Nexus: SpeedBound Redemption...

Por GraysonCreates

Y/n Thawne, son of the infamous Reverse Flash has been trying to live a normal life but he has a secret of hi... Más

Chapter 0
Chapter 1: Speed
Chapter 2: Unlike
Chapter 3: Thawne
Chapter 4: Teal
Chapter 5: Time
Chapter 6
Chapter 7:Suited
Chapter 8: Well
Chapter 9: Fierce Duel
Chapter 10:Speedster's Dilemma
Chapter 11:Playing with Fire
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13: New Faces
Chapter 14: Fold
Chapter 15: Gala
Chapter 16: Chaos
Chapter 17: Brunch
Chapter 18: Dawned
Chapter 19: Legacy
Chapter 20: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 21: Sparks
Chapter 22: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 23: Running
Chapter 24: Attitude
Chapter 25: Instinct
Chapter 26: Into the Chaos
Chapter 27: SteamCity Speedsters

Wiki

1.3K 28 17
Por GraysonCreates

\\ Taylor Allen Thawne //

Age: 21
Date of Birth: 01 June 2055

Species: Meta-Human    Status: Alive

Home-Universe: Earth 1

Occupation:
CCPD Intern

Vigilante(In secret)

Member of Team Flash(In secret)

Affiliations:
Central City Police Department

Team Flash

Family:
Y/n Alexander Thawne(Father)

Nora Thawne(Mother)

Barry Allen(Maternal Grandfather)

Iris West-Allen(Maternal Grandmother)

Eobard Thawne(Paternal Grandfather)

Mirabelle Thawne(Paternal Grandmother)

-----------------------------------

Taylor Allen Thawne (born June 2055), nicknamed Speedy by her mother and father (After her self-appointed Aunt Thea Queen), is a speedster and a time-traveller. She is the daughter of Y/n Alexander Thawne and Nora Thawne (formerly known as West-Allen).

In the current timeline, Taylor had gotten into an argument with her mother and decided to do what her father always did and went for a run, however, she accidentally tapped into the Darker Chaos Force and opened a breach just like her father (Y/n Alexander Thawne) had done in 2049.

Taylor spent the next few weeks adjusting to life and even started working at the CCPD as an intern with her Great-Grandfather Joseph West until Y/n had used his connection with the Chaos Force to find out that she was indeed connected to the same force as him and his mother Mirabelle L/n who was the only Speedster at that time to be connected to the Chaos Force.

Taylor is currently working with her mother and father as a member of Team Flash.

Powers and abilities

"My name is Taylor Allen Thawne and I'm the fastest woman alive. When I'm from I'm the guardian of Central City. I'm a speedster; just like my parents. People call me "Speedy". Every day I hope to live up to the legacy My father has created. But I've still got a very long way to go."—Taylor Allen Thawne

connection to the Chaos Force / Meta-Human physiology: Taylor possesses a natural connection to the Chaos Force, giving her the powers of incredible speed. She noted that she isn't as powerful or as capable as her father, in using these abilities.

Accelerated Healing Factor: As a speedster, Taylor regenerates faster than humans do. According to her mother, the normal axon growth rate reaches five millimetres a day in a large nerve, but for her, it is over a hundred millimetres.

Bodily Vibrations: Like most speedsters, Taylor can vibrate her body for various effects.

Intangibility: By vibrating her molecules at the natural frequency of air, Taylor can physically pass through solid matter.

Invisibility: Taylor can vibrate her body so fast that she can no longer be perceived by the human eye.

Electrokinesis: Taylor produces teal lightning when she runs which shows her connection to the Chaos Force but along with that, there is a small bit of purple lightning that shows her connection to Nora Thawne. Taylor also has control over the lightning she generates, which enables her to produce lightning constructs, such as lassos which she has stated that Nora taught her.

Superhuman Durability: Taylor possesses inhuman resilience, most commonly seen from being unaffected by momentum build-up. She can take attacks and exertion, even survive impacts that would easily kill normal humans.

Superhuman Speed: Taylor can move at such vast speeds, indeterminable to the naked eye. According to herself, she is "The Fastest Woman Alive", which if true, means that Taylor's speed already surpasses all other female speedsters, including her mother. Her speed is proven to be somewhat able to keep up with her father.

Superhuman Agility: Taylor has demonstrated flawless coordination, equilibrium and dexterity, she can change direction with immediate sharp turns without sliding or losing balance and instantly stop running on the spot.

Superhuman reflexes: Taylor's reaction time is augmented to superhuman levels, allowing her to react to danger and events far faster than normal humans.

Superhuman momentum: Taylor can generate great amounts of physical force through kinetic energy, simulating superhuman strength, even in a stationary position. Even little exertion from this build-up can generate a tremendous amount of force, able to knock a person out.

Aerokinesis: Taylor can use her speed to generate air flows on various levels and for various effects. She can create vortexes to extinguish fires by forming it around them.

Time Travel: The kinetic energy buildup from Taylor's speed can allow her to breach the space-time continuum, allowing her to physically enter the Speed Force and travel through time. She first used this ability to travel back to 2018 after an argument with her mother.

Superhuman Stamina: Nora can handle the stresses of extreme racing without any noticeable distress, letting her function much longer than normal humans unhindered. 

connection to the Darker Chaos Force: Taylor has shown some control over the connection to the Darker Chaos Force, which just like her Grandfather (Eobard Thawne) and his Negative Speedforce, Darker Chaos Force feeds on anger and hatred to increase her speed.

Electrokinesis: After Taylor tapped into the Darker Chaos Force, her Teal and purple lightning turned teal and red. She was also capable of making her eyes glow bright red when she was filled with rage. Taylor's lightning later returns to its normal colours when she calms down and taps into the Chaos Force.

Bodily Vibrations: After tapping into the Darker Chaos Force, Taylor could garble her voice into a deep growl when she got angry.

Time Reversal: Taylor has claimed that she was able to run fast enough to reverse time like her mother has done however, she wasn't sure how to control it just yet.

Abilities

"You taught me this when I was sixteen, I know what I'm doing."—Taylor Allen Thawne to Nora Thawne.

Acrobatics: Taylor shows skill in this field, claiming to have done gymnastics in school.

Genius-level intellect/Forensics: Like her mother and father, Nora Thawne and Y/n Thawne, Taylor is very intelligent, having graduated from college with a 6.0 GPA. From a young age, Taylor was a keen-minded individual, displaying a natural understanding and quick capacity to learn. Like her mother Nora, Taylor is a highly capable forensics examiner. From a single glance at the crime scene, she can quickly determine much of the events that transpired.

multilingual: In addition to English, Taylor knows the mysterious language that Barry learned when he was trapped in the for six months. She also speaks Spanish and French.

Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Much like her father, Taylor is incredible at Hand-to-Hand combat which stops her from only needing her speed.

Weaknesses

Cold temperatures: Because speed is produced by a build-up of heat in the target's atoms, Taylor is vulnerable to extremely cold temperatures.

Hyper-metabolism: While having tremendous stamina, a trade-off of Taylor's enhanced speed is an equally accelerated metabolism. This accelerated metabolism requires her to consume great amounts of nutrients before she uses her speedster powers in order to keep up her strength.

Negative emotions: Since Taylor is connected to the Chaos Force, if she loses control of her emotions or experiences a sudden burst of negative emotions, such as hate or anger, she can lose control of herself and give in to the Darker Chaos Force.

Suit: Her outfit as the Speedster "Speedy" is exactly like her mother's "XS" suit however, the young Thawne had replaced the Purple and white with Black and Teal like her father's suit.

*************************

I may or may not be stoking myself up with the arrival of Taylor Allen Thawne but MAN am I excited for the upcoming chapters, just the thought of writing all these new interactions and stuff.

But that's it for this chapter, a full-on Wiki style update, I would have loved to put pictures and that in-between sections but my Photoshop is not that good but I am happy with the footer image of the three.

But yeah, more people were asking for Venessa Hudgens so she is the face claim to the young Thawne.

This was just a quick update in between chapters so I do hope you enjoyed it and that you are looking forward to seeing more of the trio interacting.

Just a quick question, how do you think this will affect Y/n and Nora's relationship?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.5K 94 6
Having been defeated at the hands of his original self, the shunned time remnant Savitar expected only death. But the speed force had other plans and...
187K 4K 80
My name is Samantha Smith and I am the fastest women alive. When I was 11 I saw my parents murdered by something impossible. I was sent to a care ho...
105K 1.7K 51
Hey guys, I've been wanting to write a fanfic about this so I thought it's time, this is my first time writing one so expect some mistakes. Also quic...
23.2K 641 25
Nora West-Allen travells back in time to spend time with her parents before everything got messed up. Her life turned upside down, her mother and fat...