THE EYES | TOM KAULITZ

By mechanicallbride

21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do an... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐋
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐕𝐈

1.7K 40 21
By mechanicallbride

VICTORIA MORETTI

I woke up to a ringing noise, I was to lazy to even move from my position so I let it ring till it stopped.

But it didn't stop, every time the ringing noise would end, it would ring again, and again. I was sick and tired of hearing the same ringing noise, plus it was making my head hurt.

I turned to my right and fell. "Fuck." I groaned in pain. I totally forgot I quite literally crashed on the couch rather than my bed last night. I lazily got up from the floor. My back aching, even though it was a good sleep I felt like a punching bag and thousands of punches hit me, I felt sore.

I tiredly turned my head to the direction of the ringing noise, noticing the noise came from the kitchen. I walked up to my kitchen island, spotting my purse I walked up to it searching for my phone, guessing that's what making all this noise.

Once I felt my phone in my hand I pulled it out of my purse and saw a ton of messages. As I was scrolling through the overwhelming number of messages I spotted an unknown number. I clicked on the message and saw 'Hey, did you get home safe?' Sent 2:49 am.

'Damn how long were we there?' I wondered.

I was confused on who it was sending me the message, but then I put the puzzle pieces together and figured it was Tom.

Just to make sure it was Tom I texted the number, due to it probably being a person who typed in the wrong number. 'Is this Tom?' Sent 1:07pm. I set my phone down turning around and going to brush my teeth. I hated having bad breath or just knowing I haven't brushed my teeth, it just gives me the ick.

As I was close to the bathroom door, I heard a ring. "You gotta be kidding me." I said out loud annoyed.

My curiosity got this best of me, and I had to get a look on what notification it was.

As I got there I was kinda getting excited by the second, don't know why. But if I have to be honest with you these past few days I've been feeling something I haven't felt, like it's a feeling I can not describe, I don't know it's a good feeling or not, but as long as it's not bothering me with my work I'll work through the feeling.

I slid on the floor making me go forward a bit to the counter where my phone is. I checked who sent me a notification, and to my guess it was that unknown number, the unknown person replied saying 'Yes, it's me Tom.' Sent 1:09pm. Well now I know it's Tom, but my main question is who gave him my number? I replied to his message saying 'Okay. Quick question though how did you get my number?' Sent 1:10pm. He replied in a heartbeat.

'I have my ways sweetheart.' He said.

Now I'm intrigued, how did he actually get my phone number because other than Alessandro, my colleagues, and a couple of friends, oh and my little sister. There weren't anyone else who had my phone number. And Tom definitely doesn't have my friends phone number, or it wouldn't be likely. Tom also doesn't have my little sisters phone number. Talking about my little sister I haven't seen her in forever. I think the last time I've seen her was the day we got separated, because of what happened to my father and mother. But that's gonna be another story at a different time. Getting back to the topic of my little sister and I getting separated, I was only eleven at the time and my sister was eight.

'Gosh it's been ten years since I've seen her.' I thought to myself.

"Wait, ten years?!" I exclaimed. I took a paused when I started talking again "Oh my gosh, it's been ten years since I've seen my little sister." I whispered loudly to myself. This can't be possible, ten years without my little sister. How is she? Where is she? What does she look like? Does she have a significant other? Is she in the mafia? The last question really stood out to me. It was my main concern. I really hope not. I don't want my sister to have the same fate as I do.

She has already suffered a ton from a young age.

Soon enough I eventually stopped thinking about my little sister, and started thinking about what I needed to accomplish for today.

I started walking to the bathroom door like I wanted to before I got the message, started thinking about my past with my sister, and how is my sister doing.

I turned on the light switch and faced the mirror. I grabbed my toothbrush and my mint toothpaste, personally mint is the best flavor of toothpaste. Not like I eat my toothpaste or anything, it's that it just gives that freshness in your mouth.

I finished brushing my teeth, putting water in my mouth and spiting the extra toothpaste on the sink. Splattering water in the sink to get the toothpaste on the drain. I cleaned my mouth with my cotton hand towel and drying my hands with it.

I walked back to the kitchen to get my phone, and to my surprise I got a message from Alessandro. It said 'Get ready we need to talk about your new mission with your partner.' Sent 1:48pm. 'Okay, how many time to I get to have to get ready? And when should I be there?' Sent 1:49pm. He immediately replied saying 'Start getting now, and when I mean now I mean NOW Victoria. I'll get someone to pick you up at 5:00pm. Is that clear.' I could still feel his dark demeanor even through text.

But I knew I had to get ready. My favorite part of being in the mafia. Being able to wear dark clothing yet it looking good on you, but depending on how you style your choice of clothing.

I was skipping happily to my room. Getting excited by the minute.

I quickly opened my room and started to think on how I want to dress up.

Today I decided to go simple yet stylish. I went through my bra collection, picked out my Victoria Secret black lace bra with a little bow in between the breasts with a little 'V' charm attached to the tiny bow.

I picked out a simple black lace thong just too match the vibe, and maybe even get something, if you know what I mean.

I walked over to my closet and picked out a long black dress. I walked closed all of the windows in my room and closed my door. Stripped my clothing off of my body and threw them in my laundry basket.

Walked over to my bathroom. Yes, I have a bathroom outside my room and in my room. Love being extra.

I turned on the water and switched it to hot water. Took my loofah, uncapped my vanilla scented shampoo lathered it on my hands, and cleaning my scalp.

I rinsed my soapy head. And started pouring the body wash on the loofah.

I scrubbed liberally on my skin. I wanted to smell extra good, not sure why. But all I knew was that I wanted to smell nice, I needed to.

After I finished washing my body, I walked out of the shower grabbed my towel that was hanging from the towel rack and wrapped it around my body.

I opened the door. Seeing my outfit later out on my bed.

I dried myself up. And put on my bra, panties, and dress on. It was simple yet it looked great. Plus it's just a meeting on what our next mission is.

I started working on my hair, grabbing the hair dryer and plugging it in the outlet. The noise startled me a bit, but after a while you get used to it. After I was done drying my hair I started doing some soft curls. I always loved doing soft curls. They made me always looked great.

I began on doing makeup. I did my base which just consisted of concealer and contour. I then grabbed my eyeliner pencil. Lining my waterline and lash line, then going in to line my inner corner. Making my waterline and my inner corner connect, also making my lash like connect to my inner corner. I then started doing my little wing. Making it go straight but not straight, straight, just the straight that went up a bit.

I then did the same thing with my left eye. And began doing my lips. All I apply is my Revlon lipstick in shade Vampire love. Then some gloss on top.

I grabbed my purse, putting my cigarettes, lighter can't forget about that. Don't want the same thing to happen once more. My phone, deodorant, and a mini version of my Valentino Born in Roma perfume.

I walked over to my closet once agin and picked out a black fur coat and my Versace Black Medusa Heels, I've been obsessed with them ever since I got them.

Sprayed some perfume along. When suddenly I heard my phone buzz. I walk over to it and it was Alessandro saying the driver is on its way. I was rushing at this point since I completely forgot I wasn't driving myself their. I quickly put on my small hoop earrings on ans walked out my room.

When I heard a knock at my door. I yelled a quick "Coming!" I grabbed my house keys and opened my front door. I was shocked at who it was since it wasn't a normal driver that works for Alessandro.

It was fucking Tom Kaulitz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 829 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
408K 6.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
62.7K 1.5K 50
My life wasn't the best, but it wasn't bad. I think it could have stayed that way if maybe I hadn't met him. Tom. The boy with the long braids and gl...
20.4K 435 34
**𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 ...