appearing in the city as she continued running to where Hikari was.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Back to Geats)

Geats shoots two of Hilichurls, then she kicks another as she jumps onto the nearby wall.

She shoots all of them before landing back down. Two more Hilichurls tried to straight hit Geats with their clubs. But Geats simply dodges them while backing up and blocking with her back hand.

As soon as she was backed to the wall, a Hilichurl above her swung down its club as Geats dodged it and swatted it away. Then the two Hilichurls from earlier came in as the first thrust its fist at her before she stepped aside as she then punches and kicks the two Hilichurls.

Geats grabs the club and trips over the other one to the ground. Then she swings her arm as she fires the two in front.

On the rooftop, three more Hilichurls aimed their crossbow guns at her and started firing.

Geats runs away from their line of fire as she jumps from the stairs and fires them, knocking some back. Then more Hilichurls surrounded her as they spread their arms and ran around in a circle formation with Geats in the center.

It was only a matter of time before their surprise attacked her from every flank.

"Eh~. That's new. But still..." Geats comments as one of them charged in from behind. Geats tilted her head to the right and managed to dodge its fist with ease. "Not good enough."

She fires her gun at the fist before jumping over and steps on the Hilichurl's face as a springboard, jumping high in the air. She spun around as she pulled the white loader on the back of the gun.

[BOOST CHARGE!]

Geats swings her arm to the right and rapidly fires lasers at all of the Hilichurls with two of them exploding.

As she landed on the ground, more of them came in and continued charging at her. Soon the blade on Geats Buster folded out from the gun, changing the gun into a sword.

[BLADE!]

She held the Geats Buster in blade mode and slashed down the Hilichurls coming at her. She turned around as her cape glowing and attacking the incoming Hilichurls in front of her. Then she turned around and slashed more at them as she move around, mowing the surrounding Hilichurls down before sidekicking one nearby.

Once all of them fell onto the ground-

*KA-BOOOM!*

They exploded around Geats as she looked around with her visor glowed for the dramatic moment.

"Frustrating. This is all I can do with my current level of integration..." Geats muttered, looking at the hand holding her weapon. "Or perharps I used too much power before so it hasn't fully recovered yet."

Geats suddenly felt a ground pounding as she turned around and saw a Hilichurl that's bigger, larger and bulkier than the ones she saw with a big wooden shieldwall.

"Oh great... A Mitachurl..." Geats muttered in bored.

The giant Hilichurl roared as it charges towards her with its shield, she dodged the Mitachurl before slashing it with her blade. However, the attacks are ineffective, cause the wooden shieldwall was protect the Mitachurl. After that, the Mitachurl hold its shield up and swings its shield at Geats, who manage to dodge the attack.

"Finale." Geats said, she landed at a distance from the Mitachurl and looked at it. Then she pulled the white loader on the back of the Geats Buster.

[BOOST CHARGE!]

Geats placed the Geats Buster on her right shoulder as she held out her left hand to create a circle of blue fire. She then swung her weapon in a circle of fire, letting it absorb the flames before holding it horizontally. The red linings on her body suddenly glowed with the fox tails on her back glowing blue and reach out.

[BOOST TACTICAL VICTORY!]

Geats spun around before she threw the sword at Mitachurl. The sword pierced its shield, creating cracks as Geats teleported closer by blue flames. Then she pressed the right handle on her driver.

"Guh...guh...graaAAAAAHHHHHH!" Geats roared as she did a spinning roundhouse kick at the Geats Buster, causing it to destroy the shield and crash into Mitachurl's body.

[BOOST IX STRIKE!]

The Mitachurl roared in pain before falling backwards as blue fire burned across its body. Then, blue energy fox tails appeared around the Mitachurl before it exploded.

*KA-BOOM!*

Geats slowly turned away from her enemy as she take her leg all the way back and energy tails wrapped around the exploded. The tails twisted as if compressing the explosion before they turned into a miniature black hole and disappeared.

There is nothing left where Mitachurl once was, nor are there any traces to prove that it was ever there.

"That feeling again..." Geats said, looking at her right hand. She was satisfied to have taken care of the enemy threat, but she still had the feeling that she couldn't seem to use her full power.

Ignoring that strange feeling, Geats then walks over to the girl, who was gaping at her, as she squats down to her eye level.

"You alright?" Geats asked her.

"A-Ano..." The girl sputtered, she can't put into words how awesome she defeated the monster before hugging her. "Thank you for saving me, Onee-chan!"

"Hehehe." Geats laughed, seeing that she was in good spirits despite what happened. She looks up at her with curiosity in her eyes.

"Are you a superhero?! Like the ones on TV?!" She exclaimed, excitedly.

"I'm just a..." Geats stopped as a name came up in her mind. "I'm Geats, Kamen Rider Geats."

"G... Geats..." The little girl repeated with difficulty.

Geats chuckled a bit before standing up and looking around.

"Where's your parents?" Geats asked.

"We got separated when the monster came. We came to visit some relatives of ours." The little girl tells her.

"Then let's go to the police station. I'm sure your parents will find you there." Geats suggested, she nodded as she was about to take her there.

Until...

"Hikari!"

Geats turned to look behind her, and saw her adoptive father, Ukiyo Ace, running towards her.

"Tou..."

Geats never had a chance to finish when she suddenly felt a headache and collapsed.

"Guh... grah....graaAAAAAHHHHHH!" Geats screamed in pain as she held her head.

"Onee-chan!" The little girl cried out when she saw Geats was writhing in pain on the ground.

Her head felt like it was about to explode as many images appeared.

Two shooting stars flew down from the sky...

... A beautiful kingdom is destroyed...

... Black blocks appeared everywhere...

... A traveler knelt on the ground due to helplessness...

... There were 7 people standing helplessly watching the kingdom being destroyed.

And the mysterious woman who appeared in her dream was standing before her. She was saying something to her, but there was no way she could hear what it was.

"Hikari!"

Geats looked up, where she saw her mother also came. Her adoptive parents all running towards her. Everything started to become blurry until her point of view became pitch black.

"Hikari! Hikari! Hikari!" Tsumuri called out to her daughter while Ace was checking on her.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Later)

When Hikari opens her eyes, she found herself standing in a dark place, the only light she could see were the candles on either side of her.

The candles stretched out like a road as if telling Hikari that she had to move forward. Taking a step, she started walking forward until she saw a small shrine behind a white Torii gate with red lines.

Hikari is about to reach the shrine, when suddenly, a woman came out from nowhere, and stared at her. She has short brown hair with some black at the ends of her hair. She wears a black uchikake with a red obi, an orange juban and a white haori with red flames on it. Her face was hidden by a fox mask, but she did not feel the strangeness towards her.

On the contrary, she was quite familiar with this girl.

"Long time no see." Hikari said.

"What kind of power do you desire?" She asked in a distorted voice.

*Tinkling!*

Rattles' sounds are heard as Hikari feels something in her hand. She looked down and there she saw the Boost Mark III Buckle in her hand.

"That power can destroy everything... it cannot protect anything." She said, pointing at the Boost Mark III Buckle.

Hikari raised Buckle up and looked at it.

*Tinkling!*

A rattle rings as the woman walked to Hikari's back, who has not surprised by that.

"... and it cannot protect anything." The woman said as she looks at Hikari.

*Tinkling!*

The rattle rings again and the woman's body seemed to be vibrating from the sound of the rattle.

The woman suddenly appeared right in front of Hikari when their faces were only a few centimeters apart and spoke up.

"For the past 500 years... you haven't done a single thing..." The woman said as she stared at Hikari. "You failed to protect anyone, or make anyone happy."

*Tinkling!*

The rattle rings again as the woman returned to her original position.

"You wanted to create a world where everyone was happy, but you failed." The woman said as she appeared before Hikari and pointed at her. "You hate your own powerlessness and want to destroy everything... That is the failure of your desire."

Hikari looked down and thought about what the woman had said. With her memories restored, she remembered why she lost her memories before as well as her powerlessness in the past.

As Hikari was lost in her thoughts, the woman walked past her and stood with her back to her.

"Answer me...what is the world you desire now?" The woman asked before turning around and looking at Hikari. "Do you desire for destruction?"

*Tinkling!*

The rattle sounded like it said Hikari had her answer.

"No..." Hikari spoke up. "My desire is... to destroy everything... and then recreate it."

The woman continued to look at Hikari.

"That's my ideal world." Hikari finished as she turned around and looked at the woman.

"Destruction and creation... Is that your wish?" She asked.

"Ukm." Hikari confirmed.

*Tinkling!*

"Hahaha, so you plan to continue on your failed path?" The woman said as she walked towards the Torii gate. She takes off her mask, revealing herself to be another Hikari. "What a stupid god..."

That Hikari spoke in a normal voice as she threw down her mask and walked through the Torii gate before disappearing.

*Tinkling!*

Hikari stared at the gate for a moment longer until she stepped forward, picked up the fox mask from the ground, and walked through the Torii gate.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Ukiyo's Household)

When Hikari opened her eyes again, she found herself lying on the bed in her bedroom. Looking next to her, she saw Tsumuri sleeping there while kneeling on the floor.

"Kaa-chan..." Hikari whispered, looking at her mother.

The sound of the door being opened made Hikari look towards the bedroom door, where she saw Ace entering.

"Tou-chan..." Hikari was about to continue, but Ace signaled her to keep quiet.

"Let's go outside and talk." Ace whispered. "Let your mother sleep a little longer. She's been taking care of you for a while now."

Hikari looked at her mother again, she smiled slightly before slowly getting out of bed. Ace went over and helped her carry Tsumuri to Hikari's bed before they got a blanket for her.

Ace and Hikari went outside the shrine, where they could see the sky the color of sunset and the sun slowly setting over the mountain. They stood there and looked up at the sky for a while until Ace spoke.

"Are you going to leave?"

Hikari was a bit surprised to hear her father ask that. She was silent for a moment before smiling and answering.

"Yeah." She's been determined since she woke up.

She needs to finish what she started before, what she hasn't finished, what's left unfinished, and what mistakes she made in the past.

She needs to get it all done.

"You should also visit Kaa-chan often. Don't leave her alone forever." Hikari advised him.

"Ukm, I will." Ace said, smiling slightly.

"I will definitely return, no matter what." Hikari said, preparing to leave.

"You have to take care." Ace said, making Hikari stop. "No matter who you are or how you were born, we will always be your family."

Ace then walks up to Hikari, where he hands her a bag.

"What is this?" Hikari asked him, looking inside the bag.

"These are the clothes you were wearing when Tsumuri found you." Ace explained. "She fixed it up and wants to give it to you someday."

"Do you... Do you guys know that I'm not normal?" Hikari asked Ace, who smiled gently before patting her head.

"Since the beginning." Ace said, patting Hikari's head. "It's just that we wanted you to grow up like other normal kids, so we didn't tell you."

"I think you guys did a pretty good job on that." Hikari said, smiling slightly.

"We did." Ace said, holding his hand in a fox sign gesture and lightly tapping Hikari's forehead. "We are determined to meet again in the future. And you will always be our daughter."

Ace then took out his Roman coin and tossed it to Hikari, who easily caught it.

"It's like an inheritance, my mother entrusted that coin to me and now I entrust it to you." Ace said as Hikari looked at the coin in her hand. "Make sure you don't lose it."

"I won't." Hikari said, smiling slightly and putting the coin away.

"Go, don't waste your time."

"Ukm." Hikari nodded, leaving to change her clothes and prepare to begin her journey.

After a few minutes, Hikari come back with a new looks.

Hikari is a young woman of 18 years old, nearing 19 soon judging from her height. She wore a short sleeve white shirt which was hidden underneath a short sleeve black off-the-shoulder top with white trim on the sleeves. She wears a black durable looking trouser that has two black straps on her thighs, and another two strapped around her shins separate from each other. Covering her feet were a pair of white combat boots plated with black metal. Finally, around her collar is a black choker necklace with another large ring attached to it.

On to her appearance, her hair was brown yet her bangs are dark brown. Her face was set in a friendly expression, making everyone want to talk to her and get to know her. As if matching the unrealness of her own brown hair, Hikari's eyes were a pure brown color.

Looking around the house she had lived in for over 10 years one last time, Hikari then put on the Desire Driver and retrieved the separated Boost Mark III Buckle. She then inserted the buckles into both sides of the driver

[SET IGNITION!]

Hikari pressed the button on the belt and spun the belt as both sides switched places and the buckles opened.

[REVOLVE ON!]

The holographic word "Boost Mark IX" along with a mechanical nine-tailed white fox appears on both sides of Hikari while holographic circular mechanical apparatus appears behind her. The mechanical apparatus spins as the holographic word and the fox changes into the armors.

Traditional and mysterious music is heard as two metallic rings surrounding her as her body was covered in the black suit. Then, white flames covered her body before the armors were pulled into her body.

[GEATS IX!]

The eyes on her mask opened, completing the transformation as Hikari appeared in her Geats IX form once again.

Geats raised her hand in the air as an orange portal, similar to the one she had seen in her dream, appeared.

She knew where that gate would lead. It will lead her to Teyvat, a continent in another dimension, where she will begin her previously unfinished journey.

"Ikuze (let's go)!" Geats said as her cape glowed up and reached out.

Geats flew into the sky as she continued towards the portal and entered before it was later closed.

And that is how the young woman began her journey.

What else awaits her ahead? That must be left to her to discover on her own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 9.1K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
298K 8.9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...